All Comments on 'Husband Training 101 Ch. 02'

by bgbtnt130

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 1 year ago

Have you even had sex before? With an actual person? Who was conscious and consenting?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story…I love the idea of being in training…wifey was reluctant at first but totally into it now…and I’ve discovered how much I really love submitting to her…maybe she’ll catch me reading this and notice how hard I am…

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Title should read “Training a Labrador”. Fixed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The never ending saga of a dirty whore make others think she is a "sex therapist" doctor! No loving wife here! Just a daughter wanting to be a whore like her sick mother!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Come on, say it with me F-E-T-I-S-H. It's not rocket science.

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 1 year ago

The chastity cage ruined a potentially good story line

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Only a stupid mentally deranged cunt would write this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It's invigorating when your wife completely opens up and tells her true desires. He's on his way to being a good cum eating cuckold.

I love being a small penis beta boi cuck.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The cage is a toy he can remove at any time without the key. He can masturbate and ejectulate while wearing the cage. It's a fetish. How can you NOT understand that this WHOLE story is fetish? Stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Some may think this is a great story. Back in the 1930s the Germans thought that the guy with the funny mustache was pretty great also. This story turned out to be an awful lot like funny mustache man and his friends with the dead spider on their armbands. First, take bad advice from someone who claims to have the answers. Next, put someone in a cage and subjugate them. Last, convince them they will enjoy being held in bondage and their new life will set them free.

OOAAOOAAabout 1 year ago

Very hot chatper!!!

26thNC26thNCabout 1 year ago

He can make her eat her shit to make things even.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

So want my self-centered wife to catch me reading your stories..just the thought of it makes me so hard..

rickylaw01rickylaw01about 1 year ago

Story really sucks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbgbtnt130@bgbtnt130
My name is Lisa, I am a married mom of four. I used to teach English and writing, before becoming a full time mom.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES