Husbands And Boyfriends Ch. 03

Story Info
Jewel's husband gets her out of her post rejection funk.
2.5k words
3.81
7.1k
12
4

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/03/2023
Created 07/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Neoindra
Neoindra
42 Followers

*This Chapter is from Jack's point of view*

List of characters:

Jewel: the wife

Jack: the husband

Connor: the bartender

Aaron: the boss

Sex kittens are not to be treated as shrinking violets.

Jack

It'd been two weeks. Granted, I could only imagine the mortification of propositioning someone only to be rejected. Actually, I laughed at the idea. I'm a fucking guy. Of course I could. I got rejected most of my college life. Still, I imagined it was a new experience for Jewel. She always had a way of getting what she wanted. Enough, however, was enough. She'd gone from a vibrant, sexy, confident woman to a virtual shut in. In just two weeks.

"Aaron is having a small dinner party for the partners this Saturday. We're expected to be there." The words were forceful, but I was past trying to negotiate with Jewel. Maybe if she faced her greatest failure, I had to take a deep breath not to roll my eyes at that hyperbole, she could start to get back to the woman she was meant to be.

She opened her mouth then shut it again as she blinked at me. Cocking her head, she studied me for another beat as if searching for a weak spot. She wasn't going to find one. "I think I have a client meeting Saturday."

I shook my head. "I checked your calendar. The day was open. I've already put the dinner on your schedule." Rules were rules. Whoever scheduled an event on her 'official' calendar first got preference. She couldn't fault me for using her own system against her.

She pulled up her calendar on her phone as if still looking for a way out. "Oh." Her expression was one of confusion as she stared at the app. Not for the first time, I couldn't help but wonder what had happened that Saturday with Aaron. I'd never seen her as rattled as she'd been since. Granted, the sex that night had been fantastic. It hadn't been as hot since, however.

"I've ordered you a new dress to wear," I said, guessing her next argument. "Nobody will be able to keep their eyes off of you." I couldn't imagine how anyone would be able to. My whole night would be spent trying not to drool on her.

An honest smile bloomed on her expression and I released a breath I hadn't realized I was holding. Yeah. I knew my girl. She loved it when I bought her clothes. Even more when I dictated what I wanted her to wear to functions. Don't get me wrong, she was strong as hell. The most confident woman I'd ever met. But, there was something about me wanting to see her in public in sexy clothes made her hot as hell. It was my trump card. The one I never acknowledged and kept in my pocket for occasions exactly like this one. "Is it black?" she asked, her voice almost a purr.

"Red," I corrected. "Crimson to be specific. I also booked an appointment at your nail place for a mani pedi that morning. I pre-picked a matching shade for you."

She lifted a brow at me as she started walking toward me. I sat at one end of the couch, watching cycling. There was plenty of room for her on the other end, but she didn't stop until she was in front of me. "That was really considerate, Jack. Thank you."

I might be slightly confused as to what she'd been going through over the past two weeks, but even I could figure out that she would want to look her best before seeing my boss again. "No problem. I made the appointment early enough that we would have time to go to that little bar for a drink before we head out, as well. Just you and me. Nothing big. Like a mini date night."

"The one where Connor works?" As she shifted her weight to straddle my lap, her pencil skirt rode up to reveal the tops of her stockings. When I nodded, she said, "I like that idea."

"Who knows, maybe Connor will be working that night." I kept my expression neutral and my eyes on the television as she leaned forward to kiss my neck.

With a nip of my earlobe, she asked, "And you would enjoy that? If Connor was working?"

"I always enjoy watching other people appreciate your beauty." The cycling stage went on in front of me but I had long ago stopped paying attention to it. Whether she knew it or not, every atom of my being was focused on her. Her scent, vanilla infused rose, filled my lungs with each breath. The heat rolling off her body burned my very soul. Already my cock was getting hard under way too many layers of clothing. Still, I was biding my time. Patience was key with Jewel.

Her tongue traced the shell of my ear. The simple touch was almost my undoing. Damn I loved that tongue of hers. Most especially loved the way it felt against my skin. "And what about you? Do you enjoy seeing me all sexy in public?" She shifted her weight to rub her pussy against the bulge growing in my slacks.

"Fortunately, yes." This was the moment. My moment. Tangling my fingers in her hair, I pulled her back. Just enough to give me space to make eye contact with her. "Because you are always the sexiest woman in any room. I can only imagine what a nightmare it would be for both of us if I wasn't confident enough to handle that."

Her lips were on mine in an instant despite my hold on her hair. Part of the reason I held on to her by her hair as often as I did. She fucking loved the sensation. Where the once sullen docile woman had been now sat a wildcat. Frantically, she pulled off my shirt. Sending buttons raining through the room. Not that it mattered. Especially not when her nails scored my chest. The touch just firm enough to sting. Yeah, I'd replace the shirt without complaint. There was no way I could ever replace her.

I didn't try to help her when she began to struggle with my belt. She'd figure it out. I had faith in her abilities to get a man naked. Besides, I had work of my own to do. I couldn't have her still dressed when she did manage to get me undressed.

Her shirt met much the same fate as mine. Buttons pinged against the floor as I ripped it open. She looked up, her face one of shock. If she expected me to express any remorse, however, she had another thing coming.

Taking advantage of her change in position, I buried my face in the deep cleavage her lacy bra created. "Jack." Passion warred with irritation in her voice as she said my name. "That was my favorite shirt."

"Don't dish it out if you can't take it." I shrugged as I left a trail of kisses against her breast. "Now, hush, and let me love you in peace, woman."

Her warm laugh washed over me as her breasts jiggled around me. Damn. She was so fucking hot. Before I realized what was happening, her hands disappeared from my waist. I only had a second to miss her touch before her breasts bounced free of their restraint. "Then let me get this out of the way. I would hate to have to replace it as well."

"Good call." The words came out mumbled as I said them around one of her beaded nipples. Yeah. Like I wasn't going to have one of her rosy nipples in my mouth the moment she freed them. It was a damn tragedy I couldn't get both of them at the same time. Her other breast was just going to have to wait its turn.

"Beast," she said with a giggle as I nipped her gently. When I sucked her sensitive skin, however, all amusement left her. Her nails scored my scalp as she drove her fingers through my hair. Pulling my head even closer to her body, for one moment I feared I might suffocate. Not that I was complaining. If that was how I went, I'd enjoy every second of it. "You aren't playing fair."

When she used her hold on my hair to push my head away, I smiled up at her. "That's because I'm not playing, sweetheart." She let out a startled yelp as I changed her position so she was on her back on the couch. After we settled into the new spot, her hands once again returned to my belt. "Thank goodness." I paused to allow her free access to the accessory. "Because you would be losing if I were."

Pulling the belt free, she let out a cry of victory. "No." She held the belt up for my inspection. "I'm definitely winning. And I'm taking your belt as my trophy."

She certainly had earned it. I had other plans, however. "Give it here, Jewlie." When she complied without hesitation, my swollen cock became painfully hard. Given her sly smile, she knew exactly what she was doing to me. Oh, yeah. She was winning.

"Hands above your head, sweetheart." Her mouth turned to a delicate pout even as she did as I ordered. "Good girl." Wrapping the belt around her wrists, I secured them together. "Now. Let me show you what winning really feels like."

Instead of undressing her the rest of the way, I stepped off the couch. With her eyes glued to me, I shed my remaining layers of clothing. I loved the way her body twisted on the couch as she watched me. Damn. She devoured me with her gaze. As I dropped my boxers, her tongue swept across her lips to wet them. I immediately understood the gesture. Who was I to disappoint her?

"Open up."

With her hands restrained, it would be up to me to set the pace and depth of the blow job. I wasn't concerned. One of the best things about having been with someone for as long as I'd been with her was that I had experience with her. I understood exactly how deep and how fast she liked her blowjobs to be.

She turned her face, however, so she was facing the back of the couch. "Not until you take off my skirt and panties."

Once I did that, I would be a goner. I couldn't see her pussy without sinking into it. "If that's what you want." As I moved to the button of her skirt, she pushed her hips back as she swiveled to face me again.

"But you know that's not what I want Jack." Oh yeah. I knew exactly what she wanted. Still, if she wanted it, she was going to have to say it.

I took a step back and put my hand over my heart as if wounded. "Are you saying you don't want my cock driving into that wet pussy of yours?"

She had the nerve to glare at me. Thankfully the pout of her lips softened the defiant look. Not that I was buying it for a second. She was playing. "Of course I do. After." The word idiot was heavily implied by her tone. Oh, she really did want to play tonight.

"Feeling sassy, are we?" I sat next to her hip as I began to stroke her breast. She wanted to escalate this until I lost control and she was calling the shots. That wasn't going to happen. "Or just impatient?"

"If by sassy you mean frustrated, sure." When I rolled her nipple between my thumb and forefinger, she whimpered. "Come on, Jack. Please."

I tugged on the sensitive skin as I said, "Come on, Jack, what?"

After studying me for a moment, she said, "Undress me."

"Why?" Leaning over, I kissed down her torso. When I hit the button in question, I looked up at her.

"So I can suck your cock." Again, she licked her lips. Again, I almost lost it.

I took a deep breath to settle my nerves before answering, "Is that what you want? To suck my cock?" I ran my hand down the length as I spoke.

She started to try to lean toward me. "Yes."

"But you can do that just as well with your skirt on," I pointed out. A small growl escaped her. She really was bold tonight. "Out with it, Jewlie. Why do you want to be naked while you suck my cock?"

Her jaw flexed as she contemplated telling me. Hoping to sweeten the pot, I ran my finger over the button. "Because," she said, her face red, "if I am, then you won't be able to resist giving me a turn as I suck you."

I stilled. That hadn't been the answer I thought I was going to get but, judging by her expression, it was the absolute truth.

She rolled her eyes and squirmed a little under my stare. "I like coming with your cock in my mouth. The only time I can do that..."

"Is when you're naked and sucking me off," I said when she went silent.

"Exactly." Her eyes lit up as I unfastened the button. "Why do you always make me say everything out loud?"

I pulled down the zipper, enjoying the sound as it filled the room. "Because, Jewlie, knowing what turns you on is what turns me on." The skirt and her flimsy panties slid off with one tug. "And I can't turn you on unless I know what's going on in that head." I leaned forward to run my tongue over her pussy. She was dripping. "Unfortunately, the only way I know what's going on in there is if you tell me."

"Please," she whimpered. "Please, Jack. Let me suck you. I want your cock down my throat when I come."

There was no way I could deny her even if I wanted to.

She moaned appreciatively as I finally slid my cock into her mouth. Damn. The slide of her tongue against my skin almost made me come. Patiently, however, I waited. I meant it when I said I'd give her exactly what she asked for. If she wanted to come with my dick down her throat, by god, I was going to make that happen.

I flicked my tongue over her clit as she moaned around me. The sensations threatened to inundate me. If I wasn't careful, I would lose focus. Which wasn't acceptable. Wanting her to come, I slid one finger into pussy. The stretching sensation sent her over the edge. Her body spasmed under mine as the waves of pleasure washed through her. Before she finished climaxing, I slid out of her throat. She grabbed my hips to try and stop me, but I wasn't going to let her. "I'm going to finish in this pussy that I just got all wet and ready for me, Jewlie."

Neoindra
Neoindra
42 Followers