I finally fucked My married Ex

Story Info
Story about how I planned and managed to fuck my married ex.
1.2k words
2.93
51.5k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi Readers, Hope you all are doing well. I am Vicky and I come from a bit conservative background from India. I am 28 and currently working with a multinational pharmaceutical company. And this story is about my school days sweetheart, Lucy.

This goes back to the teenage years we both were in college. She was one class junior to me, 5 ft 4, fair skin (compared to most Indian skins). She was just beginning to enter into her early youth age of her sexuality.

With time we get really close to each other. We had our 1st kiss, 1st make out.. But when it comes to sex.. She had this "no sex before marriage" rule as she was from a very conservative family. So I was just forced to restrict myself to phone sex and virtual orgasms. We would talk dirty and do all sort of role playing over fun and touch ourselves to satisfy our sexual needs.

And after getting so intimate with someone if you could not have sex with her then it feels so incomplete. Even though you think you have moved on your dick always wants to fuck that one girl who had given him the first feeling of love making.

Time passed by, I moved on to the next college and focused on my career. The long distance relationship slowly drifted us apart. We completely lost touch.

Deep inside I was always having that incompleteness of not being able to fuck her once after getting so intimate with her. I felt frustrated that after devoting so much time and effort to a young and beautiful body, to make her a sex goddess from nowhere and not being able to fuck her and the fact that someone might be getting all that pleasure out of it. It was crazy. During all these years I had sex with other girls and made girlfriends but my dick was still not satisfied. The dick badly wanted that pussy and can only get satisfied after fucking that pussy alone.

After my master's degree, I was placed in a pharmaceutical company in one metro city. Luckily, one day while roaming around I met Lucy. We spoke for a bit and I came to know that she has been married for the last 1 year. She and Her husband are living in the same city. She asked me to come to visit her house sometime. I was a bit sad from inside to learn that my college day sweetheart is married now and lawfully is some other man's wife. But I had some hope and decided to pay a visit to her place.

In one fine weekday evening I visited her place. She introduced me to her husband as an old friend.

She has turned herself into one faithful housewife. We all had a good conversation over dinner. And I learnt that her husband has no idea about us. Over dinner I deliberately brought in a few indirect topics to find out if she still has feelings for me or not. I could clearly see those feelings in her eyes and she also got the hint what I am upto. Before I left their house She cornered me and made it clear to me that whatever happened between us was history and that I should never cross the line.

I could clearly see an opportunity there. I visited her house a few more times and became good friends with her husband. I gave her husband few trial supplements in the name of men health booster to try out.

The supplements I gave to her husband contained strong testosterone blockers which will reduce his sex drive for next few months. He will not be able to get any erections and will not be able to have sex with his hot wife.

With each passing day and with no sex from her husband, Lucy was accumulating all the sexual desires in her. She is like a ticking sex bomb ready to explode on the next available hard dick come on her way.

Meanwhile I planned to visit her on a weekday while her husband will be busy at work. I took the day off and visited her place. She invited me in and she made tea for us. I started telling her about the past and how I miss all these. I could see how aroused she was by remembering all those. I asked her to get some water for me. While she was going to the kitchen I followed her and came close to her. I grabbed her from the back and started kissing her. She couldn't resist but to kiss me back.

In her kitchen itself, we started kissing each other badly. She was wearing a saree and now after marriage, she has become even hotter. I started playing with her. I quickly unwrapped her from her saree and was making out with full force. After some time we moved inside her bedroom. This was my moment. This is the girl I wanted to have sex with and here it is she is on the bed completely naked.

There was not an inch left in her body which was not kissed by my lips. Those soft and super rounded boobs as if they were asking to get sucked. Her ass and her pussy. I started eating her out like a chocolate cake. My tongue was eating her pussy out. Mansi has nothing but to completely submit herself and enjoy the moment. We went into the real 69 modes and enjoyed the role play. Eventually, I fuck her in all different positions I could remember. Starting from missionary to spooning to doggy to back drilling. Finally, my dick was inside that pussy it always wanted to be. She asked me to put on the condom.

Even though I wanted to fuck her without condom I did not want to kill her mode coz of this small issue. After fucking her for some times when We switched to the ultimate drilling position I removed the condom and fucked her. My dick was now in her pussy directly without any layer in between. Her pussy was so wet for not been fucked for a whole month that she could not notice it. My dick was mining all her sexual energies. My dick was not ready to leave anything for her husband and wanted to get it all out.

But that juicy pussy was like an infinite power of sexuality. My dick tried its best for over 30 mins to drill out all the sexuality but even after 30 mins of ruthless sex and 3 orgasms that pussy was ready to take more stroke play. My dick has nothing but to bow down to that pussy power. But before bowing down I released my entire cum load inside that pussy. Finally my dick got the satisfaction it wanted. She came to know that I cum inside her. She was a bit worried but told me that so far in these years she had never let her husband have sex with her without condom. So effectively this was the 1st time any dick has actually touched her pussy and have cum inside her. I knew she was saving it all for my dick. We went on for one more round that day.

After 9 months post that incident now she had her 1st baby. Her husband was happy becoming a father. But only we 2 knew who the real father is.

This is how I finally fucked her.

Hope you all liked it. Please provide me feedback in the comments. Thank you all and will be back with my next fantasy series.