Hurricane Honeymoon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhhh God Sterling your cock feels so good. I can't wait until I have it inside me. My pussy is throbbing with desire."

My hands slid down her back until I could put them on her ass cheeks. I pried them apart and squeezed them together as she increased the speed of her hips sliding up and down my hard shaft. You could hardly call this dry humping since we were now covered in sweat and her pussy was leaking juice all over my inflamed cock. We were both getting closer to cumming. She sensed it too and suddenly stopped, rose up and got off the table.

"No orgasms remember."

"Yes I remember. Still that was a rather abrupt ending to a wonderful massage. Let's do this every day. Tomorrow you can slide your bald pussy up and down my hairless cock as much as you want. I want to see you cum while you're sitting on me."

After taking a shower to get the oil off we put our bathing suits back on and headed for the beach. The sun was lower in the sky now but it was still a warm day and the ocean water felt really good. We swam and played in the cool water for a while then headed back to her room. I stopped at my room and got my suitcases and brought them to her room since we were going to be together until the symposium started on Wednesday morning. We could live as a couple until then and afterwards I could just come over to sleep with her.

We took another shower and this time I washed her hair to get the salt water out. I'd forgotten how good it feels to do this. I used to shampoo Cheryl's hair when she was pregnant. Steffani's hair was longer and fuller which made running my fingers through it even more sensuous.

Turning her around so she was facing away I spread the lather through her hair. My cock stiffened and I pushed it between her legs. The shampoo suds had run down and made her ass crack slippery so my cock could slide easily between her cheeks. My hands moved around to cup her breasts while I continued to stroke her with my cock. Her ass made a perfect pillow for my thighs to rest against each time I slid into her love tunnel. It would have been easy to stay in the shower a lot longer but after she washed me we got out and dried off so I could dry and brush her hair. This felt so good to both of us. She was almost purring as I slowly ran the brush through her brown hair. It was very shiny even without conditioners. I loved seeing it cascade as I held the dryer under it and lifted the strands up with the brush. It was time to get dressed and go to dinner.

The food at the restaurant was excellent but we kept it light so as not to get filled up and interfere with what we were going to do when we returned to the room. As we walked through the lobby there was a TV on and someone was reporting the weather. We stopped to see what was being said and heard the reporter say that a tropical depression had developed east of the Virgin Islands and was on course to strengthen and impact the east coast of Florida in a few days. It was too early to tell if this path would change or if it would become a hurricane.

Back in Steffani's room we hurriedly undressed then brushed our teeth and got into bed. At last it was time to consummate our relationship. The room had LED candles scattered around to provide light in case of a power failure. She had gone around and turned them all on. The flickering light was perfect for creating a romantic atmosphere.

We lay on our sides facing each other with our eyes locked as we each anticipated what we were about to do. Her smile told me all I needed to know. Our day of foreplay had succeeded in not only arousing us to a heated state of readiness but had allowed us to become friends and learn each other. I felt as comfortable with her as I would with Cheryl and she felt the same about me. I moved toward her and touched my lips to hers. The kiss was as powerful and electrifying as the one we shared on the beach. Our arms wrapped around each other as our bodies pressed tightly together.

We kissed for several moments then I began to slowly slide down, letting my lips glide over her neck and shoulder on my way to her chest then finally to her fabulous breasts. It had been a long time since I had wanted to fondle and kiss and suck on a woman's tits but it seemed to be all I could think about now. I couldn't get enough of them. The texture and the warmth of them made my face flush. My hands kneaded and massaged them as though I had never felt a breast before. I almost shook with anticipation as my mouth opened to engulf as much of one of them as I could.

She pressed forward encouraging my mouth to take even more of her soft full tit inside. My tongue sought out her nipple and slid roughly over it causing it to enlarge. I closed my teeth around it to playfully bite it and she moaned to let me know she was loving what I was doing to her.

"Oh God Yes Sterling suck my tit. Nurse me like a baby and let me feed you."

It was my great pleasure to comply with her request and I continued for several minutes before switching to the other one and giving it the same treatment. Her breathing was deep and ragged as she drew in air to her lungs and pushed her breast hard against my sucking mouth. Her head rolled back as she surrendered to the sensations I was causing her. With great reluctance I moved further down her delicious body to her bushy mound.

"Ohhh God Sterling I can't wait. I love to have my pussy licked but for some reason I'm a little shy about asking Kevin and if I don't ask, I don't get."

"He may change his tune when he sees your bald twat. I may be guilty of a fair amount of neglect in doing this for Cheryl. However, she's not an avid cocksucker so maybe we all need a refresher course in oral sex."

"Then you better get started....and don't stop until I tell you to."

"Your wish is my command Steffani."

I moved lower to get between her legs as she spread them open for me. In this position her pubic hair didn't obscure her vulva so much as decorate it. The hair was above and on the sides of the important bits. It wouldn't be quite as bothersome had she kept it trimmed up. I had to take a minute to observe her. It was truly remarkable. I was struck by how this part of the female anatomy could be so similar in all (well most anyway) women and yet still be unique.

The contrast between her pussy and Cheryl's couldn't have been more stark. Cheryl was a blond, a true blond. Her pubic hair was much less abundant and a lovely golden color. Steffani's was as chestnut brown as the hair on her head. There was also a noticeable difference in the size of their clits. Cheryl's was average and the hood rather demure. Steffani's was twice the size and her hood was a prominent, fleshy covering with a spongy look and texture. It needed to be pulled back to reveal her substantial pink pearl.

Continuing to catalogue the differences while my eyes feasted on her, I slowly scanned from the top all the way down to her puckered asshole. The colors were very different. Cheryl's outer lips and labia were a true pink that contrasted with her pale white skin. Steffani had an entire palette of pinks that decorated her parts as though an artist had painted them. Her pouty outer lips were a dusky rose, her labia a pink that you see in sunsets. Her olive skin provided an alluring canvas as a background. Using my thumbs to pry her full lips apart revealed a vagina as bright pink as a juicy watermelon.

"Uhhhh, Sterling, are you going to do something besides look at me?"

"Patience Steffani. It is a rare privilege to be this close to so much beauty. You are magnificent."

"Ohhhh God Sterling, you make me feel magnificent. Nobody has ever examined me with so much care and attention. Do you have any idea what this does to a woman? My insides are churning and vibrating just from the way you look at me. Please Sterling, touch me, taste me, devour me! Make me cum."

I hadn't realized how enraptured I had become from studying her. She had mesmerized me. Moving my face closer to her so my tongue could touch her I breathed in the divine fragrance of her sex. It was a heady mixture of aromas that assaulted my senses, almost making me dizzy. Slowly I slid my tongue forward until the tip made contact with the plump outer lip on her right side. My tongue tingled from the intimate contact. She gasped slightly while I pressed forward to flatten my tongue against her fleshy lip then slid it upward, forcefully licking from the bottom all the way up to where it met the hood of her clit. Cheryl had taught me this technique. She loved to have me drag my tongue over her outer lip then across her clit and down the other one.

Steffani was equally receptive to it.

Each time my tongue raked over her clit she would moan and push her mound toward my face to enforce the sensations of my tongue on her sensitive nub. After several repetitions of this strong licking I was aware that I was drooling and coating her pussy in saliva. I also discovered that my cock was rock hard and throbbing. I wondered if her vagina was doing the same thing. The next time my tongue made its way to her clit I inserted my finger into her hole. The ease with which her pink love tunnel welcomed my finger told me two things: she was very wet and very hot.

My tongue steadily harassed her clit while my finger slid in and out of her vagina, which was pulsing in the same way my cock was. Remembering another trick Cheryl had taught me I inserted a second finger into her and began to lightly scratch upward in search of her g-spot. Her sharp intake of breath informed me that I had found it. This combination of sucking and licking her clit while stimulating her spot produced the effect I was expecting. Her hips were humping rhythmically up and down as her arousal built to the boiling point.

"OHHHH FUCK Sterling I'm gonna......Ohhhhhh YES....I'm cumming!"

Her hips pressed upwards and locked into place as the muscles in her legs and stomach tightened, and then trembled while her orgasm spread through her body. When it finally subsided, her body relaxed and her hips lowered back to the bed. I had stopped sucking her clit and now I extracted my fingers from her vagina. They were covered in her juices so the first thing I did was put them both in my mouth. After sucking them clean I decided I wanted more of her delicious nectar and moved my mouth to cover her entrance and suck more of it from her.

"Ohhhh yessss Sterling. Keep doing that. I want more. Make me cum again."

It was obvious that we were of one mind about this. I was delighted to comply with her request. "Steffani use your fingers to rub your clit while I suck on you. I want to see you get yourself off while you drench my face in your delicious juice."

"Oh you are a naughty boy Sterling. I usually only masturbate after Kevin has cum and I didn't quite get there. I get up and go in the bathroom to finish what he started. Next time that happens I'll tell him to suck his cum out of me while I rub one out for him."

"You can practice with me. We'll see if you can cum again while I suck my cum out of you."

"Ohhh God Sterling I can't wait. I want that lovely cock of yours in me as soon as I cum again."

"You set the pace. Do whatever works best for you and take your time. There's no need to rush on my account. I'll be very happy to lick your slit for as long as it takes."

It was almost difficult to believe that I had said that. I certainly didn't say it often enough to Cheryl. Something about Steffani made it easy to try new things and not feel the least bit self-conscious about it. She seemed to feel the same way. We had only met each other this morning and now we were exploring each other sexually like we were on our honeymoon. Maybe that's what this was; a second honeymoon...without the cumbersome necessity of a marriage license. Maybe that's what was allowing us to be so free about sex. We both needed to pay more attention to our spouses and our sex lives and we now had a partner who had no expectations of anything but having a good time.

Whatever. It was time to return my attention to the task at hand. The position I was in allowed me to lap at her pussy like a thirsty dog while still being able to see her hand rubbing and playing with her clit. If I raised my gaze a little I could see her face. Her eyes were partially shut and a lascivious smile enhanced her considerable beauty. Made even more pronounced by the soft glow of the candles. It suddenly dawned on me that I had never watched a woman masturbate before. Talk about a teachable moment. This was truly illuminating. I could both watch and participate in what was usually a very private act. This was something I was definitely going to do more often.

Her lovely breasts moved provocatively as her breathing became faster and deeper. The little sounds she made seemed more like an erotic melody than just grunts and moans.

Her eyes opened as if she had felt mine looking at her. "Are you enjoying this Sterling? I've never done this with a man before and I'm not embarrassed or ashamed of doing this for you. Having you watch me makes it even more exciting than doing it alone. Knowing you want me to cum all over your face is turning me on like nothing I've ever done before. Ohhhhh Sterling you're making my pussy so hot and wet. Lick me baby, suck all my juice out of me and I'll give you even more."

Opening my mouth wide to cover her hole I licked her vagina as far up as my tongue would reach while her hand increased the speed with which she was rubbing her swollen clit. Her hips were humping up and down to wipe her pussy over as much of my face as she could. I was wet from my nose to my chin and I could feel her juice dripping down my neck.

"UNNNNHHHH YES, YES, YES. NOW Sterling. I'm cumming for you. OHHHH GODDD I'M CUMMMMING!"

Her orgasm seemed to stay focused in her pussy even though its effects were definitely not confined there. Her vagina pulsed against my mouth and her delicious juice trickled onto my tongue with each pulse. I could actually feel her opening expand and cover more of my face each time she did it. These throbbing contractions were similar to a man's ejaculations and they caused her stomach to flex and extend. I had never felt a woman do this before nor had I ever enjoyed anything as much. Her orgasm slowly subsided, as the pulsing grew fainter.

"Jesus Sterling, I had no idea I could cum that hard. It felt like when my water broke just before I went into labor.

"Glad I could help. It was the most erotic thing I've ever done and I love that you had an orgasm that intense. You truly are a remarkable woman."

"Well that's two for me so it's about time you had one. I suppose etiquette dictates that I suck you off to return the favor but I'm still so horny that I'm going to be selfish and ask you to put that lovely cock in my pussy. You wouldn't mind would you?"

"Don't be silly. As high as my sexual arousal is now I probably wouldn't last two minutes in your mouth. I can't wait to be balls deep in your pussy."

"Then you better crawl on up and get started."

Sliding up so my cock was where my face had been I knelt between her spread legs, which she opened even wider to welcome my cock into her soaking wet pussy. I hadn't been this hard since I was a teenager. The skin on my shaft felt like it was stretched to the point of tearing open and the head was almost purple. Her hand moved faster than mine to wrap around it and guide it to her entrance."

"As much as I want this beautiful thick cock in me I want you to go slow so I can feel it spread me open and fill up every inch of me. Ohhh God Sterling I can't wait until you're in me all the way. Do it. Do it now."

We were in complete agreement about wanting to prolong my cock's journey into her vagina. I wanted to see my fat shaft spread her labia as the wet lips clung to it. It had been a while since I had taken the time to watch this act and I was determined to preserve every memory of what we did together. Her hot hole felt like it was scorching the tip of my cock as I pressed forward and felt the head slide easily but slowly into her. She jerked when it was in her and I paused to let her feel it. Her reaction was a heartfelt moan of satisfaction.

Backing off ever so slightly I pushed forward again to give her the head and a little of the shaft. Now I could feel the walls of her vagina begin to pulse as if she were trying to suck more of it into her. Another push and another inch slid inside her.

"OH yes Sterling just like that. It feels wonderful. My whole lower body is buzzing with sex. Ohhhhhh give me more!"

This time I pushed slowly until half my cock was in her before pausing again. If this felt as good to her as it did to me then we were both in new sexual territory as far as sensations went. Paying so much attention to this act was making it much more thrilling than just pushing in with one stroke and starting to fuck. I could actually feel what was going on inside her in a way I had never noticed before. It was marvelous. We were really sharing this experience. It's so easy to just concentrate on your own gratification and now I realized that doing that robbed you of half the joy. Her feelings became equally as important as my own and she didn't need to tell me what I should do. We communicated with our bodies in what had become a sexual ballet.

Each insertion brought us closer to being completely joined and heightened the sense of shared arousal until finally I felt the tip of my cock touch her cervix and my balls mash against her wet ass cheeks.

"Ohhhhh Sterling that feels divine. Stay like that so I can feel my pussy throb around your thick shaft. OHHH GOD your cock feels like it was designed for my pussy. It's perfect. Can you feel what you're making my vagina do?"

"I certainly can and my cock is doing the same thing. Our genitals are echoing our heartbeats. It is perfect. I've never been this aware of what sex really feels like."

"Lie on top of me Sterling."

Bending forward I stretched out my legs. Her arms wrapped around me as her legs encircled my lower back. Her hard nipples poked against my chest when her warm breasts pressed against me. Her eyes looked at me like no other look I had ever seen before. This was as close as I had ever been to another person. My head lowered and my lips touched hers. She opened her mouth and our kiss began. Her hands slid down to cup my ass cheeks and gently pull and push them to signal me to start fucking her. I let her control the pace as I began to withdraw and insert my pulsing cock in and out of her hot wet channel.

It was difficult to say whether this was fucking or making love. The distinction was blurred and it was immaterial. Our bodies conspired in every action as we went from long slow movements to more energetic strokes and eventually to fast animalistic coupling that had us sweating and gasping for breath as our lower bodies collided in joyful celebration of sexual joy.

"Make me cum again Sterling. I want you to fill my cunt with your hot spunk and when you do I'll cum for you again."

She knew instinctively I was close to doing what she asked for. When I felt the familiar tingling sensation that signaled the onset of my orgasm I stopped stroking her and held my cock deep inside her. My whole body tensed as my cock swelled then released the first powerful blast of semen into her. She tightened her arms around me and used her legs to pull my hips hard against her as her orgasm began with my second expulsion of hot cum. Her vaginal spasms milked me for what seemed like minutes as my cock continued its dedicated purpose to fill her pussy with cum.

My ejaculations finally ceased but my cock was still being massaged by her throbbing vagina as her climax slowly subsided. Orgasmic after shocks caused her legs and stomach to flex and jerk until she opened her eyes and looked into mine.