All Comments on 'Husband Bets Rival-And I Win! Pt. 02'

by LindaBarrett

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Jlyn1Jlyn111 months ago

Explain how Jack shows up on their honeymoon. The husband is an idiot.

It's their honeymoon. WTF? The

wife is taking the tease too far. The

husband is about to be cuckolded.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Thinking I’ve read this before. Anyway, get an annulment. She’s a ho.

Ridiculous69Ridiculous6911 months ago

Nothing new same ole plotline. A sissy, a slut and a so called stud Really just another Dud. The hot wife is really a whore and you make hubby stupid, weak and worthless. Nonsense

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

"...Truth is, Jack hadn't really done anything wrong, rubbing my calves was typical Jack..." - Bullshit rationalizing coming from a cheating slut. Jack had absolutely no business touching Christy. She absolutely should have shut him down and covered herself up. Christy confirmed that there is not a good relationship between her nameless husband (the writer telegraphing their disrespect for the husband character?) and Jack. Knowing this she should be fighting for her husband, not lending tacit support and exoneration of his enemy.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

"...Truth is, Jack hadn't really done anything wrong, rubbing my calves was typical Jack..." - Bullshit, Christy is rationalizing Jacks bad behavior. Jack has absolutely no business touching Christy in any way, shape or form. Christy knows Jack is her husband's nemesis, his enemy. Yet Christy is giving tacit approval of Jack's actions and exoneration of his bad behavior. Nameless is stupid and not showing the spine he should be, but Christy has picked up her husband's treasure and is quietly walking towards the enemy's camp. Yet another story where the husband will be cucked by his wife and enemy and he will be delegated to the subservient role of cock cleaner. People are truly twisted.

26thNC26thNC11 months ago

Not ditsy, just a conniving, cheating bitch.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Why do the authors of these stories always make these husbands look like such weaklings and jerks? Does the alpha male train in MMA? I think a sudden blow to the head with a chaise longue would pretty much even the odds.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Thank god for the second amendment

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Don't understand the negative comments. I loved it. I was looking forward to more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLindaBarrett@LindaBarrett
61 Followers
I place pots of honey all over the internet for people to enjoy. If you really liked this story, you should read <i>Sadly, Porn</i>. If you really hated this story, you should really read <i>Sadly, Porn</i> Read it-- don't read about it. Consider it an act of faith.