Hurricane Honeymoon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The wind increased and the ocean got choppier so we left the pool and made sure the storm door was closed over it before heading for a shower and then to one of the bedrooms where we continued our foreplay as the storm moved closer. I took one of the Viagra pills I had purchased at the resort's shop so I would be ready to continue this mini-orgy.

Sherry lay on her back with her legs spread wide as Steffani crawled between Sherry's legs so she could eat her pussy. I moved up to sit beside Sherry and kiss her while Steffani refined her cunnilingus skills. My hand moved to Sherry's breast to fondle it and tweak her nipple. Her hand encircled my cock and began to slowly stroke it. All of this activity seemed so comfortable and natural as if we had all been lovers for a long time. We were in no hurry and did things to each other that were more affectionate than titillating.

Sherry's stroking of my cock had gotten it hard again so I moved away from her to get between Steffani's legs. Her beautiful ass was displayed perfectly as I reached down and put my hands on her hips to pull her up a little to elevate them so I could put a pillow under them. She was now in the perfect position for me to fuck her from behind. Kneeling on the bed between her legs my hand guided my cock to her slit and I slid it up and down a few times to let her know what was coming. Placing the tip at her opening I pushed forward and began to enter her vagina. I thought about pausing and going slow but decided to just keep pushing until I was buried in her warm pink embrace.

She stopped lapping Sherry's pussy long enough to say, "Do it Sterling! Fuck me while I finish Sherry off. Make us both cum."

Starting slowly I began stroking in and out of her stopping with each full insertion to feel the warmth of her ass cheeks against my thighs. She pushed back while I was deep inside her to get all of me inside. I could feel the tip of my cock pressing against her cervix and it made a warm rush pass through my whole body. Each time I did this she moaned in satisfaction at having me filling her up. Sherry echoed her moans as Steffani continued licking and sucking on her hairless pussy.

Increasing the speed a little I began slapping against Steffani's ass with an audible smack that transmitted my stroke to Sherry as Steffani was propelled forward with each thrust. I saw her reach for her breasts with both hands and begin to squeeze them as her hips moved frenziedly to fuck Steffani's mouth. Seconds later her orgasm washed through her like a tsunami. Her orgasm triggered Steffani's as I felt her vagina go into contractions around my cock. This should have been enough to make me cum but I was completely fixated on Steffani's pussy milking my cock like a machine. It was an unbelievably pleasurable sensation.

After a few minutes to recover we noticed that we could hear the sounds of the wind blowing outside. We walked to one of the storm windows and peeked out to see what was happening. Even in the darkened conditions we could see the palm fronds being blown around forcefully and the rain falling steadily.

Sherry turned her emergency radio on and we listened to the latest news regarding the storm. It was centered almost directly east of us and the winds were close to one hundred miles per hour. It was moving at eighteen miles per hour and would be pretty much past us in a couple of hours. We had been spared a direct hit of the eye.

I was surprised to hear Steffani say, "Sherry could we go outside and see what it feels like?"

"I don't advise it but if you really want to say you've been through a hurricane I can't say that I don't understand your wanting to see what it's like. We need to stay inside the front courtyard since it has an iron fence around it. You don't want to get hit by debris at these wind speeds."

We managed to get the front door open without it being blown off the hinges then all of us stepped out into the courtyard. The wind was incredible and almost constant. The rain was blowing in every direction and was much colder than I would have thought. We moved to the front of the courtyard to try and see the ocean but the darkness and the rain obscured it. It must have been quite a sight. Steffani was holding on to the iron fence with both hands and I was standing next to her with Sherry on the other side.

She had to yell to get me to hear, "Sterling get behind me and press your body against mine."

Moving behind her I reached for the fence pressing her against it. She reached back with one hand and grabbed hold of my cock. "Sterling do you think you can get hard enough to fuck me?"

Sherry somehow heard her and slid behind me reaching for the fence with one hand and sliding the other hand between my legs to wrap around my balls. They both fondled my genitals until to my complete surprise I actually got an erection. Together they both guided my hard cock to Steffani's opening and with one push I slipped inside her. Sherry moved both hands to the fence to keep me pinned against Steffani with her body. Suddenly I got a surge of energy and began fucking her at a fast pace. There was something elemental about this place and when it was coupled with the power of the storm it went straight to my cock and energized me like I had grabbed a live power line.

Steffani felt it too and began to scream out her lust with each stroke. Sherry was doing the same as she humped me from behind while we coupled like animals. The extreme sexual energy engendered by the storm pushed us quickly to a climax. Steffani was growling like a lioness as the first spurt of cum rushed through my shaft and sprayed into her like the rain that was pelting us. Her orgasm caused her whole body to shake like she was in a seizure. Her vagina was in total spasm as it gripped and released my cock. Sherry finally pulled us apart and we all moved swiftly back into the villa.

"Well did you enjoy standing naked in a hurricane?"

"I can't say I'd want to do it again but along with childbirth it will be the experience I will remember most vividly for the rest of my life. I've never felt so alive."

The storm was pretty much past us now so we took a shower and headed for bed to get some sleep.

~~~~ Day 6 Thursday

By the time we awoke the storm was mostly over. A few feeder bands blew over and dropped some rain occasionally but the sun was breaking through the clouds and would soon have the sky back in order. We walked back up the beach to the office so Sherry could check to see if any communications had been received regarding reopening the resort.

"Wow, I wasn't expecting this. The resort sent out an email blast to a lot of people telling them about a last minute deal. They could come tomorrow for a three-day stay at half the usual rate. Twenty couples have signed up. They will be here on the plane tomorrow. I'll have to get the staff back here quickly to get the place back up to speed. You two can stay in the villa for three more days if you don't mind having guests all over the place."

"That means putting our clothes on again doesn't it?"

"I'm afraid so but those little thongs don't cover much and you can be naked in the villa all the time. Let's get some breakfast then I'll call the staff and tell them to get over here and help with the cleanup."

While we were eating Steffani and I talked about when we should leave and decided it would be best to leave tomorrow. We had only intended to stay for three days before the conference but instead we we got six days of vacation instead of the conference. Sherry said she would call the airline and make all the flight arrangements to get us back home.

After we finished eating we returned to the villa and put on shorts and t-shirts then came back to the main building to help with the cleanup. Sherry told us we didn't have to do that but we were friends now and this is what friends do for each other. It didn't take that long to clean the place up once the regular crew arrived and by two o'clock everything was back in operation. Sherry sent the staff home and told them to return in the morning at eight to work a regular day. We had the rest of the day to be naked with Sherry and play with each other. We even had some time to snorkel in a spot that had a lot of fish to see. Our last night was spent having as much sex with each other as we could. We all felt that each of us now had two new best friends and many new lifetime memories of our time together.

~~~~ Day 7 Friday

Sherry insisted on bringing breakfast to us in the villa so we could all eat naked together before we left. She went back to the main desk and we made love one more time before taking our last bath together. We called Sherry and told her we were ready to leave and she sent somebody to fetch our luggage. We walked to the lobby about fifteen minutes before the plane was scheduled to land. Sherry told us our original flights were still valid and no changes needed to be made. We would go back the reverse of how we had come. We said goodbye to Sherry and she kissed us both. The shuttle took us to the little airport and we waited for the plane to arrive.

We watched the new arrivals disembark and in a few minutes we boarded the plane to fly to Ft. Lauderdale. It was strange being the only passengers on board but it gave us a chance to hold each other and kiss most of the way there. We landed in Ft. Lauderdale and had a short wait for our flight to Atlanta so we got a coffee at the Starbucks then walked to the gate. They called the flight and once again we were the only two people in business class.

The flight to Atlanta was smooth and uneventful. We walked off the plane and headed for the concourse to go to our next flights and reached a point where our paths diverged. We stopped and looked at each other with the same expression. One mixed with both happiness and sadness. This was one of life's bittersweet moments; one we had both not been looking forward to.

"I don't know what to say Steffani. Does Hallmark make a card for such a situation?"

"I hope not. It couldn't possibly express what I'm feeling. I will miss you Sterling. You've become my best friend. Thank you for making my time with you so wonderful. What we did was much more valuable to me than learning about ways to help rich people make and keep more money. There is a song by the Eagles called 'Take it to the limit'. One of the lines is ' You can spend all your time making money, you can spend all your love making time.' You've helped me realize that we've both fallen into that trap. I don't intend to miss my life just trying to make money. I'm glad we took it to the limit.

Oh Sterling, I don't want to say goodbye."

"I've got an idea, maybe I can turn Adieu into au revoir. Have you ever seen the movie 'Same time next year'?"

Her face lit up and she smiled. "Yes I have and yes I will!"

"I believe this symposium just became an annual event. Regardless of where the symposium is actually going to be held next year, I'm going to make reservations at the resort we just came from for the same week next year. What about you?"

"Only if you reserve the villa and let me pay for half. Deal?"

"Deal! I've got your phone number, I'll call Sherry and send you a text with the dates to confirm."

We kissed like it would be the last thing we would ever do then turned and started walking to the planes that would take us back to the world we had managed to escape for a while.

1...5678910