Hunting the Girls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is it the one from India?" Sophia asked.

"It is indeed." Christine admitted. It was made from polished ivory, the thickness of a vase and shaped like one as well. Because it wasn't as straight a shape as what she was used too, and she'd only worn it for two days so far, her bottom was still trying to adjust. She could feel herself flared our down there, her worn sphincter unable to close anymore after years of abuse, pathetically stretched wide and groping to the smooth surface which was held in place by her chastity belt.

But to the victors go the spoils. She was determined to conquer this new shape and toy. As Christine made sure her belt was properly in place, feeling her insides twitch at the enormous object sitting within her bowels, she heard the front door to the church open.

"I wonder who that could be?" Sophia said aloud.

Footsteps echoed out of the atrium as a young policeman walked in. He was dressed smartly, clean shaven, the bright red of his uniform only damp around the shoulders from the snow. His face was red and his breath came out in puffs as he walked towards the two women.

"Mother's." He reached them and bowed. "I'm sorry to barge in like this. I knocked but didn't hear any answer."

"We were in communion." Christine said. "A new batch of young ladies arrived today."

"Ah, I see." He said quickly. "I have another one for you."

"Another?" Christine turned her head to the side. "We have our five for today Officer...?"

"Officer McReady holy Mother." He said it with some pride. "We understand you got your allotment today, but Father Jonathon from Regginton Road said you may have an opening for him?"

Sophia chuckled. "Did he now?"

Christine rolled her eyes. She knew Jonathon all to well, they'd started together in the same church on the outskirts of London. He was always trying to get away with this.

"For Father Jonathon, of course. Bring her in." Christine beckoned the young man. "But be quick about it."

"Yes ma'am!" He turned smartly, the helmet very tight on his head otherwise it would have gone flying off, and walked briskly back the way he came.

"This is payback for the African girl we sent him." Christine said smartly. "He's trying to get his own back."

"It was the Father who picked her. He didn't ask about her gag reflex..." Sophia whistled. "She must have made a mess on his robes. Those poor, white robes." They both chuckled.

Officer McReady returned, another officer with him, both hauling a young woman between them by her shoulders. Immediately Christine recognized something was wrong. The girl's appearance for a start. She was dressed in the oddest clothes, not in a dress for a start. She must have been freezing. She wore pants that looked too tight around her legs, made of a material Christine had never seen. She had a shirt with no buttons on it, again tight around her body, with writing written across her breasts. The shirt was a shade of purple, a color Christine had only ever seen on royalty.

Her hair was the strangest style, cut flat around her eyebrows, long at the black, a fiery red. She was also wearing makeup Christine could see as she was brought before her, ruby red lips and pale skin. This was not a girl who lived in this area. Christine found herself intrigued by her. Sophia herself had her curiosity spiked.

"She was found last night down by the docks, spouting a whole bunch of gibberish." McReady said. The girl's eyes were wild, looking up and down, taking in where she was, emerald green and bright. She gave one look to Christine, deadly. "Originally we thought she may have been drunk, but perhaps he's actually slow in the head. Not sure. Regardless, it turns out she wasn't wearing any chastity at all."

"None?" Christine was alarmed at that.

"There was a Futanari attack last night. Got a poor woman who wasn't wearing chastity. The whole city is going into lockdown to make sure it wasn't a group attack. The King himself has decreed that all women by checked upon by public officials in public to ensure that everyone is maintaining proper health procedures at this time."

"It's for the best." Christine agreed. "But why is she here?"

"After examination, this woman has never worn a belt her entire life. Or, as much as the chief doctor could tell, ever worn a purity plug." McReady said.

"Good Lord!" Sophia gasped, hands clasped over her mouth. "How disgusting."

"Father Jonathon was hoping, with your set of skills, that you might be able to train her, and if possible, get her to talk. There may be others like her out there that we don't know about. If there is a concerted Futanari plot in the city, and they were to find her family..."

"It could be like Frankfurt all over again." Christine nodded. "Leave her with me. Does she have a name?"

"Witnesses said she called herself Abby. But she was talking a lot of nonsense. Ever since she's been picked up by us she hasn't said a word." He shrugged.

"Thank you Mother. Time is of the essence until we are certain. Would you like us to help take her to her room?"

"Thank you Mr McReady. That would be most helpful. Mother Sophia will show the way."

And off she went, this strange girl named Abby, accosted by two policeman and lead by Sophia, her green eyes staring back at Christine in a desperate desire. But for what? She couldn't say. All Christine knew was that this girl was going to be trouble. 

Chapter Three

Marcus stomped his boots on the outside of his door, getting all the snow off them before he entered his house. Gwendoline was always at him for leaving a mess whenever he came home through the house. Honestly, he just forgot most of the time, he didn't mean to do it on purpose. The days were getting longer, Marcus himself getting older, and it seemed as if every time he did manage to get home for a few hours of respite, it was just to sleep.

He needed time off he knew. To get away from it all for a moment. Recharge. But he had run out of time. It was winter, no point heading to the country for the season even if he could get out of the city. And with how pregnant Gwen now was, she couldn't move in her condition.

His daughters had been doing a good job of helping out around the house. They were of the time to be wed, and Marcus had received a few suitors at his door recently. All nice men, a few he had met on occasion. But his daughters had not been fussed on any of them. He knew he should have a firmer hand with them, but at the moment they were invaluable with helping around the house, and honestly, he liked having them around. They kept him young.

There was always a part of him that worried that their training had been neglected due to his work. He was always out, always in the dirty streets of London hunting the she-devils that plagued society. He was good at his job, which was why he was in such high demand. So he always made extra special care to train his daughters and his new wife with thorough diligence when he could.

Gwen was his second wife, not much older than his own daughters. Loraine, his first, had passed away some years ago when his girls were ten and eleven respectively. He had spent many years mourning her. She had been the love of his life. She had been taken too quickly. But, as a member of the inquisition, it was unrespectable to not be married. And his daughters also believed it was time that he found someone who could look after him when they were married and moved off.

So Marcus had approached the church, taking in one of the young women fresh from her trials. She was from a higher class than Marcus was, even though his status allowed him unfettered access to most echelons of society, even up to the King if need be. She came from money, was a thin blonde thing, but she had an air of grace about her and a caring heart.

She had been properly trained in her womanly studies by her devoted parents, and the Church had given her the go ahead to be married off, as was customary for a woman of character. Not one of the neglected young things who were sent there for months for retraining.

Now Marcus was going to be a father again as he neared forty. Another expectation of a member of the Inquisition. Luckily for both of them Gwen was impregnated very quickly. For both of them the sex had been... nauseating, but over quickly. With his first wife his eldest daughter Stella had been conceived on the first go, while Julia had taken nearly two months. Using such a hole had been unpleasant for everyone involved. Gwen, like Loraine before her, had been utmost thankful when they had confirmed her pregnancy and they could return to proper, decent sex.

Marcus looked down at his boots, satisfied that they were clean enough. He could hear commotion coming from inside, talking, and the warmth from inside permeated out through the wood as he stood there, as did the amber glow of the lamps. The sun was touching the rooftops of the houses down the street as the lamplighter walked his path, illuminating the street as darkness fell.

He opened his door, the warmth from inside making his cheeks flush as the cold tried to race in. He shut the door quickly with a thud, sealing it tight, keeping the new snow that was bound to fall overnight well outside. His house was small, three levels, a tight staircase in the middle wide enough only for one person going up and up, while rooms were either side of it. But in such a small house, it was easy to hear someone, and easy to pinpoint where somebody was.

"I'm home!" He yelled out. He started undoing his boots, pulling them off with a grunt. He heard noise from the kitchen, bubbling and boiling, the sounds of cooking.

"Hello dear!" Came a reply. Gwendoline.

"Hello father!" Another voice, his eldest, Stella.

The two of them had become firm friends since Gwen had arrived, which he had been thankful for. There was always the chance that Stella and Julia may have resented his new wife, making home more of a minefield to deal with than out in the streets of London. Thankfully though since day one, Gwen and her had become almost like sisters. They were tighter than Julia was with Gwen, but Julia considered her more of a mother figure than a sister.

Still, as was her position, Gwen was a mother first. Thankfully she took his daughters training as serious as she did, and the girls had responded well to having a mother figure once again. It wasn't just up to Marcus anymore to ensure they were good ladies of the faith.

Marcus hung up his coat, his boots off, starting to feel warmth creep back into his extremities. He flexed all his digits, loosening them, hearing a few cracks. War and age were slowly taking their toll on him. He stepped into the lounge room, three armchairs in front of the fire, been here since the first day he had moved in. They were green, dark emerald, worn now in a few places, the cushions replaced, but they were comfortable and held many memories.

The fire crackled in front, with what appeared to be a fresh log placed upon it quite recently. He stood in front of the fire for a moment, warming his hands, feeling his blood begin to pump quicker through his veins as he heated up. Before the three armchairs was a small coffee table, today's newspaper on it. Marcus picked it up, a frown on his face as he read the headline.

"FUTANARI LOOSE IN THE CITY"

So much for proper Inquisitorial procedure. Marcus and his team always worked in secret. It helped prevent hysteria, outrage, and the enemy itself could read and understand what the Inquisition was planning and help stay ahead. The weak link always came with the regular police force. Whenever they were involved, word got out like wildfire. A single spark spread itself as lit across an oil slick. Marcus had expected the word to get out eventually, but even this was quick. Perhaps the paper had paid off one of the regulars?

"Darling?" Gwen called again. "You OK?"

"Yes dear." He threw the paper on the table. There wasn't any point to reading the article. He knew more than what they did. It was all going to be sensational anyway. "Coming."

Connected to the living room was their kitchen, the biggest room in the whole house. That was why Marcus and Loraine had first bought it two decades ago. She had enjoyed cooking, being a mother, loving the idea that this room was the true beating heart of the family. She would spend all her days in here, baking, cooking, for him and the girls, always in her element.

Now that Gwen was here, she was much the same, and it had taken some adjustment to picture her here in the beginning, rather than walking in to see Loraine. But now, as he stepped into the room, he smiled as he saw her.

"Hello Inquisitor." She said with a big smile on her face, one hand gripping a wooden spoon as she stirred what smelled like stew on the fire top, while with her other hand she was lazily fisting Marcus's daughter Stella in the bottom, who was bent over the kitchen top.

Marcus walked over to Gwen, giving her a kiss on the cheek, hugging her from behind and grabbing her pregnant belly. She was only wearing an apron, sans any other clothing, as all women did around the house. The rules of faithful patriarchy were very much set in stone, and women were simply required to wear clothes while outside. Inside, they were to appeal to the leader of the house, as was Marcus's position.

"How is my baby doing today?" He asked, rubbing her gravid stomach through the apron.

Gwen smiled, tilting her head into his, embracing him even as she multitasked. "She's been very quiet this afternoon, only a few tumbles. Even let me have a nap."

"You've been a good girl for mommy then." He gave Gwen another kiss on the cheek. She was convinced she was having a girl. Inquisitors always had girls, she said. Marcus couldn't fault her as his previous children were certainly living proof.

Marcus gave one look to his wife's posterior, that beautifully shaped rump, her chastity belt still worn even while she was in such a pregnant condition. She was a devout woman of the faith, and this ensured as well that her anal degradation continued on even during her pregnancy. A seven-inch rod, as thick as Marcus's wrist was currently inserted into her rear, pulling and stretching her wide open in service to her husband and the faith. She was the very pinnacle on a proper, masochist housewife.

"And you have been behaving yourself as well Stella?" Marcus asked, stepping away from his wife to observe his daughter. She wore nothing except for chastity belt, her body reminding Marcus of his former wife more and more every day. She was tall, with long curly dark hair and chocolate eyes, her hips curving outwards and around the suggested she was going to have no problem giving birth in the future. Her breasts were large too, heavy, sagging down in front of her, and Marcus saw the glint of her piercings on each of her fat nipples. They were new, a trend from across the channel, designed to increase stimulation.

But from the way Stella was moaning, he doubted she was in any more need of that. Gwen was getting deep within her, her chastity belt having a wide ring around her sphincter so she could be easily penetrated back there at any moment. A large butt plug was currently in the sink, Marcus noting it as one of Stella's favorites, and had probably been removed in order to facilitate what Gwen was now doing to his daughter.

"Hi... fath... er..." She moaned, hands bracing the countertop. Even though her slit had never once been touched, it still managed to cream itself, and Marcus could see drips of golden liquid starting to escape through the holes at the front of her belt. The girl was in ecstasy.

"And what has brought on this training session?" Marcus asked. The sight of his heavily pregnant young wife fisting his teenage daughter was always a delightful scenario to walk into. And one that he found made his pants tighter around his crotch.

"We had another suitor come past today." Gwen explained. Her focus was on the boiling stew pot, even as she thrust her hand deeper into Stella. His daughter let out another loud groan. "Mr Winton from Albany Road."

"I don't know if I know the young man." Marcus said. He moved around the kitchen to the floating bench which sat in the middle. Vegetables such as potatoes and celery and leek were cut up, in separate piles, ready to be added to the stew. He pulled up a stool from underneath, sitting himself down so he could watch the two women.

"Mr Winton has been particularly fond of Stella since they met at the markets a month ago and she confessed that she was ready for a husband. It seems Mr Winton finally worked up the courage to step up to our door." Gwen smiled. She put the spoon down on the stovetop for the moment, satisfied that the stew was coming together, so she could get a firmer grip on Stella.

She grabbed her butt cheek with her free hand now and then drove her hand which was currently enveloped in the girl's rear even deeper, twisting her hand as she did so, causing even louder groans to come out of his daughter's mouth.

"Stella, a modicum of decency." Gwen told her. "I do not wish to gag you for the rest of the night."

"Yes mother." She said. Stella returned to biting to her lip, letting her step-mother fist her nether hole, reaming her out nice and proper. The cum continued to pour out of her.

"Mr Winton promised to stop by later tonight to talk to you." Gwen warned.

"Tonight?" Marcus grumbled. "I've only just gotten home."

"Like I said, he seemed very infatuated with your daughter. Time he feels is of the essence. And no doubt he will want a demonstration of Stella's proper training and education. So I felt it necessary to ensure she was ready for when he asked."

Marcus gave a sigh. Anything really to punish his daughter. Gwen was an avid fan of making sure she trained them all during the day. Even in her current condition. It was unusual to see her around the house and not punishing one of his daughter's poor bottoms. In fact, the only time she did get a break was when Marcus was training her.

Good anal education was of the highest importance in today's society. The only way to effectively combat Futanari and ensure proper culture and the future of humanity. There was nothing a Futanari despised more than anal sex. They couldn't breed a human woman that way. Intense anal training and masochism had literally brought the civilized world back from the brink of destruction.

"When will he be here?" Marcus asked.

"After dinner. I told him you wouldn't admit him before then."

"That's something at least."

He heard the sounds of footsteps as someone came down the stairs from above. Bounding down them, they came through the living room and into the kitchen, while Marcus continued to watch his wife fist his daughter with growing arousal.

"Your home daddy!" It was his youngest, Julia. She gave him a big hug, smiling, as Marcus returned it, hands wrapping around her nude body. Like her sister, she was naked except for her chastity belt.

"Hello baby girl." He said, giving her a kiss on the cheek. "How was your day?"

"Great! I went to a lecture at the university with Margaret." She said, standing up right. She was always the more energetic of his two, bubbly and sweet, while Stella tended to be demurer and sultrier. While Stella reminded him of his past wife, Julia took after him. Wider shoulders, a stronger face, with curly dark hair rather than straight. She was a tomboy, having more fun running around and playing with her friends than sitting down. Which was why it was odd for her to go to a lecture.

"And what did you learn at the lecture today?" Marcus asked her.

Julia's eyes turned to watch Gwen pick up the pace, pumping her fist harder into Stella's bottom, whose head was hanging by her shoulders, another moment of ecstasy not much further away.