Hypno-Submission Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

BW: and if u control Katie well...

MB: yes?

BW: can I fuck her?

BW: I mean will u let me Master?

MB: how long have you wanted to fuck your friend?

BW: a while now Master

BW: she's hot but also sweet n innocent

BW: I kinda wanna corrupt her

MB: That's My job

She got nervous, thinking she'd overstepped. The next message not only put her at ease, but excited her.

MB: But I'll let you help

BW: ty Master!!!

MB: But first the videos

BW: Which videos Master?

MB: The Perfect Cock and Megagasm

BW: they're urs too?

MB: Of course. They're on My channel.

MB: Watch both and then we'll see how good a slave you are.

BW: yes Master!

BW: I'll watch them right away.

She surprised herself with the urgency she had to obey and please him. But she also wanted to feel tranced again, to lose herself and be helpless again. She cued up The Perfect Cock and started it.

She remembered less of it, even though it was almost twice as long as Hypno-Submission for Women. But she felt that amazing sense of helplessness, of being programmed for her master.

When she finished, she wanted to go watch it again, but her master had told her to watch the other video as well.

Megagasm took her deeper. She felt herself surrendering further, and when it ended, she experienced the most powerful orgasm of her life.

It began as a pressure in her pussy. Her clit became sensitive and she could feel it swell. Her pussy moistened and her nipples grew extra sensitive. Then between her legs she felt a cock, Master's cock, filling her, sliding in and out, pounding against her clit. It touched all the right spots as it fucked her. She couldn't think about anything else. She felt the cock pounding against her engorged swollen clit and felt the orgasm building in her pussy.

Her thighs trembled, her breasts swelled, and the orgasm burned through her, up through her pussy and belly, through her chest and nipples, and ripped through her mind like erotic fire. It was a combination of all her best orgasms; the most intense, the longest, the most erotic, the wettest.

She came uncontrollably for a minute or more, juices gushing between her legs.

The orgasm exploded through her, leaving her shaking, trembling. Blissfully, satisfied.

"Holy... holy fuck... holy fuck... holy fuck... You know I'm watching that again... when I'm able to move."

She lay in a blissed out stupor for a while before thinking about the first video again.

Huh. Why didn't that one affect me like this one? It said "perfect cock" and I felt a cock briefly before the Megagasm, and it felt damn good, but if this one affected me that powerfully, why did the first one only trance me?

She went back to the first video and began to read the description.

"Trigger words I can use," she said. "Feel Master fuck."

Immediately she felt a cock start to slowly push into her pussy.

"Oh... my... God... How does this feel so real?"

As the title stated, it felt perfect, big but not uncomfortable. When it slid it, she felt it every place she wanted to, even areas she swore cocks don't reach. It slid all the way in and then just stopped. It felt great just to be full with it. Then, as she wondered if that was all that would happen, it began to pump.

Slowly, it moved in and out of her pussy, long sensuous strokes.

Jesus, that feels amazing.

She let it pump for a few minutes before wondering what was up. It wasn't speeding up, just keeping a steady pace. Looking back at the description, she saw the next phrase.

"Go deeper with Master," she said.

The cock sped up a bit, fucking her a little harder as well. What's more, her nipples started to tingle and then felt as though they were being played with.

"Nice touch," she said.

She lay back, enjoying the fucking for a while then said, "Go deeper with Master."

The cock increased its speed and force again. The hands moved from her nipples to grab and squeeze her butt.

"Oh yeah!" She squealed. "You know what mommy likes. Go deeper with Master."

Again the experience went up a notch. Now, her throat was being choked, not enough to cut off the air, but enough to turn her on even more. She almost didn't want to use the trigger again.

"Go deeper with Master," she croaked out.

The cock was fucking her hard now. For a while there was no secondary sensation until she felt a sharp slap on her ass. "Yes! Spank your slut, Master!" She came again, not nearly as powerful as the Megagasm, but a good orgasm by regular standards.

Definitely better than the ones with Kyle. Shit. I feel bad for thinking that.

She let that experience go on for a while before using the trigger again, "Go deeper with Master!"

This time someone licked her clit while another pulled her hair. She was in heaven.

This is just from the triggers. What's it going to be like when he's actually in me?

She came again. Then made sure she had the final trigger right. "Feel Master cum."

The cock began to swell inside her. Her eyes bulged as it felt like it might burst. Then it came. She could feel the spurts of cum in her. It pumped harder and faster, triggering another orgasm for her. She cried out in pleasure. Her head went light. She thought she would pass out, but soon the cock slowed down and began to shrink, then slowly pulled out of her pussy.

"Jesus, do I even need him with these triggers?" she joked. She knew the answer though.

Yes.

These could entertain her while he wasn't around, but she wanted, needed, that in-person control. She wanted to look into his eyes as she Megagasmed for him. She needed to show him she was his. She laughed then.

I don't even know what he looks like.

There was a tiny picture of him on his profile. She could tell he was black with a shaved head, but nothing beyond that. She grabbed her phone.

BW: I watched the videos as ordered, Master

BW: I need to meet you

A half hour later she got a reply

MB: Tomorrow

When she went to bed, it felt later than she thought, like she lost some time after her master's reply.

*

She dreamt of being a slave girl, naked except for a metal collar attached to a chain. She was being auctioned off with other slaves. Katie and Cynthia were there too, looking scared.

Faceless men in the crowd bid for her. She thought the amounts were too low, so she posed and flirted. Her friends couldn't believe her actions.

Stop it, Brenda!" Katie shouted. "You're just gonna get yourself sold."

"That's the idea," she replied as she thrust her tiny tits out.

A black man with a shaved head placed the highest bid. She smiled happily as he approached. "Master!" she exclaimed as she dropped to her knees.

As she reached into his pants for his cock, he pushed her back. "Not on the stage," he said. "Other sluts need to be bid on." He tugged her chain and led her to his seat. Once he sat down she greedily pulled out his cock and slurped on it as they looked back at the stage. Katie and Brenda were both dragged on.

The men booed. They didn't put on a show like she did. Brenda was disappointed in them. The bids were insulting.

"A quarter!"

"Forty-five cents!"

Master had bought Brenda for two thousand dollars.

She locked eyes with Katie whose look pleaded for help.

"Buy them, Master," she said.

"Buy them?" He replied. "They don't even want to be slaves."

"They're my friends," she said.

"So?"

"So, I'll train them for you, Master. I'll make them as eager as I am."

"Hmmmm."

"Ignore their attitudes for the moment. Just look at them. They're sexy girls. I'll turn them into horny sluts for you."

"A dollar!" Master called out.

"Sold!" The auctioneer said.

Master came in Brenda's mouth. Brenda woke, her path clear.

I'll make them sluts for Master.

————————————-

You made it to the end of the chapter. That's a good sign! Please rate and leave a comment, and remember to check out my profile page for what projects I'm working on.

This story is just getting started. Get notified of the next parts by marking me as a favourite.

I appreciate you. My readers and their comments inspire me to keep writing.

Boratus.

12