All Comments on 'Hunter and Prey Ch. 06: Reckless'

by Dapperling

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
theMasterBaitertheMasterBaiteralmost 3 years ago

It is a masterwork. And all your's. From the depths of your sexual being to the souls of a million readers. It will change many lives.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I love the overall story but have to admit there are some things in there that make me uncomfortable, oddly enough it’s not the “pain slut” aspect. I definitely don’t categorise myself as a pain slut, other than some OTK or thudding flogging, pain is a hard no but I do understand it which is why it’s not an issue for me.

Fluffy is so far out of her depth it’s mind boggling, obviously she went through the list of limits for the Fox Hunt but not having experienced many of the things that are going to be on the list is another matter entirely. I’m not trying to hold my hands up and say this is wrong, because it’s not, it’s just parts of it that feel “off” to me. Overall, that phrase “poetry in motion” (literally my first reaction) applies to the story. It’s damn near profound in places, cutting through to get to the fundamental aspects. So even though the hunt makes me nervous I’m looking forward to reading it.

Really appreciate you sharing your writing with us.

Tess (uk)

DapperlingDapperlingalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Oh wow, thanks so much @theMasterBaiter! You are being too generous, you gave me great insight and encouragement throughout, so really thank YOU! Masterwork is a stretch, but provide it scratches the right 'itch' for some people, that's the main thing, right? ;)

DapperlingDapperlingalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Thanks so much Tess for sharing your honest opinion throughout the series. I really value YOU sharing your thoughts with us. This is one of the things I love about writing on this site, it almost feels like a shared discussion spanning alot of topics that are hard to speak about normally. There's also no right opinion- I'd deliberately written this in the first person because I WANT you to put yourself in her shoes, with the ultimate goal that you walk away understanding more about yourself and what makes you tick. I would be lying if I didn't say I agree with you about how out of her depths Fluffy is. However I'm sure you can also agree there are moments in your life where you've been carried away by the energy of the moment, and it's only much later your brain kicks in ;) God know I have, and while I've loved those moment IN the moment, it's not to say there isn't regret later. I'm pretty nervous for you to read the final chapter, not entirely sure how you're going to react!! But hope you can see it with open eyes... at any rate please share your thoughts! It should be live in a few days provided the admins don't see a problem with it. And finally thank you for that wonderful compliment "poetry in motion", absolutely adore that. Perhaps you should be writing on here as well? ;)

theMasterBaitertheMasterBaiteralmost 3 years ago

Who knows what will happen in the future; there are always malcontents and people who just have different opinions, but this story has been up for weeks, read by thousands, and still has a 5.0 rating. I've never seen a story on lit with a 5.0. Ever. It May change, but its worth celebrating at this point. Well done.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDapperling@Dapperling
For my birthday one year I was given a calendar of archaic words that have fallen out of use. The entry for my birthday was "Dapperling: a dwarf; little dapper fellow." If you knew me, the layered irony of that description would make you laugh. It would also tell you a lot ab...