Husbands And Boyfriends Ch. 05

Story Info
Jewel and Jack meet up with Connor in a dark bar.
2.1k words
3.62
4.8k
10
1

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/03/2023
Created 07/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Neoindra
Neoindra
40 Followers

Calling the shots

Jack

Jewel looked over at me. The uncertainty was written on her lovely face. Things had just gotten real. I wasn't sure what her plans with Aaron had included. She'd kept that to herself. At this moment, however, I was kind of glad Aaron had declined. Not because I wanted to see her hurt. I would've done anything in my power to avoid that. Seeing her eyes light with desire, I felt my cock start to swell. If Aaron had taken her up on her offer, I would've missed this. This scene unfolding in front of me wasn't to be missed.

Making sure my smile held warmth and reassurance, I ran my fingers over her neck as I leaned close to her. "Do what feels right," I whispered in her ear.

"This feels like a trap," she whispered back, honesty and concern mirrored in her expression.

After leaving a kiss on her cheek, I said, "I'd never set one." That's how I'd gotten her to say yes to me all those years ago. By never setting a trap to ensnare her. She was a unicorn. If I was going to love her, I had to love her on her terms. She would always need freedom. If that's all it took to keep her by my side, it was a price I was willing to pay. Happily.

Her smile softened with the truth of my statement. "I know. I'm not sure what to do."

I shook my head. Oh, she knew. She'd just played the card that guaranteed she got exactly what she wanted. Which was, for me to take the lead. I wouldn't have objected had she simply stated that. There was no need for her to play games. At least, not with me. Still, I realized this was new to her so I gave her extra grace. We would be talking about this when we got home however. "Lean forward. Give him a glimpse down the front of that gorgeous dress you're wearing," I whispered back. "Tell him what's going on in your head."

Best to get this timid backslide out of the way. When she met up with Aaron again, she would need to have her confidence completely back. Flirting, or more, with a cute bartender had the potential to give her that.

She took a deep breath and nodded. That was my good girl. Turning from me, I missed being her focus of attention. When her shoulders straightened, however, I decided to enjoy the view instead of feeling sorry for myself.

"I was just...um...thinking that you were very kind to recommend a place for us. We weren't relishing the idea of chatting with Scottie and I could use another drink before we go to this," she paused and cleared her throat before saying, "party."

"Not a party person?" Connor asked. I had to commend the man on picking up on cue and taking the time to ask about it. Not enough men spent time on the details. They were goal driven. Which often worked well for careers and education but sucked where women were considered. The details? That's where women lived.

"It's a partners' party hosted by Jack's boss." A slight stretch of the neck and fidget of her shoulders were the only tell she gave that she was uncomfortable. Still, I saw them. Scooting closer to her, I put a hand on her shoulders in support.

Connor nodded. "I get it. Let me get the next round."

He stood and disappeared before he could ask what we wanted. Jewel turned to give me a quizzical glance, but all I could do was shrug in response. Connor returned a few minutes later holding three full martini glasses.

"That was quick," Jewel said as she carefully took one of the glasses from him.

Connor shrugged. "I'm a regular." He handed one of the others to me. "Martinis. Martinis with orange bitters. They are the signature drink of the house. Please, for the love of all that's holy, never order one from me. Mine don't compare."

"I find that hard to believe." Her voice was a deep and rich purr to my ear. The tone always made my blood heat. It was official, the alcohol had started to kick in. She was beginning to relax. "Mmmm..." The rumble of gratitude she made at her first drink sent a spark of longing through me. Oh to be that drink...

"Glad you approve." Connor raised his glass in a toast. "Cheers"

Jewel giggled as she pulled herself from her drink. "Oops. Sorry." She lifted the glass up as I lifted mine. "Cheers," we said in unison.

When I took my first sip, I could understand Jewel's reaction. It was tart and mellow at the same time. I held it in my mouth for a second, something Jewel always teased me about, until the undercurrents of the gin melted into cardamom and coriander with just a touch of pepper at the tail end. When I swallowed, I was surprisingly impressed by how smooth it went down. "Excellent drink," I said with an appreciative nod.

"So he always does that long taste thing?" Connor asked, leaning in to Jewel. "I thought it was designed specially just to torment me."

I smiled. "Nope."

"Jack lives to appreciate the finer things," Jewel said before taking another drink.

"Women, drinks, cars, cigars, food...." I shrugged as I let the sentence die unfinished. There were too many things that I loved to enjoy for me to list them all. We'd be here all night. "If you don't really savor the best things in life, you never fully appreciate the craftsmanship that went into them."

Connor looked down at his drink as if considering my words. "So women are a product of craftsmanship?"

"The best are," Jewel answered. When Connor lifted an eyebrow in question I smiled. Oh, yeah. This was one of Jewel's favorite soap boxes. Even when she was sober. "Please don't tell me you are one of those guys looking for a girl who wakes up all dewy and smelling of fresh mint. She steps out of bed and gets dressed with the aid of forest animals?" She sat back, her posture one of challenge.

"I guess I hadn't thought about it," Connor answered.

At least the guy was honest. And he didn't seem to be getting defensive while she spoke. Another plus as far as I was concerned. She would hate it to know I went out of my way to only hold conversations with people who treated her with respect, however. So I kept that tidbit to myself. It was one of the main reasons I could never stand to be in a conversation with my douchey co-worders at these stupid parties, though. They all treated her like she was some sort of living Barbie. Aaron was the only one who had ever talked to her like an equal. He'd even offered her a job as his assistant out of professional respect. That was part of the reason I thought she had been attracted to him.

"It takes time and energy to achieve any type of look that appears put together and cohesive. After a certain age, makeup is pretty much a daily task. Still, how theatrical, how natural, how much of a shimmer or shine does the woman want? Each takes time and effort to learn."

Connor nodded. "I can see where that would be a skill to master."

"And don't even get me started on lips and eyebrows." She shook her head. "Not to mention hair extensions and nail choices. And if a woman wants to go from business to sexy as the day progresses to night..."

"That does sound like a lot." Connor held up his hands in surrender. "I stand corrected. Women are definitely a product of craftsmanship."

Jewel crossed her arms over her chest in a gesture of victory. "Are you sure? I haven't even started on wardrobe or shoes."

"Please don't get her started on wardrobe or shoes," I said, my voice dry.

"I yield. I yield," Connor said with a laugh.

With a curt nod, Jewel finished her drink. "That's what I thought."

"That woman sure can down a drink when it benefits her."

I rubbed her shoulders as I left a kiss on her neck. "That she can." With a soft nibble on her ear, I added, "You should see what else she can down when it benefits her." A small gasp escaped Jewel as I said the words. Still, she didn't deny them. That had to be a good sign.

"I'm not sure I understand what you are implying," Connor said, the mischievous sparkle in his eye told me he was playing a game. Jewel enjoyed men who liked to play.

"Head," she said, holding her empty glass. "He's implying I can deepthroat a cock with the best of them."

That was a bold reply. I'd figured she'd leave me to explain that one. "She's correct," I said. "Good girl." I let my hand trail from her shoulder down her arm to her waist as I nuzzled her neck. "Very good girl." Without lifting my head away from the warmth of her body, I said, "Isn't she a good girl, Connor? So very brave for admitting that without any coercion."

She grabbed my thigh as a small purr escaped her. Yeah, she had a praise kink. I smiled at the thought of how wet her pussy would be getting right about now.

"Very brave." Connor's voice had dropped an octave. Good start.

I kissed her neck again before saying, "Tell her she's a good girl, Connor. She won't know if you don't tell her." She wrapped her arm around my shoulder as I nipped the sensitive skin under my lips. I didn't have to look at her to imagine her current appearance. I could feel by the tilt of her neck that she was leaning back. The scoring of her nails through my hair told me that her back would be arched, making her breasts a tempting focal point. Her legs would be spread to give her better stability. Her eyes were most likely closed so she could fully enjoy the sensation.

"Very good girl." Connor's voice sounded closer. As if he'd leaned forward for a better view. The thought made my cock hard. Damn, I was going to have to take advantage of her pantyless state once we got back to the car.

The thought sparked an idea that made me smile. "Know what else makes her a good girl?" I asked, my hand at her waist playing with the outline of her hip bone through her dress. No panty line there. I wasn't sure if I was savoring the knowledge or reminding her that she was naked under the dress.

"What?" Connor's voice sounded brittle as he said the single word.

"Do you want to tell him or should I, Jewlie?"

She shifted in her chair as she took a moment. Much to my surprise, before I could take my next breath, she said, "I'm not wearing anything under this dress. As per Jack's request."

"Fuck." The word was said so softly, I almost missed it. "That is a good girl," Connor said a bit louder.

This was going to be the interesting part. "I don't think he believes you, Jewlie." I bit her neck just a shade away from pain. "I don't think I believe you."

One of the reasons I loved dark bars. She shifted as she pulled the hem of her skirt up the inch it would take to show definitive proof of what a good girl she was.

"So fucking smooth." Connor's voice held a plea.

"I think he'd like to feel, Jewlie. Is that okay?" I wasn't sure what I'd do if she said no. My cock was so hard behind the prison of the zipper that I feared I would cum if she said yes. Either way, at this moment, I was royally screwed. Something I was sure Jewel would be able to empathize with as soon as I could get my hands on her properly.

"Yes, please." Her answer was barely above a whisper. Thankfully, the sound of Connor's chair scooting closer told me he had heard without me having to untangle myself from her.

She moaned softly a second later and my balls tightened.

"Fuck, she's so goddamned wet." There was awe in Connor's voice. Much as there should be.

"Damn, Jewlie, we need to get out of here. Now." It took every bit of my strained willpower not to pick her up and wrap her body around mine until she straddled me. "See you next time, Connor." I gave him a small salute as I helped Jewel out of her chair.

Connor's smile told me he wasn't offended by our hasty retreat. "Next time."

Yeah. It was official. I liked this bartender. Maybe, after the party, Jewel and I could discuss him further. For now, however, I had a problem that needed to be solved and she was the only one I trusted with it.

Neoindra
Neoindra
40 Followers