Husband Troubles Pt. 06 - Final

Story Info
Jaden's secret affair is out in the open.
3.7k words
3.8
1.5k
2

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 03/28/2024
Created 02/03/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rodney POV

I was sitting at the kitchen table stunned, looking at Scott's phone watching the video of my husband being fucked by Pierre, at first I was shocked, i had been suspicious of Jaden's getting home later and later from work and the gym and now I knew why. I was also feeling something else, I had a hard on that just wouldn't go down, this was turning me on as much as when I caught Jaden licking Pierre's boots and being so submissive to him. I wasn't sure how to react, on one hand I hated that Jaden was going behind my back and not being honest with me but from the other perspective this was hot as fuck.

Jaden walked into the kitchen mumbling something about being thirsty and grabbing a glass of water, he saw me watching something on the phone and commented something has got you horny this morning, seeing my shorts stretched out by my throbbing cock. I watched his face turn white when he walked over to me and saw what I was looking at. Oh fuck, how did you get that?.....he managed to get out of his mouth. I asked him is that really all he can say to me, how did I get that?

I walked out of the kitchen and went upstairs, I was pissed off and wanted Jaden to know it. He was like a different person in the video, he was so submissive to Pierre, letting himself be manhandled to suck Pierre's cock, lick his pits, suck on his nipples, I was still hard thinking about Jaden being used by Pierre and there was also another thought that was forming in my head, which I tried to laugh off, me on the floor next to Jaden also getting my ass fucked but Pierre's 10 inch cock.

Scott POV

I walked back into the kitchen and found Uncle Jaden crying at the kitchen table in disbelief at what he was looking at on my phone as if it wasn't really him getting his ass stretched by Pierre's big cock. He looked at me and started asking me how I could do this to him. I told him it was a mistake that I had left my phone on the kitchen table. He told me that Rodney was really pissed off and he was scared he was going to leave him.

I went up to him and hugged him from behind, I rested my chin on his shoulder and rubbed his back. I told him everything was going to be fine and that Uncle Rodney loves him and this was not going to destroy their relationship, I told him that Uncle Rodney was just shocked at seeing the video. He told me he wasn't so sure anymore although he did notice the erection in Rodneys shorts while watching the video.

I told him to go and talk to Uncle Rodney and tell him everything about his relationship with Pierre, he had to be honest and open and explain how he felt with Pierre and the control he felt Pierre had over him and how he made him feel when he was being used by him and explain the love he has for Uncle Rodney was still there and that he wanted to work through this.

Uncle Jaden walked upstairs to find Uncle Rodney and I grabbed my phone and sent a text to Pierre and told him I had done what he asked, it was now up to him to make everything right between Uncle Jaden and Uncle Rodney. Pierre sent a text back with a devil emoji and an eggplant, I rolled my eyes and wondered what I had done.

Rodney POV

I was lying on our bed when Jaden came into the room, he looked like he'd been crying, he asked if we could talk. I looked at him and asked him if he wanted out of our marriage. I was obviously not enough for him if he needed to go behind my back and cheat on me with Pierre.

He told me that being submissive and having someone control him and use him as Pierre had been doing was something he had discovered about himself and that he loved the feeling of being controlled and wasn't willing to stop, but he also needed our relationship to continue as his love for me was stronger than ever.

He got on the bed next to me and we hugged, we kissed passionately and started to run our hands over each other. I was starting to get wrapped up in the moment and moved my hand down to Jaden's cock and was surprised to feel something unexpected. I reached inside his shorts to pull out his cock and was looking at some kind of cage which was locked.

I asked him what the hell he's got on his cock and he told me it was a chastity device and Pierre wanted him to wear it, he wanted to control when Jaden had sex, which really controlled when we both could have sex.

I'd had enough and had to get out of the house, I put my shorts, t-shirt and runners on and left the house without saying another word. I got in the car and just drove, I kept getting texts from Jaden asking where I was going but I just ignored them. I needed some space to think, I was pissed off that Pierre was so in control of Jaden that he couldn't even have sex with me if he or I wanted.

I drove not really thinking where I was going but ended up at the 1,000 steps at the bottom of the Dandenong mountains which was probably a 30 min drive from home. I needed to walk and get rid of some of this bad energy. While walking up the winding path I had the realisation that I wasn't really mad at Jaden and I guess I couldn't blame him for exploring a side to him that he had been denying himself for so many years.

I know our sex lives were pretty ordinary before we had met Pierre and his ability to control not only Jaden but also myself if I was being truthful, was hot as fuck. I also remembered how hard my cock got when Pierre was kissing Jaden in front of me and groping his ass in the club the first day we had met.

Jaden POV

I was so pissed off with myself and pissed off with Pierre, it seemed it must have been the last straw for Rodney finding me in the chastity device, he realised he was no longer in control of when he could have my cock. He just walked out of the house not saying anything, not that I could blame him, I had pretty much ignored his feelings while getting involved with Pierre, I would be lucky if he ever returned now.

I rang Pierre in a panic to tell him I couldn't see him anymore and that our affair was too much for Rodney. I told him what had happened this morning and how he found me in the chastity device and was pissed off and had just left the house without saying anything and I was worried he wasn't going to return. He helped me calm down and told me that Rodney was not going to leave me.

Pierre told me that he was going to come over this evening and that I should cook one of Rodney's favourite meals, I should also make sure Scott was going to be home, he would bring some wine and he would make sure Rodney was sorted out. I'm not sure what he meant by that but I started to feel better and felt that just maybe this would all turn out ok.

I got to the kitchen and started prepping vegetables for the meal later on this evening. Rodney loved a lamb roast with roast potatoes, corn cob and a nice salad and gravy, lots of gravy.

Rodney POV

I returned home from my walk up the mountain steps. I was feeling a lot calmer and had resolved to sort things out with Jaden, I did love him and knew he loved me, I just didn't know what this relationship was going to look like since he needed Pierre in his life as well.

I walked into the lounge and was a bit surprised to see Jaden in the kitchen naked except for a leather collar and an apron, I turned and noticed Scott in a black jockstrap and collar as well. They both turned around when they noticed me walking into the kitchen, Jaden came up and gave me a hug and a kiss, Scott came and gave me a hug as well. I asked them what was all this and what was going on, they said it was a surprise and to go into the living room and relax while they finished getting dinner ready.

As I walked into the living room I was a bit taken aback seeing Pierre sitting on the lounge with his feet up on the coffee table. He was wearing his leather vest with nothing underneath and a pair of leather shorts. I said what the hell are you doing here, he gave me a smirk and told me he was the surprise. He got up and came up to me and kissed me on the lips, he then licked my lips again and stuck his tongue in my mouth, I couldn't believe I so easily let myself kiss him, especially feeling the way I had earlier in the day.

Oh this man was so hot, his chest and arms were just pure muscle, he told me to kiss his arms, I couldn't help myself, I was licking and kissing his arms, his scent was amazing so much testosterone was flowing through this body. He sat down on the couch and told me to take a load off, he wanted to talk to me.

He handed me a glass of wine, I took a sip and started to relax.

Pierre Pov

I knew Rodney was going to be okay the moment he returned my kiss, I needed to tread carefully as I needed him to be part of my crew. Jaden was insatiable and just loved to be controlled and I loved the way my cock felt in his ass. I had started to use Scott as well but he was a different kettle of fish. Scott wanted to suck my cock and worship my muscles but wasn't prepared to be fucked by my huge cock, I hadn't had the time to convince him otherwise as yet, I thought he maybe more on the dominant side himself.

Jaden walked into the room wearing just his collar and chastity device, he filled our wine glasses and told us dinner was ready if wanted to sit at the dining table. I fondled Jaden's ass in front of Rodney, he just looked and I could tell he was getting excited. I told Jaden we would be there soon, I asked Rodney how he felt when I was feeling Jaden's ass, he told me felt a little jealous but it also made his cock hard, he wasn't sure why.

I told Rodney I wanted to explore this side of him a lot more if he was open to it and he eagerly agreed, he said he would love that. I also told him that Scott had shown a desire to suck my cock and be used by me too, he told me this was news to him. I told him what I had with Jaden and Scott, I wanted with him as well, I wanted to play with you all together and separately. I asked Rodney if he wanted to change into something more comfortable before dinner, he replied he would have a quick shower and come straight back.

Rodney came back downstairs and sat down with Jaden and myself, he was wearing a singlet and a pair of shorts, it looked like he was freeballing. He asked where Scott went and I told him I was just giving him his appetiser, he heard some slurping noises and looked under the table where Scott was busy deep throating my cock. Scott was nearly as good as Jaden at swallowing my cock and drinking down my cum without missing a drop. I extended my foot under the table to Rodney's crotch, he was rock hard. As I dropped my load into Scotts throat, I told Rodney his nephew was a very talented cocksucker and he just moaned.

Scott got up from under the table licking a bit of my cum from the corner of his mouth looking a bit embarrassed and settled in his seat, we started dinner without any further interruptions. Jaden had cooked a delicious meal, Rodney was thanking his husband for going to so much trouble. There was light chatter during the rest of the meal, we were onto the 2nd bottle of wine and everyone seemed to be enjoying themselves.

Rodney Pov

My cock had been hard ever since I walked in the door and saw Jaden and Scott nearly naked, then when Pierre kissed me I was caught off guard, his masculinity, his smell, I just wanted him. Hearing him talk about my husband and nephew fucking him added another layer of excitement. I had no interest in Scott sexually but to see him naked with my husband and Pierre was hot, I still wasn't sure how this was going to work but I was excited to find out.

Pierre moved us into the living room and stretched out on the couch, he told me to strip and kneel in front of him and to start massaging his feet, he then lifted his massive arms and told Jaden and Scott to sit on each side of him, they knew what to do. I started massaging his left foot when he started to rub his right foot over my nose and face, he told me to sniff, his feet were clean but there was still a strong masculine scent coming from them.

Pierre moved his right foot to my lips and told me to suck on his toes and lick in between them, I felt a bit humiliated with Jaden and Scott both watching me being used like this, I decided to keep going and opened my mouth to Pierre's toes, he wanted a tongue bath on his feet, I'd never licked anyone's feet before and didn't realise it was something i would be into, not sure if it was being caught up in the moment but I couldn't help but moan when sucking on his toes. All I could think about was pleasing this man and being close to him and making him feel good, that is all that was in my mind.

Pierre look at me and grabbed Jaden's face and put his tongue in his mouth, he kissed him for a couple of minutes while I was sucking on his toes, he would then do the same to Scott and then push them back on his arm pits, sniffing and licking and kissing them, it was getting me excited watching my husband being manhandled. Pierre moved my head to his crotch, he told me to just smell and lick his crotch through his shorts. My face was rubbing against his huge cock, the feeling was amazing. I'd never been with a man that had such a large tool and who oozed so much masculinity.

Pierre, Jaden and Scott were now wrapped up in a threeway kissing session, Pierre was pushing Jaden and Scott together, they were now making out together, I moaned, this was so hot, I was feeling a bit funny seeing my nephew kissing my husband, but it was hot and my cock was so hard watching this, I was in a happy place being so close to Pierre's cock just waiting until i could put it in my mouth again. Pierre took his cock out of his shorts and started playfully hitting my face with it. He asked me how bad I wanted to suck his cock, I was hypnotised by his smell, I was begging him, please, please let me suck it.

Scott was now sitting on the couch next to Pierre and had Jaden in his lap still kissing him, Scott was feeling Jaden's ass, licking his finger and fingering my husband's ass, wow things were now heating up and moving in an unexpected way. Pierre started to kiss Scott while he pushed his cock onto my lips, I opened my mouth, I was finally getting my wish and started sucking on Pierre's huge cock. I was taking it bit by bit until I gagged and then tried again, my mouth was a mess of spit and saliva and I was slowly getting more of his cock down my throat.

I heard moans from beside me and was surprised to see Scott's cock slipping into Jadens ass, my nephew was fucking my husband in front of me, he was looking at me and smiling, I was too wrapped up in my own ecstasy, sucking on Pierre's humongous cock to let anything worry me at this point in time. Scott was moaning loud, he was telling me how good Uncle Jaden's ass felt, he loved how hot it was.

Pierre told me to turn around and show him my ass, he was going to fuck me, I was going to get his huge cock in my ass, I was getting a bit worried. He started rubbing his finger across my hole, he put his finger in my mouth and told me to make sure it was wet. He started fingering me getting me ready for his cock, I started to moan, he added a second finger and this was a bit of a struggle. After a few minutes of his 2 fingers in my ass I was starting to loosen up, he reached over and grabbed a little brown bottle, he told me I needed this for when he finally puts his cock in my ass.

Pierre turned me around facing him and I sat on his lap, I was next my husband getting impaled by my nephew, Pierre started lubing up his cock and fingered some in my ass, he told me to inhale some of the poppers, I took a couple of sniffs in each nostril and was transported away for a bit but I could still feel some pain in my ass, oh my god it hurt, he told me to relax to get used it and didn't move for a bit. He grabbed Jaden's face and started kissing him and then told me to kiss my cheating husband, as I was kissing my husband more of Pierre's cock was pumped up my ass, I was starting to relax and could feel him hit my prostate, wow that was good but still a little too much pain. He opened up the poppers for me again and I took a couple more sniffs, it was a lot better now.

Pierre was starting to get a rhythm going now and was slowly pushing me up and down on his cock, Scott and Jaden were both moaning loudly now and I could tell Jaden was going to blow his load, he aimed his cock towards me and he let loose a volley shot of cum, I hadn't seen him cum this much in years, I was wearing it all over my face, it was running into my mouth and I was savouring every drop.

I was now being fucked in earnest and was loving the feeling of being so full, Pierre kept hitting my prostate and I was getting off on having this big slab of meat in my ass, I took control and started moving up and down his cock on my own, I was now taking the whole 10 inches and I loved it, I could see why Jaden loved Pierre's cock so much and why he was cheating on me behind my back, this feeling was just too good.

Scott screamed out that he was cumming and I looked over to see him pumping his load of cum up my husband's ass, I knew I was about to cum as well, my cock started to spurt shot after shot of cum in between Pierre and I. Pierre was moaning loudly now, he was about to shoot his load up my ass. He was moaning in ecstasy, his mouth moved to mine and we started to kiss passionately. He roared and I felt hit after hit of hot cum explode in my ass..... I knew this was the best sex of my life.....and I couldn't be without it again.

Scott Pov

I couldn't believe what just happened, I had just fucked my Uncle Jaden in front of his husbands face and he seemed to have got off on someone else using his husband, I was hoping this wasn't going to be a one off.

After we all calmed down a bit Pierre told me to go and get some beers, I grabbed some beers from the fridge, I came back to the room to see Pierre kissing Uncle Rodney and Uncle Jaden and then them all sharing a threeway kiss. I handed them their beers and sat on the other side of Pierre. I told Uncle Rodney that I hoped I hadn't crossed a line between us by fucking his husband because I would love to do it again. He looked at me and just laughed, he told me he loved seeing me fill his husbands ass, he leant over and hugged me.

Pierre grabbed a small bag from the side of the couch and gave it to Uncle Rodney. He asked him if he would wear this as a token of his relationship with him and us. He told him there would be rules that came with what was in the bag.

Uncle Rodney opened the bag to see a leather collar the same as Uncle Jaden and I were wearing, I helped him put it on, and he told Pierre he would be honored to wear his collar if it meant he would be getting his ass fucked like that on a regular basis.

The End.