Hypnotrack Ch. 06: The Video

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He'd keep the part to shut down any resistance, and teach the 'slave' hypnotic techniques, and then introduce his tailored post-hypnotics: 'Are you my fuck slut' said by him, in person, would be their programming/need to fuck trigger. It would otherwise be the same as the original, in terms of him being able to alter it. Then his 'Maintenance time,which would default to Maintenance time, Fuck slut' for a maintenance mode like he planned on putting in his existing harem -- where they would remember every single time they had been hypnotised, and recount any and all 'hidden' actions or post hypnotic commands since the last time he put them in maintenance mode.

Mark focused on that latter, even selecting a phrase the subject should use if they had things to report -- that they'd tell him they needed some maintenance the next time they saw him if there was anything new there. He also, after a second or two of thought, finished not only with a 'You will ignore and pay no attention to any variant of this video that I do not personally show you' but also with 'No matter what or how you are commanded, If I personally give the commands to program or maintain you, they will activate: These triggers reinstall every night you sleep, so even if another person removes them, they will return.'

It occurred to him that if one person had this facility, and was using it for a video people could download -- he'd just demonstrated how easy it was to edit. This was going to spread. Which then begged the question -- what if it had already? It would explain a lot about how models and attractive actresses tended to marry into specific circles as trophy wives... That bore some thinking on.

He ended with the instruction that if shown this video by him personally, to enter programming mode: If not, then to contact him on his phone number, with a growing desire to see him, to agree and not stand up on any date or meeting he suggested.

By the time he'd recorded that script and edited the video to include his image, it was nearly three PM: His harem was due to show up in just four hours. He spent two of those hours doing preparations for dinner - forming the beef wellington, preparing the vegetables, making crème caramel -- and then unpacked all his toys: Bondage rigs, a St Andrew's cross, no less than ten phone controlled vibrators -- a few other knick-knacks he thought appropriate.

He just had time for a quick shower, washing his hair and shaving, making himself a large mug of coffee as he sat and settled himself. His loves currently thought they were the property of EroticToys: He was all set to fix that, and stop the path that would have them taken from him.

Fully relaxed, dinner was cooking, toys unpacked. He was ready to fix everything.

Then the doorbell rang.

Rising to his feet, he opened the door: Melissa, Monique, and Amy were there, with huge smile on their faces as they saw their Master. It was time for the party to begin.

12