Hunter and Prey Ch. 06: Reckless

Story Info
Let off the leash, she gets into all sorts of trouble.
23.7k words
4.7
7.3k
9

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/27/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dapperling
Dapperling
123 Followers

Do you ever find yourself trying to catalogue a scent, so you can hold onto it forever?

...Vanilla musk; the fragrant smokiness when you burn Cedar wood; clean linen.... And overlying it all, the darker, deeper, pungent smell of sweat and sex, worming their way inside you and pulling on all your soft spots ... and finally something more underneath...

I suck in a deep breath to chase that last elusive smell, and slowly wake up to find my face buried between Ryan's shoulders.

As I open my eyes there's this fuzzy feeling that I'm forgetting something else, and then I move ... and freeze as I feel another body rub against me.

Oh. OH.

A happy warmth suffuses me as I realise it wasn't a dream. Dear god, none of those exquisite moments were a dream.

I sneak a glance at them sleeping. The bed sheets have slipped and I have an 'all-access pass' to admire the strong muscles of Ryan's back as they slope toward his gorgeous ass, and a glimpse of Master Colin's soft cock nestled against his cum-crusted balls.

I don't know how long I sit there enjoying this perfect moment of vulnerability, so at odds with everything we did last night. A pleasurable shiver passes over me as I remember that cock buried in my ass; that ass clenching in satisfaction at being cum-filled by this other cock; and all those hands giving me pleasurable torment. A soft shiver ripples through me before I can stop myself. I suspect if I were to look in the mirror right now, I'd have a stupid smile all over my flushed face.

As I start to move self-consciously, every brush of skin against skin is driving me crazy. I want to shake them awake and beg them to fuck me again; and at the same time I don't want to shatter this beautiful stillness. I hold my breath for a moment until the lustful madness subsides. The call of nature is the only thing that's finally able to drag me out of that bed.

I'm so distracted remembering last night that I'm on my way back from the bathroom when I finally remember that something woke me up: a knock at the front door. Shit. I rush quickly before they knock again and wake everyone up.

I'm swinging the front door open before I remember I'm very naked and what we did last night is quite literally still painted on my skin. My brain is still trying to formulate a good enough excuse to explain my appearance when I realise the person at the door is wearing his very best birthday suit as well.

I stare stupidly at a butt naked Elliott, bathed in early morning sunlight like some messenger from the gods. I give myself a visible shake. Jesus, I think last night fucked the sense right out of me.

He whistles in appreciation as he looks me up and down, "Had a fun night I see?"

His grin is wicked as he knowingly scans every inch of my body. I flush red from head to toe as he steps closer and caresses a particularly prominent love-bite on my neck.

"Did you enjoy my husband fucking you last night? Seems like he enjoyed the taste of you."

His brown eyes are playful; he's enjoying pushing me off balance. He's so close I can smell his aftershave, and feel the heat coming off of his toned body. I'm so flustered I don't know what to do; I feel like a rabbit caught in the headlights.

Elliott laughs in delight, "Oh dear, you have it bad, Fluffy. I'm not sure you're going to be able to escape this trap," he whispers cryptically in my ear as he tugs playfully at my collar, pulling me towards the kitchen.

I stumble after him in a daze, still half convinced I'm hallucinating all of this; except for the fact that I'm acutely aware of the dry cum pulling on my skin in all sorts of awkward places. I don't have to look in the mirror to know my hair is a bird's nest, and every inch of me smells of sex. Oh my god, I wonder if there are rope marks on my skin? I glance surreptitiously down to check, and bump into Elliott's warm back.

With a knowing laugh, Elliott eventually relents on the teasing and pushes me to sit down while he bustles around the kitchen getting us both some coffee. With great effort, I pull my thoughts from the growing realisation of what I did last night, and try to distract myself by focusing on Elliott.

It's really weird... and yet at the same time not... seeing Elliott walking around naked, completely comfortable as I check out his toned body and cock flopping about as he walks. My eyes drift to his collar and I find myself mindlessly running my fingers over its cousin wrapped around my neck.

"How does it feel?" He says sitting down beside me, pushing a cup of coffee across the table. He doesn't have to qualify what he's talking about as his eyes follow my hand.

I blush as I reply, "Fucking incredible. Transcendent... addictive... confusing," I end helplessly.

His quiet chuckle tells me he knows exactly what I'm talking about. So we sit there for a while, each lost in our own thoughts, although I suspect Elliott's thoughts are more relaxed than my own churning emotions.

My body is slowly waking up and cataloguing all the new aches and pains, some in places I didn't even know I had muscles in! I'm starting to freak out BIG time. Pain is your body's way of warning you when you've reached your limit or you're doing something dangerous. In the light of day the choices I made yesterday seem ludicrous to my rational mind.

I blush in embarrassment as I remember begging Master Colin - Elliott's husband! - to fuck my ass. Elliott looks up at me in curiosity as he sees me turn bright red, and I have to bury my face in my coffee, I'm too mortified to look him in the eye.

And then there was the crying at the end; I want to curl up into a ball as I think about what Ryan and Master Colin think about me. I bite my lower lip anxiously, and dig my nails into my palm to pull myself together.

"Do you want some friendly advice?" Elliott says nonchalantly.

I nod hopefully.

"Stop thinking so much."

I can't help but snort at that. Ryan loves to say that to me all the time, and it pisses me off so much. It's the most pointless thing to say to someone who lives to think.

Elliott puts on a melodramatic expression and adds, "The youth of today never listen to great advice from their elders. Always think they know the answers... fucking smartasses," he adds lightly as an after-thought.

I can't help but laugh at his tone, and he seems satisfied that he's managed to pull me back from the edge a bit.

"Elliott."

He looks at me, his face open, neutral and without judgement. I take a deep breath and then say quickly, "Do you mind if I ask you some questions about ..." I wave my hands around expansively, "...all this."

"Sure, fire away," he says, taking a sip of his coffee, distracted for a moment with something past me. I barely know Elliott but something about him is so calming; I feel like I can talk to him about anything.

"How long have you been... a slave," I swallow after I say the word. "And did you start out with Master Colin that way or after you got married?"

Elliott has a thoughtful look on his face as he reminisces, "A submissive for about 18 years; of that, I was a full-time slave to my now husband for almost 13 years; married for 10 of those years in November."

My eyebrows shoot up as I realise he's been in the lifestyle for the equivalent of more than half my life! God I feel so young and naïve.

It seems he shares the sentiment; Elliott groans, "That look on your face makes me feel old. How old are you?"

"Twenty-three," I say grudgingly. I hate talking about my age in the context of sex, you always get that surprised look that wonders what's wrong with you that you haven't had sex yet. Well at least that chip on my shoulder can finally be put to rest. In every way.

However, he doesn't react as I expect, and instead gets a wistful look, "Ahh my twenties... fuck I made a lot of stupid choices. Fun though," he says with a cheeky grin.

He can see I'm desperate to know more so he rolls his eyes and says, "The story is much more mundane to describe. I went looking for cock in all the wrong places. I fell madly in love with a guy who was into the lifestyle. He took me along to a BDSM club and I was hooked.

"I remember seeing a woman tied to the St Andrews cross getting whipped and the expression on her face was something I wanted to know for myself. I stayed in that relationship for a while until I realised the guy I was with was an asshole who just used the lifestyle to take his bad personality out on others. I enjoy being a submissive, not a punching bag. So I ditched his abusive ass and hopped from Dominant to Dominant until I found the perfect fit - Him."

The love shining out of Elliott's eyes is hard to miss, and I feel a bit of that warmth shine on me just from being near him.

Which is why I'm completely railroaded when he asks without preamble, "So tell me about last night. Start with the thing worrying you the most."

I stare at him for a moment before burying my face back in my coffee cup and mumbling, "Is it ... normal to cry after... umm... after a ... session?" I pause for a moment before whispering, "It was one of the most incredible experiences of my life and I don't know why I cried. Is ... is there something wrong with me?" I cringe and I wait for him to judge me.

But his eyes are only thoughtful as they look at me. "Crying is a natural way to release tension and bottled up emotions that are difficult to process. Some of my best sessions have left me sobbing like a baby in Master's arms. And some have left me laughing... or unable to speak for hours. It hits us all differently. As to whether it was the good kind of crying or not... why don't you tell me what happened?"

He stares at me with warm brown eyes and patiently waits for me to trust him. The moment draws out until I finally take a deep breath, and push back the embarrassment of talking about such intimate things.

Haltingly, I start describing the evening, "Master Colin was in the cabin waiting for us..." I don't know why I start so early in the evening, but I feel like I need to explain how awkward and out of my depth I felt, but also how exhilarated I felt as the evening built up.

As I start to talk about getting tied up 'for dessert', my breathing gets more ragged and I can't help but squirm. God, I'm so turned on just remembering it!

Elliott's voice is husky and deep when he asks, "Show me where the rope wrapped around you. Stand up and run your fingers over your skin to show me."

I look up in surprise and I'm quickly sucked into the intensity of his warm brown eyes. I feel hypnotised as I stand and slowly shuffle around the table to stand in front of him.

He has a raging hard on that he's clearly ignoring. "Show me," he repeats relentlessly.

I start running my finger feather-light under my breasts, then criss-crossing over them as I explain how Master Colin restrained me and guided me onto the table... the small table right beside where we're having coffee. He sees my eyes glance towards it and a smile quirks the corner of his mouth. Fuck, I never noticed how beautifully shaped his lips are.

I can't take my eyes off of Elliott's face as I explain how I licked and begged his husband for a taste of him; how Master Colin slid his cock into my mouth; the magnetic kiss between him and Ryan before I passed out.

Each word I speak is like a piece of string that is being woven between us, tightening the tension. Elliott licks his lips suggestively, and I know he's teasing me again; but knowing doesn't stop my body responding as a shiver runs through me at the sight. Elliott knows this is just the beginning of the story.

I stutter to a stop, red-faced, when I mention Master Colin slapping me and falling to the ground. I'm too embarrassed to say I humped his knee shamelessly and was barely able to pull myself away.

"Don't tell me, show me what happens next," he demands relentlessly.

When I don't continue, he stands up and steps closer, and I'm forced to look up at him. Fuck, I never really appreciated how tall and physically domineering he can be. He doesn't touch me or say another word and I'm suddenly reminded he's bound by a collar like me. Neither of us can get release during this recounting. Somehow knowing we're both being held on a tightrope of need makes me want to tell him everything so he can suffer this delicious torture with me.

I kneel slowly - my face passing temptingly close to his twitching hard cock - and lie back on the floor staring up at him. I'm so turned on right now; my throat is too tight to speak, I'm barely able to squeak out the fact that at this point Master Colin was crouching over me.

We are now both actors caught up in a play; Elliott moves silently to straddle my prone body, still not touching any part of me. His beautiful face hangs above mine; his long fringe tickling my face as I stare up at him. My hips start to move up as I whisper how I ground my wet pussy into Master Colin's knee until Ryan made me stop.

I'm breathing so fast right now; I can feel Elliott's body heat pouring over me. And then we both become intimately conscious of Elliott's hard cock suspended so close to me. We freeze there for a moment, locked in a choice about what happens next in this moment.

There's a tightness around his mouth as he sits back to put some much needed distance between us. For some reason that makes me feel better; denying himself pleasure doesn't come easy to him either. As I sit up shakily, we both use that as an excuse to bring ourselves back under control. The tension is still humming between us.

He doesn't wait long before he pushes for more, "Go on. What happened next?"

God, he's relentless! But by this point I'm as desperate as him to carry out this show until the end. We both remain sitting on the floor as I continue.

I stretch my arms behind my back as I talk about being bound in an awkward standing position. He whispers for me to close my eyes when I explain I was blindfolded.

I can hear him slide forward eagerly as I talk about the exhilaration of not knowing what would happen next. The ropes... oh god, the ropes, and the ecstasy of them tightening around me; the torment of being suspended between pleasure and pain. The pinching, teasing, begging, and crying to be taken. That final moment of surrender to Master Colin as Ryan watched every second of him fucking my ass for the first time ... oh god, I think I'm going to cum, right here on the floor in front of Elliott!

"My, my, what's going on here?" Says an amused voice. Master Colin. Shit.

My eyes fly open in a panic and I see Elliott throw himself into an elegant bow. I spin around to see Master Colin step around Ryan and walk toward the prostrate Elliott.

In horror, I take in Ryan's posture - leaning nonchalantly against the kitchen door, his arms crossed in a relaxed pose - he looks like he's been standing like that for a while. Oh fuck, fuck, fuck... did he hear... watch all of that?! My big eyes scan his face for any signs, but he's got his best poker face on. I have no idea if he's acting cool to catch me out, pissed about this all, or secretly loving it.

He uncoils from the doorway and glides towards me. I'm frozen in place, not sure what to do. A wolfish grin spreads his lips as he gets closer and I know he can smell just how excited I am right now.

"Oh don't mind them, Colin. Our pets were just catching up." Master Colin quirks an eyebrow sceptically at Ryan's rather bland explanation of the situation, "And enjoying it."

"Indeed," Master Colin murmurs as he nudges Elliott with his foot. "Slave, come with me and explain why you didn't come wake me when you arrived?"

As a meek Elliott follows his master out the kitchen, I realise I'm still kneeling on the floor staring up at a blank-faced Ryan.

I open my mouth to stutter out an explanation but his arms fold around me in a hug before I know it. The warmth of him wraps around me and suddenly everything feels ok.

He kisses the top of my head and softly says, "You were exquisite last night. Truly, that was a lovely gift you gave Colin and me. Thank you."

I blush and my only reply is to return the hug and melt into him in relief.

"Are you still worried about everything that happened, and about crying at the end?" He murmurs in my ear and my heart stops as he confirms he heard the whole thing.

The excitement is still thrumming through me as I whisper back, "no," and I know deep down I'll never question that feeling again. Just reliving those moments was enough to remind me of what a spectacular experience last night was.

Bear finally breaks the hug to look down at me, "Better?" I smile back in reply and nod. He gently hooks a finger under my chin and tilts my head up so I can't avoid his piercing eyes.

"I must admit I didn't expect you to go along with it all last night. Colin had a bet with me that you would crack and say your safe word halfway through," he smiles as he continues, "but it looks like you showed us all we underestimated you."

His grin gets bigger, "Thanks Fluffy. I don't often win against Colin, so it will be delightful collecting my winnings." He doesn't clarify what that involves, despite my best pleading look up at him. With a laugh he pulls me to my feet.

"You are an extraordinary toy to play with. I love watching you try new things," he says as his fingers caress my cheek and trail down my neck to rest lightly on my collar. I start to frown at the melancholic expression that flits across his face before disappearing into his 'professional' face. Oh shit, that's not good. I start to get a sinking feeling.

He continues dispassionately, "Did you enjoy being at my mercy, getting whipped or fucked as I chose? Left hanging while I took my pleasure from your body and denied you your own release?"

I lick my lips nervously as I nod 'yes'.

"And how about when I gave you to another man and watched as he fucked you as you deserved?" Bear's voice teases in my ear as he circles me.

A shiver runs through me as I feel those memories deep inside me. He laughs, and circles behind me.

Bear's voice suddenly gets hard, "And did you enjoy spying on my private session with Master Colin? Playing with yourself like a wanton slut while you violated our privacy?"

My breath seizes in my throat at the underlying menace in his voice. He walks back in front of me. The last piece falls into place.

"You are very lucky this collar comes off today. With the number of rules you broke yesterday, I would have had to punish you until that sweet ass of yours was black and blue."

The word 'punishment' sends a shiver of desire through me, even while my mind wraps around the words, "...the collar comes off today..." Fuck, how could I have forgotten that part of our agreement! It's felt like a lifetime of experiences crammed into 24hrs.

I open my mouth to beg him to let me stay like this, but his finger against my lips silences me.

"I never go back on my word Fluffy. You should know that by now," his rich voice rebukes me, while his dexterous fingers start unbuckling the collar, wrist and ankle cuffs.

"I promised you a taste of the lifestyle, and you got that. Right now your brain is soaked in the obedience I've demanded of you over the last day; you don't really know what you want right now."

"Please, but I do know..." I plead before his frown shuts me up. He stares at me silently until I drop my eyes in defeat.

He continues, "I will not listen to any requests from you until we are back home and you've had some time to think about this seriously. I have broken enough rules for you as it is," he finishes cryptically, stepping back; the collar and cuffs in his hand. I can't help but stare at them forlornly.

"I also need to remind you, if you want this collar back, it comes with the outstanding debt you still owe me. You've been a VERY bad slave: invading my privacy; cumming without my permission on a number of occasions, but even worse, specifically while you were watching me with someone else. And when I woke this morning you were nowhere to be seen to service my aching cock.

Dapperling
Dapperling
123 Followers