I Found My Wife's Black Dildo Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One of Allie's arms lay across her chest supporting my manipulation of her heavy breasts, but the other had stealthily slipped down between her legs.

Aside from all the times I'd seen her do it from the spy camera, I had never seen Allie play with her clit while we made love. I wondered if she lost track of her typical conservative bedroom behavior after so many solo experiences playing with her dildo or if she was simply succumbing to the arousal of the moment.

"Allie, that's so hot. Make yourself feel good..." I whispered in her ear.

She immediately removed her fingers from her pussy and brought them up and gripped my arm.

"Babe, do it...it turns me on to watch you and I know it feels good for you!"

She turned her head slowly to the side and peered into my eyes. "Are you sure Jack?"

"Please do it! I want you to help yourself get off!"

These weren't conversations we were accustomed to when having sex.

Moments later Allie's hand moved back between her legs. I felt her body twitch when it reconnected with her sex button. I watched and listened in amazement as her fingers moved expertly around her pussy while growing pleasure sounds spilled from her lips. My own balls began to tingle as I took turns squeezing her wonderful tits and tweaking her nipples.

The big-breasted blonde finished cumming on the bull's black cock for the second time and both girls were now taking turns sucking their cream from his dick and begging for his load.

Allie's movements were growing desperate, and she was no longer muting her pleasure responses. The only question now was whether I was going to be able to hold out until she reached her peak.

At that moment the black bull shouted, "Get ready bitches, here it comes!"

His first blast splattered across the face of the diminutive blonde. Seeing the incredible power of his release was the trigger both Allie and I needed to get ours. My hands circled Allie's heavy tits with her rock-hard nipples lodged between my spread fingers. Her own digits fluttered wildly on and around her pulsing clit as her hips humped feverishly.

We came together in one of the most passionately emotional releases we had ever experienced together. Allie's pussy juice doused my genitals and leaked onto our sheets. My discharge came and went inside her, all the while the black bull's bounding nuts launched one thick spurt after another across the faces of the blonde hotties.

When we all finally finished, Allie and I shared a post-coital chuckle as we gazed with wide eyes at the volume of semen coating the two blondes.

"Jeez, I didn't think he was ever going to stop!" .

"Yeah...that's a lot." Allie answered a bit more distantly, still focused on the TV screen.

I pushed her hair aside and nuzzled her sweat-slickened neck. "That was amazing honey. I loved how into it you got—you looked so hot touching yourself."

"Jack..."

"No seriously Al, I'm not sure what's changed, but I really love seeing you letting your hair down and doing what makes you feel good. I would never judge you for being spontaneous and provocative."

"Mmmm...thanks Jack, it did feel good."

*****

The following week crept by slowly, especially because I had local meetings, so I wasn't traveling and my presence at home didn't give Allie alone time to play.

And worse yet, it didn't give me an opportunity to watch her—I was growing more and more addicted to the depravity.

On Tuesday afternoon, I was sitting in my cubicle at work when I received a text from Allie saying her friend Hannah had invited us over on Saturday night. I couldn't say I was really excited to go, given that aside from Hannah, I likely wouldn't know a soul. But Allie was excited about it, so with the impending remodel only days away, we decided to have a night to ourselves. It would give us one last chance to let our hair down and have some fun before the craziness of a house remodel was upon us.

Since my parents were only thirty minutes away, I called and asked if they could take the kids and Zeke—they were more than happy to accommodate.

Despite my previous reservations, the night now sounded more enticing to me—visions of getting back early from Allie's friend's house and convincing her to watch IR porn without the usual need for discretion because of the kids, danced in my head.

*****

On Thursday I called Robert.

"Hey there, everything still a go for Monday?"

"Yep, I just got the final on my other job today, so I should be able to invest plenty of time on your project Jack."

"That's great news! I head back to So Cal on Monday morning, but Allie gets back from dropping off the kids at school at about 8:45 a.m. We are having an extra key made for you, so on the days she has to actually go into the office, you'll have access."

"Sounds great Jack. So, your wife works from home the majority of the time?"

"Yes, she is virtual probably 90%."

Robert grinned.

"As we showed you when you were at the house, she has a home office in one of the bedrooms, but luckily it isn't too close to either of the bathrooms, so if you are banging stuff against the wall, hopefully it won't be too distracting.

The contractor thought to himself. The number one thing bangin' off the wall is gonna be the headboard in your master bedroom Jack!

As if on cue, I raised the issue of what we had discussed previously. "So Robert, I know despite the special services payment I made, we haven't talked further regarding the other thing we discussed, but I'd like to check-in with you regularly to see if anything is transpiring with Allie."

"That's fine Jack, I can text you daily updates if you'd like."

"I don't think I need daily updates unless something happens Robert, but maybe once a week or so we can have a phone conversation about it."

"Sure, that makes sense!"

"Great! Then I'll tell Allie to be on the lookout for you on Monday morning."

"That's great Jack, looking forward to working with you guys."

"Us too Robert, us too."

*****

Saturday night rolled around and when we arrived at Hannah's party, I could tell quickly it was likely to be a wild one. Allie had been particularly excited throughout the day, and I had a funny sense she was likely to make some bad decisions regarding her alcohol consumption. Always a light weight when it came to drinking, the vision of her with a bad Sunday hangover was quickly crystalizing in my mind. Hopefully, I would get to enjoy some sexual residual from her imbibing before she crashed.

Jello shots that tasted more like Tito's vodka, greeted us at the door.

After each having a couple, Allie and I made our way around introducing ourselves to seven or eight couples, some of whom I recognized from kids events over the years. Allie was looking hot in a low-cut white sun dress and sandals. The contrast in her fall-tanned skin and the light-colored outfit looked especially enthralling. I noticed several men stealing peeks at Allie's cleavage as we made our way around.

Moments later, the party hosts exited the kitchen. I immediately recognized Hannah, but not the black man or the sexy redhead who accompanied her. Hannah spotted Allie immediately and quickly moved in our direction.

"Allie and Jack, so glad you guys made it! She turned and introduced her friends. "Allie, you remember Brock, and this is my friend Kristen...guys, this is Allie, who we talked about, and her husband Jack."

We all exchanged hello's before Allie spoke with a stifled smile. "Should my ears be burning?"

"Oh no Al, Brock just asked if you were coming."

I peered at the powerful looking black man now grinning hungrily at my wife. The guy was at least 6'-3" and looked like he spent every waking moment at the gym, which in fact, he did as a profession.

Hannah stood on his right, dressed in an outfit that wasn't exactly congruent with the clothing being worn by nearly everyone else at the party. Her big fake boobs were practically spilling out the top of her undersized halter top. She had on a miniskirt that was so short, if she bent at all, her panties would surely be visible. She also wore teenager style Stiletto heels.

While it was impossible not to notice her, she wasn't exactly my type. Some guys would have given their left nut for just one night with her—the outfit, puffy lips from surgery and bright lipstick suggested she was a dirtier girl now than when she was bound by marital conservatism.

The woman on the other side was more my style. I didn't know her, but Kristen had that inherent natural beauty more like Allie. Her body, while being more conservatively displayed, also appeared to mimic my wife's.

Despite a loose-fitting top, I was pretty sure she possessed some ample breasts beneath it. Her legs and ass looked spectacular in a pair of tight low-waisted silky pants I was finding difficult to take my eyes off. Her beautiful face and sandy red hair reminded me of actress Rachel Hurd-Wood, who I'd always had a thing for. As much as I loved Allie's dusty blonde locks, deep down there was something about redheads that always got me going.

As I later learned from one of the men, Kristen was attending the party solo as she and her husband were on a trial separation. I thought to myself, that dude better get his shit together before somebody else swoops in on her!

That turned out to be a prophetic thought.

Brock was carrying a tray of reddish-colored cocktails which he insisted we try before he made his way around the crowd doing the same with all the other guests. They tasted surprisingly good, but I could tell they were loaded with alcohol. Me and several other guys tried to get him to tell us what was in them, but he refused to share—instead encouraging us to have another so we could figure it out on our own.

I will admit that for a party I wasn't looking forward to attending, after a while I found myself having a great time talking to some of the other husbands. We discussed football, golf, and business to a lesser extent, all the while tipping back many more drinks than we probably should have.

Every time I spotted Allie, she had a different drink in her hand—Brock's pink concoction, champagne, white wine, and at least one tequila shot were just the one's I witnessed...I suspected there were others. My earlier suspicions about her likely ultimate condition were being more validated with each passing hour.

Later in the night, I was standing out on the lit pool deck with a guy name Mark who I had met casually through kids soccer a few years previously. "Wow, this is some place. My wife Courtney tells me Hannah is a mover and shaker in residential real estate."

"Yeah, it really is awesome." I answered while gazing around at the stylish pool, oversized Jacuzzi tub, graceful landscaping, and newly renovated in-law unit not far from where we were standing.

"Actually Jack. I think our kids used to play their games on the field on the other side of this fence." Mark observed while nodding at the long perimeter fence running along the south side of Hannah's property.

It hadn't dawned on me earlier, perhaps because we arrived after dark. "Is that Willow Elementary next to us?"

"Yes it is." He answered. "Home to where our Cheetahs used to lose 8-0 every Saturday afternoon!" We both laughed at his comment remembering back to how bad our daughter's under-4 youth soccer team was that year.

"Speaking of big cats, I know 35 is too young to be a Cougar, but Hannah could be my tigress anytime!" Mark joked while staring hungrily at the party host who was standing thirty feet away in a close-proximity conversation with her boytoy boyfriend.

"Can you believe that brother is tapping that shit?" He asked, catching me off guard, despite his previous questionable comment. The booze was having a major impact on me, but Mark's filters had long since evaporated.

"Yeah, it appears so. I'm sure that's no shortage of fun." I answered, not wanting to condone the conversation too deeply without letting on that I had entertained the same thoughts myself.

"Hannah told my wife the guy has a ten-inch cock, no wonder all these women are trying out the dark meat these days!"

I stared back at him in surprise. "Ten inches?"

"Yep, she told Courtney they fuck like teenagers. I know the guy is like 28, but even in her great shape, that's something for a 35-year-old MILF with two kids. I bet he gives her that big black thing morning, noon, and night!"

I wondered to myself how much Hannah had shared with Allie about the specifics of her interracial escapades. Just as I was about to speak, Mark's wife yelled out to him, "Honey our Uber is here, we are sharing it with the Johnson's. It's time to go!"

"Well I got to go Jack, it was nice talking to you. Hopefully my wife is drunk enough to let me fuck her in the ass tonight!" We shook hands, but I couldn't tell if he was being serious or not. I chuckled to myself.

The party was winding down quickly so I went on a search for my wife. I eventually found her...well I didn't actually find her. Instead, I found Elsa Carlson one of the wives we'd met earlier, manning the door to the bathroom in which my wife was inside puking her guts out.

"She's not doing so good Jack, this has been going on for about twenty minutes. I'm glad you are here though, our ride just arrived and they're waiting for me."

I thanked her for watching over Allie before saying goodbye and entering the bathroom. Allie was in bad shape. I could tell immediately it was going to be a huge challenge getting her home in her current condition. Just then the door opened, and Hannah entered.

It didn't take long for her to come to the same conclusion.

"Jack she is in no shape to travel. Why don't you guys stay in my in-law unit out back. Brock can help you move her. Everything is clean and there are extra toiletries and anything else you might need.

I started to object, but quickly realized it was probably a smart idea.

I tried to pry Allie from the porcelain throne, but her body was as limp as the Jello shots that had started her on her path to her current condition. Moments later, Brock entered the room and without saying a word he scooped my wife up in his arms like a feather pillow. I couldn't believe how small she looked in his muscled grasp.

The black man carried her out of the bathroom and through the main room on his way outside. I was surprised to see that everyone else was gone, but the evidence and scent of an alcohol-fueled party was unmistakable.

I had hoped to catch one final glimpse of Hannah's friend Kristen, but it wasn't meant to be. I moved quickly to catch up to Brock, who was moving with pace—probably in an attempt to avoid having my wife make him the next depository for the remaining contents in her churning stomach.

I opened the door, flipped on the light, and led the way to the king-sized bed in the one-bedroom cottage. Allie was still passed out when Brock laid her on the bed.

Suddenly an arousing thought crossed my mind.

"Hey Brock, do you mind helping me get her dress off, I'm not having near as much luck maneuvering her around as you are."

He studied me long enough to know I wasn't asking him to do this solely for my stated intentions.

"Sure, let me sit her up and you unzip her dress in the back." He answered, excitement clearly evident in his response. He sat down next to her prone body, leaned over and tilted her torso upward and partially towards him. I saw one of her big tits press against his muscular bicep. I quickly moved behind and released her zipper before he laid her back down.

The black man started to rise, but my voice stopped him in his tracks. "You've done all the work so far, I hope you don't mind doing the rest."

The black man turned towards me acknowledging my invitation with a knowing grin and a simple head nod.

My cock sprang to attention as I watched the muscled gym instructor reach for my wife's dress straps and slip them from her shoulders. He took his time in slowly peeling the upper section of her dress down her chest until her large tits were fully exposed in the skimpiest of Victoria Secret white silky bra's. Both of her areola peeked about a third of the way above the minuscule garment.

Despite Allie's less than alluring physical condition, Brock paused to take in the sight of her spectacular chest. My cock was now rock hard as I absorbed the scene. A black man who I'd just learned a short time earlier possessed a 10" cock, had just uncovered my wife's nearly naked tits. My trance was interrupted when his deep voice sounded.

"You want her bra off too?"

My heart skipped a beat. The first response that formed in my mind was, "You do whatever you want!" But then a thought entered my head that would be impossible to explain. What if Allie woke up while he was removing her bra?

"No...uh...no...she's probably okay to sleep in it."

I could see his shoulders visibly slump as he peered down at my nearly topless wife.

"But you can do me a favor by taking off the rest of her dress."

This time he didn't even turn and look at me, but rather he moved quickly to one knee next to her and eagerly reached for the remaining material bunched around her narrow waist. It took only a few seconds before her dress was sliding across her sinewy thighs on its way to the floor.

I hadn't remembered until this moment, but Brock and I both discovered simultaneously she was wearing a matching white G-string with translucent material in the triangular section.

Allie's pretty fur patch was visible in the window.

"Damn Jack, I hope you don't mind me saying, but your wife is hot as fuck! You guys ever do any swinging? I know lots of brothers, yours truly included, who'd give their left nut for a piece of this. My big black cock is like steel right now!"

I suddenly found myself in one of the most surreal situations I'd ever experienced. My nearly naked wife lay exposed beneath a hulking black man with a huge cock. My cuckold proclivities were on overdrive. But regardless of the arousal I was feeling, my wife was still out cold, and I wasn't of sound mind to make a decision of this magnitude at the moment.

"Brock, thanks for your help, but I'm going to have to end this now."

"That's too bad Jack, I can assure you it would have been life-changing for your wife...and for you too! If you ever change your mind, have Allie talk to Hannah. My horny slut is up for just about anything."

After he left, I found a plastic bowl in the kitchenette and placed it on the nightstand next to Allie's side of the bed.

I laid down next to her and despite my feelings of arousal, within minutes I was fast asleep.

I woke about an hour and a half later. I tried to go back to sleep, but I could actually feel the room spinning. I got up and took a huge piss before walking back past the bed and checking out Allie's nearly naked body. I thought about the conversation I had with Brock. God, he actually asked if I would be okay letting him and or some other black guys fuck her?

I checked in the mini fridge, but unlike the rest of the stocked supplies, there was no bottled water to be found. My mouth felt like the Sahara Desert.

I opened one of the dresser drawers and found a pair of loose-fitting sweat shorts and a tee shirt which I slipped on and quietly exited the in-law unit on a quest for thirst quenching nourishment.

It was a warm night, so walking outside barefoot and without significant clothing wasn't a big issue.

As I approached the main house, I suddenly froze in my tracks. I listened for the sounds I thought I'd heard only seconds before. I remained still when the sounds started again.

I quickly realized I was listening to people having sex.

My natural assumption was I was hearing Hannah and Brock fucking. The thought of the MILF and her black bull having wild sex immediately sent blood rushing to my dick. I quietly slid open the screen door and stepped into the house. Now the sounds were louder and more distinct. Hannah's moans of ecstasy were quickly growing in intensity and volume. I'd never actually heard a woman making the kinds of noises the sexy mother of two was making at the moment. It was clear she was getting the absolute shit fucked out of her.