Hunting the Girls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And in between her legs, resting on top of the seat of the chair, was her cock. It wasn't hard, but even by any standards it was big. It was as thick as a man's wrist and still protruded with veins down it's flaccid shaft. The cock even deflated was as big as most human men's.

As the Futanari opened her eyes after the sheet had been removed, she looked around, squinting. She noticed Jefferson first, her eyes taking in his red coat. She saw Jonathan behind him, her face contorting in revulsion at the priest. She scanned the room, eyes falling on every man, sizing them up. Finally her eyes stopped on the bedroom door.

"Where is she?"

"She's safe. No thanks to you." Jefferson growled at her.

The Futanari ignored him. "I meant my child."

"You piece of...!" Jefferson backhanded her, slapping her right across the face. The sound was loud, the sound of two pieces of meat hitting one another. Blood flew out of the Futanari's mouth as her head twisted around on her shoulder.

"Jesus! Get a hold of yourself man!" Jonathan barked. He stepped forward but Williams got there first, grabbing Jefferson's hand. Marcus didn't move. Even at his age, Jefferson would have been able to take all of them in this room on by himself. If he wanted too, he'd be able to keep beating her. Instead he let them grab him, hauling him away a few feet. The Futanari spat out bloody phlegm, her tongue licking her lip, as she glared at Marcus's partner.

"Fucking men! That's all you know -- violence!" Jefferson through off Williams now, straightening his jacket, as he composed himself. The Futanari continued to spit at him. "This is why you will all be wiped from existence one day. We will take your women, your lands, and you will kneel before our cocks! Just like she did in there an hour ago. Tell me, could you still smell my cum oozing out of her cunt?"

Jefferson launched himself at the Futanari. Williams was ready, grabbing his torso mid air. Jefferson swung and clocked Williams right in the face.

"You fucking asshole!" Jonathan joined in the melee, the priest now involved in the fight as everyone tried to subdue the old Inquisitor.

The Futanari just laughed, cackling into the night as midnight drew closer.

Chapter Two

Mother Christine stood at the front of her Church, watching. It was bitterly cold this morning, the snow pilled up all around the grounds, making it dangerous on the stone path as ice made it all slick. She stayed inside, in her atrium, leaving the double wooden doors open as her newest arrivals entered.

She had five girls today, all of them eighteen years old, sent in by their families. Two of them were standing inside the church, clutching bags of clothes, cloaks wrapped around them as they shivered and moved on the spot, trying to keep warm. Their families had already come and said goodbye, promising to return when they were ready to return home once Mother Christine gave the word. There had been tears, cheeks red and puffy, eyes filled with anxiety and fear as they were going to be left in the complete care of Christine.

The other three girls were still outside, saying their last goodbyes to their parents, servants dropping bags inside from carriages. Christine would let it carry on for a few more minutes, but eventually she would have to break it up and bring them inside. There was no time like the present to begin.

"Father, I promise to do better!" One of the girls was pleading. She was sobbing into her father's chest, blonde hair fallen out of her bonnet, and she had been begging him for some time not to be left here.

"You have promised me that time and time again. But you lie to me Elizabeth. Enough is enough." He said, the big jowls on his face cross, not being phased by his daughter's pleas.

"I will! This time I will! Just not here!"

"No. This is happening. Professionals are going to teach you now. Better than I ever could." He pulled her off him, and the girl was distraught. What appeared to be her mother wiped her face, trying to make her look more presentable.

Standing next to Christine, one on either side, were the two other mother's of this Church. The whole Church was more of an institution, with a whole building behind the gothic building at the front. The Father led the services, talked to the parishioners, dealt with the day to day running, while the mothers and the nuns made up the workforce, and did all the training required for girls who had lost their faith.

On Christine's right was Mother Sophia, slightly younger than Christine at thirty, a local woman who had devoted herself to the faith as a young girl. Her entire life had been devoted to the Church, specifically in the training of young women, and had been working with Christine now for a decade. They had both been attracted to each other's devotion and hard work first, and from their a life long friendship had blossomed. Christine trusted no one like Sophia.

And on her left side was Mother Angela, only having arrived from the New World Territories in the past two years. She had served in the frontier and the last great war as a nurse before the peace that followed, seeing front line action in working with the armies of Human Faith before deciding to take up a post as a Mother. She was newer to her post than either Christine or Sophia, but she was a quick learner, and Christine always found her military background made her quick, and never one to talk back.

Sophia leaned into Christine, whispering to her as the last of the three girls began to finally trudge in out of the snow. "The blonde is going to be trouble."

Christine nodded. "I assume you want her?"

Sophia shrugged. "I like the tough ones to break in. I doubt Angela wants her?"

Angela stood there, unmoving, but she heard every word. "I'll take the other four, you can have the blonde then."

"No fair." Sophia smiled.

"Ladies, need I remind you we are here to teach these women how to be good members of the faith, mothers, daughters, and wives. They must see us as nothing but mother's doing their jobs."

Sophia gave a little snort under her breath. "Fine. You can have the blonde then."

The three remaining girls lined up with the other two, suitcases and bags clutched under their arms, all of them looking anxious and tearful as they looked up at the imposing three nuns looking down at them. Christine always made certain that she, Sophia and Angela stood on the top step of the atrium as the new girls came in, to make them feel more imposing.

These girls were here because their training had proven ineffective at home. They weren't here to have a good time. It was Christine's job, and the rest of the nuns here, to ensure that these ladies were brought up to the standard that society required.

Good mother's and daughters of the faith, who were protected from the evils of Futanari, through the training of sexual gratification.

"Girls, my name is Mother Christine." She said to them. They all stared at her, though a few teeth chattered. "This is Mother Sophia and Mother Angela. We are the mother's of this church." The women to her left and right nodded. "Please follow me."

Christine turned on the spot, heading inside, with her Mother's following in beside them. They walked through the atrium, into the largest part of this building, the church proper. The ceiling was high, all made from dark grey stone, columns and pillars rising up, with stained glass windows either side. Wooden pews for the congregation took up all the space on the floor, while at the front a stone dais had been erected with a lectern on it for the father for his sermons.

The mothers led the group through the room, some of them local so they had been here many times before, a few others their first time, so the looked around more. But all Church's were the same in this city. Angela was used to a simple tent erected in a field where she had come from, while other cities across the Holy Empire had differing architectural styles.

They crossed to the other side, cutting through the pews, and entered a much smaller room. It was a communal chamber, the size of a large bedroom, with wooden chairs around the edges, but most importantly, a fireplace within it that was already burning. The room was warm, inviting, with that amber glow and the crackling of wood as the fire took hold of it.

"Place your belongings by the side of the room girls, then stand to attention in a line." Christine told them.

The girls seemed to have perked up a little bit at least as they saw the fire, and slowly began to warm themselves up. Christine, with Angela and Sophia on either side of her again, stood at the front of the room, facing the fire. The girls placed down their luggage, making sure it was all separated, before they walked in front of the mother's, backsides to the fire, and stood there.

Christine gave them a once over. They were all well dressed, not a single mark or tatter on any of their dresses. They were modest, but there was some fashion in each of them, which meant they were all from well off families. Strangely, it was always the well-off families she had to deal with. The poorer a girl was, seemingly it meant a harder devotion to her faith. Rich people neglected their duties as teachers within the household. It was a far too common occurrence.

"You have all been brought here because you lack faith. And discipline. Your parents, and in one case husband, have been unsatisfied with your training." The girl on the far right twitched. She was pale, with raven hair, a thin young thing. She'd been sent her one week after getting married. Her new husband had discovered that she had been far from ready for marriage, and had nearly caused a divorce and feud between rich squabbling families the night of the wedding. This had been a compromise to ensure the marriage endured.

"I need not remind you ladies that we are at war, for our very souls. An enemy exists, demonic and sent from hell, that left unchecked could wipe out all of humanity in an instant. We are all warriors against this great threat. We must all do our part to ensure that we will not let the enemy succeed."

There were some nods. A few looked at the floor, sullen.

"If any of you were to succumb, you could bring down your entire families, everyone you love. If there are many chinks in the armor, our entire nation could fall in an instant. You are the greatest soldiers we have against the threat; I remind you. Your chastity and resolve is what keeps this enemy at bay. And, unfortunately, you are currently failing that duty."

"A Futanari preys on weak women. It only thinks about procreation. It isn't human, it doesn't think about the consequences of it's actions. Only that it is a sickness, and must spread. Only by conviction can we fight it. That is why we follow the laws ordained by Francis II. I assume none of you wish to be bred by a Futanari? An outcast sent to the frontier to spend the rest of your days?"

The girls shook their heads.

"Very good. You will stay here until you realize the error of your ways. And I personally see you as being able to enter society. Now, disrobe. We need to see what we are working with here."

The girls shuffled nervously, looking at each other.

"Ladies, I am not asking. You will do what I say, when I say, or there will be punishment."

Nervously, the girls did as Christine commanded. They began unbuttoning their dresses, slowly, watching each other, as if they didn't want to be the first one to be naked. But it wasn't going to make a difference. They were all going to submit before Christine.

The girls slipped out of their skirts, blouses were undone, gloves and shawls dropped to the ground. The fire was warm, but the stone was still cold under their feet, and they all were missing the comfort of their winter clothes.

There they stood before Christine, five young women, pert and naked before her. Nipples had all hardened in the cold, poking out. Most of the girls were trim, slender, while one of them appeared to have thickness around her hips, thighs, all the places a woman naturally put on weight. She had the largest breasts out of all five of them too, large melons with wide pink areola's.

But the one thing all the young women had in common were the silver chastity belts they were all wearing around their groins. They ranged in different styles, but there were commonalities between all of them. A steel strip that ran up and around each woman's hips, with another steel strip that ran from the front of the girl, between her legs, and back around the other side. Leather was wrapped around the edges to prevent chaffing, and many had holes in the front to allow urination when required.

All of them were locked, sometimes in multiple places, preventing the young women from being able to free themselves. Christine reached into her robe and produced a large metal band with five keys on it.

"Your father's and husband have all given me your keys. I am now in charge of your belts." She hung the band in front of them all, making sure they all understood. "Now turn around please, let me see the most important part."

The girls were still uncomfortable, but this time there was far less hesitation. Around they turned on the spot, shuffling through their clothes, so now they faced the fire and their backsides were towards the Mothers.

Christine looked to Sophia and Angela and nodded, giving them the order. They went to either end of the line each while she stood there, waiting to hear what they had to say. She watched as Sophia and Angela made the girls bend over at the hips, grab their own butt cheeks, and were ordered to spread them.

That way, they had a good look at the plugs all the women were sporting. All five of them had a butt plug, attached to the steel of the belt underneath them, currently lodged in their rectums.

Angela inspected her first girl, the chubby one, and even got her hands to spread the girls buttocks wider so she could get a better look. "Looks to be two-inch penetration, one inch diameter." She said with a sigh. That wasn't even considered a beginner toy in this day and age. She may as well have been empty.

"Three-inch penetration, one-and-a-half-inch diameter." Sophia said, letting the newly wed stand back up after her inspection.

The other girls were the same. Anywhere from only two to three inches inside them, and one and a half inches ending up being the widest they all got. Christine had gotten used to seeing such neglect, but there was always some part of her that hoped that their parents had been wrong, that perhaps she would have more to work with at the start. As it was, it was like these women were on their first day of anal training, when they should have been professionals by now.

"Very good Mothers. Girls, you may turn around." Sophia and Angela returned to her side while the girls now faced her. "Do you feel embarrassed? Ashamed?" Christine asked them. There were a few red faces. None looked her in the eye. "Well, you should. You're training is despicable. How are you expected to become the proper women our society needs to keep evil at bay with such... pathetic plugs like that." Christine shook her head. She was giving her best disappointed mother tone.

"You are required, by holy law, to keep yourself chaste, using only the holiest part of your body for procreation and nothing else. If a Futanari cannot fuck you, she cannot turn you. Your bottoms have to be trained and used repeatedly to ensure a healthy lifestyle for yourselves and your family. Anal sex is the key to humanity's survival." She clucked her tongue. "You are all going to need severe training. Which begins today. In time, you will be like any of the nuns or mother's here. Show them, Mother Sophia."

Sophia turned around, whipping her black cloak around her to the front, as she stuck out her bottom to the girls. It was a bottom Christine had seen many times before. Though self training and education was a part of every woman's responsibility in the Empire, it was also a part of life that a woman have her father, mother, brothers and sisters, husbands and girlfriends to help achieve complete submission. Christine had spent many hours, days and weeks down there, ensuring Sophia was the perfect masochist she needed to be for the faith.

The white, toned bottom of Sophia was cut in half by the shiny steel of her own chastity belt, with a thing strip going from the arch of her back to between her legs, flaring out wide to cover her vagina, the most dangerous place for a woman in this world.

All the girls gasped as they took notice of what was currently wedged between Sophia's cheeks. It was impossible to miss. It spread her own buttocks wide as all five of them gazed at the massive plus situated inside her rectum. It was steel, the shaft ribbed, thicker than an adult human's fist and it was currently situated nearly a foot inside the woman. To Sophia though this was normal, everyday for her, and was just part of her proper dedication to her position.

"By the time you girls leave here, you will be wearing the same plug as Mother Sophia. You will learn to accept your place, learn to appreciate the want and need of anal sex. You will feel empty if you aren't plugged and crave nothing but something to fill you. Vaginal sex by the end of your journey here will feel dirty, unneeded and unnecessary except for children. You will return to your families correct and proper women."

Sophia covered herself back up, smiling at the still gaped mouths of all the girls still looking at her bottom. She was a bit of a show off when she wanted to be, and she knew that her anal punishment was definitely in the higher spectrum of what a woman could take for an entire day.

"Mother Angela will now take you to your rooms. You will place on the robes on your beds. Don't get comfortable though ladies. Your first lesson begins in one hour."

"Alright, grab your things!" Angela walked towards them, arms stretched out to hussle them. "Grab your clothes and your luggage, let's go!"

"Shouldn't we get dressed?" The blonde sniffled at her.

"Absolutely not. Follow me now!"

Angela opened the door to the room, the cold air seeping in, causing all the girls to whimper, as they grabbed their dresses and skirts off the floor, grabbing their suitcases, and stumbled out trying to carry everything.

Christine and Sophia were left alone for the moment, watching the parade of nude asses leave. "How do you think is going to be the more difficult?" Sophia asked.

"The wife was too quiet." Christine said. "I couldn't get a good read on her."

"The blonde is going to be difficult at the start, but I'll break her in quickly. She'll be moaning with a fist in her ass within two weeks."

"A bet?"

Sophia smiled. "I'll wager a week of night duties with you."

"You're on." Christine gave a smile. "I'd best go check that the first classroom is set up for the girls. Sister Lauren was meant to do it, but you know what she's like."

"Her head in the heavens." Sophia nodded knowingly. Sister Lauren, one of their newer nuns, had a streak of forgetfulness. "I will see you at lunch. I have the older batch this morning, we are practicing dilation. Some of them are really starting to look quite blossomed. They'll be ready for the final exams within a fortnight."

"They've been a good batch of girls." Christine agreed. They exited the room, walking into the church proper. "Lady Prue has already been able to take a double fisting for an hour last week. And squirted three times. It would say she's become a proper masochist at this point. The others are close to her level. Speaking of which." Christine gave a little moan. She reached through her cloak, grabbing her own chastity belt, and turned it slightly. "This new plug is really taking a while to settle in."