Hunting the Girls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It was on the importance of the patriarchal figure through a woman's life, from early years even up to old age." Julia said with a grin. She grabbed a slice of carrot of the bench and ate it, Gwen not catching her, too busy ramming into Stella and giving the girl another bone shattering orgasm.

Stella couldn't help herself, letting out a little scream as juices flowed free of her. Thankfully Gwen had already put a towel down to soak it all up before they got started. Marcus and Julia watched until Stella finally stopped shaking, breathing raggedly, while Gwen left her hand inside her bottom and picked up her spoon again, going back to stirring tonight's dinner.

Marcus asked his youngest. "And what did this lecture tell you about the importance of a patriarchal figure in a woman's life?" He chided her.

Julia rolled her eyes. "Don't tease."

He laughed. "Alright, come on. Tell me." He grabbed her, Julia letting out a little squeal, as her threw her onto his lap. She squirmed about, pretending to fight him, but he just held her there. "What did that lecturer tell you?"

"Nothing." She blushed, still twisting around in his grip.

"Nothing? Must have been a pretty bad lecturer." With his hands wrapped around her, Marcus was able to grab his daughter's breasts and squeeze each nipple. Julia hadn't pierced herself there yet, just two pink little nubs, and as Marcus squeezed them she let out a little whimper. Like the rest of the women in this family, and society as a whole, pain and pleasure were the same thing.

"We... oh daddy..." Julia stopped squirming as Marcus kept rubbing and pinching her nipples between his fingers. "We learnt how important it is to always have a father figure in your life, even well after marriage."

"Is that right?" Marcus smiled. He pulled on her nipples, straining them, causing even more little gasps to come out of his daughter's mouth.

"Yes daddy. We should always please our father's because they know best. They've known us all our lives. Husbands should always understand that between a girl and her father, there is always a special bond."

"That does seem like a good lecture then." Marcus could feel the swell of his pants now becoming almost unseemly. "Perhaps you should demonstrate your learning for me?"

He let go of Julia who bounded up off his lap, turned around, and with haste began to unbuckle his pants. She had her eyes intensely focused on Marcus's groin, and fumbled slightly with the belt as she undid it. She grabbed the top of his pants and pulled them down, allowing Marcus's cock to spring up into the air. It was hard, thick and red, eager to find satisfaction.

Luckily he had his daughter ready to help. She got down on her knees before him, the chastity belt always meaning she had to go a little slower, especially with her own steel rod sticking into her backside just like every proper woman in the city. Immediately she took his length into her mouth, swallowing it whole, and began to taste his manliness on her lips.

Always happy to have her father's cock in her mouth, Julia began to slowly envelop more within her, lips forming a tight seal as she sucked past his cock head and went deeper. Marcus felt the rush of having his manhood sunk within something tight and wet, and his balls ached as it had been since this morning since he had emptied them. He let his daughter take her time as he returned his attention back to his pregnant wife.

"Are you sure you're right to continue?" He asked her. "You're condition and all?"

"I'm pregnant, not an invalid husband." Gwen admonished him. "I am perfectly capable of doing my house chores thank you." Marcus could tell that her fist was once again starting to slowly turn inside Stella's rear chamber once again. By the time this Mr Winton came around tonight, she should be adequately gaped for his inspection. But he would still have to pass Marcus's inspection first.

Stella settled in for another punishing orgasm at the hands of her step mother while Stella gave Marcus an appraising eye. "Besides, dear husband, it appears you have your daughter keeping you plenty busy for the moment."

Julia was sloppily licking his shaft now, coating it in her saliva as her tongue traced its way down the shaft of his cock. She was taking her time, giving him pleasure, ensuring he had a pleasant welcome home from a hard day's work.

"Thank God I have daughters." Marcus could only say as Julia caressed his cock head with the flat of his tongue, letting a few drops of his seed spill out onto her. "George at work has three teenage boys. Three. He says his wife never gets a moment alone to herself."

"That poor thing." Gwen sighed. "Although, to be used so often is in a way also a good service to the faith. I imagine she is quite the excellent housewife."

Marcus could only nod. Boys needed lessons in correct behavior and the correct methods of training as much as any girl did. After all, they would be responsible for it with their wives and then children after that. They had to ensure that they maintained proper regime, knew the limits of what they could do, what worked most effectively and so on.

Marcus himself had learned with his older sister and mother, his father teaching him using those two as examples. It was normal in households to do it this way, it had been done like this since the new commandments had been written centuries ago. It was the way young boys learned, having to be taught with the women in the house by their father's so that they were ready for families of their own.

His father had spent most of his time with his sister by the end, while Marcus spent most of his time with his mother. She had been his first, as was customary, watched on by all members of the family. When that was settled, his mother had spent years being used by him with his father's supervision. The plump, creamy, pillowy folds of his mother's rump still gave him warm feelings to this day. He knew her backside better than anybody else's.

He had learned how best to prepare an ass, how to lubricate it up, how to use his tongue, his fingers, his fist and his cock. He'd learned how to keep it clean, how to properly keep a woman in her belt, the correct sizes of plugs for what he wanted to accomplish. His mother was a proper woman of faith, so at any moment, Marcus could have his way with her, learning and experimenting on her, or even being used for his teenage energy.

For his friend George, with four men in that house and one woman, he could only imagine what his wife was going through. She probably spent most of her time bent over, her poor ass being reamed and rammed constantly. Still, there were worse ways to spend every moment. One could have become infected by a Futanari. And that was paramount to death.

"No luck with our victim." Marcus said. His hand dropped down to idly stroke his daughter's curly hair as her head continued to bob up and down on his shaft. She was really working it, going deep, his thickness hitting the back of her throat. Her hands were now cupping his sack, giving slight squeezes to his balls just as he liked it.

"Has she been shipped off yet?" Gwen asked, back towards him, asking over her shoulder.

"They placed her on a colony transport this afternoon. She's inbound for the western frontier with a few other's they've picked up across Europe." Marcus shook his head. "We didn't get to her in time before the change. Now that she's one of them, she refuses to talk. But there were too many sets of clothes. There had to be another one."

"How terrible." Gwen shook her head. "Futanari loose in this city. How they managed to get so deep into the Empire without being noticed is shocking."

"That is the biggest scare." Marcus nodded. "We believe the one we caught was from badlands past the frontier, which means she has travelled half the globe before we got her. There's no telling what she's done between here and there." Marcus felt himself relaxing at least. His daughter really was an excellent cock sucker. When she was married off, she was going to do her husband proud. "We're going to hold her for another week before she's sent to Rome for processing."

"They should all be exterminated on the spot." Gwen said flatly. Marcus was reminded of her studious nature. His wife hated Futanari, considered them below filth. They were the enemies of mankind, to be rooted out and destroyed. Perhaps that was why she had been so keen to marry him at first. It was Marcus's job.

"Their days are numbered. The truce won't last forever. Not if they keep doing these covert intrusions like we are dealing with now. They can only say it's dissidents so many times before the war begins again."

"We should have never battered peace with them." Gwen said with spite. "We allow them only to bolster and defend themselves in greater numbers. Women go missing all the time in the frontier and the pacific, wherever they've made camp. They're growing and we let them. The Pope was weak."

All of Gwen's frustration was now being taking out on poor Stella's bottom. She was ramming hard into her, the stew forgotten, deciding to really hammer her fist into the young woman.

"M-m-m-mother!!!!" Stella cried out. "M-M-M-MOOOTTHHHEEERRR!!!"

Gwen give her own final large push and Stella went over the edge. Finally it was too much for her. Her knees buckled as she came, spraying the floor in more of her liquid, as she fell down. Gwen let her hand plop free as Stella sat herself on the floor, hands grasping the counter, screaming and gasping for air in turns. She was exhausted, body shaking where she was, her ass completely gaped open.

His wife's hand was covered in slick, the oils used to ensure good lubrication and no harm while exercising a woman's bottom. She grabbed a towel off the rack and wiped her fist and arm down, getting rid of the liquid.

"I think she'll be quite ready for tonight." Gwen nodded in approval.

Meanwhile Marcus felt his own orgasm rise. His daughter was now squeezing his balls tightly, his mouth plunging down to his root, as she deep throated his whole length. He couldn't hold out, feeling his sack tighten. He grabbed his daughter's head and held her in position, as cum came racing out of him, spraying the back of her throat, and racing down into her belly.

He grunted; a full minute passed as he emptied himself completely. Julia was too good at that. But she had many years of experience. She never let a single drop go to waste, swallowing all of it like the good girl she was. When Marcus was finally down, she plopped her mouth free, his shaft starting to diminish as her expert mouth had done it's job.

"All done!" She said with a smile, licking her lips. "Anything else I can help with Daddy?"

"Not right now." He said with a chuckle. "Go help your sister up and get her cleaned. Dinner is almost ready."

Julia did as she was told, hauling a blubbering and quiet Stella up, a big smile on her face as she came down from her high. "And make sure she's plugged with the big one." Marcus told Julia. "Especially if Mr Winton is coming over later."

"Yes Daddy." The two girls left, leaving Marcus alone with his wife who chuckled by the stove.

Chapter Four

"It is a pleasure to finally see you again Mr Winton" Gwen said with a smile. "I can assure you my husband is quite looking forward to meeting you as well."

"The pleasure is all mine Mrs Trevor." Mr Winton said. "I look forward to meeting Inquisitor Trevor. I have so many good things from those around the neighborhood."

"May I take your coat sir?" Gwen asked. Marcus was listening to them as he sat by the fire in his living room. He was in his armchair by the fireplace, where he had taken rest since dinner. He was reading the newspaper, dressed in long slacks and long woolen shirt, legs crossed, waiting for this young man to appear who apparently wanted to marry his daughter. He wasn't the first. Marcus had to decide if he would be the last though.

"Thankyou Mrs Trevor." Mr Winton said.

"There we go. Now, if you'll just follow me, my husband is just in the next room."

Gwen walked into the room smiling, a cheeky glow to her. She was naked except for her chastity belt, a leather collar around her neck that Marcus liked making her wear, with two chains running down from it which attached to her nipples, currently with clips attached to both of them, pulling and tugging on them. A normal sight for any household within the Empire.

She walked over to Marcus, leading the young man behind her. Gwen joined Marcus, standing next to him, and presented Mr Winton. "Husband, my love, this is Mr Winton. The young man so interested in one of your trained sluts."

The man was not much older than Stella, perhaps early twenties, certainly not much older. But at least he looked the part. He was dressed in a black suit, golden buttons down the front, with a pair of white gloves. There wasn't a single spot of snow or water on him. He had a pale face with vibrant brown hair and eyes, with sideburns that went down the side of his face. He gave a nod and soft smile to Marcus, bending at the waist.

"Inquisitor Trevor, an honor to meet you."

Marcus folded his newspaper and placed it on the arm of his chair. He stood himself up gruffly, making a grunt as he did, as his body was tired after a long day on the job. Still, he was making an effort. Gwen was a nice-looking young girl, and she had prospects, ties to the government. There were many interested in her. And so far this Mr Winton seemed to be a step above the rest.

He took the young man's hand, giving it a firm shake which was reciprocated. A tick in the yes column for Marcus. "Mr Winton. Nice of you to come back."

"That's quite alright Sir. I had hoped to catch you earlier this afternoon, but after reading the paper, I've come to understand since how busy you must be currently. This means so much more that you could see me tonight."

"Well, I understand the nature of this meeting is quite important. Please, take a seat." Marcus directed him to an armchair across from him as he sat himself down. "Can my wife get your anything? A drink? Tea or coffee? Anything to relieve yourself of stimulation?"

As was a woman's place within the household and to continue to fuel their masochist desires, they were always to serve any man within the house, guests included, if instructed by the Patriarch of the family once they were of age. If Mr Winton wished it, he had full use of Gwen's body, even while pregnant. His wife smiled, looking Mr Winton up and down. They were probably the same age. She wasn't going to say no if he wanted to give her a good fucking.

"No thank you sir, I've just come from dinner myself. And I currently live with my family, which includes a sister of age. I am well satisfied at all times." He said, sitting down in the chair.

"That is good to hear. A man should always have a stable family. Hence why I remarried for my daughters." Marcus motioned to his feet. "You may sit slut."

"Thank you sir." Gwen, a little ungainly, bent down and sat down at Marcus's feet, curling herself up on the floor. She sat down on her bottom but pulled her legs out to the side, so that she was half lying down in front of Marcus. With guests over Marcus always made a show of using proper protocols and strict etiquette. He was a man of the Faith, it was good to keep up appearances, though he was more relaxed in private.

"So, Mr Winton, you wish to discuss my daughter Stella?" Marcus leaned back in his chair, crossing his legs once again. Gwen was warm against his feet, her naked body pressed up against him.

"Straight to the point Inquisitor Trevor. You're not a man who wastes time." The man smiled. "Indeed, I have come to discuss a proposal."

Marcus opened his arms up. "I receive a new suitor asking for Stella's hand almost weekly. I've actually lost track of how many have asked. Bear that in mind as we enter conversation Mr Winton. You have quite a pack to separate from."

"A challenge?" The man smiled. "I am a fan of competition. I find it stimulating for character. I am never happy with the status quo in life, but always looking to improve Inquisitor Trevor. That is one thing about me that sets myself apart."

Marcus was already starting to like the kid. He was saying the right things, without trying to suck up to him too much. "What does your family do for work?" Marcus asked.

"My father works in shipping, specifically for the far colonies." Mr Winton began. "We provide assistance, housing and clothing for settlers and colonists while they set up on the frontier. My father owns currently six merchant vessels between Liverpool and the New World, as well as some properties based across the ocean."

"I see." Marcus mused. The Winton family had to be fairly rich then. He didn't move in shipping or frontier circles, so it wasn't a problem that he had not heard of their family before. "And you work for your father?"

"For the moment." Mr Winton nodded.

"That sounds like a man looking to change career." Marcus asked.

Across from him, the young man let a sly smile slip from the side of his mouth. "Recently I have considered a move into government. Not the Inquisition before you ask." Mr Winton held up his hands. "More so to do with colonization. I know shipping, I've grown up with it all my life. Because of that I see a vast area in which to modernization the Imperial Commercial Sector. Myself and other like-minded individuals have considered a more direct approach to change."

"By making yourselves the law makers."

"Why not?" Mr Winton shrugged. "I have the capital to run for a position. The Empire runs a problem of becoming stagnate, things need to adapt to the modern industrialized area. Be the change you wish to be. So, if you are asking me what my career aspirations are, it would be that."

Marcus nodded. And being married to the daughter of an Inquisitor would be a real boon. It would help with his political career and give him access to inner workings of the faith. A shrewd man. This marriage though may not have Gwen's best interests at heart.

"My daughter seems to like you Mr Winton. I don't begrudge a man who marries for other reasons beside love, but I do have to ask how you will treat my daughter."

The young man steepled his fingers. "My family is devout to the faith, unquestioned. We have been ever since the faith became what it was. Rest assured I am fully trained in proper etiquette and duties of a husband. I will treat Gwen with all the respect and standing she deserves as my wife. And after all, if I don't, I know her father will send me on a boat very far away." He chuckled.

"You should be so lucky. You might find yourself in the tower of London." Marcus cracked a smile himself.

"I do care for your daughter immensely sir." Mr Winton leaned forward. "I really do. Please don't take my attitude as something blasé. I would be honored to have her as my wife and the mother of my children. I have been told by her, many times, that she is more than adequately trained for such a station."

"She is. Probably greater trained than most given who her father is. And her new step mother is also a highly devout woman."

Gwen almost purred while she continued sitting at his feet.

"I am happy to give a demonstration if you wish? It's important you understand how I will treat your daughter if she were to marry me." Mr Winton began removing his gloves, grabbing them by the fingers and tugging, sliding them off.

"That would be more than adequate. I would prefer the demonstration done upon Stella. My wife is currently unable to take the full brunt of a punishment due to her condition. Slut, will you go get her?" Marcus asked Gwen. "Best to bring Julia as well. She'll be annoyed if she doesn't get to watch."

"Yes husband." Gwen sat herself up slowly, then rose up before him. She swayed a little, off balance, rubbing her huge stomach, before she waddled off to the kitchen. Stella and Julia had been waiting there since after dinner, cleaning up. They would have been listening to the entire conversation, sneaking behind the door. It wouldn't take Gwen long to get them.

1...34567...12