HypnoWho

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you, Nicole, please show her in." He stood, arranged his tie and came around his desk as the door to his office opened and Nicole ushered in his patient.

"Dr. Thornton, so good to see you back," Ms. Takagi said with a polite smile.

"Thank you," he said as Nicole closed the door behind her. They made some idle chatter about his trip to Europe and then she took her place on the couch.

"Now, tell me Jasmine, how were you during my absence?" Thornton said as he pulled his chair near the psychiatric couch.

Jasmine Takagi smiled up at him with her hands crossed on her stomach. She was the daughter of one of the city's leading industrialists. Her family had come from Japan years ago to make their fortune. The Takagi family still lived by the strict Japanese societal laws of their homeland.

"Very well, Dr. Thornton," she said softly. "I had to see Dr. Richelli a couple of times and he was very helpful."

"Good, I'm happy to see there has been no relapse. How are things with your family?"

Jasmine had embarrassed her family by becoming embroiled in a sex scandal. A videotape of her and two older gentleman had found its way into general circulation, and soon a news station sensationalized it. The Takagi family was of course furious that their daughter would shame their family. Her father sought professional help for their daughter to save face and she had become his patient.

"Things are still strained but I am hopeful for a reconciliation," she said.

He had diagnosed her with nymphomania and told the family that this was an uncontrollable illness. For the last year, Dr. Thornton had been trying to talk her out of her urges by going back over her life to try to unlock the reasons behind her behavior.

And for a year, he'd wanted to jump on top of her and ravish her. She was an incredible beauty. A flawless Oriental face with the almond eyes, straight diminutive nose and an almost round pair of lips. She wore her crimped jet-black hair to mid-back and used some kind of gel that made it look damp. Her body was lithe and graceful with the legs of a dancer. She was tall for a Japanese women; he guessed she was 5' 6".

"Well, I think I have a new technique that will be most helpful in your treatment," Dr. Thornton began. . . .

* * * * * * * * * *

". . . . and when I snap my fingers, you will become totally awake and alert and feel refreshed."

SNAP. Jasmine opened her eyes and looked at Dr. Thornton.

"How to you feel, Ms. Takagi?"

"Fine, did I go under?"

"Yes, I had no trouble. Thank you for being so cooperative."

"How long was I under?"

"About fifteen minutes."

"Were you able to learn anything?"

"Yes, I found out that you are an ordinary girl that loves to have sex. The hotter the sex, the better." Thornton saw her face cloud up; this was not something she wanted to hear after a year of visits to his office. "But, Jasmine I must say one thing to you. Buttercup."

At the mention of her keyword, Jasmine's entire demeanor changed. Her face took on a seductive look. She turned on her side to face him and cupped one of her breasts through her silk blouse.

"Dr. Thornton, you know I find you extremely attractive," Jasmine purred. "I've had such wicked thoughts about you." Her eyes closed and she tilted her head back as her hand squeezed her breast hotly through the silk blouse that she wore. All designed to enflame passion in her doctor and it had the desired effect. "You could do anything you want to me. I will show you untold pleasures."

"That's right, Jasmine. I don't want you to fight your feelings any longer. I'll help you act out all those bad desires. I think it may be an important step in your treatment. And you can be assured that I will not let anyone know."

Thornton rose from his chair and walked back to his desk, keeping his eyes on Jasmine as he felt his cock stiffen. Sitting on the edge of the desk, he flicked his intercom on.

"Nicole, I'm not to be disturbed for the next half hour."

Jasmine rose from the couch, knowing why he was demanding privacy. She knew the power that her body had over men. It was an easy matter to seduce her doctor.

Thornton smiled at Jasmine as she walked slowly toward him. He'd programmed her to be the seductress. She came between his legs, running her hands up his thighs until they rested on his noticeable bulge.

He grabbed her head and Frenched her, jamming his tongue into her hot mouth. Her nimble fingers undid his belt and unbuttoned his pants during their passionate kissing. His zipper went down and her small hand slid inside to rub his erection through his underwear.

Thornton broke their kiss and Jasmine looked down between their bodies. About three inches of her doctor's prick was sticking up past the waistband of his underpants. A nice, big, fat cock all hard for her. She wished she'd seduced him long ago. She let her hand rub the exposed shaft and he drew in his breath at her delicate touch.

"Oh, you sexy bitch! Your hand feels good. I bet your lips would feel fantastic," Thornton said to his sexually flushed patient.

Jasmine gave him a wicked smile and hooked her fingers under the elastic band on his shorts and tugged them down. Dr. Thornton lifted his ass and the shorts and his pants pooled around his knees.

Jasmine took a step away from him and, bending at the waist, brought her pretty face down on his fat sex organ. He felt her tongue begin to rim his enflamed glans and he pulled her long hair up and over her head so he could watch.

The Japanese beauty finished her tongue bath and got down to some serious cock sucking. She raised her mouth over his spit-slick tip and let a long dollop of saliva fall onto his cock-knob and the shaft beneath it. Her small hand took this lubricant and rubbed it up and down his shaft bringing a groan from her doctor.

"Doctor Thonton, what a big cock you have! Oh, I must get it all wet." She spat on his cock and continued working her fist. "Mmmmmm, yeah, I'm going to love sucking your cock!" She continued spitting on his enflamed pillar until it was veritably dripping with her spit.

"Suck it, Jasmine!" Dr. Thornton ordered. The nympho was driving him mad.

As he watched, Jasmine ran the side of her face slowly up his wet cock. Her eyes were closed; it looked like she was getting off just feeling his veiny erection scrape along her cheek.

Finally, her mouth came back up over his cockhead and she kissed it lovingly before opening her mouth wide and diving down on his phallus, taking five inches of his thick erection to the back of her talented mouth.

Thornton nearly came at the lewd sight of his cock between her small red lips; they looked stretched to the breaking point. Jasmine held her face down on him, her tongue dancing around the underside of his shaft as she sucked. Then she took another inch. Thornton felt the rippling walls of her throat massaging his glans and he knew she was going to try to eat all nine inches.

"Aaaah, yeah, take it all! God, you horny cocksucker!" Alec hissed down at his new geisha lover.

Jasmine was breathing heavily through her nose, getting her throat ready for more. Her hand let go of the base of his cock and she forced her face down further. Thornton felt his dick bend as it followed the tunnel of her throat. Her lips crushed themselves into his pubic hairs as she took all nine fat inches like a porno queen.

"Aaawwww, shit!" Thornton gasped as she held his cock deep in her throat for about fifteen seconds. It was the first time any woman had deep-throated him and the feeling was indescribable. God, he wanted to keep her on his dick forever!

Soon, however, Jasmine slowly backed off his rod until she had about three inches in her skilled mouth. Her hand gripped his shaft again and began jacking him as she began corkscrewing her lips up and down his weighty fuckstick.

As she sucked, her left hand unzipped her skirt and she kicked it off. Her free left hand then dipped into the front of her black panties; Alec could see the outline of her fingers working her wet pussy.

"Mmmmmmmmmmm, hmmmmmmmmm, mmmmmmm," Jasmine hummed around her meaty prisoner. Her fist became a blur, urging him toward a climax. At the top of a suck, she took her mouth off him and used her hand on his sensitive knob.

Thornton used the opportunity to move them to another position. He hopped off the desk and pushed his patient to her knees before him. She immediately began eating his cock again. His hands gripped her oily hair and he began thrusting into her mouth. He enjoyed this more active involvement.

"Finger yourself.....use both hands! Rub your pussy, baby!" Thornton ordered.

Jasmine's other hand let go of his shaft and disappeared into her panties and she moaned around his pistoning dong. She whimpered more and more as her hands whipped her pussy into a frenzy. After repressing her sexual urges for so long, she was longing for release. She pulled her mouth off him and whimpered as her hips gyrated against her fingers.

"Cum, Jasmine, cum all over your fingers!" Alec ordered and she moaned as her loins melted into her orgasm. Her red lips formed a perfect "O" as her body undulated on her knees. Her silk blouse could not hide the impression of her hard nipples.

Thornton saw his new geisha lose it and knew he had to join her. He rammed his dick in her "O" ring lips and began stroking it in her sweet mouth. His balls began to boil and he could feel his own climax fast approaching. He felt Jasmine's hands slide up the back of his thighs and grab his humping ass.

Feeling his climax roaring toward him, Thornton looked down at the kneeling girl. Her eyes were now open and looking up at him as he used her mouth like a cunt. Her erotic slanted eyes and stuffed red lips sent Thornton over the edge.

"I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna CUMMMM!" he shouted as his prick began spewing thick ropes of jism against Jasmine's tonsils. Thornton's hands jerked her head forward and his cock filled her throat again as his salty load continued to stream out against the smooth inner walls of her neck.

"OH, FUCK!....AH!....AH!....AH!" Thornton groaned as the sexy Asian nympho guzzled his creamy seed. Finally, she sucked the last drop from his dickhole.

Thornton released her head and fell backward against his desk on shaky knees. Jasmine remained on her knees, her eyes now closed, as her hands came up to rub the tiny amount of his cum that had ran onto her chin when he withdrew.

"Jasmine, I think we've made an important breakthrough today," he quipped as he pulled his pants back up, buttoning them. Jasmine rose from her position on the floor and came into his arms.

"Dr. Thornton, please take those pants back off," she pouted sexily. "I'm sure I could find a way to get you hard again."

"Very tempting, my dear. But your time is almost up. I promise to call you soon and we will be together. I want you to go home and wait by the phone. Will you do that, Jasmine?"

"Yes, of course," she promised, unable to refuse the request from the new love of her life.

* * * * * * * * * *

Thornton arrived home that night around 7 PM. Stephana met him in the foyer, all excited, practically bubbling over.

"Alec, I've got a surprise for you. Close your eyes!"

"What?"

"Close your eyes! Come on." Stephana took his hand and led him into the living room. "Okay, you can open them now."

Alec opened his eyes.

Before him, nervously shifting from foot to foot, was Lisa. But it was a totally different Lisa than the beatnik grunge child they'd lived with. This Lisa had been completely remade.

First, she was wearing a dress. A strapless white evening gown down to mid-thigh, sheer white panty hose and matching high heeled shoes. The white fabric showed off her natural olive skin.

Second, she had had her hair redone. It was now short, just off the shoulders, and done in large curls. Her face was framed by long straight ribbons of hair that had been lightened to a pale brown, almost blonde.

Third, someone had introduced her to make-up. Her skin looked perfect, her eyebrows had been reshaped to be narrower and straighter, and lipstick made her lips look fuller. She looked like some European princess.

"I'm pleased to meet you, young lady. Are you a friend of Lisa's?"

Lisa laughed and blushed, not used to be the center of attention.

"Well, I hope you like it, Alec," Lisa finally said. "Mom sure spent enough money on me today. I've been washed and cut and manicured and God knows what else."

"Oh, we just did a little maintenance work," Stevie laughed as she went to stand by her daughter and gave her a hug.

"Well, whatever you call it, I think it's great. I think we should go out to dinner and celebrate. I want everyone to see the two beautiful women in my life. How about dinner at Lucini's?" Alec suggested.

"Perfect!" Stevie agreed. Lucini's was one of the Boston's finest restaurants. People went there to be seen and the food was five star fare. Live music and a small dance floor made it a romantic nightspot. "Lisa, come help me pick out a dress."

Stevie and Lisa headed up the stairs arm in arm. Alec found himself watching Lisa's bottom instead of his wife's. The unexpected blossoming of Lisa stirred more than parental feelings in him.

Lisa had already been conditioned. All he needed to do was speak her keyword and implant further instructions. The thought of completing a mother-daughter conquest was very appealing. Very appealing.

* * * * * * * * * *

At Lucini's they were well known and able to get a table overlooking the dance floor even on a busy Friday night. They had dinner. Lisa and Stevie had salad entrees while Alec had a magnificent veal Parmesan. They were having coffee when Thornton asked Lisa to dance.

"Really, Alec? I think I'd step all over your feet. I never learned," Lisa said nervously.

"Well, you're going to have to learn sometime. Better with me than some poor suitor."

"Oh, go ahead, Lisa," Stevie encouraged.

"All right," Lisa said as Alec pulled out her chair and offered his arm to her. Blushing, Lisa took it and let herself be led to the dance floor. As they arrived, the band struck up one of another long line of slow dance numbers.

Alec grasped her right hand in his and swung his left arm around her waist and proceeded to show her how to slow dance. She was clumsy at first but soon she had the motions down. Alec maneuvered them toward the opposite side of the dance floor after Lisa waved to her mother.

"Lisa, there's something I wanted to speak with you about. It's about the belltower." At the mention of her keyword, Lisa went stiff and glassy-eyed. She stopped dancing as the trance took control.

Thornton quickly began giving her new instructions.

"Lisa, this is Alec. Hear what I am saying and obey. Dance like you just were. Move your legs, that's it, that's much better." Her dancing skills were much deteriorated but it was enough to not draw undue attention form any of the other dancers. He quickly ran through his other prepared instructions.

"Lisa, you are incredibly attracted to me. You don't care that I am married to your mother. You want to make love with me. You will try to seduce me. You will not fear rejection or that I might tell your mother. You will do whatever I ask of you, both in your day-to-day life and sexually. Do you understand?"

"Yesss."

"Good. Now you are coming up out of the trance. You are nearing full consciousness. When I say your keyword, you will become totally awake. Belltower."

Lisa raised her head from his chest and took a deep breath like she was awakening from a nap.

"You okay, Lisa?" Thornton said, giving her waist a little squeeze.

"Oh, yeah. This is great. You're a good teacher, Alec." Lisa moved closer to him, looking up at her stepfather. "I like slow dancing. Especially with someone I love."

Alec knew she'd thrown that line out on purpose. It could be taken both ways. Love like a member of her family or the love between a man and a woman.

"Mother's so lucky to have a man like you," Lisa continued. "I hope I can find someone just like you. You're everything I want in a man." Her young body was molded to his now and he felt his penis begin to fill with blood. She was trying to get him excited and he thrilled at her young body as it pressed against his.

"Seeing you this way, Lisa, I've got to say that any man would love to be with you. You're a beautiful young woman," Thornton offered, bringing her hand to his mouth and lightly kissing it as the music ended.

Lisa held him while other couples began heading for their seats. Her eyes conveyed the attraction she now felt for her stepfather. She could see the same thing in his eyes.

"Don't I get a kiss after a dance?" Lisa asked hopefully.

Alec smiled and lowered his head to give her a quick peck on her lips but Lisa hooked her hand around his neck and he felt her lips open and her tongue dart against his lips before he pulled himself away, conscious that Stevie was probably watching.

"We better get back to the table, Lisa. Your mother might think you are trying to steal her man." Thornton led his stepdaughter back toward their table, his mind racing ahead on his plans for later that evening.

* * * * * * * * * *

"Darling, thank you for a wonderful evening." Stevie said as they entered the front door an hour later. "I can not remember when I had such a good evening out. I hope you enjoyed it, Lisa?"

"Yes, it was most enjoyable," she said, looking at her stepfather.

"Well, I think I was with the two most beautiful women in the place tonight," Alec complimented them. He gave his wife a hug and she headed to the kitchen.

"I'm going to make some coffee. Would you like some?"

"Yes, thank you, dear," Alec called after her. He drifted into the living room with Lisa walking ahead of him. She was walking very femininely, moving her hips in that dress for his benefit. She looked back and caught him staring at her derriere.

"You better not let mom see you ogling me like that?" she said and then laughed. Her laugh said that it was all right to mentally undress her. She liked his attention. Gone was the blushing girl from earlier in the evening. Instead, Lisa was now a confident seductress.

"Lisa, we both know you were grinding your bottom so that I would look at it. Am I right?"

Lisa stole a glance at the kitchen before answering.

"Yes, I guess we both do know that. . . the question is whether you want to see more." She was becoming totally blatant in her seduction. She turned toward him and sat on the arm of the couch. She was waiting for his response.

"I would," Alec answered. "I would very much. Does that shock you?"

"Not in the least. I was hoping you would say that. I'm not a little girl, Alec. I want you. And I know you want me now. So, what are we going to do about it?"

"Your mother has had a busy day. I'm sure she will be asleep by 11 o'clock. I'm very certain that I will still be wide awake. Maybe restless. I might get up and take a look around the house to be sure the alarms are on. I might look in on you to see that you are okay."

His stepdaughter smiled as her mom came into the room with coffee for her husband.

* * * * * * * * * *

"Alec, I just can't get over the turnaround in Lisa," Stevie said as she brushed out her hair in the mirror at her makeup table. "She's like a whole new person."

Alec finished his nightly 100 sit-ups and lay back on the carpet. He liked the way his nightly workout regimen made his body feel right after. His muscles were hardened, the blood was circulating. He rolled over and began his 50 push-ups as Stevie finished her hair and walked to the bed, clothed in a purple satin Victoria Secret bra and panties.

"Don't wear yourself out, loverboy," she said as she lay across the bed on her side and watched him workout.