Hunting the Girls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I shall prepare sir?" Mr Winton asked. He stood up as well, tucking his white gloves into his breast pocket.

"Please. Can I provide anything?" Marcus asked.

"I always travel prepared Sir." Mr Winton gave him a wink. "Besides, I had planned on giving a demonstration regardless. I have everything with me."

Better prepared than most. The last couple that had been provided a demonstration on his daughter had asked to borrow items, including lubrication of all things! What straight thinking male did not have lubrication on his person in this day and age! Marcus had sent the last two home before they had even started on Gwen, much to her annoyance. She was a true masochist slut and getting destroyed hard by strangers in front of her family made her a wild animal. To be denied it had frustrated her. But then she should have picked better suitors.

Gwen disappeared into the kitchen while Mr Winton removed his suit jacket. He slipped it off, placing it over the back of the chair, folding it neatly. He had pressed white linen shirt on underneath, plain but expensive. On his belt Marcus was happy to see a few hanging items that a good husband had to carry at all times.

The man began placing them on the armrest of the chair. First was a bottle of oil, lubrication, the length of his index finger but thick, the size of a sausage. He placed that down and then next he grabbed a leather pouch off his belt. He pulled it free and opened it up. Within he pulled out a cat of nine tails, a small whip. The handle was only large enough for him to grip with one hand, and the strands themselves were not longer than thirty centimeter, but it would be long enough to get the job done.

There were three more pouches on his belt that he pulled off one by one. Next was a butt plug the size of an apple, a polished metal, standard size for a woman who was fully trained. "I used to practice a lot on my sister." Mr Winton said as he admired the steel shaped like a tear drop. "She was particularly fond of this growing up. These days unfortunately it is more of a relic. She would be unable to take something so small and feel anything."

"Impressive." Marcus said. "How old is she?"

"Nineteen. Still unwed. My father has had a few suitors come knocking but has not found anyone to marry her too yet. She is supremely well trained and requires a very firm hand to be satisfied." Mr Winton placed the butt plug down.

"Stella will find the same problem with something that size." Marcus added. "You can use it for a toy, but for long term use, she will need something larger."

Mr Winton smiled. "It appears she was not lying about your fantastic training then."

The last two items were a speculum, designed to pull and keep an asshole open, and a single glove, right handed, that appeared made out of a shiny material. "For deep fisting." Mr Winton said. "It allows smoother transitions."

As he finished up, Gwen returned. She walked into the room, Marcus's daughters following behind. Like their step mother, they were dressed only in their chastity belts and collars. Gwen had attached a metal chain to Stella's though, ostensibly for Mr Winton should he need it.

The young man found himself staring at Stella. Gwen stepped to the side, next to Julia, leaving Stella to stand ahead by a foot. His daughter blushed slightly, hands behind her back. It was the first time she had been naked in front of him.

"Mr Winton Sir." She curtsied. Her dark curly hair bobbed on her shoulders. She put her hands behind her back, head down, at submissive attention. Though she tried looking up at him.

"My, what a sight..." Mr Winton breathed. He was smiling, mesmerized by her. "Truly magnificent... if I may sir?" He turned and asked Marcus. "Do I have permission to use your daughter?"

"You may." Marcus respected his politeness. "Slut, you will obey every order Mr Winton gives you, is that understood?"

"Yes Sir." Stella nodded. She was smiling. She was already enjoying herself. Her pussy was probably already soaking that stainless steel that had covered it since her puberty had started. Her asshole was probably already starting to twitch.

"Turn around." Mr Winton said. He did not add please or thank you. Another tick for Marcus. He understand that a Patriach gave commands, he didn't need to be polite.

Stella did as she was told, turning around on the spot. She went slowly, so Mr Winton could admire all of her body. Those juicy fat tits that had been so beautiful on her mother that had passed on down to Stella, with those pink nubs pierced on either side. Her curvaceous, child bearing hips, with her full natural body.

"I'm glad to see you respect nature within this family." Mr Winton said. "I've heard of those on the mainland employing tactics to make the female appear... younger."

"Not in our household. We are traditional." Marcus said. Behind that chastity belt was a full bush that had never been touched once with a razor, nor any part of her body. Natural, female bodies.

As Stella turned, she presented her most important asset to Mr Winton. Her ass. That full, voluptuous, round cheeks, with the steel of the chastity belt running between them, only to open up in a large ring around her sphincter.

"Amazing!" Mr Winton said. "Look at that dilation! That gape!"

Gwen's work previous in the kitchen had paid dividends. Stella's asshole was empty, but it was completely wrecked beyond repair. It was puffy and gooey, covered in oils, at least two inches dilated. You could see right up inside it, a full hands width within, were her red walls were fully abused like a good girl.

"You approve Sir?" Stella asked. She kept her back towards him and leaned slightly forward, pushing her buttocks out to him.

"Quiet. You are not to talk slut." Mr Winton said back quickly. "During this demonstration you will remain silent unless directed. Nod your head you understand." Stella did so, still blushing. Mr Winton turned and addressed Marcus. "My sister was one who often would by quiet vocal during her training. I had to regularly enforce quiet during our time growing up."

Marcus had to sigh. "Stella excels in all areas, though I am the first to admit her ability to remain silent needs a constant firm hand. I have had to spank her many times and deny her orgasms as a teenager."

"I see. Its good to know these things beforehand." Mr Winton said.

"Sluts." Marcus looked over to Gwen and Julia, still standing on the other side of the room. "Come here and sit by me. Get out of Mr Winton and Stella's way."

They nodded, both of them walking around the edge of the room to the left, so they could join Marcus in his chair. Julia is daughter took a seat on the floor, on her knees, to Marcus's left, while Gwen did the same on his right. They both had large eyes, hungry looks to them. They were about to watch another demonstration on Stella, something which seemed to excitement them greatly. Marcus could tell they were also eyeing him down, as if wanting something. He would leave them wanting for now. Best for them to get worked up and beg for it, rather than to give them what they wanted straight away. Anal punishment was a reward for good behavior.

That being said, it was time for Mr Winton to begin.

"On your hands and knees. Present your ass to your father." He said. Stella nodded, doing exactly as he said. She got down into a doggy style position, her plump exterior that Marcus was so acquainted with staring right at him now. From where he sat he could see her lovingly abused asshole gaped for him, so plump and distended, slightly glazed with lubrication oil.

It made him begin to grow between his legs, blood starting to pump into his thickness. It wasn't noticeable yet, but as soon as it grew large enough within his pants, it was going to draw attention of the two women either side of him.

Mr Winton picked up his whip from off the armchair. He grabbed it and straightened it properly, dropping it down by his side as he held it in his right hand. He hefted the weight of it, feeling it properly, as he turned back to Stella.

He raised the whip up and struck.

WHACK!

It struck her on the top of her right buttocks, making her flesh wobble from the impact. Stella shuddered, but she did not speak, thankfully proving Marcus proud of her training. Immediately a red welt, three red lines about an inch long, flared up on her pale skin.

Mr Winton reached back and struck her again with the whip.

WHACK!

He got her left buttock this time, right in the middle, creating another welt. Again Stella shuddered but said nothing.

Mr Winton continued on, whipping Marcus's daughter in front of him. He lashed her over and over again, each time moving from one cheek to the next, never striking twice in the same spot. Stella shook but she never weakened, maintaining her position, and remaining silent.

Marcus noticed however that this punishment was having the desired effect. Her asshole was starting to open, gaping even wider, as she relaxed and was brutalized by her possible husband to be. The pain inflicted on her was actually causing her to become aroused. The public punishment of being whipped was turning her on, and making her ass beg to be filled.

It was the perfect mindset of a woman. Pain and pleasure were perfectly linked, there was not one without the other. For Mr Winton as well, this did not go unnoticed.

After a few minutes of whipping Stella, he stopped and gave her a moment of respite. Her ass was bright red now on both cheeks, lash welts across them on every area. He got down on his knees behind Stella, rolling the sleeves up on his shirt up to his elbows.

"Let's see now." He muttered. With the whip in his left hand, he reached underneath Stella with his right, going straight to her chastity belt. He placed his hands on the holes at the front, used for when she needed to relieve herself. Mr Winton felt around for a moment, moving his palm across, and then nodded. "Excellent."

As he removed his hand, he showed it to Marcus. His palm was glazed, covered in a liquid. "Wonderfully aroused." Mr Winton said. He stopped back up, wiping his hand on Stella's buttocks. "A healthy amount of cum there." Finished wiping off as much of Stella's own juices as he could, he proceeded to walk around to the front of Stella. "Clean." He said, putting his hand in front of his face. Marcus could only see the back of her head, but he saw her raise it and begin to move, wet sucking sounds coming from her mouth as she licked herself clean of Mr Winton.

All of this was starting to really get Marcus hot and bothered. He felt his cock now swelling, tightening up within his pants, starting to rise up. Seeing his daughter like this, such a perfect little whore for Mr Winton, was making him both proud and horny. So far Mr Winton was definitely proving his worth as a suitable husband for his daughter.

Of course, as Marcus's cock began to grow and push out of his pants, so did it draw the attention of the two other members of his family. Julia noticed first, turning to look and smile, as his manhood pressed high up inside his pants. Gwen looked and shared her step daughter's admiration and joy as Marcus fully tented his own pants.

"Don't get any ideas." Marcus warned them both. "Sit yourselves on the armrests."

The women nodded, knowing what her father wanted. They rose up, getting up off their knees, and then moved and sat on the armrests of his chair, straddling them between their legs. Easier for Julia then Gwen but he had them now sitting opposite him as they both leaned forward, two plump buttocks and assholes now ready and waiting for him.

Both of their rear holes however were currently very stuffed and plugged with two massive steel dildos each attached to their chastity belts. From around his neck he produced a key which he had on him at all times. The singular key which unlocked their chastity belts. As Gwen's husband and the father of Stella and Julia, only he had access to their belts. If Mr Winton did indeed end up marrying Stella, then on their wedding night Stella's chastity belt would be removed, replaced with one that Mr Winton would supply, and then in turn he would possess the singular key for her.

Right now though Marcus took the key around his neck and unlocked the back of their chastity belts each. He grabbed Julia's plug first, grabbing the base of it as he unlocked it, and slowly removed it out of her bottom. It was as long as a banana but thicker, straight too, and it fell out of her ass quite easily. Ten inches were removed from her backside, causing Julia to moan and bite her lip as she nearly came right there.

He handed the plug to his daughter who nodded, taking it, and put it straight into her mouth. She began sucking on it, lightly moaning as she cleaned her own plug up from being inside her bottom. Marcus did the same with his wife, removing the same sized plug out of her backside. Gwen actually did cum, gripping the armrest, shaking as she came as the last inches fell out of her.

Cum dripped out of her chastity belt from the front end, dripping onto the armrest. Cum stains were a regular occurrence in this house. It would be cleaned up later by Gwen. But right now she would sit in her own excitement. Marcus handed the plug to his pregnant wife who was still panting, sweating, as she rode out her orgasm, and look a good girl she placed the plug into her mouth, cleaning it just like Julia was.

Mr Winton's fingers were now clean, and it appeared Stella had been given enough of a reprieve. "Stand up." He said to her, wiping his now saliva dripping fingers on Stella's hair as he gave the command.

Marcus watched even as he took his hands and began to slide them inside the backsides of his daughter and wife. They were stretched wide open, there was no real muscle left in either one of them. They were loose and eager to be filled once again. Marcus slid his fists into Julia and Gwen's ass, causing both to arch up, eyes going wide, as he inserted his hands into their backsides.

He didn't move them as of yet, just curled his hands up and went as deep as his wrist, feeling the warmth and gooey comfort of their bottoms. Being inside a woman's backside was the greatest feeling in the world, and Marcus planned to enjoy himself as he continued to watch his daughter's demonstration.

Julia and Gwen made no noise except for the sucking on their plugs, cleaning them up, licking on them as if it was Marcus's manhood. With Stella now standing upright, Mr Winton got her to face towards Marcus. She was trembling ever so slightly, hands by her sides, eyes looking over Marcus's head. But she had a fiery look in her eyes. As if she wanted more.

"I appreciate the fact that your daughter's nipples are pierced." Mr Winton said. He pointed to each of her pink nubs. A steel shaft ran horizontal through both of them, with a small steel ball on either side roughly the size of a ball bearing. "Have you employed much discipline on them?"

"Her nipples are exceptionally sensitive, compounded with the piercings now. You'll find only a light tugging will produce ecstasy from her. She's always been a fan though of harsh play on her breasts." Marcus said.

"On my mother and sister at home, my father has recently begun employing weighted piercings. It creates some sag in the breasts, for my sister it is not much of an issue, but the constant pulling seems to create an absence in the intellect of the slut. It is like there is a fog in the mind, completely susceptible to any commands given to her by a man. They spend most of the day in a struggle as any movement causes pain and pleasure."

"I'll have to keep that in mind. For my wife, I may not be able to employ such a training until after the baby comes. But it might be of interest in training for my daughters." Marcus rotated his fists inside the bottoms of Julia and Gwen and felt them both struggle not to cum from the motion. They were so sloppy within, tight enough that he could put pressure within them, but so abused that he could easily move within their backsides with ease.

He began to slowly move his hands backwards and forwards as he kept rotating, corkscrewing within them, keeping it nice and slow but constant, edging his girls. Gwen was already looking she was probably going to cum again very quickly but that was fine. He gave lenience to her because of her condition.

Mr Winton though continued his inspection of Stella's breasts. He hefted each one, feeling the nice full size of them, moving between both. He seemed happy with the results. They would be used to feed his future children after all. Next he moved onto her nipples.

He placed his fingers on both of them, grabbing the nipples between his index finger and thumb, and squeezed ever so slightly.

Stella gave him a pleading look, mouth open wide, but she didn't say anything. She was just panting, imploring Mr Winton, as he rubbed her nipples backwards and forwards slowly, teasing her.

"She is extremely stimulated." Mr Winton approved. "But I hear from your father," he said to her. "That you like it rough."

Stella nodded with vigor.

"Rough is a very subjective word." Mr Winton grabbed her nipples tighter and began to pull. "Let's see how long you can hold out without talking." He kept pulling, longer, stretching Stella's breasts right out. His grip remained strong as he pulled her nipples as hard as he could without causing the young woman to fall over.

Stella was both in ecstasy and a high amount of pain, her eyes wide and her mouth silently screaming for it to end.

"How long can you hold it?" Mr Winton whispered to her. His face took on a more sinister look as he kept staring right at her, ignoring her nipples, watching her face, seeing her writhe around in agony, wanting him to stop but also carry on.

Marcus had started to fist fuck his girls quicker, his heart racing, as he watched his daughter's nipples be tormented. He was silently willing her on, shouting and encouraging her, wanting her to last as long as she could. Impress him! Don't submit! This was a man who knew how to dish out punishment, he would not be satisfied by a woman who asked for mercy so quickly.

Julia and Gwen were both watching Stella as well, happily having their asses fucked, still sucking on their dildos. Part of them both probably wished they were up there, having this new man teach them a lesson about how to be a proper woman, being put on demonstration. Marcus had done this only a few years back to Gwen to prove that he was going to be a good husband to her. He'd put her through a similar rigorous demonstration. In the end it had been Gwen's stoic nature and demand for more that had sold him on her.

Mr Winton kept pulling even harder, and eventually Stella couldn't hold it. Marcus watched as she began shaking, her body convulsing, and it all began to flow out of her. She was wetting herself, her orgasm hitting her hard, as she squirted behind her chastity belt.

Like a wave it crashed between her legs and overflowed, pouring down her legs and onto the floor. She closed her eyes, rolling into the back of her head, but she stayed silent. Never had Stella been able to keep such peace before with Marcus, but her she was giving it her all. She wanted him badly. She wanted to prove herself to him.

And just like that, Mr Winton let go of her nipples. They sprung back into her breasts, her fat jugs flopping around, and Stella couldn't hold it. She screamed as a second, more powerful orgasm hit her, and she squirted anew.

Mr Winton stood there, watching, hands behind his back as Stella's knees knocked together, trembling, moaning like a whore. He had pushed her quickly to her limit and sent her over the edge twice. Would that be good enough for him?

He left her to complete her orgasm, holding herself, arms wrapped around her torso, trying not to make a sound but it was so hard. He walked over to the arm chair and grabbed his black glove and proceeded to put it on, saying nothing.

1...45678...12