Hurricane Honeymoon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, of course not. If it's the safest place to be you are more than welcome."

"Thank you. All of the other guests who are currently here will be leaving on the plane today at noon. This afternoon was supposed to be a day to clean the rooms for all the other attendees who would have been arriving tomorrow. Since they're not coming, you will be the only guests here after the plane leaves today. Once the rooms have been cleaned I'm letting all the other employees go to their homes to prepare for the storm. You can join me for dinner tonight at seven and I'll show you around the kitchen in case you want anything.

Sherry was an attractive woman with an athletic body and short-cropped sandy blond hair that came down just below her ears. Her golden skin proclaimed a mixed heritage and it was obvious she lucked out in the gene lottery. She got the best DNA of what I guessed to be at least a dozen gene pools.

True to her word we hadn't been back in Steffani's room very long when a young man showed up with a baggage cart. He loaded up our luggage while we got our things from the bathroom and then escorted us to Villa 12. Sherry hadn't prepared us for what we would find in our new accommodations. This was a place for presidents, movie stars and billionaires.

It was built on top of a small hill to protect it from storm surge, the most dangerous aspect of hurricanes. Stone steps led up from the beach to an iron gate that opened into a small courtyard filled with tropical plants and surrounded by a sturdy iron fence. A carved wooden door provided access to the villa. It was as big as most private houses and included everything you could possibly want in a place to live, including a kitchen, hot tub, a large circular bathtub and a private pool. The two bedrooms were spacious and inviting. Expensive linens were on the king sized beds. The walls of the villa were made of reinforced concrete and there were formidable storm shutters that could be lowered over all windows. It was almost too much because you might never want to leave it to visit the rest of the resort or swim in the ocean. In any case, it looked like the best place to ride out a storm if you had to.

The attendant put our luggage in the bedrooms and gave us the key to the villa before leaving. We decided to take a bath in the big round tub before walking back to the main building to have some breakfast. There were already a few people on the beach getting some last minute sun before having to pack up to leave. The prospect of being the only ones here in a beautiful resort like this was exciting. I would never have dreamed something like this would actually happen.

We shared a large plate of fresh fruit for breakfast and had a second cup of the fabulous coffee they served here then went to the front desk to see Sherry.

"Did you two enjoy your breakfast?"

"It was delicious as usual. Thank you for allowing us to stay in the villa. It's fabulous."

"I'm glad you like it. Enjoy it."

"We'll see you tonight for dinner at seven then."

"I'll have the chef prepare us something special before he leaves so all I have to do is heat it up."

"What would you like to do next Steffani?"

"Let's go back to the villa. I believe it's time for my massage. "

"Before we get started on that, I need to call Cheryl. She's no doubt heard about the storm and I need to tell her I'm going to stay here even though the symposium was canceled."

"Good idea, I need to call Kevin and tell him not to worry about me staying."

After we made our calls, we looked for a good place to have our massage. The villa had a rooftop that was flat with a thin metal railing all around it to keep you from walking off. There was a spiral staircase off the kitchen that led up to it.

We went up to investigate and found the same type of lounge chairs as we had in the other room so we put two together and made our massage table again. You could see the ocean from here and the view was magnificent. We went back down to get naked, and then took a quick shower. I collected the massage oil, the lube, some towels and the vibrator. Steffani remembered to get sunscreen, a bottle of water and a couple of glasses. She wasted no time when we climbed back up to the roof and lay down on our makeshift table. She was face up and wanted me to first cover her with sunscreen then start massaging her feet.

Letting my hands roam all over her beautiful body was fast becoming one of my favorite ways to spend time. She was as fond of it as I was and genuinely craved my touch. Working my way up slowly from her feet to the tops of her thighs made my hands tingle. As soon as I touched her pussy she spread her legs to give me full access to her crotch. There was something special about doing this for each other as a prelude to sex instead of just going at it in a rush. Rubbing her and making her feel good was a great way to build up our arousal in a gradual and more sensual manner. It also allowed me to look at her and appreciate her.

I knew her now. Massaging her pussy was a skill I had never thought about developing prior to coming here but I loved doing it now. It wasn't only about turning her on but included making her feel relaxed because she knew she could trust me implicitly to give her pleasure. I had never related to a woman like this before and I loved being able to do it for her. Running my fingers over, around and inside her gave me a newfound sense of awe about what an incredible piece of biological construction the pussy is. I no longer saw it as just a convenient place to put my cock. I felt more connected to her each time I touched her. Her slow deep breathing and occasional coos and moans were a new language I had learned to speak and they told me she was happy.

Reluctantly I moved my hands up her stomach and massaged it before finally reaching her breasts. These two masterpieces also got my undivided attention both from my hands and my mouth. I alternated sucking and lightly biting her hard distended nipples while my hands massaged her full soft tits. Her moans increased in frequency and intensity.

The front side of her massage ended with my kissing her. Her arms wrapped around me as she responded to the kiss and told me how much she had liked the first half of her rubdown. Then I had her roll over. My eyes stayed locked on her ass while I poured oil on my hands and began rubbing her feet again. Sliding my hands over her calves and ankles while staring at her ass was like doing a meditation. My breathing changed and a warm flush swept through my whole body.

I got on the table and knelt between her spread legs to rub her thighs using a hand for each one. This soon led to her ass cheeks where I used both hands to rub and knead her soft butt. My fingers began to slide up and down her crack.

"Ohhh Yesss Sterling rub my ass. Massage it and fondle it. That feels so good. Rub it really nice and then I want you to put your cock in me."

As I did what she asked my cock stiffened in preparation for entering her. I used my fingers to stretch her cheeks apart and watched her vagina open. She was hot and ready. I rubbed my oily hand on my cock to coat it. She raised her hips up a little to let me know she wanted it now.

Using my hand I guided the tip of my cock to her hole. She flinched when she felt it and I pushed forward. I was surprised at how easily it slid in until the entire head was inside her.

"UNNNNNHHHHH Sterling it's in me and it feels fantastic. Keep going!"

Another push slid about two inches of my shaft into her and stretched her hole so I decided to slide the rest of it in with one slow push. Just as my hips made contact with her cheeks she moaned and I knew I was buried in her hot pussy.

"Oh my god Sterling that's fantastic! Fuck me. Do it slowly at first then fuck me like you mean it."

"Reach back with your hand and rub your clit."

Her hand moved to her mound and her fingers began to rub her nub in slow circles. Withdrawing my cock until only the head was still in her, I slid it all the way back in. She was squeezing me tightly as the shaft made its way deep inside her. Her butt rose up to meet my thrusts each time I pushed back into her. I increased the pace and she continued to meet my strokes with her elevated butt. My balls slapped against her slit with each thrust and her hand rubbed her clit faster.

"Steffani I'm going to cum!"

"OH god yes Sterling shoot your spunk into me as deep as you can."

My balls signaled my release and I pushed deep into her as her ass pressed back hard against me to take every inch. The first hot spurt shot into her vagina causing it to go into spasm and pulse around my shaft. Each contraction pumped another hot glob of cum out of me until she had drained me completely. Even then she continued to milk my spent cock until I finally pulled it out of her.

"Damn Sterling that was amazing. My pussy was throbbing and I felt like I couldn't stop. You've taken me to a whole new level of sexual pleasure.

"I liked it too."

"Do you want your massage?"

"I think I'd like to go play in the pool downstairs. I need to recuperate from giving you your massage and that looks like a great place to do it."

We gathered up all the massage equipment and went back downstairs where we took another quick shower to get the oil off then headed to the pool. The courtyard where the pool was located was lovely and beautifully landscaped. We played around in it for about a half hour then decided to go down to the beach for a swim in the ocean. We didn't bother to put on our bathing suits since everybody but us had left the resort except for Sherry. It seemed strange to see a place as nice as this deserted. We returned to the villa and took another shower then got dressed for dinner. We decided to wear something a little more dressy than shorts and t-shirts.

The walk up the beach was pleasant as the sun was just starting to set. We arrived at the front desk a little before seven. Sherry was waiting for us.

"It's such a lovely evening, would you like to eat out by the pool?"

Steffani told her that would be perfect and she told us to go on out and pick a table and she would bring a cart with dinner on it. She served us Shrimp Scampi and it was delicious served with rice and an island salad.

"You two eat up because we've got a whole lot more food than customers."

She opened a bottle of expensive Champagne and poured three glasses, then sat down with us.

"What's the occasion Sherry?"

"I thought we should celebrate your first hurricane and for being so nice to stay here with me. Hurricanes can be a frightening experience and it helps to have somebody else around to keep you company."

"Thank you for being so gracious to let us stay. We really didn't want to leave yet."

"So what's the story with you two? I get the impression that you're more than just business associates. Did you plan this little assignation prior to coming here?"

Steffani answered her. "Believe it or not we met on the flight down here. Something just clicked between us and we decided soon after we arrived to do something about it. So far it's been the best decision we ever made."

"So you fell in lust with each other."

"It's more than just lust. It's deeper than that. There is a real connection between us and we're so sexually compatible it's scary."

"Are either of you married?"

"Yes, we both are."

"Doesn't that complicate things a little?"

"We've agreed not to let this island romance interfere with our real lives. We both love our spouses and our children and we're not going to screw up our careers with divorces. When this week is finished we will have a beautiful memory to cherish for the rest of our lives and hopefully we can take our rejuvenated sex lives back with us to share with our spouses. Until then we're going to continue exploring our sexuality."

"Would you be willing to expand your exploration to include the possibility of a third party? Steffani have you ever had sex with another woman? Sterling have you ever been in a threesome with two women? That's a very popular fantasy for men."

"I've never thought about having sex with a woman but this would be the perfect place and time to do it. Are you offering to be that woman?"

"Yes I am. I regret I can't offer you any alternatives to choose from but I seem to be the only other female here right now."

"I didn't mean to imply that you wouldn't be acceptable. It's just that I wasn't expecting to have this situation presented to me and I was a little nonplussed by your offer. You would be the ideal woman for my first time."

"This resort has a reputation for being very liberal when it comes to sex. I see a lot of couples, many of them honeymooners, who indulge in threesomes and even larger groups. I get invited to share the bed with many more of them than you might imagine. It seems this island has some sort of erotic energy that most guests seem to feel. Being here has made me very comfortable with being bi-sexual."

"Sherry you may consider yourself invited to our bed. If that's OK with you Sterling."

"In for a penny, in for a pound. I have no objections."

"Well Steffani and Sterling, we really do have something to celebrate. Your first woman and your first threesome."

"Wow, this is a full service resort isn't it? When can we get started?"

"Unfortunately not tonight. I have some things to take care of tonight including several phone calls to make to insure the resort is ready for the storm. But right after the plane has been here tomorrow I'll be available to play with both of you for the remainder of your stay. We can have quite the merry hurricane party. I would suggest you do something tonight that I love to do here when I can. There is a new moon tonight, which means there will be no moonlight. When you get back to the villa, get naked and go down to the beach and find a comfortable place to lie down. Be sure you can see the sky unobstructed. You'll be very glad you did."

"That sounds like a great suggestion. Since we are soon to be very good friends tell us how you came to be here."

"I'm thirty four years old. My mother is English and lives in Surrey. She met my father on a holiday in Jamaica. He owned the hotel she stayed in and they fell in love. His mother was born in Jamaica but his father was American so you can see I have a diverse background. I spent time in both England, where I went to school, and Jamaica. After I graduated I moved to Jamaica to help my dad run the hotel. The couple that own this resort came to the hotel and were so impressed with me that they made me an offer I couldn't refuse to be the general manager of the resort. I've been here four years now and I love it."

We finished dinner and when we got up to leave Steffani asked Sherry if we could help with the dishes. She insisted she could take care of everything and told us to hurry along and make preparations for lying on the beach. She told us there were flashlights in one of the kitchen cabinets and be sure to take one with us as it would be very dark on the beach. Steffani walked up to her and said, "Could I at least have a kiss from my new lover before I leave?"

Sherry put her arms around her and their mouths moved slowly toward each other until they touched. It became so passionate I thought I might have to break it up. When they managed to tear themselves away from each other Steffani looked at me and said, "You should do this too Sterling. She's a fabulous kisser." I did and she was.

When we returned to the villa it was dark but we managed to find our way up the steps to the gate without too much trouble. Thankfully they were dimly illuminated by solar walkway lights. Once inside we turned on some lights and, stripped off our clothes and began gathering up the things to take down to the beach. We got a blanket to lie on from one of the bedroom closets and some beach towels to use as pillows. I grabbed a bottle of water and a couple of plastic cups then remembered to get the flashlight.

It didn't take long to find a suitable spot to put the blanket down. The sand was soft and comfortable to lie on. We lay on our sides with our arms wrapped around each other and kissed, which turned into a full-blown make out session with hands roaming everywhere.

"Before we get too carried away what did you think of what happened at dinner?"

"I'm inclined to say it was unexpected but considering what has happened so far on this trip I think it was just another gift for us to enjoy. She said the island had some kind of erotic energy field and this may be another manifestation of it. She's pretty, sexy and very open minded about sex so why not go with the flow?"

"I agree. At first I was a little shocked but that quickly faded away when I looked into her eyes. I don't think I could have picked a better woman to be my first female lover. This is opening up a whole new aspect of my sexuality and that's what we were doing anyway."

Steffani pulled away to lie on her back.

"UNNNNHHHH, Sterling look at that sky! Have you ever seen anything like that before?"

"I must admit I don't remember seeing anything like it. It's spectacular."

"I had no idea there were that many stars in the sky. You can't see more than a handful in New York. I assume the same is true in Chicago. It's breathtaking. You can actually see the Milky Way. It really has a way of putting things in perspective doesn't it?"

She sat up and moved my legs apart so she could lie on her stomach between them.

"I'm going to suck your cock until it's nice and hard and then I'm going to sit on it and look up at those beautiful stars and just enjoy having you inside me."

Her hand encircled my cock and her soft full lips slid slowly over the head and down the shaft then reversed direction to return to the head. With no moon it was very dark so I couldn't see what her hand and mouth were doing but that didn't make it any less enjoyable. Her other hand soon joined in the fun when it gently cupped my balls and began to softly fondle them. I was fully erect in less than two minutes but she kept up her oral loving just to be sure. My eyes were adjusting to the dark and I was amazed that I could faintly see her face illuminated by nothing but starlight. What an incredibly beautiful sight she was. As eager as she must have been to get on with what she wanted to do she made sure I was ready for her. It was a gesture that I did not let go unnoticed and one I appreciated immensely.

"It's about time you saddled up cowgirl."

She pulled her mouth off my cock and giggled like a little girl then pushed herself up and stood with her back to my head. She rubbed her pussy as she bent her knees until they touched the blanket on either side of my hips. Her hand returned to my cock and she used it to swipe through her slit a few times to ready herself for penetration. I felt her vagina enclose the head of my cock then hesitate a few seconds before steadily easing down my shaft until I was fully enclosed in her warm pink embrace.

"Ohhhh God Sterling this feels so good." She let out a moan and then breathed in sharply and deeply. Her vagina gave my cock a squeeze as she settled in to absorb the sensation of having my thick cock filling her up while she looked at the sky full of stars. I couldn't decide what was more beautiful, the sky or her faintly starlit body silhouetted against it. Both were magical and magnificent.

"Sterling this is something I couldn't even imagine myself ever doing. Being here is fundamentally changing me. I realize how insignificant most of my life is compared to what I'm looking at. This is a gift Sterling. We're being allowed to see an entire galaxy and realize that we are a part of it. I feel reborn. I'm declaring my own personal independence. I have a right to experience this and enjoy it. This is my pursuit of happiness and I won't let anything interfere with that pursuit. I may not ever have another night like this one and I'll be damned if I'm going to waste it."

1...45678...10