Hunter and Prey Ch. 06: Reckless

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A steady beat of eagerness is playing through my body, drawing out all other thoughts. I sign my name at the bottom of the agreement with only a tiny shake of my hands.

As I hand over the paperwork, I meet Jeff's eyes for a moment. His look acts like a spark to the embers burning inside, and a spike of lust goes through my wet pussy. I find I'm biting my lip to stop from making any noise.

"Perhaps I will take part in the hunt this year..." he muses, his eyes roving over every hot inch of me. I hold my breath as the tension in the room builds and I can't take my eye off the bulge in his trousers.

With a shuddering sigh Jeff steps back, and heads quickly to the door, murmuring, "I need to get back to the event setup, and you need to go and enjoy the spa session Jess has booked for you."

And back to his business-like manner, Jeff marches off purposely. I hurry to keep up; the box clutched tightly in my arms.

* * * * *

As we get to a staircase leading downwards, I can't help but lick my dry lips and pause before following Jeff down into the gloomy basement. Perhaps his earlier comment was a ploy of some kind...

But it turns out what's hidden in the basement is a large underground swimming pool, steam, and massage rooms. I look around in wonder; everything is bathed in this soothing blue light from the lit pool.

"What were you expecting, Fluffy: a Red Room dungeon?" Jeff asks archly, and my face goes bright red in embarrassment. Yes, yes that's exactly what I was thinking.

"So, what will it be: swimming, steam room or massage first?" Jeff asks, pointing out each location.

I stare longingly at the beautiful, huge pool. It curves with the shape of the room and seems to disappear round the corner. I'm itching to explore more.

I hear Jess's laugh a moment before she throws an arm around my shoulder, "That's Fluffy for you; once you get her in the water, she's like a fish and never wants to leave. You took ages! Emma and I thought we had to send out a search party! Oooh is that your tail?" And she promptly snatches the box out of my hands.

I have to fight back the urge to snatch it back, but thankfully Jeff waving goodbye saves us from a childish game of tug-of-war.

"Perfect, now your outfit for this evening is complete. Emma's waiting for me in the steam room, so let's say we meet up again in an hour. Also..." and Jess points at a sign with a big grin before rushing away with her captured prize.

"No swimsuits to be worn in the pool. All toys and accessories used in the pool must be washed first with the sanitiser provided. If you wish to be left alone, please wear the red wristband provided. This room is monitored by CCTV."

I stare mutely at the sign for a while, before hastily grabbing a red wristband from a bowl nearby and heading to the locker room to get undressed. I could do with some relaxation; I feel completely wired from all these thoughts about tonight and what could happen. What will happen.

* * * * *

Can I just say, it is very weird walking around naked in a public pool area? I keep glancing around to make sure I haven't completely misunderstood the sign, but then I spot a man doing a leisurely backstroke and I can confirm that no swimsuit is absolutely correct. What a sight!

Sinking into the cool water is bliss, although I do hiss slightly as it hits my still throbbing pussy. Thoughts of everything I agreed to on that paper burn through me and an overwhelming urge to run away comes over me. Time to lose myself in the water before I chicken out.

The water closes over my head in a beautiful wave of blue light. I swim underwater for a while, dazzled by the play of light on the tiles in the pool.

I've always loved being underwater; it's so silent and peaceful. So, I drift for a while until the need for air drives me to the surface again. With a gasp I suck in a big breath, treading water for a moment as I look around self-consciously.

I'm alone.

A big smile dances across my face. I can't tell you how liberating it is to have a whole pool to play in, and best of all, there's no cloth between my skin and the water. Fuck it feels so sensual. With a carefree laugh I dive back underwater and swim towards the hidden bend at the end of the pool.

When my head pops back up again I can see I'm in a small, recessed area hidden from view from the main room; there's even lounge chairs nestled in the gloom at the back against the wall and the pool edge. The grin on my face gets bigger; it's my own private slice of paradise.

With a giggle I float to the centre and lie back; legs spread-eagle, and eyes closed, just enjoying the sensations against my naked skin: the warm fondle of the water, licking me; cool air sending icy shivers through me as my skin dries. And I'm suspended in that divine tension. Fuck, I feel so free right now.

I close my eyes, and as my movements lap the water against me, I can't help thinking about all the hands that will be touching me tonight; all the possible ways I may get fucked. The water ripples around me as my breath quickens.

Almost against my will, my fingers slide down my body and tease my slit, and I lose my focus and start sinking. I'm moaning softly before I realise people could hear me. I glance around to make sure I'm still alone. Silence.

I don't want it to end this quickly; I pull my knees in and roll back into the deep water. I lose myself in feeling its liquid tugging as it moves between my kicking legs until I'm sitting at the bottom looking up at the broken reflection of the roof.

I can feel my heart hammering as I burn up the oxygen in my lungs; shades of various blues sparkle around me as the light refracts through the water. God, it's beautiful down here.

My traitorous fingers make their way back towards my clit, and I arch into the delicious game of what comes first: the orgasm or the need for air.

I'm so close to cumming when suddenly a jet of water goes off underneath me and I float up in surprise. Bubbles wrap around me, tickling every sensitive part of my body. I open my legs wider, fingers frantic as I close my eyes and just enjoy the unexpected gift of every teasing caress as I fuck myself floating upwards towards the surface.

I cum shuddering just as my face breaks the water.

Sucking in a sweet breath, I float spread-eagle, and let the greedy air have a taste of my throbbing slit. Satiated and soaking up all that delicious aftermath of ecstasy, my smiling face is flushed as I relish the joy of unabashedly pleasuring myself.

"I thought you might like the water jets, Little Vixen. Did you cum?" A satisfied male voice comments from the darkness.

OMG someone was watching; I sink like a stone and accidently suck in a mouthful of water in shock. I start choking and have to inelegantly struggle to the edge of the pool to hold onto something while I splutter and get my breath. His mocking laughter brushes against my wet back like a kiss, sending a shiver through me.

"Ahh, perhaps I was mistaken; it's not a Fox, but a drowning Kitten instead?" He taunts.

I look around quickly to see where this sarcastic asshole is hiding so I can give him a piece of my mind. I hear movement from behind me and spin quickly to peer into the gloom where he's slowly unfolding himself from one of the lounge chairs. Shit, how did I miss him there?

"So, Kitten, are you going to apologise for ruining my peaceful morning with your splashing around? Or perhaps say thank you for the gift I gave you?" He says archly, coming closer to sit on the edge of the pool, brazenly enjoying the view of my naked body.

I freeze as those familiar green eyes slice straight through me. It's him: the man from the party, Colin's business partner. As he shifts, the light catches on his hard cock; a testament to his enjoyment of the show I gave him.

A quiver of pure lust stabs through me unexpectedly, taking my breath away; I cling to the edge of the pool desperately. With a wicked smile, his hand lazily wraps around his shaft, and he plays with himself, his eyes never leaving my burning face.

I'm riveted watching him, soaking in all the details I can in the gloom. He's got a rugged look about him but he's also one of those men whose age is impossible to guess. He's deliberately sat in a patch of darkness so I can't make out much more than a swimmer's physique with broad shoulders - and of course, his prominent cock.

"Perhaps I'll put that gaping mouth to good use and make you thank me properly," his eyes glance down at his cock suggestively as he continues to pleasure himself in front of me.

I'm spluttering an outraged reply when he quickly slips into the water with a shark-like smile and disappears from view. My pulse spikes, and I nervously scan the water to see where he's gone. Damn them for not having more lights in this little corner; I can't see a fucking thing!

I feel like that girl in the Jaws movie, and I can almost feel the teeth rising up to get me. I jump out the pool quickly, scanning the water endlessly. No one can hold their breath that long. I walk nervously toward the opening facing the main area and peer around the corner.

And there he is, swimming toward the front step and climbing out the pool. He looks back and smiles smugly at seeing me search for him and I pull back out of sight, face red at being caught. Arrogant asshole, I think; as my body shudders, imagining him forcing my lips onto his throbbing cock.

I'm back to running on adrenaline. I slide back into the water and swim slowly toward the shower room; 'slowly' because I don't want him to think I'm chasing him. The mocking green eyes I caught a glimpse of, however, continue to taunt me long after he's gone.

* * * * *

By the time I get to the steam room the girls are ready to move onto massage. I'm too distracted by that asshole to pay any attention to where we're headed so it's a bit of a surprise when we step into a luxurious candle lit room with beds draped in towels.

Very beautiful - and very naked - attendants are standing to the side waiting to help. I've never been to a spa, but I'm pretty sure they frown upon this sort of thing. Jess steps forward to talk to an attendant and starts pointing at me; with a smile the man walks toward me. Oh god.

"Morning, Miss, please come with me."

I follow him nervously to a bed and climb on self-consciously. He quietly asks me to lie on my stomach as he gives me a rolled-up towel to rest my head and hands on. It would not be an exaggeration to say I am as stiff as a board when his warm hands touch me. How the hell do people find this relaxing?

"I hear this is your first time here. Please just close your eyes, and if there's anything you don't like or doesn't feel good just tell me and I'll stop. Ok?"

I nod, and wonder if Jess will be mad if I leave after five minutes. And then his miracle hands start rubbing something into my skin in soothing circles, and I forget to care about feeling self-conscious. Fuck me, that is divine. I feel like his fingers are sinking into my skin and unknotting all the tension in my muscles, one muscle at a time.

I'm floating in a world of sensual euphoria when he asks me to roll over, his soft hands lifting my hair up to push a rolled towel under my head. My body feels electrified, and I'm so fucking sensitive right now. I bite my lip to stop from moaning.

"Please keep your eyes closed," he instructs softly, before painting something cool on my face, and lightly resting something wet on my closed eyelids. He obviously notices me frowning because he adds, "It's just moisturiser and cucumbers to relax the eyes."

When he's done, I feel a brush run lightly through my hair, before warm oil is rubbed into my scalp and through my thick hair. And then his hands start wandering down my body to places I'm sure most massages don't cover.

A moan finally escapes my lips as his firm, oily hands squeeze and play with my breasts, and he deftly rolls my nipples between his fingers. I fall back into a dark world of bliss.

And then he starts sliding down my stomach and my breath gets ragged in expectation. He pauses for a moment, almost teasing me before he glides down my leg in a smooth motion, followed by the other leg. I'm left torn between praying he takes it further, and then at the same time hoping he doesn't so I can savour this exquisite torment. He steps away and leaves me a puddle of lust for a moment, and I sigh out a "thank you."

All I can hear is the thrumming of my blood pumping, in such a soothing, steady way. It almost feels like I'm floating outside my body.

It's only when he murmurs for me to follow him, that I realise I'd fallen asleep in an erotic dream of soft light gliding over me, in me, touching all the sweet spots inside. I can feel my pussy is very, very, wet; oh fuck, I hope I didn't moan in my sleep!

I'm blushing as I open my eyes tentatively and touch my face to make sure it's not still covered in cream; but all that meets my touch is silky smooth skin. I can't help but caress it in wonder, I don't think my skin has ever felt this great.

He's smiling indulgently as he holds his hand out to help me down from the bed; stepping forward to quickly wrap my oily hair in a towel. He's so close, I can smell him. God, he smells great, I think bemused, just like my dream.

I think he's accepted that I'm completely brainless and compliant right now, because he clasps my hand and gently leads me out of the massage room into a small bathroom to the side where he rinses and washes my hair. And then we're off again to another room with wide sofas and soft blankets.

He tucks me into a comfortable position and steps back. He has a raging hard-on. I can't take my eyes off it. I feel lethargic, pulsing, happy; just like after an orgasm, I muse.

"It was a pleasure to service you. If you need anything else please do call for me. My name's Miguel," he adds with a hopeful, and then wistful smile as I shake my head distractedly. Fuck, what do they put in that oil; I feel high right now.

He's soon replaced by a woman who gently dries and styles my hair. And like some silent ballet I don't understand, she's replaced by someone else who preens and trims my nails, sealing them in a clear nail polish. I stare in rapt wonder, whispering thank you to each person that pampers me.

I close my eyes, listening to the blood pounding in my ears, feeling so alive right now. I move my legs leisurely, enjoying the rubbing of soft skin against skin, feeling the oil glide inside my pussy lips. I sit bold upright, and run my finger through my folds, down to my ass, and then finally slide my finger into my puckered hole. How the hell is there oil already worked all the way inside me?

Jess is laughing as she sashays towards me and settles in for the dance of attendants to begin again. Her eyes survey every inch of me approvingly, and I can't help but feel flustered at the proprietary feel in that gaze.

"Where's Emma?" I say to distract her.

Jess gets a huge smile as she replies, "She asked for the 'special treatment'. You would have gotten it too if you weren't the Fox - and had fallen asleep! Miguel was very disappointed he didn't get to finish. Perhaps you can make it up to him tonight?" She finishes with a coy smile.

My mouth is hanging open and I feel like I'm going to internally combust as I finally put two and two together: he was playing with me while I slept!

Jess starts to laugh hard, "Oh my god Fluffy, please tell me you didn't fall asleep from the very beginning," she says wiping tears out of her eyes, "Poor Miguel."

She's still laughing when Emma joins us, and then proceeds to tell the whole sordid story again, including tantalising details I slept through. My whole body is ablaze in embarrassment, and not a small bit irritated at myself for the missed opportunity. Thankfully lunch arrives as a much needed distraction.

With bellies full, the girls fall back to what Jess loves to do: gossip. I close my eyes and just let their voices wash over me as they talk about people I don't know, and I fall back into dreams of hands having their way with me.

* * * * *

Eventually the nervous energy of excitement and apprehension about tonight starts humming through me again and I can't keep still anymore. I open my eyes to see that Jess and Emma have disappeared somewhere. Perfect, I can make my escape without having to make up excuses to stay.

Dressed and ready to leave, I'm at the top of the staircase staring down a long corridor when I realise stupidly I have no idea how to get out of this labyrinth. I glance back down into the gloom and think about waiting for Jess and Emma, and then wait for anyone to appear, but the corridor stays annoyingly silent. I sigh and pick a direction; how hard could this be, there are bound to be signs, right?

At first I follow the corridors but soon realise they always end in a room; so I pick a door at random and walk though... to find a woman very vigorously paddling a man in a latex mask and nothing else. After a moment of curious astonishment, I apologise profusely as I back out and slam the door behind me. Ok... this might be trickier than I thought.

I slowly make my way down, listening at each room before opening a door, and eventually I get lucky at finding a 'gateway room' - or at least that's what I call it - that leads me through to another corridor.

Sometimes I find a room with a window and I look out to orientate myself before heading back into the featureless corridors; sometimes that helps, most times it doesn't. I'm frustrated enough that if I find people - even if they're in the middle of the best fuck of their lives - I'm going to interrupt them and ask for directions.

"Fluffy, what are you doing here? This is a restricted section for management."

I spin around so hard I'm slightly dizzy as I blurt out desperately, "Master Colin, oh thank god; how do I get out of here!"

He has an amused smile as he says, "Where's your guide? We always give newcomers help getting around. I have a bit of an obsession with puzzles so the Lodge architecture was inspired by the Winchester Mystery House."

Ahhh, right, that makes more sense; I was starting to think I was losing my mind!

"I left Jess and Emma at the spa and just thought I could find my own way out," I add sheepishly.

He laughs and pats my shoulder affectionately; and that's when I finally notice Master Colin isn't alone.

"Ahh, it's the Kitten masquerading as a Fox. Looks like your circumstances haven't improved much. Come, I'm leaving anyway. Colin?"

Master Colin's eyes dart thoughtfully between the two of us, before he nods acceptance to... (what asshole doesn't introduce himself, I think irritably)... Mr Sarcastic, I name him in my head. And then it hits me; he asked permission from Master Colin first, like I'm a parcel to be handed over to a courier. That really pisses me off.

Without another word, Mr Sarcastic leads me around a corner and then through a locked door. I'm simmering inside as I follow him. I don't know what it is about this man but he gets under my skin.

We take a winding route that seems much longer than it should. I'm frowning at his back as he steps into a dark room. I pause at the doorway, unsure if he's really showing me the exit.

He doesn't say anything, just turns around with a raised eyebrow mocking me, taunting me to admit I'm scared he's going to force me to live up to his threat earlier. Naturally, I think "fuck him" and step recklessly into the room.

The door closes behind me with an ominously loud click that sounds suspiciously like the door locking behind us. My heart is in my mouth, my eyes huge as I turn to the dark shape that is Mr S.

A red exit sign illuminates on the opposite side of the room. I grit my teeth when I realise he really was leading me out. I turn to grudgingly thank him, but as always his smart mouth beats me to the punchline.