Hunter and Prey Ch. 06: Reckless

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So think very seriously if you're ready to pay that bill," he purrs sadistically, licking up my neck and biting my ear playfully. A chill runs down my spine, in anticipation and foreboding.

"Y... yes, Sir... Bear. I understand," I stutter.

Bear's rough laughter tickles my ear, "Oh no, little one, you have no idea yet how serious I am... but you will if I collar you again."

He's watching me like a hawk, and I know begging now will get me nowhere. My heart sinks as he gets a truly evil look on his face.

"Poor Fluffy, that's quite a bit of time to wait, isn't it?" He replies in mock sympathy. I suddenly want to strangle him and his smug, sadistic, fucking...

He interrupts my angry thoughts to say, "You've got plenty of time to reflect on your experiences and think about all the world has to offer you."

My heart is pounding as he steps back. The tension between us stretches taunt until he allows it to break. With a cheerful whistle he starts moving about the kitchen preparing breakfast as normal.

"Fluffy, why don't you go have a shower while I get breakfast on. I brought some of your clothes in my backpack, so have a rummage and then get dressed and come join us for some food."

I blink stupidly up at Ryan until he gently nudges me towards the door. I stumble in a daze towards the bathroom.

As I walk past the bedroom, I hear loud shouts and moans and I can't help but have a bitter smile at knowing at least Master Colin and Elliott are enjoying a bit of fun. It barely crosses my mind that not two days ago similar screams would have had me running for the hills.

* * * * *

The shower was both therapeutic and dissatisfying.

Once the hot water hit my skin I felt the tension in my muscles melt, and the tears started pouring down. I cried my heart out for the second time in as many hours; frustrated by all these strong emotions and missing the simplicity of my naive life.

And then I got angry at him for introducing me to all THIS and then taking it all away from me. So in a somewhat petty move, I played with myself until I came. Twice.

And then I felt guilty about cumming without his permission and mentally added that to the list of indiscretions I would need to confess to when I begged him to collar me again.

So overall, it did help me clear out some emotions and get my head straight again. And I didn't smell like an animal anymore, which I was desperately relieved about.

So win, win, right? Why do I feel I'm losing?

* * * * *

I adjust my top and bra for the third time as Master Colin pours me coffee while we have breakfast. Ryan eventually loses patience and slaps my hand away.

"God, Fluffy, anyone would think you have fleas or something. Stop fidgeting and eat your breakfast."

"Sorry, Sir," I mutter and then wince when his frown deepens, "Umm... I mean, Bear. Thanks... ah, Colin, for the coffee it's delicious."

OK, so clearly the shower didn't help me clear my head completely. I'm still firmly in slave-mindset, and the feeling of clothes after so long being naked is driving me insane. Were lacy bras always this itchy, or has Bear done something to this one? I frown at him in suspicion as I shovel breakfast into my mouth. Mumm, bacon. At least something still makes sense in this crazy world.

Ryan raises his eyebrow in challenge to my rebellious expression, and I find myself quickly schooling my face to friendly blankness. My eyes however can't help but twitch towards Elliott kneeling calmly at Master Colin's feet, waiting to be fed.

It's surreal how natural the scene plays out. Ryan and Colin; chatting genially about the best mountain trails; I'm eating breakfast, chiming in with questions about the local area... and Elliott is collared, naked and clearly in complete bliss as he waits for Colin's attention to fall on him.

When they start talking about Colin's business partner who lost his wife a few years ago and is here for the first time since it happened, I notice Colin tenderly caress Elliott's cheek absently. My heart aches at the love in the touch, and in Elliott's eyes as he nuzzles into the touch, soaking in that reassurance.

My green-eyed monster rears before I can pull that whirlwind of uncomfortable emotions back into check. As I stare at Ryan longingly, I'm suddenly not sure what I'm going to say to Jess when I see her.

"Fluffy, what do you say to a camping trip tonight? Colin and Elliott are keen to visit a spot nearby but it will take too long to get there and back before it's dark, so we always just sleep out under the stars."

I'm too steeped in unrequited love to think clearly at the suggestion. Perhaps I can still convince him to ...

Ryan's eyes are very knowing as he says, "Or if you prefer you can stay here alone and get some rest and we'll see you tomorrow when we're back?" His voice sounds so fucking reasonable.

I start clenching my teeth again.

* * * * *

The hike has been... uneventful... to say the least. After the first hour of being on edge and jumping every time Ryan was near me, my nerves are too frayed to give a shit anymore. Yes, we all remember how grouchy I got on the last hike I went on. Perhaps I have blood sugar problems, I muse ruefully, munching on an energy bar Colin gave me.

"He's doing it for your sake you know?... Hey would you take off your top so I can sit on it?" An exhausted, naked, and sweaty Elliott is standing in front of me, desperate for somewhere to sit and relax for a moment. I remember what sitting on a hot rock while you're naked feels like; I take off my top without a second thought and move over to accommodate him on our little island out of the sun. Wordlessly I pass over the water bottle and he nods gratefully.

"Nice bra," he says with a cheeky smile. I look down in surprise; how stupid is it that I've forgotten how to be modest when semi-naked in public.

I laugh and put on my best Marilyn Monroe act, thrusting out my lacy bosom, "What, this ol' thing?" We both giggle; that was a horrible attempt at a Marilyn accent.

We're quiet for a while as we take in the breath-taking view. It really is beautiful here; quiet enough to hear yourself think. Up ahead Colin and Ryan are deep in conversation about something and don't realise we've both stopped for a rest.

"He doesn't want you rushing into things mindlessly."

I sigh as Elliott relentlessly continues where he left off. I know he's right. Once my temper died down during the walk I realised how impetuous I'd been to want to stay collared. Watching Elliott and Colin at breakfast was a good wake up call; I really don't understand much about this at all.

He opens his mouth to continue the lecture and I throw my hands up in defeat, "Got it. Yes... (sigh)... I know you're right. But seriously Elliott, would you really be able to put Pandora back in the box if you could. Maybe I want this... sometimes. Is there no grey area in-between?"

He pouts in mock defeat, but as he leans back to relax, he murmurs, "Before Master, I sometimes used to wish I could put Pandora back."

My mouth drops as I turn to face him.

Elliott continues, "It's not easy Ava. Have you really thought this through?"

Using my real name gets my full attention.

"Imagine: you're out with him and Jess. You spot some work colleagues. They all ask where your mysterious boyfriend is. What do you say? Or he spots his work colleagues and introduces you as just a friend, after he's spent the morning fucking your brains out and saying he loves you. How do you feel about that? And how does it work with Jess: what if she demands that you do something you've set as a hard limit, who is the Master, Ryan or Jess?"

He sighs sympathetically and takes my limp hand gently, "I'm not saying you're not into the Lifestyle; I don't think anyone could hold you back from that now. But, well... I love Ryan and Jess to bits, but... fuck... you don't even know what a vanilla relationship is. Just... take a moment to think with more than your cunt. There are plenty of Masters in the sea, how do you know you've met the right one for you?"

My immediate reaction is to want to rip my hand back and scream that I love Ryan and he's an incredible Master. And then I hear the childishness of that thought. What the fuck do I know about love or being in a Master/slave relationship?

I'm being drowned by white noise, and feel like someone ripped away my favourite fantasy toy, and all that's left are just Elliott's words bouncing through my head.

"Hey...hey... OIY!"

I snap out of my thoughts to see Ryan shouting for us to join them. Elliott stands up quietly and shakes out my top before handing it back to me. After I put it on he gives me a big hug. I want to punch him because I was holding it together until the hug. I squeeze my eyes closed to hold back the tears.

"What's wrong?" Ryan asks as we get closer; he's frowning as he stares between the two of us. My face is clearly red from crying.

"Fluffy confessed her undying love for me and I had to turn her down. She's devastated."

We all start laughing as I punch Elliott in the arm, and he mimes cradling his 'broken arm'. I smile a thanks back at him as Colin hooks my arm and pulls me ahead to have a 'talking to.'

I start to tense up nervously as Colin and I put some good distance between us and the rest of our group.

"Relax Fluffy, I don't bite... unless you invite me too," Colin teases with a relaxed smile on this face.

"I just wanted to give you some space from Ryan to get yourself together." I look at him in surprise, and then stare down in embarrassment that my emotions are so easy to read.

He continues, "And also to say Elliott loves putting his nose where it doesn't belong."

Colin pulls us up short so he can talk to me properly. "Don't let anyone decide what your life can be - not Ryan, Jess, Elliott, or me - you do whatever the hell you want, and if you don't like it, big deal! Change and move in a new direction. Life's too short to second guess yourself all the time. Just pick a direction and go with it."

I nod in thanks, even as the words bounce around my head trying to take root. Before I can reply back he mutters, "Shit. Campsite is busy. Run back and tell Elliott to throw on some clothes."

I frown and look ahead, and sure enough in the distance I can see some tents off to the side of the path. I wonder if they're members of Colin's club?

* * * * *

"Hi... uhm, hey... how are you doing? I'm Luke."

The silence stretches uncomfortably as I finish eating my sandwich, and eventually I look around to see who's rudely ignoring the speaker, and then go bright red when I realise he was talking to me. I jump up from where I was sitting and start babbling an apology.

"Oh, hi...umm, sorry didn't realise you were talking to me. Umm... I'm Ava, nice to meet you, " I stick my hand out woodenly, not sure quite what to do. And then I freeze when I see how good looking he is. What the hell? Guys this hot never notice me.

My blush deepens as he smiles and takes my hand. His grip is firm and strong, matching the gorgeous athletic body it's attached to. Honestly, Luke looks like he fell out of a competitive Surfer magazine: with his long blond hair tied up haphazardly, sparkling blue eyes, beech shorts, and washboard abs on display because of course he's topless. I'm half tempted to point out to him that the ocean is nowhere near here in case he's lost.

"Are you here for the sweet kayaking run?"

I blink at him stupidly again. He's clearly not part of Colin's club. Men really shouldn't be that pretty, it's very distracting. My brain slowly starts to process what he's asking, "Oh, no, god no. I have no idea how to kayak. My friends like visiting a spot nearby and I just came along for the walk."

I see Ryan wave at me to join him, and I have to suppress a sigh of relief. I have absolutely no idea what to talk to Luke about. "Sorry, my friends are calling me over. We're probably going to set off on that detour they wanted to show me."

"Oh, sure, yeah. Maybe when you're back I can show you the river, it's not far from here. Beautiful views," Luke adds hopefully.

I can see Ryan is getting impatient so I mumble "sure", wave goodbye at Luke and run off. Master Colin is nowhere to be seen, and Elliott is sitting thoughtfully in the shade nearby; he looks surprisingly odd in clothes now.

"We're setting off in a moment," Ryan says without preamble, and then he has a moment of uncharacteristic indecisiveness, and with a quick glance back at Luke adds, "You will stay here. Perhaps you might get more from that experience," he adds cryptically.

I open my mouth to protest: why the fuck did I hike all the way here if not to join them in whatever they are doing? Also, why the hell would I want to get experience in kayaking? I'm so confused but he cuts me off before I can say anything.

Ryan narrows his eyes and I can tell he's weighing me up. I try to look as meek and compliant as I can so he doesn't make me stay behind.

"Fluffy, I obviously need to be clearer. You are welcome to sleep with other people; that will have no bearing on whether I agree to collar and train you if you ask for it in the future. In fact, I would encourage you to explore yourself more before you do."

My mouth drops and I just stare at him. Where the fuck did this come from?

Ryan rolls his eyes in exasperation and waves irritably in the direction Luke headed, "How can you be this oblivious - Surfer boy wants to fuck you."

I blink and stare dubiously at Luke in the distance. He seems to feel me looking at him because he turns around and waves at me. Oh my god. My face feels like it's on fire as I return the wave awkwardly, and turn quickly back to Ryan.

Ryan's eyes narrow and he gets a calculating look. Oh shit; that look is always trouble.

"How about a little game between us, for old times sake. If you take the lead this evening to seduce someone in that camp - how far it goes is up to you, but I do need to see you out of your comfort zone - then I'll give you anything you ask for, aside from the promise of the collar."

I chew my bottom lip as I contemplate just what would constitute 'out of my comfort zone'; speaking to a strange man in a social context for longer than 10mins is out of my comfort zone! I nod to confirm I understand the terms, even if I haven't got a clue if I can go through with it, or what I want from him.

"Good. It's agreed, you'll stay behind and we'll meet up with you tonight," he says with finality; his tone tells me he will not tolerate disagreement.

I suppress a surge of anger and a mutinous part of my mind resolves instantly to disobey him and follow them secretly. Yes I know curiosity killed the cat, but I just HAVE to know what they need all that rope and equipment for.

Ryan casts one last pensive look back at the camp before he sets off without another word. I bite my lip and wait for him to disappear from view before I start to follow as quietly as possible.

* * * * *

My heart is pounding by the time I find them at their final destination and I take shelter behind a tree to get my breath back.

There had been a few close calls on the way that had me wishing I'd learnt bush-craft at school so it wouldn't sound like I was treading on every stick and crunchy leaf in the whole forest! Thank god Ryan was so preoccupied talking to Elliott that he missed all my blundering around.

When my heart is no longer deafening me with it's pounding, I peer around the tree quietly and take a moment to soak it all in.

The view is stunning. We're near a clearing on the mountain side and ahead all you can see is an uninterrupted view of beautiful mountain ranges stretching into the distance. If you turn your back to the view you are surrounded by the most beautiful, towering trees; their limbs stretching up and outwards, creating a patchwork of green light as it filters through to the mossy ground. Something about this place is so serene, untouched, perfect.

I'm immediately captivated by the sight of Elliott waiting quietly in the clearing, bathed in that beautiful light. I'm reminded again of my whimsical thought this morning: he looks like a glowing mythical creature.

I look around for Master Colin and Ryan, and finally spot them partially hidden by some shrubbery. On the floor near them seems to be all the gear we had carried.

Master Colin has clearly been off preparing while we had stopped to rest at the campsite. I can see coils of rope organised neatly to the side, with all sorts of hooks, clips, and scissors. What the hell is going on here?

They disappear from view and I crane forward to see better.

I hear a scuffle and suddenly Elliott is dragged into view, struggling as Ryan pins his arms and shoves him face forward into the dirt, holding him in place with his knee. Master Colin then appears with a vicious looking knife and starts to systematically cut off Elliott's clothes.

I couldn't take my eyes off this unfolding scene if my life depended on it.

Ryan pulls Elliott up roughly and they finish taking off the last shreds of his clothing until he's completely naked and exposed. And then the rope is uncoiled and the fun really begins.

Ryan restrains Elliott while Master Colin starts to wrap a harness bind around his chest; his fingers moving quickly and efficiently until all is in place. He passes a loose end to Ryan and my view is obscured for a moment until I see Elliott's bound hands being pulled above his head.

I glance up in amazement and realise there is a pulley system and supports attached to the surrounding trees. So that's why they had to come to this exact spot.

A familiar swishing sound rips my eyes back to the action. Ryan has a flogger in hand and is going all out on Elliott's exposed body, under the watchful eye of Master Colin. It also seems while I wasn't looking, Elliott has been fitted with a ball gag to muffle his screams. The crack of leather against skin is terrifyingly loud. It's abundantly clear to me just how gentle Ryan's been with me so far.

The look on Elliott's face is ... hypnotising. He's clearly relishing every sting of pain, even as he flinches away from it. His cock is rock hard, exactly what Ryan and Master Colin were waiting for.

More rope is uncoiled, thinner than the last one. Master Colin appears to be teaching Ryan some new knot combinations, and I can't help but sit forward eager to see what's happening. Damn it, why did I hide so far away!

After a while they step back and give me an uninterrupted view of Elliott. His hard cock is wrapped tight in some sort of rope chastity belt. It's clearly time for Master Colin and Ryan to move to the teasing stage: caressing, pinching, pulling, kissing any exposed skin they can find.

I bite my lip as a wave of lust washes over me at the sight; it's like a pounding tempo in my head as the activities escalate.

Eventually Elliott is lowered back down to the ground, and they huddle around him, before Ryan heads off to drag a padded mat into view. I'm starting to wonder what's going on when I hear a familiar rich masculine laugh, followed by a distinct slap on an ass. Elliott crawls onto the mat, and before either of us can register what's going on, Ryan slides his cock into his unresisting ass.

I hold my breath so I don't give away my hiding spot; my trembling legs clench tight to hide me excitement. It feels so wrong to spy on such an intimate moment, and yet I couldn't stop if my life depended on it.

Elliott's eyes close for a moment in ecstasy as Ryan takes his pleasure from him. Their bodies are crashing into each other like waves against a rock: pounding mercilessly, relentlessly until the rock succumbs. All the while Elliott gazes longingly at Master Colin, who teases his slave by playfully rubbing his cock on his gagged face.