Hurricane Bob Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KingBandor
KingBandor
2,098 Followers

"Okay, Denise," Janet said. "Stop being shy and get nekkid!"

"Maybe I need some help," she replied, stepping toward me. "Our husbands don't want us anymore, Bob. Do you want us?"

"Yes," I replied unhesitatingly. I met Denise as she crossed the room and took her in my arms, kissing her for the first time. I lost myself in the kiss, pouring all my emotions, frustrations, love, loss, and passion into it. Denise responded, kissing me back with equal fervor, our lips parting and our tongues meeting. I removed her blouse, hands moving to cup her bare breasts, squeezing and kneading the flesh. Unlike Janet, Denise was a modest A or B cup, but her breasts didn't sag.

Denise's hands found my cock and began stroking me to full erection, but I gently pulled out of her grip, so that I could kneel and remove her bikini bottoms. She stood before me, completely shaved, her puffy pussy lips exposed and inches from my face.

I buried my face between her legs and began kissing and licking all over her mound and swollen outer labia. She grabbed my head in her hands, fingers tangling in my hair. I extended my tongue between the lips and tasted her sweet nectar, moaning into her pussy. She gasped, fell back onto the bed, spread her legs, and guided my mouth where she wanted me to lick her most.

I fully engaged, relishing in tasting her, using my lips and tongue to give her pleasure. She moaned and urged me on. I used my hands to pull her lips apart and slid my tongue up and down between them, causing her hips to buck as she thrust her pussy into my face.

"Oh, fuck," she exclaimed. "That feels so good!"

I was so into what I was doing that I hadn't noticed Janet moving. Suddenly, I felt her mouth around the head of my cock, warm, wet and inviting. I pulled my mouth away from Denise to look down and see Janet lying on the floor, taking my cock deep into her mouth.

"Is she sucking you?" Denise asked with a smirk.

"She is!" I replied.

"Good," Denise responded, then tapped her pussy with her finger. "Ahem. I didn't say you could stop."

"Yes ma'am," I said, then corrected myself. "I mean, no ma'am."

I pushed my face back between her legs and lapped at her juices with my tongue, then found her clit and licked it softly.

"Oh, fuck!" Denise gasped. "Good boy, now don't fucking stop until I tell you!"

I opened my mouth, lips around her clit, and sucked. It extended slightly more between my lips, and I licked it firmly. Denise bucked her hips in response. I flicked it again, and she drove her pussy harder against my face. I moved the tip of my tongue in a circle, slowly dragging it around her clit, teasing her with it, just barely touching the edges of her sensitive nub.

Janet was becoming increasingly aggressive, pushing her mouth down my shaft until her lips brushed against my pubic hair, then started rocking up and down. I moaned and thrust my hips, driving my cock into her throat. Janet groaned and pushed harder, taking more of my cock. She was deep throating me better than I'd ever had before.

I wiggled my tongue against Denise's clit, and she grabbed my hair in her fists, hips shaking, her ass bouncing on the bed. "Eat me! Fuck, yes!"

I slipped a finger in her wet slit and pushed it at her opening. She thrust against me, showing me how much she wanted it. So, I pushed my finger into her pussy. I simultaneously began to lick her clit rapidly and firmly, making it snap up and down.

Denise came first, arching her back and shoving her pussy into my face. She raised her ass off the bed, then dropped down, only to lift it up again. She thrust wildly, raising and lowering her ass over and over, bucking out of control. I had to grab and hold onto her hips with both hands, to maintain contact with her clitoris. She kept cumming, harder and harder, crying out and spewing a string of profanity.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Shit! Fuck!"

Janet had stopped sucking my cock, thankfully, because I had gotten precariously close to my own screaming orgasm. He watched Denise cumming, her hand between her legs rubbing her own pussy frantically.

Denise couldn't take anymore and pushed my head away, "Stop! Stop! S-stop!" she gasped out, but I held on tightly. Her orgasm continued. Her entire body was spasming and shaking as a second orgasm hit her. She cried out again and arched entirely off the bed, save for her head and feet.

I held on, tongue lapping at her clit. Finally, Denise relaxed and collapsed to the bed, pulling on my hair hard and begging me to stop. I removed my mouth from her pussy and sat back. Janet surprised me by pushing me on my back and straddling my face. She rubbed her wet pussy on my mouth and declared, "My turn! Eat my pussy!"

I wrapped my arms around her hips and held on tightly as she ground her pussy against my mouth. I opened my lips and stuck my tongue out as she rode it, driving her hips forward and back, literally fucking my face. I tried my best to lick her, but she was thrusting wildly. Finally, she moved, and my tongue slipped inside her. She nearly screamed in pleasure and began to fuck my tongue. I reached around, and my fingers found her clit, rubbing it back and forth as fast as possible.

"Oh, fuck!" Janet yelled. "Tongue fuck me! Tongue fuck my cunt!"

That's when I felt Denise straddling my hips and guiding the head of my cock to her superheated pussy. I sucked in a deep breath as she found her hole and pushed herself down, impaling her pussy with my dick. She took the first half in her first thrust then needed two more to get it all inside her. She settled down, holding me deep inside her as Janet fucked my face even harder.

"Oh yeah!" she cried out, "Way bigger than Stan."

Janet looked over her shoulder and saw Denise riding my dick. She raised herself long enough to spin around to face Denise, then sat back on my face. Now her clit was against my lips, so I opened my mouth and sucked on it, flicking it with my tongue rapidly.

"Oh yeah, fuck! Right there!" she gasped, then leaned forward and started sucking on Denise's left nipple. Denise let out a sharp gasp and moved her hips, causing my cock to move inside her.

I couldn't really speak with a pussy on my mouth and another on my cock, so I just grunted. I planted my feet on the floor, pushed my hips up, angling my ass, so my cock hit Denise's g-spot. She put her arms around Janet and pulled her closer as she began thrusting her hips, fucking my cock.

Janet was shoving her hips forward and back, making it nearly impossible for me to continue to lick her clit. My tongue was sliding from her clit to her hole and back as she rapidly thrust. As I bucked my hips, Denise responded by pulling Janet closer. Janet responded by moving her hips, and my tongue slid up and started rubbing on her asshole.

Janet cried out, "Oh, you dirty bastard!"

She moved her hips forcefully, causing her asshole to rub against my tongue harder. She was nearly out of control, her pussy and ass sliding all over my face. Finally, she got her clit back where I wanted it, and I latched on, like a baby on a tit, and sucked hard, pulling her button between my lips and licked it roughly.

That was all Janet needed, and she threw her head back and came on my face, gushing wetly as her juices splashed out all over me. She clung to Denise, and they kissed, making out passionately through Janet's orgasm. Denise bucked and bounced on my cock with increasing intensity. Her breathing told me she was getting close, so I grabbed her hips and pulled her down hard as I thrust up inside her.

Denise cried out and started cumming too, bucking her hips and screaming out in a long, continuous wail. Her pussy clenched and squeezed my cock as she came, and I lost it. I tried to hold on, but it was hopeless. I thrust up hard one more time into her and screamed at the top of my lungs, like some dying monster, as my cock swelled, and my sperm shot out violently inside Denise. Spasms rocked my body, and my cum blasted into her over and over.

My orgasm triggered another in Denise and clung harder to Janet to keep from falling over. Slowly, gradually, the intensity of our orgasms dropped, and both women fell over to lay next to me. I pulled them to me, one on each side with their faces on my chest and my arms around them as we gasped for air.

Denise sat up and kissed me, then said, "Do you know what the best thing about having sex with a young guy like you is?"

"What's that?" I asked.

"Recovery time," she replied, then took my flaccid cock into her mouth to suck on. Janet joined her, sucking on my balls, and within a matter of seconds, the two mature ladies had me hard as a rock.

"Let's get on the bed," Janet said, as she climbed up and laid down, spreading her legs. "I think it's my turn for that cock."

Denise jumped on the bed, snuggling up to Janet and began kissing and sucking on her friend's larger tits. I stood at the end of the bed, watching them, stroking my cock. Janet saw me and reached out her hand for me. "Come here, Bob, I need you."

I climbed between her legs and raised her legs, bending her knees. The position caused her legs to spread wide and her pussy to open for me. I gripped my cock in my fist and rubbed it up and down, coating the head in her slippery juices.

"Don't tease me," Janet moaned. "Fuck me. I want that big dick inside me."

I pushed forward, and my cock inched into her pussy. She groaned, and I pulled back, getting more of your nectar around the head, then plunged in deeper. Janet cried out and lifted her ass up, pushing her pussy down my shaft more. As I started thrusting rhythmically, Denise climbed up, gripping the headboard and straddling Janet's chest. She smiled down at her friend and lightly rubbed her pussy on Janet's mouth.

Janet didn't hesitate to open her mouth and began sucking and licking Denise's recently fucked pussy. Denise moaned and rocked her hips as her friend lapped at her clit.

I increased my tempo, fucking Janet faster and faster, driving my cock deep inside her. She thrust her hips up to meet each of my downward strokes. I could feel the head of my cock brushing on her cervix with each thrust.

"Oh, fuck, he's so deep!" Janet exclaimed.

"I know, his cock is incredible, isn't it?" Denise asked.

These women were great for my ego. Since I'd already cum once, I knew I could go a long time, so I fucked Janet extra powerfully. She came much faster than I expected. I kept going, fucking her deeply, my balls slapping against her pussy with each hammering thrust.

A few seconds later, Denise threw her head back and started cumming, bucking her hips and grinding her pussy on Janet's face. That set Janet off again, and she came even harder than before.

Suddenly, it was too much for me, and I came, shooting my load into Janet's pussy. It was incredible. I was in sexual nirvana and collapsed to cuddle with the two beautiful, older women. Denise kissed me and said I had made her entire trip.

I kissed her back, thanking her for helping me forget about my girlfriend and her betrayal.

"Who would have thought we could have this much fun during a hurricane?" Janet asked.

We all giggled for a while. A few minutes later, both women were asleep, and I lay there staring at them and thinking about my life. My day had been pretty shitty but ended far better than I had hoped. I laid down, warm in the embrace of two sexy ladies.

I must have fallen asleep because the next time I opened my eyes, the room was completely dark, and all hell was breaking loose. I jumped up and tried the light switch.

"Shit!" I yelled. "The power is out!"

"Huh?" Denise asked groggily.

"The hurricane is here!" I called out as I went to the window. The palm trees by the pool were bent over ninety degrees. The wind was roaring so loud, we had to shout to hear each other. Thank God the glass was strong enough to withstand it.

Suddenly, there was a horrible crashing sound. The awning over the pool bar went flying into the first-floor windows, which shattered. Water came pouring over the retaining wall into the pool and flowing past the now broken windows. It took me a moment to understand what I was seeing.

Another wave came crashing over the retaining wall, breaking and smashing right into the pool. The entire building shook violently.

"What the fuck was that?" Janet yelled. She came over to stand by Denise and I and watch the destruction unfold. Something struck the sliding glass door, causing it to crack, and the bloody body of a seagull flopped around on the balcony. I stared at the crack and grabbed the women, pulling them back.

"Grab blankets and pillows!" I shouted as I found our clothes and shoes, from where we had tossed them hours earlier. I herded the women into the bathroom.

"Get in the tub!" I shouted as I laid the pillows at the bottom to have a soft place to wait out the storm. Denise climbed in, and Janet got in next to her. I covered them with one of the blankets, rolled myself up in the other, and kicked the door closed.

We didn't speak as we huddled in the bathroom. Less than five minutes later, we heard the crash. The glass from the sliding door shattered and flew into the room with thousands of deadly shards flying at hurricane speeds, shredding everything. We all realized how lucky we were at that moment.

The storm raged on and on. We couldn't sleep. We just lay there, as best we could, wrapped in the blankets. Hour after hour, it kept up, until finally, light crept in from under the door and the sounds of the storm faded.

I got up, put on my shoes, and opened the door. Denise and Janet emerged behind me, and we came out into what looked like a war zone. Our hotel room and everything in it were destroyed and soaked with salty rainwater. Glass fragments were everywhere, including stuck in the walls. The bed linens were utterly shredded, and the paint was eaten off the walls. The TV lay on the floor, broken and filled with water.

Somehow, I found my wallet and car keys. My car!

I ran to the door, threw it open, stepped out on the long walkway, and looked down. Unbelievably, most of the cars in the parking lot appeared undamaged. A palm tree had come down on a Buick, but other than that, everything seemed okay. I went back into the room, dazed and confused.

Denise hugged me, trembling. Janet was out on the balcony, looking down at the beach. We joined her there and stared out at the colorful scene. The sky was filled with various shades of red, pink, orange, and yellow in every direction. It was the most beautiful sunrise I've ever seen.

Epilogue

July 25, 1985, Hurricane Bob, a category 1 storm, came ashore near Beaufort, South Carolina, at approximately one in the morning, between Charleston and Myrtle Beach. The right-hand side of the storm was the most intense, dumping nearly 8 inches of rain on Myrtle Beach and lashing it with 75 to 80 mph winds for multiple hours. Fortunately, the storm wasn't very severe, compared to other storms, and quickly moved north and weakened rapidly.

I never saw Denise or Janet again after that day.

I never saw Connie again, either.

Mike and Jackie got married and had three kids. Mike lost his job due to serious cocaine addiction. The last time I saw her was at their wedding, seven months pregnant with their first child. I saw Mike one more time. He came to my apartment at three in the morning one night.

"Blob, got any coke?" he asked. I have no idea why he thought I might have cocaine. I didn't do drugs, and he knew it.

"No, Mike, I don't."

"Oh, okay," he said. "Can I bum a hundred bucks from you? I'll pay you back. I promise. Heh-heh-heh."

"Sorry, Mike," I said. "I don't have any cash."

"Oh, okay."

That was it. I heard that Mike and Jackie ended up divorced, and Jackie went home to live with her parents. I don't know what ultimately happened to Mike.

And I don't care.

The End.

KingBandor
KingBandor
2,098 Followers
12