Hunter and Prey Ch. 06: Reckless

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And that was it; I'm hooked. I can't take my eyes off of the lips of her cunt being pulled back and forth by his cock, getting wetter with each thrust as she writhes underneath him helplessly. Her grip is like steel as it pulls me closer into the action; I can see the beads of sweat slide down her body to melt into the wet mess her cunt is becoming.

It's like an out-of-body experience as I watch her guide my hand to her bouncing breasts. As I squeeze gently and watch her thrust her chest up in encouragement, all shyness I have evaporates. My lips lock around her hard nipples and I suck and devour my way across her hot skin until her screams are loud enough to satisfy us both.

When they're both happily spent, they collapse back to the bed, and I find myself sitting there, a wet mess of need praying one of them will give me release before Ryan remembers last night. As if sensing my thought, he lazily turns to Jess and says, "Fluffy is the Fox for tonight's hunt."

She blinks up at me, her mouth a silent 'o' of shock. Oh dear, that's bad... and then she starts to laugh... a lot.

Fuck.

* * * * *

After days of sleeping with other people, it's almost odd to wake up alone. I blink bleary-eyed trying to figure out how I got here. Ah yes, after Jess found out I was the Fox she couldn't stop laughing and I stormed off to my room in a huff. Not that I could have slept beside them anyway, as sexually frustrated as I was.

A quick shower, a stern talking to myself in the shower, and it's time to get dressed for my last day at the Lodge. I'm suddenly filled with a nervous energy and it's hard to breath: Jess is back, and I need to talk to her about... well everything....

I'm not going to lie, Ryan was right; the world is so much bigger than I imagined. The more I've thought about being collared to him permanently, the less sure I am about it. The reality of being with a married couple long term - and the emotional complexity that holds - is starting to crack through the fantasy.

Perhaps I want something more like Colin and Elliott have; or no commitments like Jess has with a number of people. At any rate, the only thing I know is that I don't know what I want right now! And I don't know how to tell Ryan that. Or Jess. I don't want to hurt their feelings, and I don't want anything to change between us; they've been my friends for years.

Ash! Why do I always need to screw things up?

I'm standing there naked and lost in that anxious thought - clothes scattered everywhere - leaning over the bed reaching for a summer dress when I feel firm hands grip my waist. Lust burns through me hot and strong.

"Bear, I..." I stop talking before he changes his mind on where this is going. A hand roughly pushes me face forward so I'm braced against the bed, my ass thrust out ready for the taking.

God, how does he always know what I need? I don't want to think anymore. This feeling of giving up control is as intoxicating as a drug. I wave my ass suggestively at him.

I feel a hard cock rub against my wet pussy lips, and I nudge back against him shamelessly. Something feels different about him, and then a horrible thought hits me: he hasn't said a word, why? What if this is Oliver taking a chance? I freeze; my heart is pounding.

"That is you Bear, right?" I say with a nervous laugh, but their grip tightens, and they stay silent. OMG. I start to struggle, but my face is pushed harder into the bed, and I'm held there. And then I feel their cock nudge its way into my very wet cunt; I bite my lip to hold back a sob of fear.

"How does it feel to be forced, not knowing who's taking you?" Jess murmurs in my ear as she nudges deeper into me.

A shudder of equal measures of pure relief, rage, lust, and shame at feeling turned-on rushes through me. I take a ragged breath in. It's a crazy cocktail of adrenaline and emotions that has my pussy clamped down hard around her strap-on, completely at her mercy.

"Jess, that's not fucking funny," I say through gritted teeth as I start to push back up. Of course, that only means I end up pushing myself deeper onto her shaft. I groan unwillingly.

Jess reaches around to caress my nipples; they're fucking rock hard, and I'm mortified by how much my body betrays how turned on I am. She laughs in delight as she says, "The nipples never lie. But you're right, perhaps I crossed a line..."

Her hand wanders down to my clit. All I can hear is the blood pounding in my ears, and the throbbing in my pussy.

"Tell me to stop and I will," she whispers in my ear... and I'm ashamed to say all my sensible thoughts and angry words die on my lips as she starts circling my clit as she nudges forward. "That's my girl," she murmurs huskily as she pushes forward more forcefully; my fingers dig into the mattress in surrender.

I don't know how to describe this moment; my brain is so confused that it's a woman dominating me, but a cock inside me. It's short-circuiting everything. I can feel my orgasm is growing when she suddenly pulls out of me; I groan in disappointment before I can stop myself.

Jess has a very satisfied smile as she walks around to the front of me, an odd shaped dildo in her hand. I stay locked in position, bent over the bed, ass in the air, unable to decide what I want to happen.

Her fingers trail down my back lightly, before she stretches out languidly on the bed in front of me, nudging down until her pussy is inches from my face.

"Sorry about scaring you, but I can never resist a naked ass waved in my face like that..." Jess adds coyly.

No, not yet, I think in panic, worried she's going to leave me hot and bothered again. Her smell of arousal surrounds me, and I don't wait to hear more. My tongue pierces her puffy wet folds and her back arches as I tease her clit with my tongue and lips.

"...(moan)... oh my god, who taught you that... Ooohhhh..." Jess loses her words as I devour her. Thank you, Stephanie, I think gratefully.

"Wait," she moans, a fist clenched painfully in my hair so she can pull my face up; the pain only adding to the intoxication of this moment. We're both breathing heavily, and I can see she's close to cumming.

She kisses me passionately as she slides her double-headed fuck-toy back into herself, and then into my hungry cunt. I groan in satisfaction as it stretches me, staring down at her sweaty, gorgeous body under me as with wild thrusts, Jess finishes what she started.

We collapse onto each other, breathless for a moment. I'm lying there in her arms; I can feel my cum slide down my ass cheeks. My fingers wander down to explore her new appendage. With a moan she pulls the strap-on out, and slides it up my body, leaving a wet cum trail until it's nestled between my breasts.

"Perfect," she murmurs with a laugh, and I just smile, enjoying the feeling of her pressed against me. I can't help feeling bittersweet for a moment as I think about Jess, Ryan, me, and the future.

Jess is playing with my hair as she says thoughtfully, "Fluffy...the hunt isn't exactly for the lighthearted. If you think a stranger sneaking up and fucking you is crossing the line, you won't cope with being the Fox. I just want you to know you can drop out at any point before tonight."

I blink up at her as an adrenaline rush at the unknown washes over me again - a heady cocktail of so many emotions - it's hard to know what to say. I bite my lip; all I know is the thought of tonight has gotten me fucking horny again. I wriggle against Jess suggestively.

With a laugh she gently pulls me off her, and holds up the dildo, tapping me lightly on the nose. "Hussy! OK, no more thinking. Come here; kneel over me."

I crawl up her body slowly, still trying hard to bury my turbulent emotions.

"Open your legs wider," she urges, and my eyes widen alarmingly as she forces the small bulbous knob sticking out from the dildo into my pussy. I stare down in astonishment at the bright pink cock proudly standing up between my legs. That's the moment I learn double-ended strap-ons exist.

She is bubbling with laughter under me as she watches me clench around it and get a feel for this new appendage. She raises her knees and drops them wide open.

"Do you want to take what you're feeling out on me?" Her husky voice invites me. And it's like a red flag to a bull; yes, I do.

I line up the strap-on awkwardly with her cunt, nudging it in slowly to get a feel for how this all works. A few more probing explorations and I'm ready to make her scream for me.

I lean forward and pin her wrists to the bed, and I stare deeply into her soft eyes as I thrust forward too hard. Fuck! I can feel that inside me. She squeaks in surprise, and I smile a wicked smile.

"Who's the slut now," I purr as I proceed to fuck her with all my pent-up fears and anxieties; savouring her writhing beneath me, and the mirrored pounding in my own pussy.

When I've had my satisfaction, we both collapse back on the bed, thoroughly used, and satisfied. I feel like that bubble of stress and tension has popped. We lie there companionably, getting our breath back.

"My, my, Fluffy. That was A LOT of pent-up feeling you had; my bruised cunt will be feeling that for weeks!" The teasing smile on her face takes away the sting of the words, and I laugh as I pat her pussy, murmuring a mock apology for all wrongdoings.

She rolls over to tweak my nipples playfully, "Whatever you decide just know... I was the first one to fuck the Fox today," she ends with a cheeky smile.

I open my mouth to protest, but with a wicked gleam in her eye, she pinches my nipple to forestall more words.

"And no telling anyone I broke the rules!" Her fingers find my other nipple and twist hard for emphasis.

Her words: "...the FIRST one...", run through my head as I arch off the bed in delicious pain, a happy smile on my face. Just how many people will fuck me tonight?

I throw my hands up in mock defeat and laughingly say, "Yes, Huntress, you were the first to take the Fox."

Thankfully, by the time Ryan finds us to come down for breakfast, we had already slipped into clothing and hidden the strap-on from sight. Although his amused expression makes me think we weren't fooling anyone.

* * * * *

Oliver and Emma joined us for breakfast, which turned into a surprisingly lively affair; even the usual rivalry between the men has taken a back seat to just enjoying swapping funny or particularly notable moments from the last few days. And let's just say, the normal rules of modest topics at the breakfast table do NOT apply to this group.

I am blushing and laughing hard at a particularly ridiculous story Oliver is telling about a 'disappearing dildo'.

"... she'd finally given up on finding the fucking thing - after accusing half of us of stealing it! Like, where the fuck would we hide it? When a Jack Russell runs into the middle of the orgy with the missing dildo in its mouth and its owner not far behind. I was balls deep in Emma at the time and we all just kind of stopped and stared at each other. I thought the woman would have a heart attack, her eyes were so wide, taking in all the cock, ass and cunt around her."

Oliver smirks for a moment before wrapping up the story, "Erica was so fucking happy to have her favourite dildo back she hugs the woman and wouldn't let her go. That's when the rest of her group caught up. Turns out it was some kayaking fanatics that had travelled too far up the river and were looking for the fastest way back to their main group."

"You missed out the part with the hot blonde that seemed very tempted to stay and join us," Jess finishes with a cheeky grin.

"Sounds like that could have been one of Fluffy's new friends. What do you think?" Ryan asks me dryly, my blush deepening.

"Depends," I say breezily, "Was it a woman with a tattoo of a butterfly on her lower back, just above her ass crack? Or a man who looked like he fell out of a surfing magazine and bent his dick on impact?"

The astonished looks from all except Ryan are completely worth it, and I get an embarrassing round of cheers from all, with calls for more details. I can't help but beam from ear to ear at finally being able to join in on these types of bawdy conversations.

We're all still laughing and joking as we start to clear up, debating what to do for the rest of the day before the big event tonight. Everyone is talking about just resting up, as it sounds like it gets quite intense on the last night.

That churning feeling of anxious, reckless, excitement is back; I can't help but wonder just what exactly happens during this hunt.

"So, umm... this hunt tonight..." I murmur to Jess as I pass her a plate to dry; but she's clearly not listening to me, or deliberately ignoring me.

Waving a dish cloth in Ryan's direction, Jess says, "You boys need to find something to do, because us girls are going to have a pampering day. We'll meet you back here this afternoon."

Ryan frowns, but with a nod reminds Jess to take me to reception to finalise details for tonight. He shares a mysterious smile with Jess before they both turn and smile at me. My heartbeat cranks up a notch just short of heart attack.

* * * * *

The inside of the main Lodge is surprisingly bright and open; the air cool as you step in from the warm sunshine. I take a moment to look around curiously.

I'm not sure what I was expecting after Ryan said there were all sorts of fetish rooms here. There seems to be a typical reception area, and beside it a massive empty fireplace with a few large plump sofas arranged invitingly around it. That must be a lovely place to huddle together in winter, I muse.

"Fluffy, this way," Jess says, grabbing my hand and leading me past the reception area. We walk past a large hall that seems to be a hive of setup activity. That's clearly where dinner tonight will be.

What is that they're hanging from the ceiling? I try to look more closely but get distracted with Jess calling someone over. A friendly looking man with a clipboard and a distracted look on his face walks up to us smiling.

"What's up Jess?... Oi! Don't hang that there! It's over on the other side, beside the head table... Sorry. I really need to get back to things. So how can I help?" He ends, looking curiously between the two of us.

With a wicked smile, Jess thrusts me in front of her, saying, "Jeff meet our Fox for tonight: Fluffy. Ryan said you needed to go through some details with her?"

Jeff's face lights up and his eyes rove over me appraisingly. "She's lovely. Hmm... red or sable?" He murmurs as if I weren't standing there. I'm pretty sure all of me is glowing red right now at his undivided attention; it almost feels like he's taking my measurements.

"Leave her with me, and I'll show her to the spa once we're done," and without any more discussion, he walks off purposely across the hall, expecting me to follow. With a squeak, I jump after him, looking nervously back at Jess and Emma as they wave goodbye and head off.

* * * * *

My head is spinning as I wonder just what I've gotten myself into. Which is probably why the route to his office feels like a walk through a maze.

The deeper you go into the Lodge, the more confusing the layout seems to be. He leads me down corridors, through doors that just lead to more rooms, and through to more corridors.

It's a surreal experience of random furniture scattered at the weirdest places: a single, wooden chair with a hole in the seat in the middle of an empty room; a velvet chaise longue by a staircase leading upwards; in some rooms lush, sumptuous curtains and furniture, in others no windows and metal pipework randomly on the ceiling and walls like some weird boiler room; and who knows what's hidden behind all the closed doors we walk past. I feel like Alice discovering the entrance to Wonderland.

Eventually we come to an unassuming door, and he opens it to a cluttered office.

"Excuse the mess. It always gets like this before a main event. Please sit, Miss Fluffy," Jeff says, waving at a chair.

I can't help but giggle at being called Miss Fluffy. For some reason it reminds me of the muppets and Miss Piggy, and the laughter starts to bubble up uncontrollably. I clap my hands to my mouth to hold it in; unsuccessfully, I might add.

With a surprisingly musical laugh, Jeff amiably joins in on the moment, and we both allow my hysterical laughter to wash over us.

"Sorry! Miss Fluffy sounds too much like the muppets. It's just Fluffy, or Ava," I add finally, wiping tears out of my eyes.

"Gotcha. Actually, hysterical laughter is quite common for people visiting my office," Jeff says dryly. "Fluffy it is then. Quite a fitting name for a Fox," he says smiling, reaching around the desk for some papers before perching on the table in front of me. His sudden sombre expression pulls me sharply back into the moment.

"Ryan dropped off your list of limits this morning, but I'll need you to review it and confirm nothing is wrong on there before you sign an agreement to participate."

I stare at him mutely as he hands the papers over, and then I blink and read, and then re-read the first page for what seems like hours. I think the shock finally hits me as I look at the comprehensive list Ryan has drawn up on what can't be done to me - I didn't even know that some of that was possible. Not to mention the even more comprehensive list of what is totally acceptable and doesn't require verbal consent ahead of engaging.

My hands start to shake, and I feel Jeff's warm hands on my shoulder, "Close your eyes, and take a deep breath. Centre yourself on a happy moment and just breathe that thought in and out."

I follow his soothing voice without question, and find myself running through the forest, remembering that moment Bear took me for the first time. The adrenaline, the passion, the complete surrender, and freedom. The feeling of being alive. With a deep, steadying breath, I open my eyes.

"That's better," he says cheerfully. "My actors get that all the time: stage fright. Happens to the best of us. Normally I'd recommend a good wank or fuck before a performance, but that's not really going to work for the Fox. So why don't we skip the formalities for the moment and look at the fun stuff," and he hops off the desk and wanders over to a cupboard and starts rummaging around.

And then I find myself in the weirdest conversation as he holds up fur tails to see which would "suit me." When they said Fox, I don't think I'd ever thought that they would actually make me dress up as a fox.

Jeff holds up a glossy deep auburn tail, with a white tip, and I can't stop myself from stroking it gently. It's as silky soft as I imagined. A thrill of excitement rushes through me, even as I wonder how the tail will attach to my outfit.

"Yup, that's the one," Jeff says with satisfaction in his voice. "It's the exact shade of the red highlights in your hair when the light hits it just right. Just give me a moment to finish it..." and I see him rummage around and start to attach something metal to the end of the tail. He gets a box and packs the tail away gently before tying it all up and handing it to me as if it were a present.

"For you. Regardless of whether you choose to go ahead with this evening, this is yours. A little gift from the club," he says with a proud smile, and I'm struck by what a lovely genuine smile it is.

I murmur a thanks and cradle the box in my lap; for some reason it's weight is a reassurance. I pick up the paperwork and read through it all again, line by line. I don't think I've ever read a more thorough document in all my life.

For a moment I murmur the listed safe words and non-verbal gestures that are my "get out of jail free" card before I'm brave enough to make a couple of amendments to my hard limits. I bite my lip before adding a few additional options to what is acceptable without verbal consent. And then I add a few more. The possibilities of the evening start to unfold in my mind.