Hunting the Girls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stayed there at the dock until the ship departed that afternoon, setting sail into the Thames, ocean bound. No one cared. No one paid attention to her as her heart broke. She had failed them all. She was alone now, in a city that hunted her, a Futanari who had been persecuted her entire life. She had no ally's. No one who could help.

Jennifer was going to have to do this on her own.

"... Let's find this girl. I want to know if she's related to the current case."

Jennifer sniffed, wiping her hands across her eyes, getting rid of her tears. She was still standing in the docks, watching the ship slowly sail away. The conversation though had been the only thing to make her turn, change her attention.

Walking past her were two members of the Inquisition, dressed in their red coats and gold livery, moving through the crowd. They had been talking to Kelly for some time before they had put her on the Galleon. It was hard for Jennifer not to launch out and attack them right there. They were vile, ruthless individuals.

One was younger than the other, still much older than Jennifer, maybe mid-thirties to early forties. The other a few decades older than him. They marched past her, paying her no attention.

"She could be a friend of that victim."

"It's unusual to have two girls in the same timeframe have absolutely no training or protection. Something is amiss."

Jennifer's heart missed a beat. Another girl, not wearing protection? Could it be Kelly's friend?

"Meet me tomorrow at St Lawrence's Church. We'll talk to the girl then. There's more to this story than either of us realize."

St. Lawrence's... she knew where that was. It was across the river, based in the upper side. She'd walked passed it with her mother when they had first gotten into the city. It had to be the same girl, the same friend Kelly had talked about.

And the Inquisition were after her.

She vowed then. If she couldn't save Kelly, then she would save this other girl. That was how she would make it up to her.

That was her mission.

XXX Epilogue XXX

Her name was Cat.

That was the name Mother Christine had given her. That was the name everyone called her by, the name they used within this Church. No one knew her real name, they didn't know where she was from. She hadn't spoken a single word since she had entered these four walls. And she didn't know if she ever would while she was here.

It was early in the morning, the morning sun yet to peek through over the horizon and bring the warm golden light onto another cold and snowy morning in London town. There was a small glass window above Cat's cot, letting in a little light when the sun rose, but right now it was pitch black.

Cat had awoken a few times during the night in her small bedroom. There were six beds in total, all along the wall, the room made up of her and the rest of her classmates. She guessed that was the right word for them. Classmates. She didn't know what else they were. Sisters? Lovers?

She'd had more sex within this Church than she had ever had before she'd come here. She had thought of herself as a lesbian before her arrival, and right now she was very much feeling like one. At least all the constant training and playing with these fellows' girls had made her sure of who she was.

The rest of them were asleep in their cots, dreaming soundlessly. They had received another full day of training and the girls were exhausted and spent as they had crawled into their cots, pulling the sheets over their naked bodies, and collapsed.

To make matters worse they had all received the next size up in terms of plugging. Cat's ass already felt like it was being torn in two most of the time, but now there was another inch deeper and wider within her.

And to make it all worse, Cat was starting to like it.

She'd never had anal sex before arriving here. She'd once slipped a finger inside her girlfriends bottom once while eating her out, and that had been really fun watching her squirm and quiver while she continued to eat her cunt. That orgasm had been a big one. But besides a few licks and maybe a finger running over her own, that had been the extent of her anal experiences.

Now there wasn't a second that went by where she wasn't being filled back there. And it was starting to feel normal. The strangest thing was the chastity belt, which was still taking some getting used too. It was weird to constantly have a metal cod piece on her at all times. It dug in around her hips, in and around her thighs if she didn't move properly. She'd already changed her gait and the way she walked just because of it, and laying down at night she often had sleep on her back as it was too uncomfortable on her sides.

She couldn't even scratch an itch she had behind the metal grate. She'd learned and watched from some of the girls, most of them having lived with the permanent chastity belt around them for most of their teenage lives and longer. There were no toilets, only chamber pots, and peeing into that was a mission amongst itself now that the belt covered her pussy. Everything was a learning experience in this new world, even sleep.

Which was why she was awake so early in the morning. She'd get a few hours, maybe less, before she woke up. Her sleep wasn't coming tonight, simply because of that new huge plug in her ass.

Sleeping on her back meant the chastity belt didn't dig into her sides, but that also meant increased pressure and depth of the plug within her. Every moment, every twinge, and she was reminded of the constant presence filling her up. It was inescapable.

And it was making her horny.

The feeling that had been creeping into the back of her mind since she had arrived here and first met Mother Christine had been growing. Like a weed it had sprouted, burying it's roots in deep while it rose up and up, growing larger. Cat had been a virgin in regards to ass play before but now she had come to acknowledge what all the other girls in this room had come to understand as well: they were anal whores.

There were a few who were still gripping with those facts. For Elizabeth she was the most advanced out of the group so far, and seemed to be establishing herself as Mother Christine's favorite. She was being given more and more responsibilities, including acting as a de facto leader among the girls. She was taking too it like a fish to water, her enthusiasm blossoming, as was her desire to go a good job for Mother Christine.

But no one really knew what Cat was thinking. She continued to be mute, not saying a single word. Half of them thought she was dumb, the rest arrogant. Mother Christine was patient, guiding her, never getting frustrated. The only way to tell if Cat was enjoying herself was when she orgasmed, and it was frequent enough that everyone assumed she was starting to come around to being a "proper woman."

Secretly though, Cat was now as much of an anal whore as Elizabeth. She was just better at hiding it.

It was hard to imagine having an orgasm anymore without being anally penetrated. Cat remembered those times with her girlfriend, buried between her legs, licking out her pussy, making her quiver and moan as she tasted her juices, only for her to be repaid in kind. She'd loved looking down at her between her legs, tongue running up and down her smooth slit, fingers burying inside her, making her cum in waves.

Such a thing was no longer possible now thanks to her chastity belt. She couldn't even lick the pussies of the other girls as they were all in the same position. But she was getting good at licking ass at least.

Cat moved slightly under the blankets, tucking them a bit higher up her chest, and felt the huge object inside her bowels move. She let out the softest moan as it moved about within her. Every single movement was agony. Because she wasn't being fucked.

She couldn't sleep because she was too horny. It was an incredible thing to think. What a wild situation she was in. But the plug was unable to allow her to sleep.

Cat could feel between her thighs, the skin sticking together, as her juices flowed freely. That was a constant now, she was never dry anymore. It pooled behind her chastity belt, flowing around the edges daily. Though she hadn't seen her cunt in forever, should could only imagine how wet and pink it had to be looking every minute of the day.

She needed to be fucked. That was the reality of the situation. Even after a full day of anal fisting she needed more. The girls in their cots on either side of her were all asleep, they'd gotten everything they had required, cum for hours, and that had been the end of it.

But not for Cat. She still needed more.

She couldn't touch her cunt anymore. It was forbidden and locked away. She wasn't even sure if she could touch her clit or finger her pussy would she ever achieve the type of orgasms she'd had since being within the Church and having her bottom continually explored and fucked.

No, she needed an anal fucking.

She was obsessed with it. It was all she thought about all day. Between all the anal sex and training, she was reminded of her desires by being continually filled back there. That was the point after all. That was why she was plugged. It seemed to have done wonders for this society, making every woman into a loyal, depraved masochist who would do anything just to get fucked in her backdoor.

And now Cat was becoming one of them.

She'd been fighting it all night but no more. She'd figured out on a night much like this one how to take care of her deep anal craving when the mood struck. The base of the butt plug within her ass was attached to the metal strip which ran between her legs and up to her waist, locked in place with the only key that Cat knew of held by Mother Christine.

But that didn't mean that the plug wasn't fully flexible. Nor was it permanent and unmovable. Cat had found that by pressing her buttocks into the bed, she could push down, flexing the metal strip, and drive the plug deeper inside her.

It wasn't the rigorous fucking that she wanted, but it would make do. And it would allow her to get off and kill this growing desire within her.

Shuffling quietly under her sheets Cat arched her back, pressed her buttocks down, and felt the plug slide that much deeper inside her. A wave of pleasure rushed through her, causing another soft moan out of her lips. She was being incredibly stretched back there by a butt plug the size of her wrist, and yet rather than pain she felt ecstasy.

Or perhaps it was a mixture of both? There was certainly a lot of pain these days. She was being stretched, pulled, tugged, twisted, in ways she had never imagined. And yet with all of that was the most intense pleasure she had ever experienced.

Underneath the sheets she could feel her nipples, now pierced, gliding against the rough fabric. Yesterday all of the girls had gone through intense nipple stimulation. They'd been forced to walk around all day with a clamp on each nipple, a weight dangling on a chain from each during services and training. Cat had felt like her nipples were never going to be the same, being dragged to the floor like that, stretched down her body.

And yet the orgasms had been more intense once again. All of the girls had then been pierced after twelve hours of stimulation and stretching, metal bars placed within each of their nipples, screwed on either end. All of them had orgasmed during the procedure. They had also been subjugated to a quick and hard pounding of getting fucked in their ass with strap-ons during the operation.

As silently as she could Cat began flexing her ass up and down, bouncing her ass within the sheets, feeling the plug slide back and forth. The oil within the plug released over time, coating her walls, ensuring that she was always well lubed up overnight. She'd be running low on it now as morning approached but there was certainly enough lube within that she was gliding the plug effortlessly in her backdoor.

The bed creaked slightly as Cat continued to bounce her ass a little harder, a little faster, getting herself worked up. She was sweating under the covers, her nipples permanently hard and throbbing to be pulled and tugged. But this was all about her ass right now. She bit her lip, trying not to make a sound, as she pushed her ass down as hard as she could, driving the plug deeper once more.

On her left, Elizabeth rolled over in her sleep. Cat stopped immediately; eyes wide, dead still. She waited a moment, listening, wondering if she had awoken. She probably would have been more than happy to help Cat finish, but right now Cat wanted to do this herself. She rarely got time alone, and besides if Elizabeth reported this back to Mother Christine, perhaps there would be a punishment?

Cat didn't want that. Nor did she want Mother Christine to know exactly how much she was starting to enjoy her time here. This world was strange and not something Cat fully understood. But the more she embraced her new life, the more she felt like she was losing her old one.

After a minute, Cat slowly turned her head and looked over to Elizabeth. The other girl was on her left, on her side, quiet and not making a noise. She was facing away from Cat, the sheets bunched up around her, conveniently pulled up around her ass.

Cat saw the massive butt plug, the same butt plug she was wearing, buried deep within Elizabeth's ass cheeks. It protruded out, stretching out her ass, locked just as hers was to the chastity belt. Her soft, smooth ass cheeks were on display in the soft light.

She felt like she had butterflies in her stomach. Cat leaned back up, rocking up and down on her chastity belt once again, driving the plug inside her ass, while she stared at Elizabeth's ass. Her orgasm grew even quicker, bubbling up inside her, as Cat now couldn't tear her gaze away from her fellow classmate's posterior.

Cat had been inside Elizabeth's ass many times before. She'd eaten out her back hole, had her tongue descend within, eating that brown ring. She'd had fingers in there, fists. Even attached one of the teaching strap-ons and fucked Elizabeth to repeated orgasms in class.

There was something about a woman's backside, about reliving the memories of old fucks in her head, that drove Cat to a quick and powerful orgasm. She kept her silence but her mouth was wide open, her breathing quick and fast, as she came. She pressed as deep down as she could, wedging the plug right into her bowels, as more juices flowed out of her.

She felt like she was seeing stars as she gripped the sheets, holding on. Her body thrashed a few times, toes curling, legs spasming, but just as quickly and as powerful an orgasm it was, it washed over her and disappeared.

It would be enough, for now, to get her to fall asleep.

Cat already felt a wave of tiredness follow closely behind her orgasm. She was still staring at Elizabeth's ass as she batted her eyes, got herself comfortable once more under the sheets. As sleep began to take hold of her, for the very first time in awhile she didn't dream of being fucked in the ass, or fucking another girl in the ass, being tied down in a dungeon and having unspeakable sexual experiences done to her.

No, Cat dreamed of the world she had come from. The world of the future, so very different from where she was now. She dreamed of her friend Kelly, how both of them had been university friends and lovers, how they had inexplicably ended up here, in the past that wasn't their own. She remembered her name, Abby. She remembered a world where Futanari weren't real, where there was no Holy Church or anal training.

And as sleep overtook her, she didn't really know if there was a way back home. Nor was she sure if she wanted to find out.