Hurricane Honeymoon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I rose up and we quickly changed positions as though we had rehearsed this maneuver many times. As soon as I was on my back she straddled me and impaled herself on my rigid cock and took over the fucking by doing things with her pelvis I had never experienced before. I didn't have a chance to watch her very long before Steffani brought her leg over my head and lowered her wet pussy down on my mouth. She was facing Sherry and leaned over so she could get one of her breasts in her mouth while my tongue went to work on her juicy slit.

Their hips seemed to be synchronized as one juicy pussy slid up and down my cock while another one slid back and forth over my face. Her leaning forward allowed me to see her beautiful, bald lips as she moved and also allowed me to take a breath before she slid back again. What a way to start the day!

"Steffani, use your fingers to rub my clit. Make me cum all over Sterling's cock."

I couldn't see her hand move toward Sherry's pussy but I felt her fingers brush against the base of my cock and begin to fondle her love button. I kept doing the same thing to Steffani's clit with my tongue. It didn't take long before Sherry was making sounds that indicated she was about to climax. She stopped the up and down movements and just ground her hips on my cock in small circles.

"Ohhhhh Yessss, Yesssss, do it Steffani. You're making....me....CUMMMMM!"

Her pussy began to pulse around my cock to urge me to cum with her so she could milk the hot cream she wanted so badly. Resistance was futile. Even if I had wanted to resist my prostate began to spew its contents into her in a series of powerful spurts.

"Ohhhh Goddd Sterling Yesss! Give me your hot cum. Spray it into me and fill me with your spunk."

While I kept spurting cum into Sherry, Steffani came on my face. When she was barely finished cumming she swung her leg over me and turned toward Sherry who was still having aftershocks from her own orgasm with my cock still inside her. Steffani put her hands on her shoulders and slowly pushed her back to get her off me and lie on her back so Steffani could get between her legs and begin sucking my cum out of her freshly fucked pussy. Sherry came again before Steffani finished extracting all my creamy goodness out of her.

It occurred to me that I hadn't had this much sex in a single day in my entire life, much less before breakfast. Instead of feeling like I had been rode hard and put away wet I actually felt invigorated. One look at Sherry and Steffani confirmed that they were just getting started and could keep going all day. That seemed like a good idea since we were probably going to be confined here while the hurricane came through.

Watching Sherry as she hopped out of bed and turned on the TV to check on the storm was a joy. There's something about a just fucked woman that makes her beautiful. Steffani had the same orgasmic glow around her too as I looked at them. The weather report was good news. The storm had continued to move at a brisk pace and had been steered to the east by the high-pressure ridge now over the east coast of Florida. We were still going to get hit but it would be a glancing blow instead of coming right over the top of the island. The eye was due to pass by about thirty miles east of the island sometime between five and eight but the outer bands would start passing over shortly after noon.

After I took a leak, I walked out into the courtyard in front of the villa and saw that the ocean had already begun to form higher waves and there was a slight overcast look to the sky. The palm fronds were rustling as gusts of wind blew through them. I heard Steffani as she came out to see what I was doing.

"It's started hasn't it? I can almost feel the energy and instead of scaring me it's making me more horny. I really had no idea how much fun having sex all day could be but I fully intend to find out. Is this what people do at hurricane parties?

"I've never been to a hurricane party before so I can't give you an answer from personal experience but it's what I want to do at this one. Having Sherry around makes it even more fun."

"It surprises me how much I like having sex with women and who knew being naked was so liberating? This trip has sure been a learning experience."

"Well, having sex with women has always been a favorite pastime for me. I'll just say you're late to the party on that one but the nudity is a novel surprise for me too. You'll remember that I found you extraordinarily beautiful when I first saw you fully clothed but now that you walk around naked it's extremely difficult to stop constantly lusting after your fabulous body. My cock twitches every time I look at you and it feels great to not have to imagine what you look like under all those clothes that make unsightly bulges and outlines on your body. I may have difficulty readjusting to wearing clothes when we return to the world."

Sherry came outside and said, "Hey you two, let's go get some breakfast and then head for the spa. We have until noon before the outer bands roll in. We can come back to the villa then and batten down the hatches for the main event."

Sherry led the way to the main building and Steffani and I followed a couple of steps behind. Both of us kept our eyes on her pretty ass, jiggling provocatively as she walked in the sand.

"Now do you understand why men are so fascinated by a beautiful woman and why we love to watch one walk?"

"Yes, I get it. It's practically hypnotic. It's fundamentally erotic and arousing. The way the lips of her pussy peek out from between her ass cheeks makes you want to get them in your mouth and taste them. Having done that to her I know how delicious they are. I have a newfound love for the taste of pussy but to me it's a luxury like ice cream. Your cock, on the other hand, is more of a basic necessity like water or air. I love the way it feels with my fingers wrapped around it as it swells and gets hard. I want it in my hand and my mouth and my pussy. It completes me because it's alive with blood flowing through it and it connects me to you so intimately. Oh God Sterling I don't know if I can wait for breakfast to have your cock inside me again."

"You're very welcome to play with it while we eat. I'm already getting hard just hearing you talk."

The weather was still nice enough to eat at the outside bar by the big pool. Steffani and I sat side by side on barstools and Sherry prepared us a breakfast of fresh fruit and yogurt. Steffani apparently wanted to take me up on my suggestion she play with my cock while we ate because she asked Sherry if she had any olive oil. Sherry placed a bottle of oil on the bar and asked Steffani what she was going to do with it.

"Sterling said I could play with his cock while we had breakfast so I'm going to give him a slow hand job while we eat."

She poured some of the oil in her left hand then reached over and grabbed my cock so she could begin to stroke it. She kept up a nice slow pace while she continued to pick up pieces of fruit and dip them in the yogurt before putting them in her mouth. She didn't miss a beat even when taking a sip of coffee. She had me fully erect in less than a minute and I had to admit I was enjoying it as much as she was.

"This is what I was talking about before. Having your cock in me, even in my hand, is like this food. It's nourishment for my soul. Sliding my hand up and down your hard thick cock makes my pussy throb. I love its warmth on my palm and the soft yet rigid texture of it. It makes me feel powerful to know I can make you hard and if I wanted to I can make you cum. This excites me incredibly."

It was exciting me too. I told her to stand up and when she did I turned around on the barstool to face away from the bar. "Move your hand away and get up here and sit on my cock." She straddled my hips and my oily cock slid effortlessly into her hungry vagina.

"Ohhhh Yesssss Sterling this is what I want. Your cock fills me up so wonderfully. Hold me Sterling and kiss me so I can feel your cock pulsing in my pussy."

My lips moved to hers as my arms wrapped around her and pulled her close to me so her breasts pressed against my chest. We sat there kissing and holding each other tightly to feel the sensations of being joined.

"I've finished cleaning up from breakfast. If you two can tear yourselves away from each other I think we should go to the spa while the weather is still good."

The first thing we did when we got to the spa was to take turns bathing each other in the rain pool. The women insisted I be the first to be bathed. "I've become addicted to being bathed this way. I'm going to call a contractor as soon as I get back home and have my bathroom done over so I can continue to do this."

"Do you think Cheryl will be OK with another woman helping her bathe you?"

"That remains to be seen, but before I get into the subject of threesomes with her we can manage one on one. I'm sure she'll like that."

It was difficult to say which I enjoyed more, being bathed or massaged. Fortunately I didn't have to choose. The bath seemed a little more sensual than the massage but it was a miniscule difference. Having my hair shampooed while getting my feet and legs washed was a treat I could get very used to. The constant dripping of the water from the rain shower overhead was hypnotic and put me into a trance of pure joy. The tenderness of their touch as they moved their hands over my body made me tingle. I couldn't categorize exactly what this experience was. It had elements of eroticism but it wasn't a deliberate attempt to arouse me sexually. It was playful but also loving.

Sherry told me to get on my knees so she could wash my genitals from the front while Steffani washed my ass from behind. They did it so gently that I didn't even think about getting an erection. This way of bathing seemed to be a consequence of being naked all the time. It wasn't just taking off your clothes so others could see your body. We had progressed to a state of removing our psychological defenses and dropping our emotional shields to achieve a total nudity. We were showing our true being to each other in a complete trust that I had never felt before. It wasn't something you had to try to do it just happened as naturally as breathing.

Sherry must have picked up on what I was feeling because she stopped washing me and moved forward on her knees to put her arms around me. The kiss that followed was indescribable. It was full of emotions and intensity but it wasn't hot with passion. It was my first encounter with cool love and it told me she was feeling exactly the same way I was. Tears began to slide down my cheeks as we embraced. They were washed away with the dripping rain. I was not surprised when Steffani put her arms around me from behind. She had been drawn into the same place that Sherry and I were in.

None of us spoke as we disentangled and changed places so Steffani could be bathed. We all remained in the same state while we bathed her and then Sherry. It was no longer just a bath. What we were doing now was a silent communion, a form of reverence at being allowed to be here and experience something none of us knew we were capable of. I had once heard someone describe prayer as a silent heart full of gratitude. Now I knew what he meant. There was a storm coming that could conceivably end our lives and yet we were completely unconcerned with that possibility.

When we finished bathing we wrapped up in the plush bath towels and headed for one of the massage tables that looked out over the ocean. The waves had increased a little but were still not threatening. Small occasional white caps appeared on some of them and the sky was a little darker.

Before we got to the tables Sherry said to follow her to another treatment room where she informed us that we were all to have an enema so that our massages could include internal stimulation. We took turns giving and receiving the rectal cleansing then proceeded to the massage table. Steffani was to be the first to receive her massage. She had told me from the first day that she wanted me to see all of her and massaging her rectum was one way to discover a new source of pleasure.

We began her massage with me standing at the head of the table where she was lying face down. Sherry was at the other end about to start on her feet. We used a creamy body lotion instead of oil so I poured some directly on her upper back. She had her head on her arm so her face was right at the edge of the table. As I reached over her to get my hands on her back I felt her hand slide forward to wrap around my cock. Now each time I moved forward and backward to massage her, her hand stroked my cock. A few minutes later I felt her mouth engulf the head when I moved forward. I stood still and her hand released my shaft to move around my hip so she could grab my ass to pull me toward her. My cock slid slowly into her mouth. I got the message and moved back until only the head remained in her mouth. Her tongue licked and played with me then stopped when I move forward again. The massage became a combination rub down and face fuck.

This continued for about ten minutes until Sherry told me to move to the side of the table while she moved to the other side. We were now going to work on her ass together. Using one hand we each started rubbing an ass cheek. She seemed to like this and began to moan while we slid our hands over her hip, cheek and upper thigh. In a few minutes Sherry reached for another bottle that contained a sterile lubricant. She poured some on her other hand and then on mine.

"I'll work on her pussy and you can have her rectum. Start with one finger and move it in conjunction with your other hand as it rubs her cheek."

Placing my finger on her anus I slowly pushed it forward. The lubricant was extremely slippery and my finger entered her further than I had intended to. She squeezed my finger for a couple of seconds then relaxed and breathed out in a satisfied sigh. I took that as a signal to continue and pushed a little more down to the second knuckle. I drew back and removed my finger so I could start again. This time she was expecting it and didn't flinch. I pushed it all the way in and she sighed again. I moved my other hand over her ass cheek as I began to insert and withdraw the finger inside her.

Sherry's hand slid beneath mine as she inserted her finger into Steffani's vagina.

"Move your finger around and see if you can feel my finger."

I slid my finger from side to side and wiggled it around until I felt Sherry's finger doing the same thing in her vagina.

"Please don't stop whatever it is you're doing. It feels fantastic."

Sherry looked at me and softly said "two fingers."

I pulled back to remove my finger then tightly pressed two together and slowly reinserted them. Steffani moaned as the new intruder joined the first one in her rectum. Sherry repeated my movement with her fingers and she now had a total of four fingers inside her.

"Oh God Yes! Fuck my holes. I've never felt this full before and I love it."

We both used a variety of movements and it was much easier to feel Sherry's fingers through the thin membrane that separated hers from mine. Steffani was cooperating by pushing back against our hands to try and get more into her. We continued to increase her sexual arousal by increasing the pace until Sherry began to stimulate her g-spot. It didn't take long for that to have the desired effect. Steffani's loud moan was accompanied by strong contractions in her rectum and vagina as her orgasm spread through them. It was good for me too since I had never felt a woman cum with my fingers in her ass. Suddenly, I couldn't wait for these two to work on me.

Steffani wanted to return the favor to Sherry for what she had done to her so she was the next one on the table. Steffani and I repeated the treatment she had received on Sherry with the same result. Her orgasm was powerful and seemed to invigorate her.

Finally it was my turn to be on the table. They started with a nice rub with Sherry on my shoulders and upper back while Steffani did my feet and lower legs. They moved slowly toward my ass and when they met, Sherry told me to get on my back and spread my legs.

"Steffani I'm going to put a finger in his ass and locate his prostate; you hold his cock with one hand and massage his balls with the other hand."

Steffani's fingers wrapped around my shaft and began to slowly slide up and down. She leaned over and engulfed the head with her mouth. As her other hand moved to cradle my balls she started massaging them while she sucked and stroked my cock. A few minutes of this was enough to bring me to full erection.

Sherry poured some of the oil on my balls and I felt it slide down over my anus. Steffani's fingers tenderly rubbed the oil all over my scrotum without missing a beat of the fabulous blowjob she was giving me. The next thing I felt was Sherry's middle finger on my puckered anus. She slid it in slowly until it was completely buried inside my rectum. My cock flexed and became even harder as she moved her finger around inside my ass. She had obviously done this before and soon located my prostate with the tip of her finger.

I had been given a rectal exam by my doctor once before but it sure didn't feel as pleasurable as what Sherry was doing to me. Pulses of sexual energy seemed to be spreading all through my pelvis and into my cock and balls as she gently massaged the sensitive gland. The two of them continued their incredible massage until I felt the unmistakable signs of an impending orgasm.

""I'm going to cum very soon ladies"

"Go right ahead and cum Sterling. That's the whole point of this massage. I'm sure Steffani wont mind getting a mouthful of your sweet nectar."

She inserted her index finger into my rectum to join the one that was already there and used the tips to press a little more forcefully on my prostate. That's all it took for my orgasm to explode with an intensity I had never felt before. Spurt after spurt of semen erupted from my cock as Sherry continued to press and release on my prostate which was now in an uncontrollable spasm of orgasm. Steffani was gulping each discharge as quickly as she could to get ready for the next one. I thought I'd never stop.

"So what do you think Sterling? It looks like you enjoyed that."

"I've never experienced anything like it before. You two make an incredible team. Thank you for introducing me to anal stimulation. It's something I would never have imagined being so intensely enjoyable."

"I'm going to have to introduce Kevin to this when I get back home. You almost drowned me in your cum. I loved it!"

"Steffani your cocksucking abilities just keep getting better. I didn't know I had that much in me but you and Sherry managed to get more than I've ever produced before. What's really amazing is my cock's still hard and I feel like I could do it again."

"I think we should make sure the spa is secured while we still have fairly good weather then take this party to the villa. I want to be sure everything is in order before the wind picks up."

It took about twenty minutes to button up the spa then we walked down the beach to the villa. Being naked with these two was such a pleasurable experience. Sherry was completely at ease being naked since she had done it every chance she got. Steffani and I had taken to it much more easily than I would have thought. This place just seemed to inspire you to take your clothes off and be natural.

When we got back to the villa we got in the private pool and took our time playing with each other. We touched and kissed and fondled in a childlike innocence that was both erotic and fun. I'd never had friends that I could do something like this with. I would miss this.