Hunter and Prey Ch. 06: Reckless

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Despite trying my hardest to be quiet as I settle down, a familiar voice drawls sarcastically, "It looks like you were successful in your challenge last night."

I glance over to see Ryan open his eyes and turn to face me. "Although I must confess I was somewhat surprised to find him wandering around the camp not 30 minutes after you left with him. He seemed to have misplaced you."

The unanswered question of 'then where have you been all evening' hangs in the air between us.

I have a cheeky grin as I reply breezily, "A girl doesn't kiss and talk about such things... but if she did, she'd comment that while he was gentle on the eyes, everything else was a huge disappointment."

His eyebrow shoots up at my impertinent tone, but he can't hold back a happy smile. He's laughing as he sits up, and I quickly glance around to make sure we're not disturbing Master Colin and Elliott.

Bear notices my searching look and says, "They wanted a bit more privacy so they're sleeping further up the path. Plus Elliott realised he didn't bring any replacement clothes so he's incognito."

I smile as I wonder how much sleeping they got last night. An image of Elliott suspended spread-eagle in the starlight dances through my mind and I feel that now familiar tug from my pussy all the way up, as a wave of lust and longing rushes through me.

"Thank you," I suddenly blurt out.

Bear gives me a curious look, "For what?"

I can't quite look at him as I say, "For challenging me last night. It was exhilarating to feel in control for once; to have it play out as I wanted rather than getting dragged in someone else's wake."

God, I want to say so much more but all the words sound like corny shit in my head. "So, umm, thanks. It led to some unexpected opportunities," I end with a smile.

A knot of tension seems to melt from Bear and I know whatever was worrying him about me is gone. And then he gives me the boyish smile I haven't seen since his early days of dating Jess: you know the smile, the one we all had before we realised the world can be an unfair, shitty place.

"So was your 'unexpected opportunity' enjoyable?" He asks with a roguish grin.

"She was. A very enthusiastic, very flexible yoga teacher," I say with a smug smile back on my face.

"Bravo Fluffy," Bear teases me affectionately, raising up a bottle of water in mock toast, before taking a sip and passing it over. We both laugh and sit companionably for a while, enjoying the silence of a sleeping camp.

"So... what do you want as your prize for winning last night's challenge," Bear asks guardedly. I have to hide a smile at his tone; he really hates losing.

Before I reply, I just take a moment to admire him.

Yesterday evening was a hot night, so he slept without a t-shirt. I enjoy a nice lingering look. Ryan's abs are nowhere near as sculpted as Luke's; he has a leaner, more wiry build. But unlike Luke, you can see every inch of him has been hammered into a strength that goes beyond muscles. He has a presence that makes him seem so much more imposing than most men. Fuck, he's breath-taking.

"I want you to promise me that someday you'll bring me back here and show me what Elliott felt, suspended and at your mercy," I finally answer.

I know admitting I was there will have grave consequences, but there really is nothing else I want right at this moment. And honestly, I didn't want it to be a secret I had to carry with me into the future, poisoning all my actions with him.

His grey-blue eyes widen, then narrow in anger. He's glaring at me and I refuse to look away in shame or guilt. It was a profound memory that I will cherish forever and I don't care what punishment he dishes out. And he can clearly see the same resolve in my eyes.

His look turns molten; my heart rate spikes as he leans over and pulls me roughly toward him. I sprawl inelegantly on top of him waiting for the punishment to come. But instead his tongue forces its way between my parted lips, sucking my surprised words away.

His hands dive under my skirt and he growls in frustration at finding out I'm wearing underwear. With an impatience I've rarely seen him show, he grabs my thong and pulls it down roughly, so my wet pussy is exposed to his hungry fingers.

I barely know what's happening as he expertly rolls me off of him to get out of the bedroll so he can nudge his shorts down. His hard cock pops out and my body feels on fire as I think about what comes next.

He rips my thong all the way off my legs; his fingers dig into my hips as he pulls me over him and positions me above him. Before he can spear me onto his hard cock, I put my hands against his chest and force him to pause. His hungry eyes look up at me in surprise.

"I didn't sleep with him." I don't know why, but its really important to me Bear knows I didn't fuck Luke.

"I told you, I don't care," he says, firmly holding my waist and forcing me down slowly onto his waiting shaft. I have to close my eyes in ecstasy as he stretches me.

"Look at me," he says roughly, pulling my top and bra aside, exposing my hard nipples.

I stare down at him dreamily. His fingers pinch my nipples and I'm helplessly moaning and grinding myself onto him. I watch as inch after inch of his huge cock sinks into my throbbing pussy. An electric thrill runs through me knowing he's taking me right there in plain view of anyone awake.

I have no idea if anyone else saw or heard us, and quite frankly I don't care. When I finally stood up and felt his cum run down my leg, knowing I would be hiking back to the cabin that way, I felt like I'd died and gone to heaven; my thong happily forgotten in the dirt.

* * * * *

The rest of the trip back was uneventful. We arrived back at the cabin mid-morning; exhausted, desperately in need of a bath, and all-round profoundly happy and satisfied.

Once we were all clean, we collapsed in the bedroom in one giant puppy-pile of naked bodies. No one had any appetite to do more than just cuddle. It was wonderful; I slept like a baby.

When we woke up, Ryan and I agreed it was far past time we left the married couple alone to enjoy their own shag-pad in peace. So after tidying up and gathering our stuff, we set off back to the main Lodge.

I wasn't sure where Ryan and I stood after that moment at the camp, and honestly I didn't want to push my luck asking, considering I had confessed to spying on him again. The experience had made me realise there was more to this exploration than just the collar, and I was in a thoughtful mood as we left.

"This way Fluffy."

Bear's voice snaps me out of my contemplation, and I spot him waving for me to follow him. I frown and look around to get my bearings; I could have sworn when we first arrived we'd come down the opposite pathway.

"You sure?" I ask doubtfully.

He stops and turns to look at me, "Are you questioning me?" He demands in a stern voice.

"No," I squeak back before I see he's teasing me. I stick my tongue out at him in response, and his raised eyebrow tells me that one is going on the list of debts to be paid.

He grabs my hand, and with a laugh pulls me in the opposite direction of the main lodge. After a few minutes I pull up short as we turn a bend to find a car park, with Ryan's car parked there waiting.

"What the..." I splutter.

Bear's grin gets wider at my dawning realisation that I didn't need to hike in the boiling sun for a full day to get to the cabin.

"We could have driven?!" I demand in indignation.

Bear pulls me roughly into a deep kiss, my clenched hands safely restrained behind my back. "And miss the waterfall and chase through the forest? Never," he whispers in my ear.

I groan. God, this man is going to be the death of me, although I will probably die with a smile on my face.

I am profoundly disappointed to find out on arrival back at the Lodge that Jess, Oliver, and Emma are still camped out at the waterfall. I stare daggers at Bear before he can make a flippant comment about the virtues of having walked back. Wisely, he throws his hands up in surrender, his eyes laughing at my impatience to talk to Jess.

* * * * *

"Would you like to join us?" A friendly voice asks, pulling my attention away from the writhing bodies on the bed.

I blush furiously and stammer, "I'm so sorry to intrude! I was looking for the kitchen to grab a drink."

A man walks past me to step into the room, very deliberately brushing against my arm as he does, sending shivers running through me. He stands confidently in front of me, his hard-on reaching out suggestively to me.

"Kitchen's at the end of the corridor, on the left," he adds helpfully.

I nod mutely as he talks, my eyes locked on his hard cock. I lick my dry lips, wondering what he tastes like.

"You sure you wouldn't like to join in? I'm sure Beth would be happy to share; there's plenty of fun to go round," he adds smiling at me, his body twisting slightly to give me a better view of the bed.

That familiar delicious pull tugs inside me, and all reason starts to unravel. I look at him, back to the woman on the bed being fucked by two men; more men wait to the side, playing with themselves as they wait for their turns. She's screaming at her current partners to fuck her harder. My heart is pounding; my nipples painfully hard as they press against my tight top, begging to be touched.

I don't have a clue who any of these people are. Ryan dragged me to one of the cabins hosting a party in an effort to distract me from over-thinking before Jess got back. So far it's done a very good job of diverting my thoughts. Yup, no rational thinking happening in this brain tonight.

I take a hesitant step forward, and Mr Hard-On's smile widens and he moves further into the bedroom.

"Fluffy! Ah, there you are. Colin wanted to chat with you," Elliott shouts from the end of the corridor, gesturing for me to follow him. It's clear he can't see the temptation in front of me.

I pause for a moment longer staring enviously at Beth getting fucked senseless, before sighing, shaking my head apologetically and turning away to follow Elliott. The moment was ruined anyway, I try to reason with myself, even as my pussy twinges in protest.

I follow Elliott back to the crowded lounge area until we find Colin comfortably nestled into a leather armchair with a whisky in hand, the picture of a relaxing gentleman. He gives me a warm smile as I step towards him.

"Ah Fluffy, thanks for coming. Are you enjoying yourself? I haven't seen you join in yet with any of the evening's entertainments." His jovial tone is innocent enough, but his quick glance down at my hard nipples tell me otherwise.

"Yes, it's...lovely. So much to see, and ... ah... do. It's hard to choose," I babble, a warmth rushing through me as the smell and sound of sex surrounds me.

His knowing laugh does unspeakable things to my tingling body. Fuck, I shouldn't have let Bear talk me into not wearing underwear tonight; my legs tighten, squeezing my desperate pussy. Speaking of his majesty, my eyes scan the room looking for Ryan.

"Have you met my business partner?" Colin asks abruptly, his tone oddly neutral.

The change in conversation throws me, and I frown at him wondering where this is going. "I don't think so. What does he look like?"

Colin gestures towards a man in a business suit, his back towards us, partially hidden by the crowd. He's tall, with salt and pepper hair in a short, no-nonsense haircut. Everything about his posture screams serious, and don't fuck with me. I have no idea how someone so straight-laced could be a partner in a BDSM club.

"No, I've never met him," I say confidently. I'd remember someone that tightly strung; he's the only one in a room full of naked people wearing a suit, for fuck sake!

Colin's expression is still sceptical as he says, "Humm..." then he suddenly gets that scheming look in his eye that reminds me keenly of begging him to fuck me. Oh shit.

"You love games, don't you, Fluffy?" Master Colin asks in that enticing voice of his; amber light sparkles from the whiskey as he swirls it around hypnotically.

That familiar drum beat of excitement starts pulsing through me, and I realise I fucking live for these moments. Balanced on a knife edge of choice with no idea of the outcome, just free-falling.

My world narrows as I whisper roughly, "Yes, Master Colin."

He knows he has me hook, line, and sinker. Time to go in for the kill.

"We're missing something special for tomorrow's final event, and my business partner suggested you could help. Any ideas...?" Colin muses as his eyes rove over my trembling body appraisingly.

My breathing speeds up in anticipation, even as my heart flutters anxiously at what he's asking.

"What about a hunting game?" Ryan's warm rich voice offers slyly from behind me.

I can feel I'm being led into something, but as his hands rest gently on my shoulders, I realise I'm too lost in this feeling to care. I want him to use me however he likes for his pleasure. My lips part in a silent moan as my mind sinks into darker, more intimate places.

Ryan toys with me as his thumb caresses the back of my neck, and I lose myself in the feel of his hands as they slide over my hot skin. And then his touch dives under my top to trap a hard nipple, and I'm lost as I grind my ass into him suggestively. God, I want to be fucked so bad right now.

Wait, what? What the hell is a hunting game? I crack my eyes open to see Master Colin, Elliott, and people nearby clearly enjoying the show. I blush in embarrassment but can't make myself move away from Ryan's persuasive hands.

"So, what do you say, Fluffy?" Ryan asks, knowing full well I have no idea what they're talking about, as he continues to drive me wild with his caresses.

I'm feeling reckless as it hits me that tomorrow night is the last night of our vacation. Like an addict, I want one last adrenaline shot before I return to my boring, normal life. "I leave that up to you, Masters..." my voice hitches as I feel that familiar tightness and warmth start to build inside me.

Master Colin's wicked grin widens, "It seems we are all in agreement for a bit of extra fun tomorrow." He stands up abruptly and claps his hands for attention. A general silence descends, except of course for the happy moans and sounds of wet slapping in the background as couples continue their enthusiastic frolicking.

"I have some wonderful news for you all - it looks like we'll have a Fox for tomorrow evening's activities! Anyone interested in this tasty morsel..." Colin grabs my hand and pulls me towards him, "... make sure you give your details at reception tomorrow and familiarise yourself with the rules of the hunt.

"Our delightful Fox here will be kept chaste and secure this evening by Ryan, in preparation for her Hunters to enjoy her tomorrow," Colin smiles down at me, and squeezes my hand in reassurance as he feels me trembling through our handhold. I can barely hear what he's saying through the roar in my ears.

"Now, to whet your appetite for tomorrow, please come forward and get a taste of our delicious little prey," and as he finishes, I feel Ryan's hands around my waist tugging my skirt down and exposing my very wet pussy to the crowd's hungry eyes.

It's hard to breathe; I'm burning hot and cold right now, as a fever of lust, excitement, and fear throbs through me. My eyes are huge as I scan the crowd stepping closer; dear god, so many eager hands reaching out to touch me.

I feel my t-shirt slide up until my nipples pop out and then the top is finally pulled over my unresisting arms. I'm completely naked; shaking and trembling with a need so intense I can barely breath.

I squeal when the first unseen hand brushes my hips, to the laughing appreciation of the crowd. When I make no further protest, more hesitant hands join in, and I start to lose myself in the electric feel as people get bolder with their explorations.

I'm panting, my pussy so wet and yet amazingly, untouched. I'm desperate for release, surrounded by a sea of people licking and caressing me, holding me tantalising close to the edge. And then in the back of the room, hungry green eyes freeze me in place.

I know for sure I've never met him, but as his lips peel back into a satisfied predator's grin watching me being surrounded, an exhilarating fire burns through me and I finally cum at the dark promise in his eyes.

The moment is like a damn bursting: the crowd loses its restraint and I feel lips lock eagerly onto my spasming pussy, licking the cum as it slides down my legs. As I'm dragged down so more eager mouths can better have their fair share of me. My last coherent sight is seeing Green-Eyes turn and the tailored lines of his suit disappear from view.

My world becomes a jumble of faces, skin, the smell of my cum and arousal, and the breathlessness of endless orgasms as the crowd enjoy their first taste. It's a fucking invigorating feeling of helplessness and conversely power, as I feel all their attention on me. I'm blissfully drowning in lust.

I reach out for a hard cock near my face, but with a laugh they pull away. I want to beg them all to fuck me, but there are clearly rules even in this apparent chaos.

Eventually everyone who wants it, has had a taste of pussy and I see them peeling away from the crowd to have frantic sex with the nearest willing body.

Ryan's smiling face fills my view as he stares down at me lying on the floor.

"And that's just a taste of what's going to happen to you tomorrow," he teases as he gently helps me up, and supports me as I stand on unsteady legs.

I stare at him with glazed eyes as I struggle to pull myself back from that all-consuming world of sensation. I stare down and see his cock hard, and without a thought, drop dreamily to my knees so I can suck it.

Ryan's cock twitches before his hands grab my head and hold me in place with a groaning laugh. "Sorry Fluffy, no sex for you until tomorrow evening, and that includes sucking cock. The Fox needs to be keen and eager to survive the hunt tomorrow."

I blink up at him in confusion. I'm so horny right now it's unreal.

Master Colin pulls me gently from Ryan and helps me back to my feet, admonishing, "You should have seized the moment earlier in the evening for an orgy, Fluffy. It's the life of chastity for you as no one will touch the Fox until the debauchery of tomorrow evening robs you of any innocence you have left."

His tone is teasing, but I can sense the honesty of his words. I suddenly realise I'm the only one in this game that doesn't know the rules - as usual. And that thrill makes me feel so fucking alive right now. 'Pervert', the dark voice whispers in my mind affectionately, and I can't help but smile in agreement.

Elliott helps me back on with my clothes, as I enviously watch Ryan wander off to deal with his 'stiffy'.

* * * * *

"I'm back!"

The shout punches through my sleep at the same time as a body lands on top of me. With much groaning and laughter, I untangle myself from Jess, Ryan, and the sheets enough to sit up and give her a proper hug to welcome her back.

Jess, being Jess, instead shoves her tongue in my mouth and gives me a deep French-kiss while she playfully fondles my breasts.

"Miss me?" She asks breathless, and with a laugh dives towards Ryan to give him a similar greeting; minus breast-fondling, obviously.

My head is still waking up from dreams of mouths devouring me and I feel strangely disconnected as things escalate quickly between Jess and Ryan. I have my first awkward third-wheel moment trying to figure out what I should do as they get more frenzied. As I finally make my mind up to sneak out and leave them alone, I feel Jess's hand wrap around my wrist.

"Where do you think you're going?" She moans as Ryan finally manages to strip her shorts off and enters her in one eager move.