Husband Saves the Day - and Weekend

Story Info
Couple Confess to swinging.
2.1k words
3.57
14.4k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hubby Saves the Day, and the Weekend

Jay Cameron

A note to the reader ... I set this to paper with the full knowledge of the story teller. I tried very hard to look at everything through 'her' eyes and not my own. It was written as she told it. It might also be noted, the young woman and her husband whose story this is, are no longer members of "the Lifestyle" and seem extremely happy.

I often wondered what would be the reaction of our family if any of them learned of the activities of myself and my husband, Roy. About Two years ago, at the urging of my husband, I became what has become known as a 'Hotwife'.

For your information, my name is Michelle. My husband Roy and I have been married almost twenty years. I am a Fitness Trainer, and my husband has a job that keeps a very nice roof over our heads and a pool that we only get to use during the heat of summer; but at least we have a pool. The problem is, getting his schedule and mine to mesh into something we can both live with, and still love the very air we breathe.

Now to make things a little better defined, A hot wife, is beautiful woman, who carries herself well, and any man would look at her and say, that woman is 'hot'. Now, we come to me and my ilk, we are 'hotwives'. We are not only hot, carry ourselves well, and any man looking as us would say we are 'hot', but we also have the permission of our husbands to have sex with other men. Without his permission, he is a Cuck, or Cuckold (the wife is the dominate in the relationship). With his permission, he is the Stag (the husband is more dominate). In both cases the hubby is usually present.

Now if you take those two ways of looking at a beautiful woman; remember there are many variants on this definition; in fact, there are as many interpretations as there are stars in the sky. So, don't get excited it you disagree. Just admit, that men like to fuck and women like to fuck too; put the two together, and you have a fucking good time.

Now back to the beginning (damn that was a long trip). How would Roy's family react if they knew he was a Stag, and how would my family react if they found out I was a Hotwife? Well, I didn't believe it, but someone in his family already knew. Fortunately, they kept their knowledge to themselves.

It all started with a five-hour drive to Cedar Rapids, on a highway that so straight you would think you were in Texas. About Thirty minutes into the drive we were backed up by an eighteen wheeler that did a tumble and dumped a load of women's sanitary products all over four lanes of highway; hand to God, pussy plugs and winged pads all over the place. I thought Roy, was going to have to let me drive the rest of the way, he was laughing so hard. He would never let anyone drive his 'baby' of a Mustang from hell. So I had to just wait for him to calm down so we could go on our way.

Once we arrived at Roy's, Aunt Lula's house, we had a ball. There was more food that anyone could eat, and cousins we hadn't seen in years. To say we had a great time would be putting it mildly. Kids running around and making a mess as they usually do. And of course adults imbibing on their favorite beverage.

As the evening rolled on, some of the revelers, made their way back to their beds and some just seem to pass out where they last rested. I was in the pool on the shallow end, talking with a cousin of Roy's that I had just met. She was introduced as Allie, Roy's cousin, Matt's wife. I really liked her and she was a barrel of laughs. She had a little too much wine, and her tongue started to get a little loose.

She stopped in the middle of a sentence, looked me straight in the eyes; blurry as they were, and ask, "How long have you guys been in 'the lifestyle'?"

Spitting my last sip of wine of the weekend into the pool. I tried to stop coughing long enough to figure out what the hell was going on. I glanced up at Roy, who was pretending to be passed out on a lounger. I knew he was pretending when a quick reflection of the pool lights on one open eye, gave him away.

"What makes you think we're in this, 'lifestyle' you mentioned?"

"Michelle, Matt and I have been members of your Only Fans site for about a year and a half."

My heart began to sink with the realization that a bottle of cheap wine would get this cousin-in-law to tell the world our private business.

"Yeah, our member name is "2023openmylegs4ever."

"You are shitting me .... right?" When she just smiled, I wanted to slide under the water and drown. "So it's you and Matt that go to the swinger resorts?" I ask, referring to a conversation earlier that provoked a bunch of jokes and laughter; some of them from my husband.

"Matt caught me cheating." She paused a moment. "I think he was cheating too, but I couldn't catch him."

"What did he say when he caught you?"

"Nothing! That's just it, he didn't say a damn thing. Fuck, I was looking for apartments to move to, because I knew my family would have nothing to do with me; especially if they knew I was the reason."

"Well, what happened?"

"I called the guy Matt caught me with, and he said I could move in with him till I found a place. I was at his place with his cock in my mouth, when my phone chirped. It was Matt, and told me to come home right then! We had to do some serious talking."

"You were fucking the same guy that got you in trouble?"

"You bet, that guy had a cock to die for, and I was about to die. Anyway, I finished him off in my pussy, and went home to face the music with Matt. We both talked, cried, and pounded our fists onto the table, walked around and accused each other of being the problem. That's when it dawned on both of us we were right. The problem was both of us."

Somewhat amused by the story she was telling, I said. "So you thought you would just fuck everything up good, jump in with both feet"

"Well, we thought that at first. We looked online to see what was out there, and all I saw was a bunch of guys that thought they were God's gift to a pussy. It took us a couple months to find a couple that we thought we would be good with. They turned out to be a soft-swap only couple. I saw a problem right away.

"What problem?" I asked.

"In the first place, I wanted to get fucked, and so did Matt. I'm giving this guy a blow job and I look over at my husband. Matt is looking at me, and neither one of us is enjoying what we're doing. I'm worried about him and he's not concentrating on what he is doing. So, you have to figure, we're fucking this up big time"

She looks at her empty wine glass, and that's a no, no. If she has another glass of wine, I'm not going to get this story out of her. "Roy honey," I call out to my eavesdropping husband. Would you be sober for a while and get us both a Club Soda?" Allie said she would rather have another glass of wine, but I put a stop to that by merely looking at my husband. "Now, where were we."

It took a minute or maybe two to get her off the wine kick. By that time, Roy was back and we both were sipping on our drinks, sans alcohol.

"We decided to go to one of those Fantasy resorts, but we still didn't know what we were looking for."

"You mean to tell me it took you over a year, and you still didn't know what you wanted?"

"Fuck you, Michelle. Matt and I both know it took you longer than that."

"Shit, you really are one of our subscribers."

"Yeah," Allie said smiling. "In over a year I think we've 'tipped' enough for you to make a house payment."

"A pool payment," I corrected. Another sip of my Club Soda and she was off again.

"I had a lot of trouble taking off my Bikini in front of a bunch of other naked butts, but I managed. Matt, had no problem at all. The towel hit the sand ... he was already naked."

"Just like that," I express more and more interest in my cousin-in-law's story.

"When you first walk out to the pool and you see that you and one other slacker, are the only ones with something on, you figure, 'what the hell'."

"Oh, shit, I don't know about that," I injected.

"The people you meet are very friendly"

"I'll bet they are."

"No," Allie said with conviction. "You stand around and visit with people from all over the place. You might run into a jerk, but I never did. They can see the goods and if they want to partake, they're on their best behavior." Pausing she looked again at her empty wine glass, then took a sip of the of soda.

"Nothing happened that first day, making contact with some very sexy couples was, I guess the goal. That night went to a party that was a lot different from any other party. We were walking back to our room, and we passed two couples taking advantage of those tent thingies. We just stood out of sight and watched. When we got back to our room, Matt and I had the best sex since our honeymoon. It was almost as good as my lover."

"Oh gee, don't tell me you're still seeing him."

"Sure, Matt knows. He told me if that's what it took to keep me happy, then I could keep seeing him, just not as often." She paused as though reminiscing about something. "He broke it off with me anyway."

"Allie, do you love your husband?"

"Of course, I do. But Michelle, this guy was special, I mean really special. He did everything I ask and then did it again."

"So you like big dicks?"

"No, he's actually smaller than Matt. He's just better."

"I'll have to take your word for it," I said with a grin. "Tell me again, what are you guys doing?"

"When we went to that resort, we met about four couples that we got to play with before the week was over. One of them lives in Iowa and another in Nebraska. So the travel was no problem. But we found out we can't play in the same room."

"I don't understand."

"I guess when I was cheating on Matt, it was so forbidden, so stimulating and so sensual, that when we're in the same room we both become intimidated. He says he likes to watch me make out with another guy, because he's doing the same thing with his partner. But when he is fucking his playmate, going down on her, or trying to make her cum, he is competing with another man for me. At least that's what he says. And frankly, I want to spend my time getting everything I can out of cock inside me; I don't want to worry about what Matt is doing. Afterwards, we visit have a drink or two, and many times do it again. The second time is good, but the third time is outrageously good."

"Then you go home?"

"Not all the time. We've spent a few weekends away from each other. But nothing too far out."

"That's a deal breaker for, Roy and me," I said, not realizing I had just admitted to being in the lifestyle.

"Oh fuck," I thought. "Roy's gonna kill me.

Just then, a gentle touch on my shoulder. It was Matt, Roy's cousin.

"Has my wife talked you into fucking your cousin-in-law?"

At that very beat of my heart, I heard a crunching sound and I saw Matt fall forward into the pool.

Roy, my one and only love, reached out his hand and lifted me up from my seat. "Allie, you'd better turn him over before he drowns."

My protector did it again ... saved my ass. His reward was bountiful, and took all night.

END