I Found My Wife's Black Dildo Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Allie turned to face me. "That isn't going to happen Jack...maybe on my boobs, but not in your wildest dreams on my face or in my mouth."

My thoughts turned to several situations I'd watched and listened to over the past few weeks when my formerly innocent wife encouraged white porn chicks to "Swallow his black seed" or "Take his BBC jizz down your throat".

I bit my tongue. While I was on the edge of release, I knew the interracial scene was next and I didn't want to distract her with my ejaculation.

I laughed. "C'mon Al, I haven't forgotten who I'm married to. But that can wait, I want to return the favor first." I nudged her aside and flipped our positions. She was now lying on her back. I climbed between her legs just as the video scene changed.

I pushed her thighs apart and took in the sexy sight of her. Allie has one of those perfect pussies, demure, but highlighted by soft dangling lips. A small patch of dark lady fur curled a half-inch above her inverted wishbone.

At that moment, the entire entity glistened in the low light cast by the television screen.

Her breathy voice sounded as my tongue found its way home. "Mmmm...Jack...feels good." Her slender fingers weaved in my hair.

I peered up to see her heavy eyes staring languidly towards the ceiling. Her little fingers had moved up her flat tummy and were now softly tugging on her swollen nipples.

On the screen behind me I could hear the voice of Karla Kush, one of my favorite adult actresses talking to someone on the phone. I knew the scene, I'd watched it a bunch of times. The pretty blonde was playing the part of a masseuse waiting for one of her clients to arrive. She acknowledged an attraction to him on the phone and then told her friend he was black.

I watched as Allie's head dipped and her eyes now interestedly spied the television screen.

I set about eating my wife's succulent slit as the porn scene intensified. Without having to turn and look, I knew the blonde masseuse and the black bull had progressed to a hot sixty-nine. Allie's finger ministrations and pleasure sighs confirmed she was enjoying every bit of what she was feeling and watching.

I purposefully disengaged and turned towards the screen. I grunted, "Oh shit, that dude has a huge black cock!"

I felt Allie's grip tighten against my head. Her eyes were still focused on the screen, but she didn't acknowledge my statement.

"Damn honey, I didn't know there was...uh...interracial stuff on here. Do you want me to find something else?" I questioned, wanting to put her on the spot, but suspecting what her answer would be.

"Hmm...no...no...uh...it's fine...I guess...mmm...keep doing that Jack." She gasped as my tongue reconnected with her juicy clit.

Allie's hips began making subtle rolling motions against my face. My mouth was soon dripping in her wetness. From the sounds I could hear behind me and my recollection of the scene, I knew the black bull was now splitting hot little Karla in two with his hammer cock. I recalled the stiffness of her pokey nipples causing me to gaze up at my wife's heavenly set. As hot as the sexy porn actresses' perky little tits were in my mind, they didn't hold a candle to Allie's spherical C-cups.

My wife's fingers moved hesitantly from my head back to her rounded mounds. I had rarely seen her play with them, but within seconds her little digits were re-tweaking her rock-hard nubs.

"Mmmm Jack...that feels so good..." Allie uttered breathlessly as she delicately pushed her pussy against my face.

"You taste amazing babe." I grunted before pushing her further. "Who's enjoying this more, you or that blonde?"

"Mmmm...I...don't...mmm...don't stop Jack."

"C'mon Al, you're only getting my tongue, that blonde is getting that huge black thing. It's got to be her, right?"

"Ohhhh...I don't...um know...mmm...yeah. I just know I'm very happy right now." She gasped, her eyes focused on the screen behind me.

My tongue was like a whirling dervish against her swollen bump. Allie was now pushing her pussy more forcefully against my face, rotating her hips, and begging for more.

I pulled away and uttered between breaths, "I would love to watch you get it from a huge cock like that Al!"

My comment caught her by surprise. It took her a moment, but she answered, clearly stunned. "Jack...no! Why...why would you say that...?"

But, despite her questioning, her pussy didn't stop gyrating against my mouth.

"You're so beautiful. I'd just love to watch. And I know you'd love it!"

Her eyes remained glued to the screen. Her next response was more distant. "Jack...that...that's crazy."

I knew my actions and the interracial porn were breaking down her resistance as visions of what I'd watched through our bedroom spy-cam circled my brain. Suddenly, my thoughts were interrupted by her gasping voice.

"Are...are...you serious Jack, you would really want to see that...wouldn't that upset you...?"

This was the response I was waiting for.

"I...I...it's a fantasy Al. I think seeing you with a hung black guy would be so hot! I'd love to watch you get off on it."

Allie's fingers gripped my head more aggressively while her hips kept moving.

"Wait Jack, now you're saying a black guy. Not just a guy with a big...you know...thing? You're obviously not serious?"

"Oh, did I say black guy? Yeah, I guess I did...well I will admit it looks pretty hot with his black skin against that girl's white body..."

I could hear Karla Kush moaning and begging the black bull to fuck her deeper. Despite our back and forth, Allie's eyes remained fixed on the screen. I buried my face back into her dripping slit and vacuumed her slippery button.

This time, driven from the wine, visual stimulation, or the pleasure from my oral ministrations, she didn't hold back. "I...I...oh God Jack, yes just like that! Yes, right there...mmm...feels good...so good...yeah. Don't stop...uhn..."

I knew this was also the point when Karla Kush was nearing her first squirting climax.

"Are you going to cum Al?"

"Mmmm...yesss Jack...it feels sooo good...uhn...uhn...keep going."

"Al...you're so hot! Cum all over that big black cock!"

Her fingernails ground against my scalp and her hips shook wildly. "Yes Jack...mmm...so good...don't stop...uhn...uhn...uhn...ohhhhh...uhhhhh...fuhhhhh..."

For the first time in ten years of marriage, a wave of my wife's pussy juice squirted across my face and down my chin as her sinewy thighs vice-gripped both sides of my head. Ever since her black dildo had entered our lives, my wife had become a squirter.

I felt a spurt of my own cum leak from my dick.

Allie was still twitching and shaking as I kissed my way up her flat stomach, tonguing both spiked nipples before reaching the smooth skin of her lithe neck. Her eyes were closed, and her breathing remained heavy and strained.

I nibbled and kissed along the supple surfaces below her chin. "Damn Al, that was amazing. I know I'm not bad, but I've never seen you react like that. What got you so hot?"

She didn't answer immediately but continued to rub her fingers through my hair. "Oh Jack, I don't know...I guess it was everything. The wine, your wonderful tongue, and I guess...the video too..." She finally replied, subtle embarrassment evident in her voice.

"I loved it. I think we should do this a lot more often." I answered, stating the obvious.

My wife gripped my head again and giggled softly. "Of course you do Jack Bradshaw, but I would be a hypocrite if I didn't agree."

She never made mention of my encouragement for her to "Cum all over that big black cock" before her lids got heavy, and she dozed off to sleep.

As she lay sleeping contentedly next to me, I stroked my dick while contemplating all that had taken place these past few weeks. As my balls began to tingle, an image of the black contractor taking my sexy wife hard from behind morphed into my thoughts. I creamed on my stomach, trying my very best to keep from making a sound. Allie stirred momentarily before she rolled away from me. I did a haphazard cleanup with the excess bedding before drifting off for the night.

My final thought before sleep was imagining what might lay in store for us in the coming weeks.

*****

Two days later I was on a flight back to Southern California, excited again to see if Allie would use my absence as an opportunity to play.

But despite my hopefulness, Monday and Tuesday nights came with no activity. I found myself completely disheartened that she'd simply slipped under the covers and gone to sleep both nights.

And while we'd obviously talked several times since my departure, I didn't want to leave it up to chance on Wednesday night. After putting the kids down, I watched on the spy camera feed as she slipped into bed and pulled out a book to read. I muted the sound on the computer video and called her.

I watched as the phone ring startled her at first before she reached across and picked it up from her nightstand.

"Hey, whatcha doin?" I asked.

"Oh, just sitting here in bed reading, how bout you?"

"Well...uh...I'm thinking about you. Actually, I'm thinking about last weekend."

"Oh...and what are you thinking about exactly Mr. Bradshaw?" She laughed, a suspiciously knowing tone in her sweet voice.

"I...uh...was remembering how amazing it was to make love to you while watching that...um...video."

"Of course that's what you were thinking about Jack!" This time she busted up.

"What's so funny about it? You clearly liked it too."

Allie was quiet for a moment before she answered. "Yes Jack, it was fun, but why are you thinking about it now? You're down there and I'm up here."

"I...I don't know. I thought maybe we could...uh...have some phone sex or something?"

Allie giggled again before answering in a naughty tone. "Maybe we could watch another video when you're home this weekend. But right now, I'm pretty tired."

"Okay, I'm going to hold you to that!" I answered, feigning disappointment.

"Of course you are, my constantly horny husband! Hey, but speaking of that, we never talked about those things you said while we were...um...making love."

"What things?" I asked, already knowing what she was referring to but wanting her to have to say it.

"When you said it excited you to think about me with another guy...A guy with a big...um...you know...dick."

"Oh that...I don't know Al, we all have our fantasies I guess. But I would be lying if it didn't turn me on to think about how you would look being totally pleasured by a you know...hung dude."

"Jack! When have I ever given you the impression that is something I desire?"

Every time you impale yourself on that black monster! I thought to myself.

"You haven't Allie, but it's still a fantasy of mine. And I have to say, there was something about that video with the blonde and that black guy that was especially hot! I have to guiltily admit, I was picturing that being you with him!"

She was quiet for several seconds before she finally spoke. "Really Jack? That was arousing to you?"

My heart was beating fast now. "Yeah, I'm not sure why, but there was something about the contrast between the girl's white skin and his muscled black body and his huge...uh...cock. I thought it was hot—the taboo element making it more so I guess. What...uh...what did you think?"

Allie hesitated again, but I watched as her hand moved slowly down her body until it was between her legs. "I...I guess I'm more color blind than you Jack. I agree it was an arousing encounter, but I didn't really consider the black and white aspect."

I knew she was lying, but before I could say anything she continued. "So let me get this straight, if the two of us were say up in Tahoe for the weekend and some cute guy hit on me at the beach or at that bar we like, you're saying you would be okay if we took him back to our room?"

My cock was now hard as fuck. I couldn't believe we were having this conversation. And it was even more arousing that Allie was slowly rubbing her pussy while asking.

"It depends."

"Depends on what?" I could sense an eagerness in her voice.

"Is he white or black?"

"JACK! Why would you...?" She paused. "What...what if he was black?"

Her response stunned me. I was trying to decide how to answer when she spoke again.

"Actually don't answer that Jack! This is crazy we are even having this conversation, it's not like it would ever happen anyway!"

"But Al..."

"Enough! Good night Jack. I love you!"

"Good night sweetheart. I love you too!" I capitulated, not wanting to push things any further, but confident I had baited the hook.

Sure enough after we hung up, she immediately climbed out from under the covers wearing a little nightgown and departed from view.

A couple of minutes later, Allie returned into the view of the spy cam. She was still dressed in the nighty, but her hands were no longer empty—she had a tube of lubricant in one and nine inches of Chocolate Decadence in the other. My cock hadn't softened, but it immediately sprang back to attention almost as fast as the video images traveled through the ether from Northern to Southern California.

Allie spread her customary towel on the bed before leaning to her left and removing the laptop from her nightstand.

Suddenly, she froze for a moment and listened for a sound that was almost assuredly one of the kids. Apparently finally comfortable with the situation, she opened the computer and inserted a disk. The bluish glow cast a heavenly luminance on my sexy wife.

I reached down and stroked myself.

Allie lifted her ass off the mattress and shimmied the nighty upward exposing her toned thighs and silky panties. With her gown now bunched around her waist, she reached down between her legs and swept a couple of fingers along her bulging labia. A quiet gasp escaped her lips. I watched in stunned silence as for the next several minutes she seemed to be teasing herself—not allowing her wandering fingers access inside the band of skimpy panties.

Allie didn't seem to mind however—my wife's slender fingers knew exactly what to do. She rubbed herself in little circles. With her knees spread wide, it didn't take long before I could see a small patch of wetness forming on the surface of the garment. Allie reached for the hem of her nightgown, pulled it over her head, and tossed it onto my side of the bed. She now lay on our bed completely naked except for the slickened fabric covering her bulging camel toe.

From my birds eye view, my wife's stunning body looked like that of a centerfold. I still couldn't believe I was seeing her this way.

Her next move blew my mind.

Allie brought the fingers that had instigated the slickness on her panties to her mouth and extended her tongue. Time stood still as she softly inhaled and licked along the smooth surfaces, no doubt savoring the same sweet scent I had dined on the previous weekend.

I could hear feint sounds of satisfaction coming from her throat before her hand moved to her chest. It looked so small against the background of her full tits. My beautiful wife captured a pokey nipple between her slick digits and tugged ever so delicately. Moments later she did the same to the other. "Mmmm..."

My dick was so hard it hurt.

It was clear to me, Allie's foreplay ritual and the advancing video were clearly lighting her fire in anticipation for what was next.

She reached for the thick rubber branch and held it up in front of her. Her eyes widened as she stared at it. "Mmmm...I missed you..." she purred.

Allie brought it to her lips and lovingly kissed around the head before running her tongue slowly down the underside. Quiet sounds of adoration and desire reverberated from her lips and throat. When she finally reached the bottom I heard her whisper, "Thank you Hannah..."

I muttered my own conflicted comment to Allie's friend.

Allie quickly set the dildo aside and gripped the stretchy bands of her G-string and seconds later it was on the floor. I peered at her cute little muff, poised island-like a half-inch above her puffy folds. Her fingers were soon tangled in the small patch, playfully tugging and rubbing, no doubt teasing her sensitive mons before carrying on to her true treasure.

Her full breasts looked so good pressed together between her descended arms. Allie's productive time in the gym contributed to the visual that was now before me. In the shadowy light, I could see the subtle muscles in her long limbs as they extended down her flat tummy. The sleekness of her body made her healthy breasts look even bigger and more pronounced than normal.

For the next few minutes, I watched in awe as the fingers from both hands did a scintillating dance between her legs. It wasn't long before I could see a glazed slickness on her skilled digits.

"Mmmm...time for the main course..." Allie mewed before reaching for her dildo. As I'd witnessed previously, before she reintroduced it to its ultimate destination, she brushed the rutted surface across her nipples.

"You like these tits...?" She questioned in a sexy whisper.

My wife squeezed a large dollop of the lube on the flared head and spread it around. "Mmmm...not sure I even need this...the thought of you has me soaked." Allie admitted to the veiny pleasure tool.

I sat with my mouth agape. Each one of these voyeuristic encounters felt better than the previous one.

I dropped my shorts and lightly rubbed my dick. Watching and listening to my beautiful naked wife play with her black bulging toy again was literally one of the most arousing things I have ever witnessed.

It would only get better.

Allie adjusted the control, and my ears detected a new low humming sound. Like the strafing of her nipples, I had also come to learn Allie loved to drag the rubbery surface across her mons before taking the dildo deeply. Her head fell back as the fat pleasure cylinder glazed a slick trail through her pubes before bumping against her puffy labia.

"Uhn...yeah...I'm so horny...time for something good."

I practically swallowed my tongue.

Allie pushed a key on her laptop and lined the eager dildo up with her opening. My mouth nearly went dry as I watched her spread her legs and rub the bulging head through the private place that up until a few weeks previously, only my cock had been in in the past decade.

I gazed down at my own stiff dick and was immediately taken with the contrast in size and color.

As if on cue, I heard Allie's breathy voice, "Mmmm...so big and black. I think my husband would like to watch you fuck me..."

But before I could process Allie's words, I heard a deep voice from the computer speaker. "Mrs. Johnson, your husband told us to arrive at 10, me and my boy Nate are here to move your shit...I mean stuff."

"Sure, come in, I was just getting ready to go lay out by the pool..." A female voice answered.

Allie's head turned languidly in the direction of the screen. "Oh my...two?"

Her attention returned to the chocolate-colored object between her legs. "I've waited long enough..." she muttered before pushing on the swollen dome until it popped inside.

"Ohhhh Jesus..."

I wanted so bad to stroke my cock, but I knew I wouldn't last ten seconds. So for the next several minutes I watched and listened as my formerly innocent wife impaled herself with the swollen toy that only weeks before, I never would have believed she could handle.

The chorus of pleasure sounds grew in intensity with each bulging inch that disappeared between her insanely stretched lips.

"Uhhh...yeah...mmmm...so good..."

"Touching me...everywhere...uhn...yeah..."

"Ohhh...mmpphh...deep...so deep...mmmm."

I was beside myself. I was watching something I never dreamed possible and then the same man's authoritative voice bounded from the computer and interrupted my thoughts.