All Comments on 'Hypnotrack Ch. 06: The Video'

by Verensei

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Man, this was great and awful at the same time. I really like this story so seeing that is not dead is great... but after 5 months coming to a pure lore chapter was painful :D.

Great chapter anyways, Verensei.

VerenseiVerenseialmost 3 years agoAuthor

Heh. This is why I submitted it with the next chapter, which is, a.. well, The start of the party.

And i'm about half done on the next chapter - which is the REST of that party. Well, that night. it's already at 4K words...

and consider how the girls are feeling when they arrive at his apartment, given what he's told them to wear, and to expect and prepare for. ;)

so you'll get your kinky fix in a few days, I suspect.

And hopefully the one after about a week later, i'd guesstimate?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Awesome! Can't wait for the next installment. Really enjoying your story, please keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Love it so far, keep it going. Does he free his slaves and if he does will there be repercussions.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Fantastic series. The sex scenes are powerful, well-paced, and detailed enough to engage the mind in the right way. The surprise of a nefarious, so far anonymous actor is a great surprise which adds drama and a whole lot of story telling potential to the series. Great job.

KREMOVKAKREMOVKA12 months ago

ogniste panie, ogniste

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous