All Comments on 'Husband Gets a Free Pass from Wife'

by flashgordon562006

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
captaindave1captaindave1over 4 years ago

Hello, Fun story, we enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great Friends?

The bitch and Coach Cock cuckold three men with full awareness they are undermining their marraiges.

What a fine way to express gratitude for the trust and support these great friends have offered.

Hope she has a relapse and he takes a line drive to the groin.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 4 years ago

No, just no. I don't approve of wives having lovers when hubby isn't getting the job done, so the reverse has to be true.

This is compounded by the fact that these women are married, so they would be cheating, and of course at least one of the husbands has a small cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
playing with fire

A nice story when you toss aside any reality. These wives are willing to throw away their marriage and he is willing to ruin what I assume is a good friendship. He never gives any thought to how he would feel if he was at the race and one of his buddies was screwing the shit out of his wife.

But like I said, throw away reality and it was a fun read.

KalimaxosKalimaxosover 4 years ago
Still cheating

The woman who disrespected her husband by divulging his small size made me sick.

That they had to do this when the other husbands didn't know and were away ruined it for me. I had hoped they would all have fun together. So much for that...

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
kalimaxos is right

belittling a husband is a broken marriage vow, long before the cheating.

men don't go around talking about their wive's cavernous pussy, after pumping out a kid. or how she can't get dry anymore without lube. or how she's gaining cellulite, and has more or less given up on being a fun outgoing person anymore.

and this is pretty common shit married women do or go through with age. but i can say i'v never found a circle of guys talking trash about their women that way. only women seem to engage in that shit talking, it's even encouraged in media. it's petty and an easy way to wind up alone.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 4 years ago

You couldn't keep your names straight! Diana said, "To be honest Diana," when she was talking to Robin!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Just ridiculous.

Might as well propose robbing a bank because you can't afford fillet Mignon. Guess when the husband starts to exhibit some minor ED it will be the wife looking for some compensation cock. Or some other excuse. Just as long as everyone understands that a marriage without incredible frequent vaginal sex just isn't worth living. I mean, what else is there that makes being married worthwhile?

Don't bother bringing a bathing suit to this story, a pair of waterproof tennis shoes will be more than enough.

robroy93robroy93over 4 years ago
Author

Author is scraping the bottom of the barrel for this story idea. That's never a good idea.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Still cheating

All the lipstick in the world can’t change this pig. They knew it was cheating, that’s why they had to hide it. Cheaters are scum, period.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Male fantasy

It's obvious that this is a story from a male point of view. It was a delightful story, with a very different twist to it. I give it 5 stars for creativity. But 9 male orgasms in the same night is highly unlikely.

muskyboymuskyboyabout 3 years ago

Perfect story if the girls were not married.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The MC and her husband are horrific friends to have. What have the other husbands done that justifies cuckolding them? How could anyone with the slightest amount of morality not reveal that her medical situation had changed?

This is a tawdry celebration of selfishness, infidelity and lies. I can only hope the author's 300+ other stories are dissimilar.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

That's a serious pack of cheating whores.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Too bad he didn't knock them up... WHOOPS. Hey Honey, our kid looks like Ron...

nestorb30nestorb30about 1 year ago

Wow, what dirtbags

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Dirtbags doesn’t; begin to describe it.

usaretusaret9 months ago

Mediocre tale, with poor story line.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous