Hurricane Honeymoon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a few minutes it didn't matter who was doing what. Hands and fingers were sliding everywhere and Sherry was softly moaning the entire time. Steffani seemed to take particular joy in rubbing her clit. She impressed me as knowing what she was doing with it and the sounds Sherry made indicated she liked it too. In fact she more than liked it because we didn't stop until she climaxed.

"You two are incredible. Can I hire you to work here? We don't normally allow happy endings to our massages but sometimes it happens. Now I can see why." She looked at the clock and reluctantly got off the table. "I hate to have to leave now but I need to shower and get dressed to meet the plane. You two can stay here as long as you want. Feel free to use all the equipment. I'll find you after the plane departs and then we can have some lunch. If you get hungry in the meantime you know where the bar and kitchen are."

We stayed in the spa for another hour giving each other a massage then decided to go play in the ocean. After all, this was a vacation. We snorkeled and tried to stand on a large surfboard, which we propelled with a long oar. It wasn't as easy as the other people we had seen doing it appeared to make it. We heard the plane take off and returned to the beach so we could meet up with Sherry. She fixed us lunch at the bar. She was trying to use up all the fresh food even though most of it would keep in the freezer. What she prepared was delicious. There was some Conch that was brought in yesterday so she fixed us something called Ceviche. After lunch she took us sailing on a catamaran. Sherry was an experienced sailor and took us almost completely around the island.

When we returned to the dock where the catamaran was usually tied up we helped Sherry get it inside an enclosed shelter that was secured to the dock so the boat wouldn't be smashed against the dock in the storm. Most of the equipment and furniture had already been stowed in lockers and the equipment room near the pool but there were still things that needed to be put away or tied down.

After checking everything twice to be sure it wouldn't be damaged we headed back to the spa where we all took a shower to get the sunscreen off. Sherry then offered to give Steffani a facial. She wasn't about to turn that down. While she was doing that I gave her a foot massage and then started kissing my way up her legs. She was in a reclining chair that reminded me of one you would see in a dentist's office. The top half was leaning back so Sherry could work on her face and the lower half was curved from her ass down to where her feet were. It was just perfect for me to lie on and put my face in her crotch.

As soon as she felt my lips kiss her mound she drew her feet up and spread her legs. Sherry had said the facial would take about forty-five minutes so I thought I'd see if I could lick her pussy for that long. Since there was plenty of time there was no need to rush so I started by kissing her upper thighs. My tongue took an indirect route up to her outer lip then over her hip, licking and kissing around her slit to just above her clit. Then the other side got the same treatment. This lasted for about ten minutes and caused her to flinch occasionally as my tongue tickled her flesh.

Next up was her clit. Sneaking up on it from below I used the thumb of my left hand to pull back the fleshy hood to expose the pink pearl. Light licks were followed by my blowing on the sensitive nub. When she started softly moaning I used the index finger of my right hand to slide softly from her asshole up through her slit to meet my mouth. On my hand's trip back down my finger and my thumb pulled on her labia to stretch and rub the pink folds.

Her moans increased in volume enough for Sherry to take notice and look at what I was doing to her to cause them. She decided to multi-task and when she wasn't actively engaged with her face she leaned over to suck and lick on her breasts. As she moved from one to the other I could see the pronounced effect she was having on them. Her nipples were covered in saliva, standing up hard and elongated.

My lips pursed to enfold her clit in order to suck it while the tip of my tongue began to flick back and forth on it. The next time my right hand slid down her slit I paused at the opening of her vagina and inserted my middle finger into her to test for wetness. It wasn't necessary to look at it in order to know it was covered in her slick juice. I moved it in and out a few times while continuing to harass her clit with my mouth. Her pussy gave my finger a little squeeze. My eyes drifted up to see what Sherry was doing to her and saw that she was peeling off a mask she had put on Steffani's face. When she finished she wiped her face with a fragrant lotion then leaned over and kissed her on the mouth. As the kiss became more passionate her hands moved to Steffani's breasts and fondled them.

This seemed like the end of the facial to me so I put my index finger in with my middle finger and began to rub her g-spot while I kept sucking her clit. It didn't take long for our combined efforts to cause her to raise her hips to push her mound hard against my face as her pussy began to spasm in orgasm around my fingers. I pulled back and removed them as Sherry broke the kiss.

"Did you enjoy your facial Steffani?"

"It was fantastic! I also discovered that having two lovers play with me at the same time is my new favorite way to have sex."

"Was that the first time you ever had two lovers at the same time?"

"Yes, but it won't be the last. I want to spend the rest of the night doing that."

"Let's have dinner first then we'll have fun until we fall asleep. I'd like to check on the storm after we eat and see what the status is before we head for the villa."

Sherry really surprised us for dinner. We ate out by the pool and she cooked on the grill behind the bar. She had a large pot and put a rounded top on it to turn it into a steamer so she could steam lobsters for us. They were delicious served with a buttery wine sauce that the chef had made and frozen before he left.

After dinner we watched another weather report. The hurricane was now a category three and had picked up speed. That was the bad news. The good news was that a high-pressure area had formed over the tip of south Florida and was drifting east. This meant that the hurricane would also be nudged to the east and was now predicted to be farther off the coast of Florida and would most likely be east of the island where the resort was located. If this remained the case, the winds, even at category three, would not be as severe as a direct hit on the island or the east coast of Florida. We were relieved to hear this but you never know what a hurricane will do so we would check again in the morning.

We helped Sherry clean up and put away the dishes then all of us strolled back to the villa. The weather here was still perfect and the sunset was beautiful. We headed straight for the master bedroom and stripped off the spread and top sheet.

"Sterling I think it's time Sherry and I got to know each other better. Would you mind just watching while we do it?"

"Nothing would give me greater pleasure than to watch your first time with a woman."

As they were getting in the bed I walked to the bathroom and got the bottle of Viagra I had bought in the pharmacy and took one of the pills. I'd never taken a sex pill before but this seemed like a great time to try one out. When I got back to the bedroom Steffani and Sherry were sitting cross-legged facing each other. I sat in a very comfortable armchair facing the foot of the bed.

I watched as they looked at each other as if they were silently examining a work of art. Their eyes seemed to sparkle with delight and their mouths had a happy expression that wasn't quite a smile. I could only guess what they were communicating by this inspection but they both seemed to be enjoying it. Sherry reached her hands out and took Steffani's in hers then raised them and began to softly kiss them. She moved one of them to her cheek and rubbed the palm against her face while continuing to kiss the other one before guiding it down her neck and over her chest to her left breast where she molded Steffani's hand around her warm soft mound.

As Steffani began to fondle Sherry's breast she moved the other hand down from her face to her other breast then placed her hands on Steffani's breasts in the same way. I felt the first twinge of swelling in my cock as I observed them gently massaging their breasts. Steffani uncrossed her legs so she could move closer to Sherry who did the same but she placed one of her legs over one of Steffani's so they were in a scissors position. She then put one of her arms around Steffani and pulled her close to her so their bald pussies were pressed against each other. Steffani moved her arms to embrace Sherry so their bodies were touching completely.

Their mouths moved together in a kiss so both pairs of lips as well as their breasts were pressed tightly together. Both of them slid their hands down the others back to cup their ass cheeks as the kiss became more passionate. Sherry began to slowly grind her pussy against Steffani's. My cock flexed again in approval. Sherry pulled back and looked directly into Steffani's eyes.

"I understand now what caused you two to be together. You are a force of nature like magnetism. Each of you is a pole of this force and the attraction between you is powerful and unavoidable. Now I have been swept up in it like a moth attracted to a flame, knowing it will consume me but powerless to avoid it. Just like the hurricane that is approaching I have no recourse but to endure it. I do so willingly Steffani. I submit to your passion. I surrender to your charms. I give you all I have without conditions or expectation. Make love with me Steffani."

Steffani slowly rose up on her knees then put her hands on Sherry's shoulders and pushed her to lie on her back with Sherry's legs spread widely apart. I could actually see the lust rise in her and spread across her face in a wanton smile. She breathed deeply and bent forward to lie on top of Sherry as her legs encircled Steffani's body. They resumed kissing as Steffani's hips ground against Sherry's.

Watching them was unlike anything I had ever imagined. This didn't seem like a homosexual act. Sherry was right about the force that attracted us and now she was part of it. Gender no longer mattered. We were simply sexual beings expressing sex in whatever way that attractive force directed us. They were beautiful and innocently natural in their lovemaking as hands explored and mouths opened to lick and suck on breasts and pussy. They had the same unspoken connection as we had and turned and moved as though this had all been choreographed like a ballet.

To say this was arousing me would be a gross understatement. Between their exhibition and the Viagra, my cock was as rigid as a steel rail. My hand slowly stroked it almost unconsciously, unaware of the precum that was flowing from the tip in slow intermittent dribbles.

While Steffani's head was between Sherry's legs busily lapping at her slit, Sherry turned her head and saw what I was doing. She smiled and licked her lips then raised her hand and signaled me to come join them. Steffani never stopped licking Sherry's pussy as I knelt behind her and put my hands on her hips to slowly lift her onto her knees. When my mouth opened wide and covered her pussy she moaned into Sherry's vagina causing Sherry to repeat the sound confirming that we were all fully engaged in this ceremony.

Steffani's pussy needed no additional lubrication from my saliva; it was already soaking wet, hot and delicious. Nevertheless, I wasn't about to waste an opportunity to feast on it and treat my taste buds to a delicacy they were becoming increasingly fond of. Having satiated my appetite for her delectable pussy, I moved into place behind her and directed the tip of my cock to her opening.

She wiggled her hips when she felt it touch her hot moist entrance. My hands were on her ass cheeks to spread them open for insertion. The head slid into her with no resistance and another loud moan from deep inside her escaped into Sherry's drenched pussy, followed by Sherry echoing it with her head tilted back and her eyes half shut as though she could feel my cock as completely as Steffani. After a brief pause I continued sliding my hard shaft into her until I felt the tip kiss her cervix.

Was it just my imagination or had her pussy anatomically altered itself to conform to my thicker cock? It felt to me as though her beautiful pink vagina had been custom made for my hard cock. I had to hold still and luxuriate in the feeling of it being enclosed in her warm wet embrace. I slid one of my hands around her and placed the palm on her lower stomach trying to perceive what her insides felt like wrapped around my hard cock. Her response was to squeeze my shaft with her pussy as if she knew what I was doing and was telling me this was my pussy now. My cock began to throb involuntarily and answer her loving contractions with confirmation that this was her cock and it was exactly where it should be.

What was transpiring between Steffani and me was not lost on Sherry. She seemed to understand the loving communication between us and knew she was included.

"Fuck her Sterling. Fuck her nice and slow with long strokes. Whatever she feels she will pass along to me with her mouth. Make her cum Sterling and I'll cum with her."

Her hips were undulating to push her pussy against Steffani's mouth as I began to stroke her like Sherry had requested. Each time I withdrew, my cock was covered in Steffani's juice and it glistened with its moist coating. Each time I pushed it back in, my balls mashed against her clit and received their share of her dew as it seeped out of her stuffed vagina. Somehow having Sherry here was elevating the tactile sensations of what had already become a highly personal erotic act between the two of us. She was right, we were a force that we could not resist even if we had wanted to and her presence was reinforcing the strength of that attraction.

Steffani began to emit little grunts when I picked up the pace a little due to the impact of my hips against her softly padded ass and the resulting push I was giving her mouth against Sherry's pussy.

"Ohhhh Yesssss Steffani push your tongue in my pussy each time he slams into you. Yes, yes, yes, just like that. Ohhh God that feels so good. It feels like he's fucking me through your body. Do it some more Sterling! Do it harder. Fuck us until we cum."

Increasing the speed of my strokes again I could hear my hips slap against Steffani's ass each time I slammed back into her. She had to put her hands under Sherry and grab her ass cheeks to keep her still enough to keep sucking on her clit. I knew it wouldn't be long before Steffani reached her orgasm. I was familiar enough with her sexual response to know the cues by now. I was also familiar with my own signs that my orgasm was going to be soon.

The warmth, wetness and silky smooth texture of her vagina were having a definite effect on me as I felt my arousal building inexorably toward release. Add to that the sight of Steffani's face in Sherry's pussy and the effect became explosive.

"Get ready ladies, I'm going to cum!"

I buried my cock in her and held it deep inside with the head firmly pressing on her cervix. My shaft flexed followed by the first spurt of hot cum spewing into her. Her vagina began to pulse and when the second glob of cream shot into her the pulses turned into spasms as she began to cum with her face still plastered to Sherry's pussy. A few seconds later Sherry's orgasm hit her and I watched as she fell back flat on the bed and began to tremble as Steffani kept sucking her clit and I continued to eject still more cum into her already soggy hole. Finally I could do no more and withdrew my cock from Steffani's molten pussy. She rolled onto her side next to Sherry. The two of them made quite a picture lying there side by side riding out the aftershocks of their mutual climaxes.

I leaned over and kissed Steffani then asked, "How did you like your first taste of pussy?"

"It was delicious but I'm pissed that I've waited so long to try it. I could have been doing this for years. I wonder if I could interest Kevin in having a bisexual girlfriend for us to play with occasionally."

"Speaking for the male sex in general I'd say he'd probably be delighted with the prospect. Personally I found watching you two to be one of the sexual high points of my life. It was so much more stimulating than a porn video. Getting to join in was even better."

"Since we're going to be holed up in this villa for most of tomorrow I've got some ideas for what we can do to keep us occupied. Sherry deserves to experience having that lovely cock of yours deep inside her and I've got a few things I'd like to try."

"I've got quite a collection of toys we can play with. I'll be sure to go get them before the storm hits. The very lifelike strap-on dildo should interest you Steffani. I'm sure you would like to return the favor of having his cock inside you by putting one in him."

"Oh yes, that sounds like a lot of fun, doesn't it Sterling?"

"Actually if you two are involved I'm pretty much up for anything."

Sherry grabbed the remote and turned on the TV to get the latest weather report. It was still category three but the track was sliding eastward. It looked like we would be spared a direct hit but we'd check again in the morning. She turned off the TV and we drifted off to sleep with me in the middle.

~~~~ Day 5 Wednesday

I had never slept as peacefully as I had with these two incredible women. Even in sleep we seemed to be connected in an extraordinary way. We were comfortable with each other and even our breathing seemed to be synchronized. When my eyes opened I turned to Steffani and leaned over to kiss her. Even before awakening she kissed me back as though she had done this many times before and I was supposed to be here to do this for her. This kiss came from deep inside her, from a place that knew no pretension or deception. This kiss said I know you as only a lover can know you. This kiss confirmed that we belonged together.

Along with the breath that we shared, sex seemed to permeate our bodies suddenly and completely. I was instantly ready to roll over on her and fuck her but that impulse was constrained by Sherry who interceded to claim her own morning kiss from me. The intensity and emotion were equal to what I had just felt for Steffani and I was perplexed by the sensations that each kiss had engendered in me. This was new territory for me. I was totally unprepared for this kind of depth and sexual power that kissing could arouse. I realized that Sherry was now a full-fledged co-conspirator in our illicit relationship and I felt the same way about her as I did for Steffani.

I could only explain it by admitting that there really was some sort of erotic energy field emanating from this island and I was now immersed in it. Sherry practically pulled me over between her spread legs so I could bury my now hard cock inside her. She was already wet as though she had been dreaming of my fucking her and was now making that dream come true. I wasn't about to disappoint her and began stroking into her with an exuberance fueled by morning wood. She pulled me tightly against her and pressed her breast against my chest as I continued to pummel her. Steffani moved my head so she could replace me in kissing Sherry. The sight of the two of them kissing so passionately raised my arousal by an order of magnitude.

"Sterling, flip her over so she can be on top. I want to suck her tits."