Hurricane Honeymoon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That was incredible Sterling. Without a doubt it was the best sex I've ever had. I don't want to let you go. Your cock feels so good inside me I could just keep it there."

"As much as I'd like my cock to stay right where it is I really need to pee. As far as the sex goes I agree it was the best I've ever had and that includes my honeymoon. If it gets any better I may not ever leave this island."

After we both used the bathroom we turned off all the candles and returned to the bed. She lay on her side and I snuggled up behind her and lifted her leg to place my cock against her pussy. My arm reached over her and cupped her breast. It didn't take long for us to drift off to a very contented slumber.

~~~~ Day 2 Sunday

The day began in an unusual way for me. Instead of the buzz of an alarm clock I was awakened with a kiss. A very soft kiss that grew more passionate as my mind returned from the deep sleep I was in. When my eyes opened and I could focus, the image of her eyes greeted me. They were sparkling and happy to see me. She pulled back and said, "Good morning Sterling."

"Thank you."

"For what?"

"For really being here. I thought I might have dreamed yesterday and that you were only a fantasy. I'm so glad you're real."

"Me too. Yesterday does seem a little unreal. Not at all what I expected when I began this trip. All the more reason for us to get up and get this day started. We've got three days of our new reality to live and I can't wait to fill them with as much joy as I possibly can. It's almost eight o'clock and I'm hungry. Let's take a shower then get some breakfast. We have appointments at the spa at nine thirty."

She started to roll out of the bed and I grabbed her arm and pulled her back to me. "I'm usually horny in the morning. Are you sure we don't have time for a quickie."

"That's a very tempting proposition but I don't think we're quickie kind of people. Hold that thought and as soon as we're finished in the spa we can come back here and see what sex with no hair feels like. I'm actually excited about it. Now get up and join me in the shower."

We played around in the shower for a while and washing her felt even better than it had yesterday. We had formed the closeness of being lovers and felt comfortable and relaxed being together. I was a little surprised that it had happened so quickly but we seemed to be made for each other so I accepted it completely.

Breakfast was delicious and we both had worked up an appetite from the lovemaking we had done last night. The coffee was especially good as were the fresh juices. On the way out of the restaurant we stopped at the TV again and heard another report on the weather. The depression had strengthened and would be a tropical storm by the end of the day. It was still on track for the east coast of Florida, which would put the resort in its path.

We had a few minutes before our spa appointments so we browsed through the shops. They were surprisingly well stocked with everything you could want in a place like this. Clothing, beach wear, sandals and a full service pharmacy as well as gifts and other trinkets and souvenirs. We would return here after our appointments to do some shopping before heading back to the room.

The spa was beautiful and offered a wide array of services. They were expecting us and showed us to the rooms where we would have our treatments. A lovely young woman from Nassau would be my technician. She spoke with a charming singsong accent typical of the Caribbean. I asked her if she had ever done this to a man before. She said she had done this to many men because they got a lot of couples on their honeymoon and waxings were very popular among newlyweds. She asked me if we were on our honeymoon and I told her it was our second honeymoon. I didn't mention the fact that we weren't with the people we were married to. I doubted it would come as a surprise to her given the reputation of this resort.

The procedure lasted about thirty minutes and wasn't as painful as I had anticipated. She used extra care when denuding my balls because the skin is very thin there and could tear easily. When she finished I didn't have a hair on me from my navel to my mid thighs. This included my ass crack as well as my scrotum. I asked her how I looked and she winked at me and said, 'good enough to eat'. I told her that's the look I was hoping for and she laughed.

I put my shorts and shirt on and went back to the reception desk. In about five minutes Steffani showed up. She was smiling so I assumed she had a good experience with her waxing. We headed back to the shops and the first thing she wanted to buy was a new thong bathing suit. She ended up getting two of them. Both were very revealing. They would probably get you arrested anywhere except in a place like this. One was silver and the other was gold; not a surprising choice for a financial planner.

She tried them on in a small fitting room and pulled back the curtain to model them for me. Her waxing was evident and extremely effective. I couldn't see a single pubic hair. The tiny patches of material were a metallic fabric that struggled to cover the areolas of her breasts and the lips of her pussy. From the back she looked completely nude since the only thing there was a practically invisible string running through her ass crack and on up to join its partner holding up the tiny bra.

While she was putting her clothes back on I wondered over to the pharmacy area where

I noticed a display for Viagra, which was available here without a prescription. I figured I'd need it sooner or later so I got a bottle of the little blue pills. We almost ran back to her room so we could check out our newly transformed pubic area.

"Sterling I don't know what's come over me but I feel like a teenager that's just discovered sex. I had three wonderful orgasms last night and I can't remember ever having that many in one session in my life. I don't know if it's you or this place but all I can think about is having sex."

While she was saying that she was practically tearing her clothes off which wasn't hard to do because all she had on was a t-shirt and a pair of shorts. She stood naked and waited for me to strip as well and in a few seconds I was as nude as she was. Both of us evaluated the other in a lascivious way. She spread her legs and slowly turned around in a circle so I could check her out from front to back.

"Well, what do you think?"

"It seems strange that the absence of something actually enhances your already incredible beauty but you're even more gorgeous now."

"Are you just happy to see me or is your cock actually bigger than it was yesterday? It looks bigger with no hair around it. Come on, lets go get in the tub so I can play with it."

The idea of bathing her again made my burgeoning erection inflate even more. I got in the tub when it was half full and watched again as she put her hair up. I felt like a little kid with the best Christmas present he ever got. She truly was a gift. If we hadn't met I'd be sitting somewhere going over notes and business related reports in preparation for the conference. Instead I had been blessed with her presence. We seemed to be meant to reawaken a vital part of our lives that had been sublimated to our careers and allowed to atrophy. We had come here to learn hadn't we? Well we were learning all right but it was something we hadn't anticipated being on the agenda for the conference.

She walked sinuously over to the tub and made a show of raising her leg over the edge of the tub to make sure I could see every inch of her bald crotch as she did it. She sat down with her back to me then slid back between my legs to lean against me.

"Kiss my neck and fondle my tits. I want to feel close to you."

Her neck was very kissable and I placed little kisses all over it down to her shoulders. The warm water came up just below her boobs so I reached around her and used my hands to scoop water up and let it spill over onto her breasts. She moaned softly with her eyes closed while I continued to caress her. Our breathing changed to a slow, deep rhythm that relaxed us both.

After a few minutes of our silent communion she reached over and turned a handle that let some of the water out. When there were only a few inches of water left she turned over and lay on her stomach between my legs with her face inches away from my cock. Her knees were bent and her calves stuck straight up behind her. She moved her head toward me and opened her mouth to engulf the head of my cock. Without using her hands she licked and sucked on my cock like it was a lollipop.

It didn't take long before my cock was fully erect with only the head and a couple of inches of the shaft in her mouth. Once she sensed that it would remain upright by itself she slid her mouth up until only the very tip was poised between her lips then pushed down and began to slowly take more and more of my shaft into her mouth until her lips touched my now hairless pubes. I was both impressed and vey turned on by her cocksucking ability. The head had to be in her throat but she breathed effortlessly through her nose while her tongue constantly licked me.

She slid up just as slowly to uncover my shaft until it left the confines of her warm mouth.

"Ummmhhh I like sucking your cock when there's no pubic hair around it. I'll get back to that later but first I want you to bathe me. Cross your legs."

I did so and she moved toward me to put her spread legs on either side of mine, which raised her hips and pussy up out of the water within easy reach of my hands.

"Go ahead Sterling. Play with me."

It was an offer I couldn't refuse. I picked up the bottle of body wash and poured a small amount directly on her mound then sat the bottle down and used two fingers to slowly spread it over her lower stomach and down to her clit where I pulled the hood back to expose the pink pearl. It seemed larger without the hair that had recently obscured it. Holding the hood back with my fingers I slid my thumb in little circles all over her sensitive nub.

"You like my clit don't you Sterling."

"I love it. It makes a statement. This is not the clit of a little girl; this is the clit of a woman. I love its size, its shape, its color and the way it peeks out of the hood that tries to enclose it. Most of all I love to suck on it."

"Oh God Sterling I love to have you suck on it. When I get home I'm going to make Kevin do it a lot more. I'm also going to make him get his pubic hair waxed and I'll trade him blowjobs for going down on me. I realize now that I've been depriving myself of something I really enjoy and there's no reason for it."

"You won't be deprived of it while you're with me. I'll eat your beautiful pussy as often and as long as you want. I love it when I make you cum that way."


Scooping up a handful of water I let it dribble onto her mound where I had been spreading the body wash and began to rub all over her pussy as the lather foamed up. My hands slid up and down her inner thighs with one of them going to her mound and the other one sliding through her slit all the way to her vagina. She let out a little gasp as my finger suddenly slid inside her. I began to ease it in and out up to the second knuckle while continuing to wash her with my other hand.

This was so much fun. She was enjoying it as much as I was. We were like children again, playing with each other in a regained innocence that made no distinction between what was right or wrong.

She slid forward on top of my crossed legs until my hard cock was in reach of both her pussy and her hands. Her right hand scooped up some of the lather then reached out and wrapped around my shaft. She pulled it down and toward her until the head was lying on her clit then began to wash it by running her hand down and back up to the head where she used the tip to rub her clit. She kept this up until my precum was leaking plentifully from the tip covering her pink nub in the clear viscous liquid. She kept on rubbing her clit for a while then moved the head down to the opening of her vagina where she wiped the tip up, down and around in little circles.

Satisfied that she had lubricated her already wet hole with my precum she slid the head of my cock inside then used her hand to stroke the shaft all the way down until her fingers cradled my balls. Half washing and half giving me a hand job she continued playing with my cock in every way she could think of. Her movements were inspired and the variety of sensations she was producing in my cock were making it throb.

Finally she held my cock straight up and asked me, "Would you like me to make you cum with my hands Sterling? If I do it now would you be ready to go again when we have our massages?"

"There's only one way to find out Steffani."

Her eyes lit up with mischievous excitement as her hand began rubbing slowly up and down my shaft while the other hand cupped my balls. Her hands were still slippery from the body wash so they slid around easily on my balls and up and down my shaft. I was already close to cumming from all she had done so far. It wouldn't take long to finish me. I hadn't been given a hand job in a long time and she was doing it better than I could do it myself.

"You have such a lovely cock Sterling. I can barely get my fingers to meet my thumb when I wrap my hand around it. I love the way it feels, so warm and soft yet hard at the same time. My pussy throbs to know that I can make you feel so good by doing this. I haven't done this to Kevin since we were dating. It seemed more like a chore then. It may be because men refer to it as jerking off. That sounds too severe to me. I'd rather call it manually caressing. Now I realize how much fun it is. There's really no reason to rush it. I'm sure I can make your ejaculation every bit as intense and satisfying if I take my time, don't you think?"

"No need to hurry on my account. Go as slow as you want, just don't stop."

Her loving stroking of my shaft combined with her gentle fondling of my balls soon produced the inevitable response. As the first blast of semen was launched from my prostate she gently pulled my cock toward her so that the long rope of cum splattered onto her lower torso from her clit to her navel.

"Yes Sterling, do it! Cover me in cum." Her hand kept up its stroking and she tenderly squeezed my balls to coax out more of my pearly eruptions until her lower abdomen was glazed in strings of white cream. "Oh Wow Sterling look what you've done for me. I love it! I could feel each spurt with my hand as it flowed through your cock. It was so sexy. I can't wait to do it again."

"You'll have to wait a little while. It will take me some time to cook up another batch like that one. You're very good at that by the way."

"You inspire me Sterling. Every time I look at you I want to do something that involves sex. Right now I'm going to scoop up as much of your cum as I can so I can taste it. The next time I do this you're going to cum directly in my mouth."

My deflating cock lay on her mound as I watched her use her finger to scrape up my massive discharge from her stomach in order to stick it in her mouth and suck my cum off it. She seemed to genuinely enjoy each glob as she licked it off her finger. She wrapped her other hand around my cock and softly stroked it.

"You're cock is beautiful even soft. The thickness of the shaft gives the head a more tapered appearance. Kevin's is shaped more like a helmet."

Somehow she managed to get my mostly deflated cock to ooze out a little more cum which she wiped slowly and deliberately on her clit as her hand guided the tip of my cock to her love button and her other hand pulled back the hood to expose it. Watching and feeling her do this was not only erotic but had the effect of reinvigorating my cock and it began to slowly stiffen as she used the head to continue rubbing her clit.

"It looks like we shouldn't have any trouble getting you ready to go again. Let's get out of this tub, I want my massage."

We dried off and grabbed towels, sunscreen, massage oil and water before heading out to our patio. The lounge chairs were still stacked the way we had left them to form a massage table so all we had to do was decide who was to go first. She was anxious to find out what I planned to do to her ass so she hopped up on the cushion and lay down on her stomach. I started with her feet again and slowly worked my way up to her thighs where I decided to copy her technique from yesterday. I poured some oil in my hands then used it to coat my cock and balls. Once they were nice and slick I straddled her leg and used them to rub up and down her leg.

"Oooohhhh that feels nice."

"I thought you might like that."

"It's obvious that you like it too. I detect some swelling in your massage equipment."

"I was counting on that. Spread your legs so I can look at your adorable bald pussy and get my equipment a lot stiffer."

She moved her legs further apart and I used my hand to rub my cock on her thigh. After making my way up to her ass cheek on one side I did the same thing to her other leg then knelt between her legs and used my hands to massage her ass cheeks. Rubbing and kneading her ass finished making me rock hard and I took my time enjoying massaging her soft globes.

Now it was time to move inside her. My hands slid down through her crack and I began to rub the fingers of my right hand up and down her slit several times before inserting one of them into her vagina.

Pushing it all the way in I felt the heat of her pussy surround my finger and she tensed her stomach muscles to give it a little squeeze. I took that as an indication that she was enjoying what I was doing to her. I slowly withdrew my finger and put a little more oil on it before reinserting it. This time it went all the way in with one easy slide. She moaned her approval so I began to gently finger fuck her. This caused her to undulate her hips a little each time my finger slid in and out of her.

"That feels so good Sterling. Slide your thumb along my labia while you do that."

After a few minutes of this I pushed a second finger in as far as I could and began to move them in a circle to massage her pink walls. Each circle included a pause as I moved my fingers side to side to stretch her. I could feel her resistance melting away as her hole stretched with each circle.

"Oh my god Sterling that feels incredible. I had no idea I would enjoy this so much. If you keep this up, you're going to make me cum."

"Go right ahead and cum then. I want to give you as many orgasms as I can. I love watching you cum."

"Ohhhh Sterling I love to cum for you. Just keep doing what you're doing to me and I'll cum all over your fingers."

"Your pussy's so wet it feels like you've already done that. Raise your butt up a little."

When she did, her beautiful ass was in position for me to continue my internal massage and lean over enough to get my mouth on her cheeks. I began kissing and licking every inch of her I could get my mouth on. This unexpected addition to the massage accelerated her arousal considerably and I didn't even have time to finish kissing all of her glorious ass before I felt her vagina squeeze my fingers as her orgasm began.

"Ohhhhh Ohhhhhh Ohhhhhhh Sterling I'm cumming. Oh fuck yes I'm cumming.

My fingers were subjected to spasms of contractions for a long time before her climax subsided.

"My god Sterling I've never had an orgasm like that. I didn't know I could cum that hard from just having my pussy played with by your fingers."

"It was a skill I developed at an early age with several willing girlfriends. Now I want to finish your massage. Then you can do me."

"Oh I fully intend to do you Sterling. Maybe I can come up with a few surprises for you like you did for me."