Hurricane Honeymoon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Bring it on girlfriend."

"Is that what I am Sterling? Am I your girlfriend?"

"That was meant as a humorous expression but now that you've asked I suppose you are my girlfriend. Does that bother you?"

"Not at all. I like the idea of being your girlfriend and having a boyfriend. But at the same time I feel like we really don't have to put labels on ourselves. We neither one need another relationship. It's OK for us to be just two ships that pass in the night. I've never had a one-night stand before. Much less a three night stand. It surprises me how easily I've accepted it."

"It's my first too and I don't feel the least bit guilty about doing this. It doesn't seem like cheating. We're not taking anything away from Cheryl and Kevin. We would have been here for the seven days that the conference is going on anyway. Does it really make that much difference that we're having sex instead of studying financial planning? If it were the other way around, if Cheryl were here having sex with somebody that really turned her on and I was at home, it wouldn't change the way I feel about her if I didn't know what had happened. I love her enough to accept that it's her body and she has the right to do with it as she pleases."

"How about you do something with my body that pleases me? Like finishing my massage."

"Good idea. It's time I paid some attention to those perfect tits of yours."

The next ten minutes were spent sucking and caressing her lovely breasts, which seemed to please her immensely. It did nothing to diminish my erection though. I was on my knees between her legs and there appeared to be only one way I was going to get my cock back to a relaxed state. "Steffani, you wouldn't mind if we deviated from the massage for a few minutes would you?"

"Not at all. What did you have in mind?"

"My cock has been hard for a long time and I need to calm it down."

"I can definitely help you with that." She pulled her knees up and spread her legs.

"I've got the perfect place for you to relieve your stiffness."

She didn't need to draw me a map. My hand guided the head of my cock to her opening to slip easily inside her wet pussy. One push buried it in her. I leaned over and lay my chest on hers. Her soft breasts pressed against me like pillows. Our mouths met and our tongues entwined as her arms wrapped around me. We lay still to absorb the ecstatic joy of our union. My head moved to the side of her neck when I started slowly pulling my cock back and pushing it forward until the tip once again snuggled against her cervix.

"Yes Sterling, fuck me, stroke that hard fat cock of yours in and out of my wet pussy. Stretch my vagina and feel it hug your wonderful cock. Ohhhh Goddd Sterling you make my pussy feel so good. Oh yess. That's it. Fuck me harder. Let me help you with your stiffness, make me cum all over your thick cock and I'll suck all of that creamy cum out of you. Oh Oh YESS I'm cumming, do it with me, do it now!"

As soon as her hot vagina began to throb around my cock, the first spurt of my cum spewed into her. It really did feel like her pussy was sucking the semen from me and I kept right on letting her do it until she had drained me. When we had both recovered enough I pushed myself up and pulled my cock out of her. It was covered in a mixture of our fluids but it had begun to deflate. I got off the table and wiped it off with a towel.

"Thank you. I think that did the trick."

"It was my pleasure I assure you. Now let's change places. You lie up here on your tummy and I'll start your massage."

The orgasm had been so intense that I felt I needed a massage. She did my feet and calves then hopped on the table between my legs to do my thighs and butt.

"Get up on your knees."

I rose up half way and elevated my butt but it wasn't the most comfortable position.

"Hang on a minute, I'll be right back."

She went in the room and returned with a couple of pillows, which she placed under my head and shoulders. This was much better and still allowed her full access to my ass.

"I appreciate your thoughtfulness. Please proceed."

I really hope you enjoy this as much as I enjoyed what you did to me."

"With an attitude like yours I'm very sure it will be a pleasurable experience."

My legs were spread so she had clear access to my balls and cock. She poured some massage oil in her left hand and began rubbing it on my scrotum. When she had my sac oiled up she did the same thing to my cock. We were off to a great start. Even in this unfamiliar position what she was doing felt very good.

Her left hand returned to my balls and began to gently fondle them while her right hand massaged my ass cheeks. Her oily hand tenderly caressed my balls. The combination of her actions sent serious pleasure signals to my brain and despite my recent orgasm my cock began to swell again. This did not escape her notice.

"It looks like you're really enjoying this. That stiffness problem you had a while ago seems to be recurring."

"You catch on fast. You're very good at this. You could do genital massages on the side and make a lot of money."

"I might consider it, but right now all I'm concerned with is making you feel good."

"My cock just showed you that you're succeeding at that."

She tried several variations of rubbing my butt and playing with my balls and I let her know which ones felt the best. She was very gentle with my sensitive testicles as she lightly squeezed them and tugged on them while her skillful fingers manipulated them. She kept this up for about ten minutes until I told her to stop.

"What's wrong?"

"Absolutely nothing is wrong but you can see that my cock is back to full erection and if you keep this up you're going to make me cum."

"You mean I can make you cum just by playing with your balls?"

"Uhhhhh Yeah! Didn't my fingers do the same thing to you?"

"Damn, I wish somebody had told me that when I was still in college. I could have made the young men I dated very happy if I had known about this then. It's very empowering to know that I possess this skill. Anyway, I don't want you to cum just yet. I have more to do first. Roll over on your back."

"Well now that you're enjoying this so much I'm going to see if I can't spread the joy to both of us. Get up and let me lie down on the table."

As soon as I was off the table she got on it and put a pillow under her head to raise it up and told me to get back on the table and straddle her so my cock could touch her mouth. My legs were spread across her chest so the head of my cock touched her lips. She then used both hands to enclose my balls, which were still covered in massage oil.

"Start fucking my mouth and don't touch your cock."

Moving my hips forward slowly she opened her mouth to let my cock slide into it. As I began to move back and forth inserting about half my cock each time, her hands resumed gently fondling my balls.

"Damn Steffani you really have a fantastic imagination when it comes to sex. You've got every part of my sexual anatomy involved and it feels incredible."

My brain was racing to keep up with the sensations that were coming from so many erogenous zones at one time. Looking down I could see her eyes sparkling with impish delight for pleasing me so completely. It didn't take long before I felt the first signs of an impending orgasm. I slowed my movement to just a crawl and she sensed why I did it. She pulled her head back and said, "Getting close?"

"Yeah, it won't be long now."

"Maybe this will help."

One of her fingers moved to my asshole and I felt the tip press against it. As the oily digit slid into me my cock swelled even more and I knew I was going to cum like a stud racehorse. Her mouth enclosed the head of my cock waiting for the explosion. I felt it begin but it was unlike any orgasm I had ever experienced. Instead of a series of pulsing spurts, the semen flowed out of my cock in one continuous stream. It was as if my ejaculatory mechanism was locked in the on position and wouldn't stop.

I looked down to see cum spilling out of both sides of her mouth. I pulled back to remove my cock from her mouth and she opened it to show me it was literally filled with cum. I had no idea there was that much in my body. She closed her mouth again and in a series of gulps swallowed the entire load before opening her mouth again to show me it was all gone. Unbelievably, my cock was still rock hard.

"Are you OK?"

"I'm trying to figure that out. It doesn't feel like anything's broken and I still feel like I'm having an orgasm so I'd say I'm OK. That was incredible. You've outdone yourself in thinking up ways to make a man cum.

"Awwww Sterling what a sweet thing to say. It was pretty good on my side too. It felt like I had a garden hose in my mouth. By the way, your cum is delicious."

"It will take me some time to replenish my supply after what we just did. How about we get off this patio and go for a swim in the ocean? I want to see you walk on the beach in one of those thongs you bought. It would be very helpful in refilling my cum reservoir."

I made sure to slather us in sunscreen before heading out to the beach. We brought a couple of bottles of water and some towels with us to lie on. I also brought my phone so I could take pictures of her in that skimpy thong. I made sure to upload them to the cloud when I got back to the room so I could delete them from my phone's memory.

Steffani was beautiful naked but I had to grudgingly admit that the miniscule pieces of metallic fabric that barely covered her pussy lips and areolas actually did enhance her beauty. In my estimation she was the prettiest female on the beach and that's saying something since the women who come to this resort are beauty pageant quality. She seemed to be as comfortable in what she was wearing as any of the other women. I really admired her confidence and self esteem. She didn't flaunt her looks but she sure wasn't shy about exhibiting them either.

We had a great time playing on the beach like children. There was a place where we could get snorkel gear and we swam out about fifty yards into the almost calm water of the ocean and spent an hour floating around looking at all the natural wonders under the sea. I couldn't remember the last time I had felt this happy. I promised myself I'd bring Cheryl and Lindsey to a place like this so we could all experience the fun and relaxation we hadn't taken the time to do before.

Before going back to the room we stopped at the pool bar and had a creamy coconut drink with twenty one year old Jamaican rum in it. I don't normally drink alcohol in the daytime but I'd make an exception for this any day. It was delicious. The bartender told us to be sure and come back after we had dinner because there was going to be a special performance of a group of musicians that were the best steel drum players in the Caribbean. We told him we'd be back to hear it.

The dress code at this resort was surprisingly casual considering what it cost to stay here. I guess even the rich and famous like to kick back in a place like this. I had brought three different pairs of shorts and an assortment of nice short sleeve shirts. Steffani had several outfits that were very appropriate to wear here. After playing in the shower for a while and washing each other we dressed for dinner. The food was superb. The menu was heavily weighted toward fresh fish and island food. The salads were especially good with a surprising variety of flavorful vegetables.

When we finished eating we strolled to the pool bar. On the way we stopped to watch another weather report on the TV in the lobby. The depression was officially a tropical storm now and was predicted to become a hurricane. All of the tracking models had it aimed right at us. While we sat at the pool bar listening to the music it was hard to believe a storm was coming. The night was perfect. The band consisted of about twenty steel drums and as many conventional drums in all shapes and sizes. At first they played the typical island type music that has been played in the Caribbean for decades but after they took a break the leader announced that they were going to do something out of the ordinary for the next set.

When they began to play again I was delightfully surprised to hear them play the music of one of my favorite groups: The Gipsy Kings. I loved their music when I was in college and I defy anybody who hears it to not get up and dance. What this group had done was to replace the vocals with the steel drums and the guitars with the conventional drums, which were all played with their hands and not drumsticks. As strange as this variation might seem, it worked spectacularly. As soon as I heard them start to play Bamboleo I pulled Steffani up and out to the dance area and we didn't sit down again until they had finished playing almost every song they recorded. I hadn't danced like that since college. It was the perfect ending to a perfect day.

Back in the room we got ready for bed and after a quick shower she started to reach for a nightgown then thought better of it and said, "What am I doing? That's just a habit. I see no reason to wear anything to bed with you."

"I completely agree. I'd just have to remove it anyway. You're not going to sleep until I get my head back between your legs again."

"Oooohhh, I was hoping you'd say that. I've come to the conclusion that the more orgasms I have the more I want. Just like my nighty, it's a habit and I need to get back in the habit of having them as often as I can."

"Me too. My capacity for sex has been slowly eroding and it's my own fault for not paying more attention to it. This is a lessen at least as important as anything we might learn at the conference and one more confirmation that what we are doing is not only right but necessary."

"Can I be on top?"

"If that's what you want then it's OK with me."

"I can move better that way to be sure your tongue gets to all the places I want it to get to. I can also watch better from that position and I really like to see you do this. Your genuine enthusiasm for eating pussy excites me and makes me cum harder."

Eating her bald pussy was sheer pleasure and she took her time rubbing her slit from taint to clit all over my mouth, making sure I hit all the spots she liked. When she climaxed she pressed her pussy against my wide-open mouth so I could get every drop of her delectable juice. My hands squeezed the cheeks of her ass while she trembled in orgasm.

When she swung her leg over my chest to lie beside me she couldn't help but notice that my cock was erect once again.

"After what you just did for me I'm not about to let you try to go to sleep with your cock as stiff as it is. Turn over on your side."

While I was turning she moved down until her mouth was level with my cock.

"You can do the same thing I did. I'm just going to lie here and you fuck my mouth however it feels the best for you."

My hips moved forward and she opened her mouth to receive my hard cock. I made a slight adjustment then began to slowly move my hips back and forth sliding my cock into and almost out of her warm wet mouth. After a couple of minutes her hand encircled my balls and she began to tenderly play with them. Her fingers rolled the oval orbs around and she gently squeezed both of them and tugged on them. This added to the pleasure of fucking her mouth immensely.

I held out as long as I could, not wanting this to end but finally had to submit to my body's irresistible demand to orgasm. I pulled back and held my cock halfway in her mouth. She sensed what was coming and gently squeezed my balls to urge them to give up the warm thick treat she wanted. She got her wish. Six spurts of cum spewed into her waiting mouth and she swallowed each one as it flowed across her tongue. I left my cock right where it was as her talented tongue continued to play with it while the last drops oozed out of the tip.

"Damn Sterling, your cum is delicious. I want you to promise me that we'll do this at least once a day."

"That will be an easy promise to make and keep. But you'll have to reciprocate because I find your pussy to be just as delicious."

"Deal!"

~~~~ Day 3 Monday

We were awakened early the next morning by the telephone in the room. She answered it because it was her room after all. The only thing she said was 'yes of course, I'll be there as soon as I get dressed.'

She hung up then turned to me and said, "That was the front desk. They want to see both of us this morning."

"Did they say what it was about?"

"No. Just that they needed to talk to us."

We skipped the morning shower and put on shorts and a t-shirt to walk to the front desk where an attractive woman stood behind a counter.

Good morning. How may I help you?"

"I'm Sterling Grimes and this is Steffani Marks. We were asked to come here."

"Oh yes, Mr. Grimes and Mrs. Marks. I'm afraid I have some bad news for you. The conference you came here to attend has been canceled. I received an email during the night that the hurricane has forced the McCormick Institute to reschedule the conference for another venue and they will be notifying the participants when plans have been finalized."

Did they say when that might be?"

"No. Only that you would be contacted as soon as possible. Under the circumstances I am authorized to give you a full refund for the time you have been here and the days you would have been here for the conference. I can also compensate you for any change fees the airlines may charge you for your return flights. I can assist you with making those arrangements. You can stay until tomorrow, as that is the last day the plane will be coming from Ft. Lauderdale. There will be no passengers on the flight over, only supplies needed for getting the resort ready for the storm. It is now forecast to strike here sometime Wednesday afternoon or evening."

"So you're closing down the resort until after the hurricane?"

"Yes, that will probably be until Saturday. I don't expect there will be much damage as this resort was constructed with hurricanes in mind. We can have the place cleaned up and ready to go again in a day or two . All of the utilities are underground and we have diesel-fueled generators that can operate for a week without the power plant should anything happen to it. We have been through this sort of thing before."

"Will anyone be here or will everybody leave?"

"Most of the employees live in the town on the other side of the island so if necessary they could come over to tend to any unexpected emergencies. Otherwise, I will be the only one here."

"You're going to stay here by yourself?"

"Yes, I've done it before. As I told you, this place is built to withstand even a category five hurricane. Although we could see damage to the landscaping if it's that strong when it hits."

"What if we wanted to stay here until Saturday when we were scheduled to leave?"

"I'm not sure our insurance would cover you if you stayed. Why would you want to stay with a hurricane coming?"

"We both came here to have a little vacation for a few days before and after the conference, just because it's been called off doesn't mean we wouldn't still like to have our vacation. I'd be willing to sign a waiver absolving the resort of any responsibility in the event of a problem. What about you Steffani?"

"Sure, why not? We can't let a little thing like a hurricane mess up our vacation."

"Have either of you ever been through a hurricane before?"

"No."

"You might not be so bold if you had but I wouldn't mind the company if you really want to stay."

"That's settled then. We're staying."

"I guess I should introduce myself, my name is Sherry. Sherry Davis. I'm the manager of the resort and I apologize for not meeting you before now but I was in Nassau when you arrived. Just to be on the safe side I want to move you to Villa 12. It's the best accommodation on the resort and it's the most structurally sound. It has two large bedrooms so you can each have your own. It's currently not occupied so I can move you there this morning. If the storm is very strong I'll be joining you there for Wednesday night if that isn't a problem."

1...34567...10