Hunter and Prey Ch. 06: Reckless

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The whole scene fills me with a raw need, and every grunt and moan sends a sympathetic shudder through me; my pussy is pulsing, begging for its own release. My eyes drink in more.

When Ryan is done, Master Colin removes Elliott's gag, whispering something to him before they change places. And then it's Master Colin's turn to lean forward and enfold Elliott in a tight embrace as his cock sinks into his cum-filled, abused hole. Elliott's musical voice finally fills the clearing with his pleas for more.

I can feel every brush of cloth against my very hard, sensitive nipples as my breath rasps in and out of my dry throat as I struggle to hold back my own lustful sounds. My fingers drift down to my wet cunt and start to tease my aching clit. I bite my lip, and with glazed eyes, beg silently for more.

Elliott is glistening with sweat, his cock still rock hard in its rope prison, as Master Colin grunts in final satisfaction. As he pulls out of Elliott's trembling body, a thin line of cum stretches taunt between them before breaking and leaving a wet trail down Elliott's ass. Ryan smiles in appreciation and runs his fingers in and out of Elliott's abused hole, smearing the cum around, before bringing his cum-covered fingers to Elliott's mouth to lick clean. Ryan murmurs something appreciative to Master Colin, and both men give a knowing laugh that sends a shiver of longing through Elliott... and me.

I'm breathless, and so close to my own satisfaction, but I can't help but hold myself in delicious expectation of what happens next.

Now that Elliott is thoroughly used, breathless and cum-filled, it's finally time for the serious rope work to begin.

I don't understand what they're doing until I see Elliott slowly get lifted in the air, spread-eagle, suspended facing that gorgeous view. But before he's lifted and roughly spun and locked into position, I catch a quick glimpse of his face: utter bliss and surrender.

My mind, body and soul are suspended there on that peak of yearning with Elliott. His expression is burned into my mind. I can't imagine what he's feeling/ thinking/ seeing right now, but I desperately want to; it's that captivating.

As I hear Elliott moan "thank you" in a breathless voice, it's too much. I fall against the rough bark of the tree as my traitorous legs go weak, and my climax rips through my paper-thin self-control. The world blurs into the now familiar post-orgasmic haze, and I stop caring about anything except the pounding of my heart.

I blink suddenly at the silence, and pry my eyes open slowly. I peer around the tree and see Ryan turn slowly towards where I'm sitting. Everything seems frozen in that moment: Master Colin hidden by Elliott's suspended body as he does god knows what to his pliant flesh; the light streaming through the canopy plays over Ryan's face, illuminating the start of a frown sculpting his face into stern concentration. Oh fuck!

I dive behind the tree, and clap my hand to my mouth to stop the panicked scream building. I can smell myself on my fingers and I know there's no way to talk my way out of this. Fuck, fuck, fuck, if he finds me here, spying on him again, having watched this, he will be beyond mad. Oh god. My adrenaline spikes.

I'm working myself into a near hysterical state of dread when it slowly dawns on me that I don't hear footsteps coming towards me. I peer around the tree cautiously, and hold back a huge sigh of relief. He hadn't been turning towards me, he'd clearly been looking for the flogger, which he is now lightly applying to a moaning Elliott.

I take several shaky breaths before I'm brave enough to stand up. With one last forlorn look back at Elliott writhing under the Masters' sadistic hands, I know it's time to make my way back to camp before I really am found out.

* * * * *

My panties are soaked, and my emotions are raging at getting away with it all. It's still early afternoon and I have no idea what to do to fill the time after watching that. So I wander aimlessly, for what seems like hours; I feel like a boat cut loose during a storm.

When I come to a field of wildflowers, I succumb to the recklessness still pounding through me. With a wicked smile, I impulsively pull my top and skirt off, and lay them down as a meagre barrier against the prickly grass, before lying on top. I close my eyes and take a deep breath in.

I can feel the sun warm my breasts, stomach and legs; while the wild flowers and light breeze tickle my exposed skin, raising goosebumps. I drop one of my legs to the side, exposing my soaking panties to light touches from the wind and sun, sending an electric thrill through me. My blood is pounding as I fantasise about someone accidentally stumbling into me lying there and just taking me roughly.

I feel so alive right now. It makes me realise I haven't spent time alone in a long time, and I really miss it. No pressure or expectations to fulfil; just me, being me, with some gorgeous scenery to appreciate.

I suddenly wonder if that's what Elliott feels as he hangs there, helpless to be anything other than who he is, at the mercy of the world around him. I lose myself in that thought for a long while; unable to ignore the growing wetness between my legs that has nothing to do with the heat of the day.

I slowly slide my hand in one bra cup and then the other; teasing and pinching each nipple until I'm arching off the ground in need. I force myself to hold my legs open; I want to feel vulnerable and ready, just like Elliott was.

I don't know what possesses me but I grab my thong and pull up - I feel it slide between my wet lips, bite into my clit, dig in-between my ass cheeks - and I pull harder. I suddenly realise right now I don't want soft caresses; I want to feel rope bite into me, that sweet point of pain that's going to take me higher into this divine peak of lust building inside me.

It becomes a tantalising game of pleasure and pain as I thrust my hips up, grinding into that incredible pull against the fabric; fucking myself slowly. I moan as loudly as I like, feeling the freedom of being far away from people.

Snap.

The sound of a twig snapping nearby makes me sit bolt upright in a panic; my forgotten thong still digging deep in my slit, as my eyes wildly scan the shadowed trees around me.

"Hello?" I squeak out, head whipping around looking for movement. I squint at a patch of suspicious darkness. My heart is pounding so bad that I'm not sure I would hear anything if something was moving around.

I sit frozen for a moment longer.

Nothing.

With a nervous laugh, the tension leaves my limbs weak and I flop back to the ground, and catch my breath. Well that ruined the mood.

With a disappointed sigh, I stand up and start getting dressed. My pussy twinges in mute complaint as I pull my thong out, tuck my nipples back into the bra, and slowly make myself respectable again.

I shake my head and smile at my stupid paranoia: it was probably a deer that got more of a look at a human than it ever wanted to. I snort at the image.

A mocking, masculine laugh rides the wind behind me. Not a deer then; the realisation is like a bolt of lightning striking, frying all my nerves. I don't recognise the voice. I spin around to see who it is, but the laughter is already fading. I can't stop shaking as I wander: what's going to happen next?

Seconds drag into minutes until I realise just how much time I've lost to my lascivious whimsy. Shit. Whomever the asshole watching is, it looks like he wants to play with my patience. I grit my teeth in frustration; time to get back to camp.

One last nervous glance around before I hastily strike out in what I think is the right direction. I spend so much time looking into dark shadows, and jumping at every sound waiting for Mr Peepshow to show himself, that I promptly get lost.

Goddamnit! I silently cringe as I think about how I'm going to explain to Ryan why I was so near their spot. I start backtracking to find the main path through the forest. The sun is waning and I'm still not sure where I am. I'm starving and panic has truly set in. Fuck.

I hear water ahead; perhaps I can follow it back to a main path.

"Ava, hey! Over here!"

I nearly jump out of my skin at the sudden noise in the quiet twilight. My heart is hammering in my chest as I turn towards the voice and squint to see who it is. Please god let it not be Ryan or Master Colin; I'm not sure I can take any more excitement today.

Soon enough Luke appears out of the dusk, a large orange kayak balanced on his shoulder. I breathe a shuddering sigh of relief. I can hear voices behind him before a group of people with kayaks and paddles appear.

"Sorry to give you a fright. Were you looking for me? We took longer than expected," he says apologetically, and before I can correct his assumption he's chatting away about how beautiful the area is, the great photos he's snapped, and how fun the rapids were. I'm so relieved to see a person I know, that I just smile and nod, desperately grateful that an angry Ryan isn't greeting me.

Once the adrenaline of the last few hours finally washes away, a wave of complaints from my body screams for attention. I don't hear a word Luke has to say because all of me is focused on the important things, like water. And food. And finding a quiet spot to scratch an 'itch' and finish what I started earlier. But water first.

* * * * *

It's almost nightfall by the time we reach the campsite. A quick scan around unknots the final point of stress in my stomach; Ryan didn't beat me back. As I breathe out my relief, I note the flurry of activity all around me to get the fire going, stow gear away safely, and start getting dinner ready. Which reminds me depressingly about the challenge Ryan set me.

I'm pretty sure my silence on the walk up has killed all chances with Luke, I think to myself despondently. And I'd already decided what I wanted to ask Ryan for.... With a depressed sigh, I silently head towards our side of the camp.

"Ah Ava, I noticed your friends aren't back yet. Do you want to join us for dinner until they arrive? There are plenty of burgers?"

I stare at him with such longing I'm pretty sure he's getting the wrong idea about me.

"Thanks Luke, that's really kind but I don't want to impose..." I say, secretly hoping he'll insist; the word 'burger' was enough for my hunger to fight to the fore of my mind. A voice in my head admonishes, "Would you sell yourself so easily for hot food?" Yes, yes I would, whispers back the ravenous voice in my mind.

"Really it's no bother. And I'd love to get to know you better," Luke entreats.

And there it is; just for a moment I catch his eyes glance down hopefully at my breasts before snapping back to my face. A huge grin spreads across my face as I purr, "If you insist, I'd love to. Give me a second to freshen up and then I'll be right over."

I've never before felt in control of these moments; never known what the other person really wanted from me. But Luke, I suddenly realise, he's a simple book to read and for the first time ever I want to control how that narrative plays out. I finally have an inkling of what it feels like to be on Ryan's side of the fence. Fuck, what a rush.

If I were at a club, this would be the moment I'd rush to the bathroom and freshen up, but needs must in the middle of a forest. A quick spray of deodorant, a brush of my hair, a realignment of my assets in their lacy coverings. I'm ready to go to war, and claim my winnings, I think with a huge smile.

But not before I down a bottle of water - god that tastes good - and grab some beers as a bribe just in case; I'm sure Bear won't mind sharing....

* * * * *

It's actually been a fun evening despite my fears. Luke has been a generous host, and his kayaking buddies have been very welcoming too.

Danny's currently telling a lewd joke, to much eye rolling by the women, and much appreciative whistling and laughter by the men. I meet the eyes of one of the other women by the campfire and I just know we're both thinking "men!" She seems to agree and we start laughing at our private joke.

"You shouldn't encourage Danny like that, he'll only get worse," Luke teases, throwing an arm around my shoulder affectionately. He's had a few drinks, and any inhibitions he had to start off with have worn away to casual touching when he thinks he can get away with it. And over the evening I've been getting smarter at figuring out what to let through the net to keep him keen, but not too much that he rushes in; I still haven't decided how I want this evening to end.

Although, if the evening were to end right now, I would still count it as a huge growing curve for me. Until now I hadn't fully appreciated just how much Ryan has gifted to me this weekend. The sexual firsts are actually the most superficial things I've learnt. Making me walk around naked, forcing me to stare at myself and start loving the reflection in the mirror. God, how do I thank someone for helping me find confidence in my body for the first time?

Some movement in the dark distracts my train of thought, and my heart starts racing as I spot Ryan, and Master Colin. Now there are complex men I want to grow to understand, I think with longing. Hold on, where's Elliott? Surely they wouldn't leave him suspended and alone.

I'm still frowning in their direction trying to spot Elliott when Ryan makes his way to the fire to say hi to everyone. His wolfish eyes take in me and Luke. For a moment, his expression is sharpened by the firelight: he looks furious. Oh god, does he know I followed them into the forest? My stomach ties itself in knots until he smiles companionably and waves at me. And now I want to punch him.

A busty blond nudges over to offer Ryan a seat beside her. It's not until she glances surreptitiously towards me that I realise I'm unconsciously staring daggers at her. I force my face to smile, but she doesn't seem convinced, and moves slightly away from Ryan. I'm just about to mentally congratulate myself for that simple victory when I spot Ryan's mocking eyebrow and steady gaze taking in Luke's arm around me. I blush bright red in embarrassment.

"He's... not your boyfriend is he?" Luke suddenly asks sheepishly, pulling his arm off my shoulder quickly.

"No, no nothing like that. Ryan's my best friend's husband," I try to reassure him, resting my hand lightly on his knee. I'm reasonably sure I managed to mask most of the bitterness in my voice at not being able to share what our relationship really is. Elliott's cautionary words come back to haunt me, and I clamp down on those heavy thoughts before it ruins my mood again.

Luke seems relieved but not entirely convinced. Time to put the final part of the plan into motion now that Ryan is here to watch me fulfil my part of the challenge.

"Why don't you grab a beer and let's go look at those photos you took today? I think you said you left your camera in your tent?" I jump up, lightly grabbing Luke's hand and pull him to standing.

I would be lying if I didn't mention that 99% of me is seriously freaking out about being this forward; my palms are sweaty as fuck, and I know if I glance at Ryan to check he's watching, I will loose my nerve. Thankfully, once again Luke's eagerness saves the day and he doesn't need much more encouragement. As we melt into the darkness I swear I feel Ryan's eyes burning my back.

* * * * *

Luke is definitely not a man of subtlety, or patience. The second we're in his tent, his hands are all over me, and he's raining slobbering kisses all over my face.

My mood is still dark from earlier, and for some reason Luke's enthusiasm irritates me. I want to know what it's like being Ryan for once: driving the action, not being led by it.

I force a laugh and push Luke to lie down on his bedroll so I can catch my breath. Before he can protest and start pawing me again, I try my best for a seductive distraction. I pull my top off slowly, and give him a moment to admire my very hard nipples showing through my lacy, and very transparent bra.

I glance down at the bulge in his shorts: looks like I have his full attention. Perfect, the voice in my head purrs.

I smile as I slide my skirt down to reveal the matching lacy thong underneath. I am so fucking nervous and turned on right now at being the centre of his attention. I'm fervently praying Luke doesn't notice my hands shaking.

I kneel just out of reach beside him, and then playfully toss his camera towards his reaching hands.

"So let's see these fantastic pictures," I tease as I start caressing his balls and cock through his shorts. He groans and tries half-heartedly to pull my bra down but after a few slaps to his hands, he's willing to play the waiting game.

As he shows me some mountain scenes, I slowly unzip his shorts. When he gets to a shot of the water rapids, I pull his shorts down and rub him through his briefs. He's groaning and thrusting up eagerly into my roving hands, and I'm loving every minute of making him work to get me.

And when he shows me a river view up toward a mountain side similar to where Elliott was suspended this afternoon, I finally decide Luke's earnt this reward.

I pull down his briefs and get a good look at his hard cock. Jess was right, they really are all so different. He's got a slight bend to his shaft, and I suddenly have to know what that feels like inside me.

"Do you have a condom?" I whisper desperately as I run my hand up and down his shaft, savouring the bumps and veins that are unique to him. He takes too long to reply so my mouth decides to dive in for dessert.

He tastes salty from sweat, and that taste that is all 'maleness'. I swirl my tongue around his head and I'm rewarded with satisfied groaning.

"Fuck yes... oh god, Ava... wait.... " Luke is reaching frantically around, presumably to try to find that elusive condom. But I've decided I don't feel like playing fair tonight.

My hand wraps around his shaft and I suck him into my mouth; my fingers tickling his balls as I do. He arches satisfyingly upwards and his hand buries itself in my hair as he thrusts into my hot mouth eagerly. My tongue enjoys exploring every part of his shaft.

Its a disappointingly short time before he groans, "Oh fuck... I'm cumming..." and he fills my mouth.

The whole experience has left me surprisingly dissatisfied. Peevishly, I decide sex is off the table, but I make sure not a drop of that cum gets wasted, and with a final, expert slurp, I let his soft cock fall out my mouth.

His arm is draped over his face as he tries to get his breath back. "God, that was incredible...wait, where are you going?" He blurts out as he sees me dressing.

I give him my brightest smile as I zip up my skirt and say, "We've got an early start tomorrow so I better be off. Thanks that was fun," and I wave cheerful and duck out before he has the energy to chase me.

I'm dragging my top over my head thinking about how fucking horny I am right now when a inquisitive head pops out a tent. It's the woman I shared a secret laugh with over the fire.

We share a long assessing look, and without a word she pulls her tent open to invite me in. I can see she sleeps nude.

* * * * *

Needless to say I did not get much sleep that night. Stephanie was very enthusiastic to have an unexpected bed partner for the evening. And of course she tasted all the sweeter when I heard Luke running around the camp asking if anyone had seen me. I had to reward her - repeatedly - for hiding me. I learnt she has a lovely breathless laugh when you suck her clit in just the right way.

So it is with a smug expression that I crawl out of her tent in the early morning and make my way back to where Ryan and the others were sleeping.