All Comments on 'I Am Going to Help You Pt. 02'

by Elliot_George

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I would snatch that fucking key off her chest before she saw my hand move.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Ridiculously short. Come on and tell a story for crying out loud.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Tie that bitch down and fuck her to death a couple of time. Then lock that cage back on, hang the key back around her neck and before you untie her eat your cream pies out of her while giving her several more orgasms. As you untie her beg to do it again next Wednesday..

InfiniteXaosInfiniteXaos8 months ago

I hope he leaves her.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I wish the nitwits that don’t like chastity stories would just move on. Why read a story that is advertised as a chastity story if you don’t like the theme?

Here we have a loving married couple embarking on a change in their marriage. The reader wants to know how will it go? What adventures will this lead to? Will the cage stop Mark from leering at other women? Will it bring Mark and Carol closer together or will it push them apart? Why did She not get better consent from him first? (This “You trust me, don’t you?” is a pretty weak consent. J.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous