All Comments on 'Hunting Day'

by Farleven

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

You might want to back off on the cooed so much and while I can get into fantasy as much as the next person I don’t understand in a world where this kind of slavery has a hunting day and no women can find out about it until the after the day is over? That’s just too much to swallow even for a fantasy. If I was going out for whatever reason you would bet your ass that I would find a way to find out or I would be ordering everything through the internet or get some serious body armor because I am not going to spend all those years of schooling just to end up as someone’s fuckpuppet.

DajaskaDajaskaabout 3 years ago

@Anonymous (who criticizes the setup of the story)

You live in a world where people forget their rent, birthdays, etc when they know the date ahead of time. People riding in metal death-traps often don't even wear seatbelts, they check out cat videos on their phone while colliding straight first into semi-trucks every day. In our anti-Darwinian world half our population are just walking bags of self-annihilation.

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomealmost 3 years ago

A good blend of sexy fun and pure horror. I like the mind-control stories where it takes the victim some time to fully break. In the meantime they're fighting back, and that adds dramatic tension. Mind control stories where conversion is instant are just so boring.

Blackpaw29Blackpaw29almost 3 years ago

Sexy and utterly horrifying at the same time.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFarleven@Farleven
I've been wring for a long time and got into writing Erotica after college. I enjoy exploring many themes, often involving transformations of the mind and body. It's fun to explore the change of perspective that can come with sudden new cravings, whether from programming or ...