All Comments on 'Hypnotic Fantasy: Incubus'

by Masters_in_your_mind

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
QueenNinaQueenNinaover 2 years ago

Unfortunately I got interrupted first go but can’t wait to do this one again and finish.

NorzNorzover 2 years ago

I've been awaiting to try out that snap command and you certainly did make that wait worth the worth. The water advice was appeciated since I cum on every cum for master command making me rather drained and very happy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Holy fuck. I wasn't even trying to take it that seriously, just as a sort of background noise and inspiration while drawing, and now i'm lying here, exhausted and with cum in my hands... You sure that incubus is just a fictional character of yours? Your voice is amazing ~

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I don't really believe in hypnose, at least not for myself, but fuck was that sexy. I was sooooo wet.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This is one of the hottest things I've ever experienced!!

My mind is blown, scuse the pun

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMasters_in_your_mind@Masters_in_your_mind
932 Followers
It's a good life. And there is something great about exploring your submissive nature in a safe and comfortable space. And that's where my hypnotic guidance comes in... If you like what you read, or hear, email me. I would love to know more about you... If you want these st...