Hunting Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's amazing and horrible, Thomas. Slave Emily has never been this horny, or felt such wondrous pleasure, but she is now a slave with a master." Emily replied, her tone cheerful despite her own feelings. Her hands reached up and helped him squeeze her chest. "Fuck me, Thomas, Master commands it and this slave wants you to make her feel like a free woman one last time."

Thomas bent down and kissed her passionately and Emily melted against him. He quickly lowered her to the ground and Emily eagerly spread her legs for him as she came to a rest atop the grass. Her body was aching for him, and when his shaft finally touched the gates to her womanhood Emily cried out in ecstasy. Thomas didn't waste any time with her, and she squealed as his shaft plunged into her depths.

"Oh Thomas!" Emily wailed. He was larger than her master, and she couldn't help but quake at the fullness of his shaft inside her. The volume of sexual knowledge inside her slave programming came alive again, the earlier instinct that had driven her fucking became a slew of choices for exactly how to pleasure a man. Emily chose her method and started fucking back against her friend, squeezing with her pussy just as the programming told her to.

"Oh god, Emily!" Thomas moaned as Emily worked her new magic on him. She instantly beamed at his outburst, finding satisfaction in his pleasure. Emily didn't stop concentrating for a moment, determined to help draw out their lovemaking as he plunged into her quivering form.

"Enjoy this slave, Thomas, fuck her hard!" Emily cooed as their bodies slammed against each other. Emily felt herself surrendering to her programming, the sex was just too powerful and her need was so strong that she couldn't resist. She wrapped her legs around his thighs, opening herself to his thrusts. Emily could feel his shaft sink to her very depths and marveled as his sack slapped between her legs.

It wasn't long before Emily could feel Thomas nearing his release. She did her best to draw it out, but a slave had to give pleasure, not withhold it and the longer she tried to fight, the harder it was to maintain her discipline. Finally, she gave in, and Emily began fucking Thomas to bring his release. Her entire body worked with her, all the way into the pulsing flesh between her legs.

When Thomas finally groaned in ecstasy, Emily joined him, her own release sparked by the sensation of his seed splashing inside her. Her body quaked as she milked the cock inside her, satisfied not just in her own pleasure but in her performance as well. A good slave takes pride in the pleasure she gives. Emily took the time she was given to savor the feeling of a large man inside her, not just using her but loving her. She wished she could ask why Thomas had remained, but she really didn't want to know the answer. Emily wanted to enjoy these last attachments to her old freedom, her last chance to taste of her old life, even if it was through her new slave form.

Emily soon finished servicing Thomas. She noted that his semen wasn't nearly as delicious as her master's, even if his cock was bigger. Emily even found herself licking her lips at the memory of her master's taste. She tried to fight back the thought, but a good slave always preferred the taste of her master.

Finally, she was done and she walked up to the next of the four men. Emily grabbed his hands and held them over her heaving chest. "How do you like them, Rick? It's your turn with slave Emily, and she's still nice and horny. See just how hard her nipples are? They get just like little rocks when Emily's really hot."

It was true too, she couldn't help it. Emily quickly undressed Rick and fucked him with the same passion as she had Thomas. Barry and Joe followed with a rousing fuck each. The whole time, Emily was burning up with need, even as they were fucking her furiously. Each release was just pure heaven to her aching flesh. In the end, she was still burning with need as she licked Joe's shaft clean, but savored every taste and touch. A good slave never let a chance to enjoy giving pleasure slip away.

"Okay boys, one last hurrah for our newest little slave girl!" Master yelled. Emily was kneeling in her presentation position after finishing her service to Joe and she looked up to see all the rest of the men in the crowd masturbating around her. Then she felt herself being splashed with their seed.

"Oh, Oh! God! Oh GOD!" Emily squealed with every splash against her. She felt a ripple of pleasure each time, unable to help herself as she was quickly covered with a couple dozen men's semen. The festivities went on for several minutes as the men took turns walking up to her and aiming for a clean place on her body.

"Alright Emily, it's time to go home." Emily's master said after the final man had completed his task. Emily felt both wonderfully slutty and horribly embarrassed at being covered from head to toe in semen. A good slave always loved semen, no matter where it fell.

Walking to her Master's home like that was a supreme embarrassment. She went the whole way naked, save her shoes. She had to walk proudly, jutting out her jiggling chest as she strode behind her master. Plenty of men whistled and jeered at her as she passed. No-one touched her, though, her flesh was something only her owner could touch, unless he gave permission. Never in her life had Emily felt so cheap or out of control, of course she was now a slave, her life was no longer her own.

Finally, they arrived at her Master's home and Emily followed him in. It was a normal home, not exceptionally spacious but large enough to house the men of the family and more than a few slaves.

"Hello Master, congratulations on your successful hunt." Chimed a sweet and completely naked young girl as Emily's Master entered their home.

Emily recognized the girl immediately. She was Megan Fizer, a neighbor girl of nineteen who had been taken in a hunt last year. She had changed now, though. Her breasts were much larger and firmer, and her body was hairless except for a small patch over her pussy and a long mane of blonde hair flowing from her head.

"Hello Megan, please take care to clean up and prepare Emily for me. You have my instructions." Master ordered. She turned to Emily and fondled her breasts. "Emily while you're alone with Megan you are to do everything she says, and accept new programming from her. Otherwise, you are free to converse with her without restriction."

"Thank you, Master." Emily chimed, oddly honest in her response. She shuddered that even such minor freedom was cause for thanks and celebration now. Emily could scarcely believe just how much she'd just lost. Here she was being openly fondled by a man who now owned her and she was thankful that he was giving her a bare moment in which she was free to be something of herself.

"Okay, Emily, I bet you can't wait to get the Master's full slave program installed!" Megan giggled, pulling at Emily's arm. Emily just gasped at such a notion and limply followed Megan as the slave girl dragged her upstairs. Megan cheerfully pulled Emily into the bathroom and started the shower.

"First, we need to get you all clean and shiny. Come on in the shower." Megan pushed Emily into the running water. Megan followed behind a moment later and started lathering Emily's naked body.

"Oh, you've got a really nice body, Emi! Master was so lucky to get you." Megan cooed as she washed the remains of Emily's initiation from her skin. Megan paid special attention to Emily's breasts after she'd finished with the rest. "And don't worry about your little boobies either, Master will make sure you get a nice big pair like mine!"

Emily was hovering in a daze as all of this happened to her. She was lost, completely adrift from the notion that she was just a sex slave for a man now. That she was being fondled and cleaned by another sex slave just reinforced the strangeness of her new reality. Emily had been a free woman just hours before, master of her own destiny, and now, now she was only a toy for the pleasure of men. It was just too much to accept.

"Oh God!" Emily wailed, her voice finally breaking through her shattered mind.

"It's alright, everything will be better after you get the full programming." Megan cooed, trying to soothe the trembling woman in her arms.

"How can you say that? This slave is going to be a slave!" Emily cried. She knew it didn't matter, Megan was already lost, already programmed for her new existence. There might be a shred of the free girl she'd once been buried inside, but that Megan was ruled by her programming now. Emily couldn't expect any help, much less sympathy from the poor thing that was sharing her shower. In fact, Emily knew in short order, she'd be joining Megan fully in the same fate.

"Yes, and you'll love it! Your whole world will change after the programming, Emi! You'll know just how important being a slave is, especially to Master. Before I was claimed I never knew how important it was to be a slave and to give men pleasure, but I can't think of anything better now. Master is great too, not only does he like to fuck a lot, but he lets me fuck other guys too, whenever I want to or they do. It's great!" Megan rattled off. She genuinely seemed to enjoy her fate, Emily realized. She wondered if she would turn out like that, happy to be a slave. Emily had heard stories about being a slave, that slaves weren't always fully programmed, that the original person still had some control. Still, those were just rumors. Slavers didn't much care what their property felt so long as it performed, and so long as the slavers were happy with the product, no one much cared to investigate. At least no one who could did. Occasionally, one of the radical feminist groups opposed to slavery would capture and try to deprogram a slave. Emily had never read of any success, but then no one but the federal slaving authorities actually understood how the technology really worked, and they weren't about to share the specifics with anyone.

After Emily stayed silent for the rest of her cleaning, Megan piped up again. "All right, all clean. Are you ready for your programming?"

Emily shook her head emphatically. She didn't want this, she knew it had to be but she didn't want it. Megan smiled back warmly, understanding shining in her eyes. At least she knew what was going through her mind.

"You'll feel better, and I can't wait long, Master always likes to fuck something after he's had desert and I want it to be me." Megan explained as she picked up a programming device. It wasn't much, just a small metallic cylinder. Emily felt a strange stirring insider her just looking at the device, she knew its purpose, and instinctively she kneeled to the floor and present the back of her neck. She tried to fight against this act of submission, but Emily couldn't make herself move, there was programming to receive and she had to wait and become the slave her master wanted.

Emily felt Megan press the device against the ring on the back of her neck and her whole world shuddered again. This time it was different, her mind shifted, but she could watch as things moved in her mind. Her life, her priorities all shifted before her. Before she had hopes, dreams, aspirations for herself, even the wish for an honest husband and family. Emily felt those desires slip away, now she only wanted to be a slave, a whore for her master. That was her purpose. Her mind filled with examples of how to serve him, what he liked, and Emily lapped them up. She was a slave now, his slave, and she had to be ready to please him any way she could.

"Isn't that better, Emi?" Megan asked after she pulled the device away.

"Oh, yeah, everything is so clear now!" Emily giggled. "I'm Master's little sex toy! Come on, he's got to be getting done with supper and I want to be his desert!"

Emily felt an odd ring inside herself at the thought. It was hollow now, though, an echo of her old self, she realized, the one who had other dreams. Now, though, she was getting herself nice and wet thinking about her master, her old self wouldn't help her get Master to enjoy her body after he'd eaten.

"Ah, my slaves return, how are you girls?" Master asked, his eyes surveying his two servants as they both bounced into the room, each completely naked, just as he preferred.

"Wonderful, Master!" They chimed in unison. Both girls giggled at their timing before moving into position. They fell to the floor, on their knees with their rears pointed to the ceiling and their heads on the floor. Emily felt a little strange doing this, but she knew this was how her master liked to enjoy his women after supper. She was terribly horny now, and was consumed by the hope that he would take his pleasure with her instead of Megan.

"You seem to have taken well to the programming Emily. I'm glad, it was such a shame you've been free this long, don't you agree?" He asked as he reached up and cupped her bare pussy.

"Oh, god, Master! I can't believe I ever wanted anything except your wonderful thick cock! Please, fuck me!" Emily squealed. His touch overwhelmed her senses, she couldn't believe how good it felt. None of her old reservations about sex stood in the way now. She was a slave, this was her purpose in life, and there wasn't any reason to be ashamed.

"Just as it should be, just as it should be." Emily's master laughed as he positioned himself behind his first catch and sank into her depths. Emily was just another slave girl now, just like most of the women in the world. The free ones didn't know what they were missing, and Emily was learning just how much she'd missed all these years. She couldn't imagine a better fate than this, and accepted her Master's cock with joy. Emily moaned with unrestrained lust as she took her master's shaft inside herself again. This was the life, she thought, being a slave, having sex and not having any worries. There wasn't anything more she could have ever asked for.

Except, of course, to have been claimed earlier.

The End


12