Hunter and Prey Ch. 07: Vixen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slap.

"You have been badly behaved, and your Master punishes you, what do you do?"

"I thank my Master for taking the time to teach me," I pant. My brain is starting to slip into autopilot with these repetitive questions.

Slap.

"You're alone at a party, and your hungry cunt wants to feel cock in it; what do you do?"

The cock twitches near my face, and I almost groan because the smell of him is driving me insane. But I've learnt by now that I can't suck it until given permission, and when I start I can't let it out of my mouth until he cums, and finally I've learnt no amount of begging for my own release will be tolerated.

"Call my Master and beg for punishment," I groan, grinding my hips into the pedestal involuntarily at the thought of my wet pussy.

Slap. Slap.

I bite my lip and squeeze my eyes shut as my orgasm is a hair's breadth from undoing me.

A hand grabs a fistful of my hair and pulls painfully until my face is lifted up enough to have the cock slide into my mouth. I start sucking and swallowing madly to distract myself from my desperate need.

At some signal from his Mistress, he starts thrusting up frantically and it's all I can do to hold my mouth open and make sure I don't hurt him, or choke.

His hand tightens into my hair painfully and I cry around his cock until drool, tears and cum wet my face. When he slips out, I make sure to swallow quickly so I can recite, "Thank you Mistress. Is there more I can do to please you?"

Another person kneels in front of me, and I almost scream in frustration. But instead of a hard cock in my face, it's a woman's shaved pussy. I take a deep breath and savour the change of scents. I lick my dry lips and stretch my mouth, happy to have a change of pace from cock for a while.

"What is the correct position for a slave waiting for her Master's attention?"

"However my Master wants me, but generally standing or kneeling, legs apart, arms behind my back, resting on my ass."

Slap.

"Who are you thinking about right now?"

"Mr S," I reply absentmindedly, as I wonder if he's watching me about to taste this pussy.

"What does the S stand for?"

I open my mouth to automatically reply and then my brain finally catches up and hears what I replied. Words catch in my throat; I blink, and frantically scramble to pull my brain back into focus. What was the question again? Hold on a second, why the fuck did I say that? Wait, no, no that's not what I meant!

Slap. SLAP!

I scream loudly as the last hit connects hard with my clit, and I tip over the edge. I'm holding onto the bar tightly as my body shudders violently. I can feel my cum start to run down my legs.

"Oh dear, what a mess. How shall I punish you?"

"Sorry Mistress!... (groan)... however you see... fit to punish me," I pant out, head still reeling from the orgasm.

I feel something bite and pull hard on my nipples and I force my eyes open. Weights have been attached. Oh god, the throbbing pain and pull is unbelievable. Oh fuck, fuck, fuck! With the pleasure receding it hurts so much more.

"Please..." I whimper, flinching and moving to try to dislodge them, but that only sets them to swaying horribly. I freeze.

"Please what?" Her stern voice says.

I remember what happens when I ask for mercy. I'm sobbing as I can't think of a way out of this, "Please, Mistress Celeste... p... punish me for... for cumming without permission." I can see my tears dripping down my face and splashing onto the shaved pussy below.

"Very well. Pet, turn around and present." The shaved pussy in front of me spins quickly and an ass is shoved in my face. "Fuck her ass with your tongue. You are not to stop for any reason until I tell you to. Begin."

My nipples are burning, and I want to make Mistress Celeste as happy as can be, as quickly as possible.

I feel overwhelmed for a moment, not sure where to start, and tentatively lick around her pet's hole. Less thinking and more action, I admonish myself, diving in with my tongue.

Her pet gasps and wriggles her ass happily and something clicks in my brain. I'm reminded of Jackson thanking me for making his night. All these slaves are in the same boat as me, no release until given permission, like now. I'm in a unique position to make this the best moment of their evening if I can. I forget what I'm licking and just focus on who.

She's writhing beautifully under me, no longer shy but actively thrusting her ass into my face so I can get deeper. Her completely wanton behaviour is turning me on so much that I forget about the weights on my nipples... until I feel something hard press against my wet pussy and set the weights to swaying again.

"You are doing an excellent job on my pet, so I'm going to reward you. You can cum, provided you don't stop eating out her ass until she also finds her satisfaction."

A hard object invades my wet pussy - it's rough and irregular and most definitely not a cock - my face burns as I wonder what's giving me pleasure, even as I shamelessly clench around it.

My life narrows down to a domino effect: as my pussy is pumped harder, the weights swing more vigorously and pull on my aching nipples; I moan loudly, and her pet shivers in appreciation. From then onwards I'm as vocal as I can be while my tongue pierces, caresses and rubs every inch of her hole.

It becomes an exhausting, invigorating race as I try my hardest to make her pet cum from my inexperienced explorations, while I desperately fight off my own climaxing release.

Suddenly she shoves her ass too far up in excitement, knocking the weights and making me scream involuntarily against her. Her shuddering against my tongue is my only consolation as the pleasure and pain continues to shred through me.

Mistress Celeste is clearly pleased and starts to slide the hard object into my pussy faster. Oh fuck, it's so hard and rough, and I can feel every inch of it in me.

Sweat is pouring down me; I'm so close to cumming. And that's when she pulls out the hard shaft, and suddenly starts raining hard slaps down on my pussy with the paddle.

I see red. A hand clamps tightly around my mouth and nose.

My body strains against the restraints as I cum screaming, and don't stop until I run out of breath. The hand continues to suffocate me; I feel every pump of blood through my veins as if it were my last. It might well be, I think in panic as my vision starts to darken.

And then I'm allowed to breathe again.

I suck in ragged, burning breaths, and then it feels as if all the energy melts out of my limbs and I'm boneless, shaking, the A-frame the only thing holding me up.

I'm vaguely aware of the weights being pulled off my nipples and my cuffs being loosened before I'm lowered to the floor. I'm a sweaty, brainless, over-sensitised mess.

Mistress Celeste's face floats above me and I automatically whisper hoarsely, "Thank you Mistress." I'm actually impressed I can string a sentence together; yay me.

A huge smile splits her face, and she holds out the paddle. I can see a sticky mess on the handle. Oh god. My face is burning in humiliation as I kiss the paddle and thank it as well. She murmurs, "Maybe there is hope for you after all, slut."

A loud gong plays in the background.

I'm starting to get a suspicious feeling about the timings of these sessions. They always seem to conveniently end after someone's gotten the better of me.

I sit up slowly and wonder if there's any chance in hell my legs are going to work well enough for me to make a run before I lose my last disk and my chances of winning become slim.

I look up and my heart stops. Ryan is leaning casually against the door. His wolfish blue eyes catch mine, and with a smile he nods for me to follow, before disappearing around a corner.

All the slaves I serviced are sitting to the side, quietly waiting for their Mistress's attention. I finally see the face of the woman I pleasured: she's a cute blonde with a beautiful soft mouth. I impulsively lean over and give her a deep kiss and a taste of herself. "You taste amazing," I whisper before I force myself to stand. Her blush is perfect.

With a nod to the Mistress and others, I stagger after Ryan.

*****

Ryan's waiting for me in the empty corridor outside the room, leaning casually against the wall, arms folded nonchalantly as his eyes scan the corridor restlessly. It's such a Ryan way to stand, arrogantly surveying the world around him. His sharp eyes spin to focus on me.

We share a moment as we silently stare at each other. Words seem meaningless in the face of my gratitude, love, loss, satisfaction, incredulity, and wonder at this sublime world he's introduced me to.

As I stare deeply into his grey-blue eyes I know he'll always be my first love. I also know he was never mine to have, and while he cares for me, it will never mirror the depths of feelings he has for Jess. And that's OK, because he does still care.

Ryan steps forward with a smile and plays with my last disk: a green one. "I must admit after all the other choices you made, I was surprised you picked the safe option: just plain, old sex with one person."

I laugh lightly and shrug, "Apparently there's still a part of me that's holding onto some common sense. Another session like I had with Mistress Celeste and I'm not sure I'll ever walk again."

Ryan laughs and takes the hint, scooping me up into his arms and heads off. I snuggle into him and take a deep breath, pulling the smell and taste of him deep into me one last time.

*****

Ryan sets me on my feet in a small bedroom and goes to lock the door before heading back. No one is going to disturb or interrupt us, he's all mine. For the last time.

He reaches out to caress my breasts and my eyes flutter closed in ecstasy. His fingers run over my skin lightly, lingering on patches of dry cum or marks on my skin. There's no judgement in his eyes, just a happiness to see a map to all the things I'm thinking and feeling right now.

Gently he tugs off the green disk, leaving the sole gold disk fluttering lightly on my chains. I barely hear the five gongs sound through the speakers as his lips capture my nipple, and then the other.

Neither of us can wait anymore.

He pushes me gently backwards until I'm lying on the bed. Pulling my arms up, then holding them there as we both drink in the sight of his cock as it slowly claims me.

As my still sensitive and abused pussy wraps around him, I feel a happy sense of closure to this weekend. I'm reminded of my frantic run through the woods; the moment he held me down and finally made me accept what I wanted and needed. A contented sigh escapes my parted lips.

I clench around him in euphoria, and we both take a moment to stop and savour the feeling of him deep inside me. I'm back to drowning in the blue of his eyes.

He pulls my legs up and rests them on his shoulders so he can thrust in deeper. My eyes widen, and then flutter closed in bliss; oh god, even after all the cock this evening, how can he fill me so perfectly?

Slowly he starts pulling in and out of my soaking pussy; rocking, probing, searching for that sweet spot inside. My sharp inhale is the cue he's been waiting for; he grins as he rubs that spot over and over again.

"Please... S... Bear. Can I ....?" I whisper in a strained voice, trembling under him, but he dives in to steal my last words. As always, he wants to end on his terms, although a part of me thinks it's also because he doesn't want this moment to end. He holds me there, on the cusp, before he whispers, "Cum for me."

As I let myself go, he starts thrusting into me quickly, enjoying my shuddering and pulsing around him until he finds his own release.

We collapse back to the bed in a sweaty tangle. He pulls me into his chest, and murmurs against my sleep head, "Thank you Fluffy. You gave me an incredible gift this weekend and I'll always cherish it."

With a final kiss on the top of my head, we both snuggle in and fall into a deep sleep.

*****

I shiver as a cold breeze caresses my back and my hand searches in vain for the covers before I finally open my eyes in defeat. I blink up at a strange ceiling, and glance to the side to see Ryan has rolled away from me.

I drink in the sight of his naked body. Fuck he has the hottest ass I've ever seen. I almost want to wake him for one last fuck, but deep down I know that's the last time we'll have sex. Or at least the last time until I stop feeling so heartbroken whenever I look at him. Shit, do you ever get over your first crush?

I don't need to turn around to know a hidden door has opened in the room. I sit up silently and stare at the new door, and the promise it offers, for what feels like an eternity.

I don't glance back at Ryan, or my other escape route, before I walk on silent feet into a dark corridor.

*****

I'm not at all surprised as I step out into the glowing blue light of the swimming pool area, and more specifically the little nook where I first met Him.

Mr S is lounging in the same chair facing the pool; his all-black suit barely rumpled, although the jacket is draped over the back of the chair. I walk over to stand in front of him, and he calmly stares up at me. For once, no smart-mouthed comment beats me to the punch.

"It was rigged from the start, wasn't it? There wasn't a time limit, and you were watching every minute, just waiting. There's no way I could win," I say quietly, no preamble. "Did you orchestrate every scene? Was none of it my choice?" I demand.

I'm suddenly very angry.

He unfolds himself from the chair and saunters towards me, completely unfazed by my tone. The smell of him wraps around me like warm arms as he says dryly, "I told you: I don't lose, Kitten." His hand stretches out to flick the gold disk and set it spinning against my chest.

His signature mocking smile is back, "However, you give me far too much credit for this evening's entertainments. I laid out a buffet of choice for you, but you chose every dish and delighted in every tiny morsel. You can't blame the chef for your appetite."

I stare down at my clenched fists and slowly loosen them. Of course, he's right. No one made me do anything I didn't want to; I hand selected the scenes I wanted, for fuck sake.

I can't look up at him as I whisper, "Why?"

He steps closer and I see his fingers pull the gold disk off my chains and pocket it. I suddenly feel very naked, vulnerable, and purposeless; like the empty golden gossamer chains fluttering around me with nothing on them.

His finger flicks my nose, and I blink up at him in irritation. "You waved a red flag in my face when you spread your legs begging for something more. That sort of provocation isn't something I can walk away from."

His voice softens for a moment, "And perhaps I have a soft spot for naked girls that lie alone in forests, wear their hearts on their sleeves, and get into more trouble than they can get out of."

His shrewd green-eyes stare through me and I suddenly feel the gulf of years of experience between the two of us. We both know he's talking about Ryan and what could have been a disastrous spiral of self-hate if I'd let myself stay in a relationship with a married man who would always put me second in his life.

"So, what happens now?" I ask, acutely aware that he has a gold disk that promises I'll do anything he wants for a day. Just one day, I think pensively.

My heart starts beating faster. It's not exactly how I'd imagined this playing out, but it's in the right direction.

His sardonic laugh is back, and his smile gets villainous.

He's seen everything I've done this evening, the depths I've enjoyed sinking to. His look tells me he knows me better than I do right now, and the silver in his hair attests to the years he's had to hone his craft as a Master.

I take a hesitant step back at the intensity of the look in his roving eyes.

He matches me with a step forward, forcing the distance between us to be on his terms.

I retreat again; heart ripping my ribs apart as I desperately pray for the next moment: when he claims me.

His smile widens, "What happens next is that I'm going to get what little sleep I can before I have to catch almost a day's worth of connecting flights to make an important business meeting. As for you... I recommend a bath," and he pushes me backwards hard.

I have a moment to see the lines around his eyes crinkle as he laughs before the icy cold water of the pool closes over my head and sucks my breath away.

By the time I splutter back to the surface - a number of choice swear words on my lips - he's gone, and the door is closed.

I tread water staring at that empty back wall for a long while before I scream out my frustration at the top of my lungs; the sound bouncing off the walls in forlorn echoes.

It's a wet, and strangely soothing walk alone back to the cabin; the sunrise lighting my path.

When I arrive there is a note on my bed beside a memory stick. The note reads:

A memento of your evening, and also reassurance this is the only copy, all other recordings have been deleted. I know how much of a prude you can be about these things.

However long it takes, remember I own a piece of you now. I expect you to be eager, and ready, when I come to claim my winnings, Kitten.

Mr S.

*****

(Fast forward to present day)

"Fluffy, hurry up! You're going to miss your flight if you procrastinate anymore," Ryan shouts through the window.

"Coming!" Ava replies, touching the written words 'you're mine now' tenderly, before snapping the journal shut with a snap, tucking it safely into her handbag.

She's spent the morning ignoring her final packing and just reliving those moments from a year ago; god, how naïve and innocent she was back then. With a shake, she picks up the last pieces of her life here and walks out the door without a second look backwards.

The drive to the airports lulls her into a stupor of emotion, and she's pulled back into remembering what happened after that journal entry....

Naturally, the second she had arrived back home from the Lodge she was able to confirm what was on the memory stick: the full video recordings of her entire evening. Every graphic moment - sometimes in frighteningly close up detail - to remind her of what she'd done, WHO she'd done, and equally who was watching the whole time.

She'd watched and rewatched them hundreds of times in the space of a couple of days as she lay in bed recovering from the bruises, aches, and pains from her weekend of excess and exploration. Each time she watched, she'd look for new tell-tale signs of a black suit orchestrating it all.

The first night back she cried herself to sleep; relieved but also sad, thinking it was all over. She was emotionally exhausted but knew once wasn't enough; like a junkie coming off a high she knew she'd go back for more.

And then, when it all started to feel unreal as if Mr S was a fictional character she'd created to justify the debauchery of the weekend, she'd started to write a journal about her experiences which she flippantly titled "Hunter and Prey".

The more she wrote, the stronger her resolve grew to change her life.

At first it was little things: joining work colleagues for that Friday night drink after work. But always with the safety blanket of having her phone nearby in case she finally got that call to deliver on what she promised.

She started to take extra care of her body and appearance: doing yoga classes again, shaving her pussy, sexy underwear, silk shirts, tight skirts, the works! Always with the thought that she wasn't sure if she'd have time with the small details if Mr S called for her. The natural by-product of that was she started to feel more confident, and men started to approach her.

1...345678