Hunter and Prey Ch. 05: Proposition

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is something hurt or in pain?" A concerned voice asks. I shake my head "no".

I feel Ryan slowly loosen his hold, gently caressing me. I use that free movement to wrap my arms around his neck, and my legs around his hips. I hug him close to me and bury my face in his neck as I cry my heart out.

When I'm calmer, I feel something press against my dry mouth and I moan in protest. Water laps against my closed lips and I drink hungrily. I hadn't realised how dry my mouth was from all the screaming and moaning.

I don't want to open my eyes yet; I don't want this dream to end.

After a while, the water is pulled away and I growl in protest. In the darkness a voice murmurs, do you want more? "Yes. Yes. Yes..." I mumble. A very masculine laugh shivers through me.

Another cup is pressed against my lips, the liquid is warm and salty. For a stupid moment I think it's a cup of cum, but as it slides down my sore throat, I realise it's a light, flavourful soup. They don't let me have too much, just enough to take the edge off of things.

I'm lifted up. I cuddle around their warmth as they walk, breathing in deep Ryan's comforting smell. I sigh in contentment when I feel myself sink into something soft. Hands move me, and I enjoy stretching out to my full length before I feel a blanket slide over me. My bemused thoughts give over control of my body to these wonderful hands taking liberties with me. So many hands, I think deliriously.

I murmur "thank you" before I melt back into soft darkness of sleep.

*****

I wake to strange noises. I try snuggling back into the blanket but something about that sound shivers through me making me instantly wet.

Groggily I sit up. I'm lying alone on the sofa in the living area. A quick look out the window shows it's late into the evening. I frown trying to figure out why I'm here and why I woke up. My thoughts feel like they're held together with string.

The sounds carry through from the bedroom and an electric shiver runs through me. What is that? My eyes drift close for a moment, then open in irritation. It's a repetitive sound. It's a sound that sinks into my stomach and pulls relentlessly. I have to - no, I'm compelled - to look.

As I stand, my jelly legs nearly give way and I clutch frantically at the sofa. Fragments come back to me, satisfying aches calling for attention. I look down and run my hands over my naked skin remembering the rope there not long ago. I squeeze my breasts and hiss at my still sensitive nipples. My fingers drift to the dry cum pulling on my inner thighs; the sting of my abused asshole. Each one a blissful reminder of everything done to me, everything I've begged to be done to me. A small smile blooms on my face. I grab the blanket, wrap it around me to keep warm and slowly shuffle towards the bathroom.

The light in the bathroom makes me wince at its brightness. God, I feel like I've been drinking all night. A quick glance in the mirror floors me. Cum dry on my face, in my hair; there are bite marks all over my neck. I shiver and wonder what a full-length mirror will show me. Part of me desperately wants to take a shower, the other part wants to show off the marks of a satisfied slut that's been used thoroughly. However, exhaustion wins over both and I realise I don't have the energy to bathe myself right now, let alone stand in the shower for long.

I turn off the light and shuffle back towards the living room and then freeze as the sounds - moans - are getting louder. My eyes widen, the exhaustion I was feeling evaporates as my excitement builds. My feet pull me silently towards the bedroom. I know curiosity killed the cat, but some things are worth dying for.

I freeze at the bedroom door, suddenly worried about interrupting. I kneel and crawl forward, peaking through the gap of the ajar door. I feel like a naughty child spying.

Ryan is face forward on the bed, ass in the air as Colin fucks him hard. I hold my breath, drinking in everything: the white marks where Colin's fingers dig into Ryan's hips; the moaning and writhing of Ryan as he thrust his ass back onto Colin's hard shaft; Colin's red handprint on Ryan's ass from a slap; the tensed muscles in Ryan's arms as he pushes himself up and I can see his raging hard-on bounce with each thrust.

I'm mesmerized. My heart, beating wildly. I think this is the most erotic thing I've ever seen ... my fingers drift to my wet pussy, and sink in. I bite my lips to stop a moan as I play with myself in time with the thrusts.

Colin looks up and spots me. I freeze guiltily, my fingers forgotten in my wet cunt. An evil smile breaks over his face as he looks down and sees I'm playing with myself. Shit. I pull my fingers out quickly, but his widening grin tells me I'm going to get punished for that transgression tomorrow. My heart starts pounding with anticipation.

He jerks his head to the side of the room to indicate where I should sit, and I crawl over and sit back on my heels. I don't know what to do with my hands, I'm so horny right now, so I sit on them and try not to think of the wet mess I'm making on the floor as I enjoy the show.

Ryan crawls further up the bed to give Colin room to lie on top of him. Colin's arms wrap around Ryan's shoulders, and his rhythm gets slower, more sensual. I can't take my eyes off their asses, the rippling muscles, the sharp angle of their bodies so different to the soft curves of women. Their legs lock as Colin rocks and grinds into him. Ryan's face is a picture of satisfied surrender.

Their fingers interlock and with a few deeper, measured movements Colin shoots his load deep into Ryan's ass. With a happy sigh, he collapses to the side.

A tremble runs through me as I see Ryan clench his ass, as if to hold the cum in. The familiarity of the move - I remember doing that after sex with Ryan - it's fucking too much for me. I bite my lip and squeeze my eyes tight as I climax unwillingly.

I'm panting hard when I open my eyes to see Ryan watching me. I flush bright red. Yes, definitely no escaping punishment tomorrow. He crooks his finger for me to come to him, his still hard cock begging for attention. I crawl over slowly, still trying to master my aching body.

Ryan has draped his leg over Colin's; watching me sleepily as I crawl up beside them. My eyes lock with Ryan's who sits up and grabs my hand and pulls me closer, so I'm straddled over them. His hand tangles in my hair and guides my face towards his crotch. I'm only too happy to oblige.

My mouth glides down his hard shaft, and I suck that bulbous head. Ryan moans and his head drops back against Colin's relaxing body. I enjoy the freedom of licking and sucking Ryan, as Colin distracts him with lazy caresses elsewhere.

As Ryan gets close to cumming he holds my head as he thrusts up. Mindlessly, I wriggle my ass as I adjust for his movements; it's all the invitation Colin needs. I feel a finger at my soaking pussy before he slides it in. I moan around Ryan, and I'm rewarded with his cum sliding down my throat. I lick him clean until I feel hands grab my collar and pull me up to nestle me between them.

I fall asleep with Colin's finger still playing with my pussy; Ryan's face resting against my breasts; the taste of cum in my mouth; the smell of sex everywhere and a blissful smile on my face.


1...345678