Hurricane Honeymoon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good point. I'll call the spa and see when they can do it. By the way, one of the things I don't care much for is getting pubic hair in my mouth when I'm giving Kevin a blowjob. I'll get my pussy waxed if you'll go with me and have your hair removed. Deal?"

"Deal! I couldn't ask you to do it if I'm not willing to do it too."

"I'll call them as soon as we get out of the tub and make an appointment. In the meantime you'll just have to wash my pussy the way it is."

"That won't be a problem."

My experience with washing a woman's pussy was virtually non-existent so I called on recollections of the few times I had washed my daughter when she was a baby. Changing diapers and cleaning poop and piss off of her was a chore I just couldn't leave to Cheryl to do all the time so I took my turns doing it. At least the pussy I was about to wash wasn't covered in bodily excretions. Quite the contrary, it appeared to be in clean enough condition to lick. This thought crossed my mind but I decided to leave that activity for later. After pouring body wash in my hands I began at her lower stomach, which, I noted, was remarkably flat and toned for a woman who had a child.

Moving my hands over and around her I reached her hips then slid down to her upper thighs. I used a combination of gentle strokes and massage as my hands slid down her slippery legs then brought them together atop her mound. The sensation of warmth I felt against my palms was unexpected and arousing. My thumb began to slowly make little circles on her clit. The fingers of my other hand moved stealthily to her slit and continued to her ass.

My eyes darted up to look at her face and I saw an expression of lust mixed with contentment that was unique in what it conveyed. She had an almost Mona Lisa smile on her mouth that was both mysterious and satisfied. I took this to mean she was enjoying my actions and wanted me to continue them.

"Sterling you have a remarkable technique for turning a mundane chore into a ceremony of reverence. Watching you makes me both horny and relaxed. You have a child like expression of joy on your face that induces both sexual stimulation and calm simultaneously. Nothing you could say would tell me how you feel about me any better than your actions. You're spoiling me for ever wanting to have my body washed any other way. Please continue."

"I'm so glad to hear you say that. I've never had more fun than bathing with you. I'm going to have to make it a point to do this with Cheryl."

My hands continued to roam freely over her genitals until most of the suds had dissipated. My thumb kept up its circular rubbing of her clit while my finger made its way to her opening. She flinched slightly when I pressed the finger forward and entered her vagina. She was as wet inside as she was outside. After inserting my finger as far as it would go I began to move it around exploring the pink folds of her pussy like I had never encountered one before. She was softly moaning as I began to stroke it in and out of her.

"If you keep that up you're going to make me cum."

"As much as I would like to do that I intend to save that for later. I want to build up your arousal slowly and in as many ways as I can before you have an orgasm. I think it's your turn to wash my cock now."

"You're turning out to be quite a tease Sterling."

Sliding forward towards her spread legs I moved one of my legs over one of hers and pushed into a scissor position with my balls mashed against her pussy and my already stiff cock extending up in front of her mound. I poured some of the body wash on the tip of my cock and let it run down the shaft.

"OK Steffani let's see how good you are at this."

Her perfectly manicured fingers encircled my shaft and began sliding up and down. I couldn't decide which was better, watching her do this or just closing my eyes and feeling the exquisite sensations she was inducing.

"Oh Sterling you have a wonderful cock. Not only is it longer than Kevin's but quite a bit thicker. It reminds me of a boyfriend I had in college. I really enjoyed how his fat cock stretched me. Especially when we fucked doggy style. I can't wait to wrap my hot wet pussy around yours. Ooooohhh I'm getting goose bumps just thinking about it."

She rose up into more of a sitting position and brought her other hand down to slide between our legs so she could get to my balls and incorporated them into her washing. She not only gently massaged my scrotum but also rubbed it against her slit as she slid her deft fingers over my sac without missing a beat of what her other hand was doing to my cock.

She leaned her head back and sped up stroking my cock. "Oh Sterling you are so right. This is so much fun. I love playing in the bath with you. I can't wait until I get those hefty balls in my mouth. I want to suck on them until I make you squirm. Ohhh Fuck this feels so damn good. I really hate to stop but you're not going to cum yet either. Let's get out of this tub and see what else we can find to do."

We used the hand spray to rinse off and got out of the tub. The towels were large bath sheets and very lush. I dried her then she did the same to me. When she had finished I began to examine the plastic bottles and found what I was looking for. "I didn't think they would omit this important item."

"What is that?"

"Massage oil."

"Oh! Am I to get a massage now?"

"You're going to get and give a massage. Which do you want to do first?"

"You can do me first. I'm really looking forward to this. I was going to book one at the spa here but I like this much better."

I grabbed some more towels and said, "Come on let's go."

"Where are we going?"

"Out onto the patio."

"Naked?"

"Of course, you can't get massaged with your clothes on. The patio has beautiful palm trees to provide shade and privacy and there are plants between the rooms so our neighbors can't just sit and watch us. I'm sure they must have something better to do."

"You're right. The people we've seen have been practically naked anyway."

Before going out on the patio she called the spa and made appointments for our waxings. There were four lounge chairs on the patio. They were made so you could stack them so we put one on top of another and it was the perfect height for a massage table, which is probably what they were designed for. I placed one of the padded cushions on it and then covered it with towels.

"OK Steffani, hop on and lie on your tummy."

Once she was in place I went back in the room and got a bottle of sparkling water and two glasses and brought them out to the patio and sat them on the table with the umbrella sticking out of the middle of it. "We both need to drink plenty of water. It's a hot day and you're probably not used to it anymore than I am." I poured her some water in one of the glasses and told her to sit up and drink it.

"Thanks Sterling. You're a very thoughtful person. I like that." She took a big drink and handed the glass back to me. I took it from her and leaned in to kiss her. She kissed me back then lay back down on the makeshift massage table.

Bathing her had been a novel experience for me but I was pretty familiar with massage. At least on receiving one. I just tried not to think too much about what I should do and concentrated on what I liked to have done. I stood at the end of the table where her feet were and poured some of the oil in my hand then put the bottle down and rubbed my hands together to get them coated with the oil. I started with her left foot. My wife loved to have her feet massaged and I did it to her often. I figured Steffani would like it too. She confirmed this the minute I started.

I told her to spread her legs and she did so immediately. She knew why. I wanted to see her while I rubbed her fabulous body and she was happy to show me. My eyes flitted between her feet and her ass as I massaged from her toes up to her knee. Her pouty pussy lips were a delectable sight lying between her perfectly padded ass cheeks. After about ten minutes I switched to her right foot and gave it and her calf the same treatment as I had given the left. She had closed her eyes and was making little cooing sounds as I finished with her feet. Next up were her thighs.

For this I would need to be on the table with her so I knelt between her spread legs then poured oil on first one leg then the other. Using a hand for each I caressed them by sliding my hand from her knee all the way up to her cheek then onto her ass and up to her lower back. The feeling of her ass cheeks on my hands was making my cock swell. They were soft but well toned without an ounce of fat or cellulite.

On the down stroke I brought my hands together and let them slide through her crack, pausing to rub her generous outer lips with my thumbs. The cooing sounds turned into moans. Before my hands returned to her knees I inserted both thumbs into her moist vagina and gently pried it open to stretch it a little. I repeated this round trip several times until her vagina was wet and she was pushing her hips up to encourage my thumbs to continue playing with her. As much as I wanted to keep doing that I scooted back and got off the table and moved to the other end where her head was.

Standing at this end I began to work on her shoulders and neck. There was a little tension in both areas but it soon disappeared under my tender ministrations. When I was satisfied that her back had been sufficiently massaged I told her to sit up and got her another drink of water before telling her to lie down on her back. Seeing her lying there naked with her legs already spread was like sitting in a museum studying a masterpiece painting. A thin sheen of sweat was on her brow to remind me that this was a real woman, not a work of art.

Starting on her shoulders I soon moved my hands down to include her breasts in my rubbing. It was all I could do to keep my hands moving because they wanted desperately to remain on her breasts and fondle them. I gave them extra attention and they responded by hardening their perfect nipples. I couldn't help bending over and taking one in my mouth. I sucked on it and enclosed it in my teeth to pull on it while continuing to massage the other one. Her moans became louder. The other tit got my mouth's full attention before moving up to her mouth where I kissed her with all the considerable passion that this massage had built up in me. This time tongues were fully involved and I inhaled her breath as she let it out. Reluctantly I rose up to proceed to the other end of the table to start on her feet again.

"Wow Sterling that was some kiss. And this has been a superb massage. I've had plenty of them before but they seem to pale in comparison to what you're doing to me. I especially liked the way you rubbed my pussy and, of course, the way you caressed my boobs. You're very good at this."

"It's not because of any skills I possess. Putting my hands on your incredible body seems to inspire me to make you feel as good as I can so I'm not the only one enjoying this."

"Believe me, you're not."

"Then let's see if we can make it even better."

Doing her feet and calves was a repeat of what I had done to them before but this time when I crawled up on the table to get between her legs so I could massage her thighs she not only spread them but bent her knees and pulled her legs up into a position familiar to her gynecologist. It was a very suggestive pose and I altered my plans accordingly. Spending far less time on her thighs than I had previously, my hands soon reached her crotch. Fully revealed like this she was even more beautiful and sexy than she had been face down.

My right hand covered her pussy completely with my fingers extending to her clit. She was hot and not just from the weather. Her slit felt fabulous to my palm. The heat and the wetness combined to communicate the most erotic sensations I had ever encountered. Her labia were larger than I had thought when I first saw them in the tub. I couldn't wait to get my lips on them. However, this was a massage so I decided there would be no oral stimulation. That would be saved for later. Only my hands and fingers would be used on her now.

After putting some more oil on my hands I proceeded to rub her outer lips with my thumbs. She seemed to like this and as I put pressure on them to the side it opened up her labia to reveal a delectable palette of pink flesh. Letting go with one hand my fingers moved to her vagina and I slid two of them inside her. Talk about hot! I searched for her g-spot and when I found it I curled my fingers and began a slow tickling of the sensitive tissue.

My other hand moved up so I could rub her clit with my thumb. I knew this to be a potent combination and it didn't take long before her breathing changed and she began to moan as she undulated her hips to assist the fingers in her vagina. I allowed this to go on until she began to make sounds and movements that signaled she was close to her climax. I stopped all movement and withdrew my fingers from her hot hole.

"Ohhhh Sterling no! Don't stop! I'm so close."

"That's why I stopped. This massage does not include a happy ending. After we finish these massages we're going to go for a swim in the ocean then come back to our rooms and get dressed for dinner. After we've eaten we're coming back here to your room and make love. Then you can have as many orgasms as you want."

"But leaving me like this is torture!"

"It's anticipation not torture. By the time my cock gets inside you we'll both be so wound up we'll probably explode. Now simmer down and get up. It's my turn."

Before switching places I poured us some more water and we stood side by side as we drank it. I took her glass and put mine with it on the table then turned to face her and put my arms around her and leaned my head forward and kissed her. It was another toe curling, breath consuming, passionate kiss that made my cock twitch. My hands moved down to cup her ass cheeks and softly squeeze them. I pulled back and told her, "I am so glad to be here with you. I've never wanted anything more in my life than to make love to you. You've helped me discover more about sex than I've learned up until I met you and we still have more to discover."

"There is no place I'd rather be than here with you. I've never been so total in what I'm doing before. The excitement and the intimacy we're sharing is at an entirely higher level than I've ever experienced before; even when I was on my honeymoon with Kevin. Hopefully I can retain these feelings and share them with him when I return to New York. I'm not going to be satisfied with the same old routine and I hope you can do the same with Cheryl. Now you lie down on that table and let me see if I can make you feel as good as you made me feel."

Lying face down on the table I let my arms hang off the sides as she prepared to start on my feet like I had done with her.

"I'm not as adept at giving a massage as I am at receiving one but I'll make a sincere attempt to live up to your standard. You set the bar pretty high."

As soon as she started rubbing my feet I could see why women love to have their feet massaged. The massages I had been given in the past usually neglected my feet by doing it for too short a time or skipping them all together. There was obviously a lot more to this reflexology thing than I was aware of. Her gentle but firm pressure on my foot as she rubbed from toes to ankle was making me feel very relaxed.

When she finished with my feet and calves she copied my technique and told me to spread my legs and crawled up on the table between them. She made my thighs feel as good as my calves then started in on my butt, another woefully neglected area in my past massages. I didn't have to see her face to know she was enjoying rubbing my ass. I could feel how much genuine playful energy she was putting into it. She managed to improve on my method by putting her leg over my thigh and lowering her hips until her pussy was lying on my leg. Then as she moved forward to use her hands on my butt and lower back her pussy slid up and down my oily thigh. I felt the wetness increase each time she did it. Just the thought of what she was doing caused my cock to stir.

"Steffani I love what you're doing to my leg with your pussy but if you're doing that to jerk yourself off in order to cum I'm going to spank you."

"Who me? I wouldn't dream of doing such a naughty thing. I'm glad you're enjoying it because I sure am."

She switched to my other leg and straddled it so she could give it the same treatment with her wet slit. After a few more minutes she moved both legs back between mine and told me to raise my hips up. I complied until I was partially kneeling on the table.

"That's good, just like that."

She poured some more oil in her hand then began to rub my ass. Soon her fingers were sliding through my crack and then I felt them encircle my balls. The massage had just been kicked into overdrive. Her adroit fingers gently massaged my oval glands as skillfully as a Geisha. I had certainly never had this done to me in a massage before. It felt wonderful but it had a definite side effect, it caused my cock to swell to full erection. No sooner had it done so than she moved one of her hands from my balls to my shaft and began to slowly stroke it. My brain began to flood my body with pleasure hormones.

"Steffani do I even want to ask where you learned to do this?"

"It just seemed to me that you would like it."

"You have a remarkable empathy with my genitals. I don't just like it; I love it. You can keep doing this for as long as you want."

"If I did it as long as I want you'd cum all over my hand and remember you're not allowed to cum until tonight."

"I was hoping you had forgotten I said that."

She allowed me to enjoy this fabulous hand job for a few minutes then told me to lie back down. Then she proceeded to straddle me again with her ass resting on my lower back. She picked up the oil and poured a generous amount on my back then sat it back down. She just sat there for a minute almost imperceptibly grinding her pussy on my back. Then she leaned over and I felt her breasts press against my back as she began to slide her body all over me; rubbing me with her tits and her stomach and her bushy mound.

"I have to admit I did know about doing this. Kevin told me he once had a massage in Bangkok and this is how the young lady massaged him. She did it once with oil then used soap and water to clean him up. He said it was the best massage he ever had. I agree, it is a great way to massage a man."

She pushed herself upright again and used her hands to rub my neck and the top of my shoulders. This really relaxed me. Then she told me to try and turn over while she kept her legs spread over my upper thighs. I managed to do this without one of us falling off the table and when I was on my back I noticed that her pussy was directly over my cock.

"Since I'm already covered in oil I'm going to do your front side like I did your back. Full body style."

Leaning down I felt her body cover mine. Her head rested on my right shoulder.

"I want you to absorb me and discover me completely. Feel my heartbeat, my tits mashed against your chest, my stomach on yours, my pussy lying on top of your cock."

As she began to slowly squirm around on me she lifted her head and brought those luscious lips to my mouth. We kissed like only new lovers can. Passionately, totally, tongues slithering over each other like writhing snakes. When she exhaled I inhaled and took her fragrant breath into my body to exchange the very air that keeps us alive. We were as close as two people can be and it felt marvelous. She continued her slow sliding over my body until our heat combined with the heat of the tropic sun caused us to perspire and added our sweat to the oil. My cock had swollen to full erection and was pressing against her mound. She spread her legs and my cock sprung upright like a jack-in-the-box. She moved her legs back together to squeeze my shaft and began to raise and lower her hips to stroke it with her wet slit.