Hurricane Honeymoon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was certainly a novel experience for me. I was trying desperately to process all the sensations that were flooding my senses. The soft sand underneath me, the stars above me, the gentle breeze that caused the broad leaves of the palm trees to rustle ever so slightly, the small waves washing against the shore, the salty smell of the sea mixing with the exotic fragrance of Steffani's beautiful body and of course, her wet vagina sliding up and down my rigid cock all combined to almost overwhelm me.

I was in complete agreement with what she had said. This was our night. It was truly a gift and we had a right to receive it and cherish it. She didn't say anything else, choosing instead to just keep fucking me with a steady rhythm and allowing her body to tell me all I needed to hear. Even when she climaxed she did it in total silence, never making a sound, not wanting any of her orgasm to escape her body. Her pussy throbbed around my cock to communicate her ecstasy to me so I could share it with her. After a short pause she went right back to moving her hips as though she were in a meditative trance and this is how she was compelled to express it.

Her next orgasm was even more powerful and caused her body to tremble as her vagina convulsed around my cock. The feeling was indescribable. I wanted to stay here for hours letting her do this to me and watching her cum. The next time she climaxed, her vaginal spasms convinced me to join her and hot cum spewed out of my cock like a volcanic eruption, which sent her pussy into even more intense contractions.

This time she pushed herself up and allowed my deflating cock to slide out of her. However, she still wasn't finished. Turning around she straddled me so her soggy pussy was inches above my mouth.

"Eat me Sterling. Suck our cum out of my soaked pussy and taste us. Don't swallow it all, I want some too."

She lowered her pussy down to touch my lips and I opened my mouth to cover her hole. Cum began to seep slowly out of her and onto my waiting tongue. I had tasted my cum before but not mixed with a woman's and not in this volume. I could feel her flexing her stomach muscles to squeeze my creamy discharge out in little blobs.

"Fuck Sterling, this feels as good coming out as when you squirted it into me."

She began to move her hips and fuck my mouth by sliding her slit back and forth over it. I alternated sticking my tongue in her with licking her swollen clit as she moved. I wasn't surprised when she stopped suddenly with her vagina on my mouth and had yet another orgasm. The remainder of our combined fluids flowed out of her in a steady stream and practically filled my mouth. When she finished she dismounted me and lay on her side next to me. I turned and kissed her. Her mouth opened to receive what she knew was in mine. Her greedy tongue licked mine to get every drop.

"Damn Sterling that was fantastic. Let's just sleep here tonight. It feels too good here to get up and go back to the villa."

I put my arm over her and pulled her close. We fell asleep under the starry sky.

~~~~ Day 4 Tuesday

Today I was awakened by a soft kiss. I assumed it was Steffani but when I opened my eyes I saw this pretty young woman kneeling next to me. She was naked and said, "Good morning sleepy heads. I see you took my advice and slept on the beach. I love doing that, especially on a new moon night. Did you sleep well?"

Steffani awoke and we both sat up. "Good morning Sherry, what brings you here?"

"I was on my way to the villa with a carafe of freshly brewed coffee and to tell you to come up and join me for breakfast. I saw you lying here so I came over to wake you."

"Oh Sherry, that is so thoughtful of you. Do you do this for all your guests?"

"Only the ones I'm going to make love to. I can't wait until that damn plane gets out of here today, and I am very unhappy about having to put clothes on while they unload the equipment. It shouldn't take too long though. You two take this stuff back up to the villa and have some coffee then come down to the pool bar and I'll make you breakfast."

"OK, we'll see you in a few minutes and thanks again for the coffee."

She stood up and I got a good look at her body. She was tall and toned with perky tits that bounced provocatively when she walked. Her ass was muscular but nicely padded. Like us she had no pubic hair. Her most remarkable feature was her skin. It was the most beautiful gold color I had ever seen on a body. We both stared at her unabashedly as she sauntered back to the main building. Suddenly I knew what Vinícius de Moraes saw on that beach in Brazil that caused him to immortalize a woman in a song. The girl from Ipanema had nothing on Sherry.

"I looked at Steffani and said, "This is going to be so much fun."

We returned to the villa just long enough to use the bathroom, take a quick shower and have a cup of the coffee Sherry had brought us. It was delicious as usual and I made sure we took the carafe back with us on the walk to the main pool.

"Steffani does it seem the least bit strange to you to be walking around nude in one of the nicest resorts in the world with nobody else here?"

"It didn't until you mentioned it. I'm really getting into being naked. It seems to give me a freedom that wearing clothes constricts. I feel more natural this way. I'm not sure I would feel this way if there were a lot of people around but I could get used to that too. I'd like to be able to do this in my house but that's the kind of thing my six year old daughter would be sure to tell her friends and then I'd probably have Child Protection Services knocking on my door. That just doesn't seem right now that I think about it. But being here with you and Sherry makes it seem very right to me. I told you if we did this I would show you everything about me you wanted to see. I have nothing to hide from you Sterling. That's the most wonderful part of this."

What she said made sense to me. This did seem right. Had we devolved into some variation of Lord of the Flies in only three days? Was it so easy to shuck off all the rules of society, morality and marriage this quickly and regress to a pre-civilized way of living? Or had we evolved into a better way of being civilized where truth, openness, honesty and genuine sincerity put us more in touch with ourselves and each other?

When we got to the pool Sherry was behind the bar where there was a grill for cooking and several bowls with vegetables in them next to a carton of eggs. We walked up to the bar and took a stool across from her.

"Hello Steffani and Sterling. Somehow those names just seem to belong together. You're such a cute couple. I'm really glad you're here. I've met a lot of people since I started working at this resort but none as special as you two. I admire what you're doing very much. It takes courage to follow your hearts like you two have. Most people would be too constrained by their mind and convention and put what they should do ahead of what they want to do. You guys are awesome. Now, the special of the day is a cooked to order omelet. Tell me what you want in it and I'll whip one up for you."

We each picked out the ingredients we wanted and poured ourselves another cup of coffee from the carafe I'd remembered to bring back with me. It didn't take long for her to fix the omelets and she sat on a stool behind the bar facing us while we ate them.

"So what are you two going to do today?"

"We seem to have established a routine of taking a bath together then giving each other a massage. I see no reason to deviate from that."

"That sounds great. As you can see I can fill a lot of positions here from receptionist to cook and even maid if necessary. I can also give a very good massage so I'd like to join you this morning for your routine. We have a wonderful spa here and we can use it for a bath and the massage. Let me clean up here and we can head over to the spa."

We both walked around behind the bar and insisted on helping her. She kept saying we were guests and didn't need to help her but I reminded her that relationship was soon going to change so she needed to think of us as friends. When we finished cleaning up we all headed for the spa. We hadn't seen much of the spa besides the small treatment rooms for our waxings so Sherry showed us around. This place was world class and very spacious.

After our tour she led us to a large circular area that served as a tub and a shower. It was the size of a shallow pool and sloped slightly toward the center where there were waterproof cushions you could sit on. Above the area where you could sit there were large showerheads that felt like rain falling on you. She turned on the water and told me to sit cross-legged on one of the cushions. The water was warm and really felt like a nice gentle rain.

"Steffani you sit behind him and shampoo his hair."

She sat on another cushion behind me but didn't cross her legs. Instead she put her legs around my hips pressing her pussy against my butt then picked up a bottle of shampoo and began washing my hair as gently and lovingly as anybody had ever touched me.

Sherry sat in front of me and put her spread legs on either side of mine and over Steffani's. She used a natural sponge and poured body wash on it before beginning to wash me starting with my forehead and moving slowly down my face to my neck and shoulders. The look on her face was one I had never seen before. She wasn't exactly smiling but she appeared to be extremely happy. The way she touched me conveyed what she was feeling directly to me so I could feel it too.

All the while this was happening the soft rain fell from above and rinsed me. Steffani finished washing my hair and used another sponge to wash my back with the same loving care she had used on my head. It occurred to me that I was looking at Sherry sitting naked right before me but I didn't have the slightest sexual thought about her. All I noticed was the way she continued to look at me as though I was a child being washed by his mother.

Then, as if they had done this together many times before, Steffani slid back a little and tilted me back to lie against her. She began to massage my shoulders and kiss my neck while Sherry began to wash my cock and balls. This was done with the same tenderness that she had used on the rest of me. It wasn't meant to arouse me but to bathe me. She continued down my legs then scooted back and washed my feet.

I had never felt this peaceful in my life and it made me realize that I had completely forgotten how to truly relax. I wondered what I had done to deserve this. Why were two beautiful women being so kind to me? They weren't being paid to do this and god knows they had more important things to do. Steffani was a very busy financial planner with hundreds of clients she should be paying attention to. Sherry was responsible for a multi-million dollar resort that needed to be prepared for a hurricane that was due here tomorrow. She should be running around in a panic to insure that the resort was ready. Yet here they were with me in a spa giving me a bath, as though there was nothing more important in their lives. I wasn't even thinking about all the things I should be doing.

Then it dawned on me. None of us had planned this. So many things had conspired to put the three of us in this situation that it was impossible to have tried to create it. This was a lesson that was just for us. Each of us needed to participate in this and each of us needed to learn this existentially. Storms sometimes come unexpectedly and you must endure them even if you don't know why. The same is true of bliss. You can't ask why it suddenly shows up in your life. You can only open your heart and your innermost being to it and experience it. And like the storm, you will learn from it. It will change you fundamentally.

Without a word being spoken Sherry stood up then Steffani and I changed places and we began to wash her just as they had done for me. To get unconditional love you have to give it. It's not a bargain or a contract it's just the nature of it. What we were doing was a very advanced form of intimacy. It was a kindness that bordered on compassion and we were each to take our turn receiving it from the others.

With both of us washing Steffani the experience was enhanced by Sherry's presence. There were now two sets of input for her to process, which increased the pleasure factor significantly. She closed her eyes and surrendered to the sensations and got the same look on her face as Sherry had. There was more happening here than I could understand. This kind of affection was new to me but it felt fabulous. The connection between Steffani and me was stronger now because it had expanded to embrace Sherry as well. We all knew that.

When it was time for her to lean back on me I moved back completely and got her another cushion to put under her head then moved to her side so I could lean down and kiss her. We had kissed many times but this was different. Something was passing between us that made my whole body buzz. Sherry noticed it and broke the silence.

"You two are beautiful. Being here with you makes the hair on the back of my neck stand up. Can we do this every morning until you leave?"

"Of course we can. If we can't do it here we can do it in the villa. You're part of this now, like it or not."

"Oh I like it. I like it a lot. I may have to offer morning bathing as a spa treatment for my special guests."

Sherry looked at her with the same kind of look that I had been looking at her since I first met her. Like me she seemed to be wondering what she had done to deserve being in this situation. I knew exactly what she was feeling.

Steffani's legs were still crossed even though she was lying completely on her back. Sherry reached for her left ankle and gently lifted and moved it to the side. Steffani did the same with her right leg giving Sherry not only total access to her crotch but also total permission to do what she pleased to it. Sherry was on her knees between her legs but rose up and leaned forward so she could reach Steffani's breasts. She began washing them as though she were washing the feet of a Buddha.

I continued to kiss her while she was being cherished by Sherry. Steffani had completely surrendered to both of us. It was an act of trust beyond any I had ever been exposed to. She had completely accepted that Sherry and I would do nothing to betray that trust. We all knew that what was happening was motivated by pleasure and respect for each other. Bathing her had become a meditation.

I watched with rapt fascination as Sherry treated Steffani's breasts to a combination of washing, fondling and massage. Sex seemed to be only a secondary component of what she was doing. It was a fine, subtle distinction but it was important. I was trying very hard to discern the difference between a woman doing this to another woman and a man doing it. There were many fine points but the one that seemed to distinguish them was gentleness. Sherry's actions were done not as a way to arouse Steffani for the goal of additional sexual activity but more as an end unto itself. She wasn't concerned with what would come next; she just knew it would. A man did this with an ulterior motive.

As Sherry moved her hands down to her stomach and then on to her mound I disengaged from Steffani. I wanted her to have this initial encounter with another woman without any distraction from me. I also wanted to continue watching and learning from Sherry's masterful teaching.

These two communicated without speaking now. When Sherry's hand touched her mound, Steffani bent her knees and pulled them up to give Sherry unobstructed access to her sex. There was nothing to fear or be ambivalent about in her mind. The gender of the person giving her pleasure was significant but no longer of critical importance. Sherry again washed her with a combination of bathing and exploring her in order to convey her willingness to switch places with her and receive the same loving treatment she was now giving so freely and tenderly. I was surprised that I didn't view this scene as erotic but more as an exhibition of deep friendship. I had never seen such an unselfish display of affection before.

I almost felt like I was intruding on them until I realized they were both comfortable enough with each other to include me in what they were engaged in. They both liked sex with men and it didn't matter to them that there was one here with them now. I felt very flattered by that.

Moving along she progressed to her feet and then finished by lying on top of her and kissing her passionately. It was a kiss Steffani welcomed by putting her arms around her and returning the kiss with equal intensity.

It was Sherry's turn to be bathed now. Steffani and I decided to use a different arrangement. Instead of one of us behind her and one in front we had her lie on her stomach on three of the cushions and we knelt beside her. Steffani would begin by washing her hair and I would start with her feet. We would meet in the middle. The gentle rain continued to softly fall on us while we washed her. When we met at her ass we took turns washing it with our hands, which made excursions down her crack to her slit. Her legs parted to make sure we could reach all of her. Now it was time to flip her over.

We decided to both start at her neck. One of us would wash while the other one kissed her. We bathed her shoulders, arms and hands and her upper chest together then each of us took a breast. The washing was interspersed with kissing, licking and sucking on her lovely boobs. We lingered here for a while but eventually moved down over her stomach to her pussy. Like Steffani had done, she pulled her knees up to give us unrestricted access to her crotch.

I have to say that I never imagined washing and playing with a woman's pussy while I was accompanied by another woman helping me. I of course had experienced rubbing a woman's pussy before though not usually in a tub but this was Steffani's first time to have her hands on one. She was having as much fun as I was and I decided to let her keep playing with it while I moved down and washed her legs and feet. We finished up and Sherry stood up and turned the water off. We took turns drying each other with big fluffy towels.

"That was the most wonderful experience I've had since I began working at this resort. You two are amazing. What's next?"

"Massage." I answered.

She glanced at the clock and asked, "It's nine-thirty. I have to meet the plane at noon. Is it alright if I go first?"

"Somebody has to be first, it might as well be you."

She led us to one of the massage rooms that were on an elevated platform that was outside the building so you could see the ocean while you were being massaged. The table was professional and much better than the makeshift table we came up with in our room. Sherry lay face down after showing us where everything was and we decided to do this with Steffani at her head and me at her feet.

Foot massage was becoming my specialty. What I really liked about them here was regardless of her orientation on the table, I could look at her pussy while I was rubbing her feet and calves.

"This is one of my favorite massages. We have a four hands massage on the menu of spa services and it's very popular."

Steffani and I worked toward her butt with Steffani getting on the table to straddle her so she could do her lower back and reach her ass cheeks. I left those delectable fleshy cheeks to her while I did her upper thighs and her crotch. We spent half an hour on her backside then turned her over and did her front the same way, with me at her feet. This way I could not only look at her pussy but could also see how thoroughly Steffani rubbed and fondled her breasts. When we both reached her middle we rubbed her pussy together. This was something I'd never done before. I was sure of that. I was also sure it was a first for Steffani.