I Found My Wife's Black Dildo Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I tiptoed to the kitchen and retrieved a bottled water. I took a big swig and then set about on a mission down the dark hallway towards the master bedroom. As I neared the door, I could see it was partially open and a dim light source illuminated the action on the large California king-sized bed.

Sure enough, Brock's naked black ass was pumping forwards and back aggressively. But once my eyes adjusted to the dim light, I was dumbfounded and ecstatic to see that it was Kristen, the hot redhead, not Hannah who was being hammered relentlessly.

My cock sprang to full mast immediately. Brock was on his knees, with his long thick cock buried deeply inside his girlfriend's good friend. Kristen's head and shoulders were laying against the bed sheets, but her tight little ass was elevated nearly a foot off the bed, being held in place by Brock's large hands to provide leverage for his powerful thrusts.

My earlier theory that she sported an impressive rack beneath the loose-fitting shirt was spot on. Now I could see her impressive milky white breasts circling on her chest in timely cohesion with Brock's unrelenting penetrations.

"Oh fuck, you're so deep, your big black cock is the best thing I've ever felt!" Kristen whimpered. "Ohhhh...yeah...yeah...fuck me! Make me cum again!"

I lowered my hand and rubbed my dick. Seeing the sexy redhead getting pounded by the black man who only a short time ago had peeled my wife's clothes from her similarly sexy body, already had my balls tingling.

Somehow, I had not yet thought about Hannah's whereabouts, but that changed when she sashayed out of the bathroom. She too was completely nude. And while earlier I had thought to myself, she wasn't exactly my type, I would have had to be queer to not see her as desirable now.

The doctor who performed her D-cup breast enhancements deserved an award—as did she and her fitness instructor boyfriend. Hannah's body was smokin' hot.

I watched as she climbed up on the bed and knelt next to her moaning and whimpering friend. "What did I tell you Kris? His big black cock is amazing isn't it?"

"Oh Han, you are the luckiest woman in the world. I would let him fuck me all day, every day...oh shit...it feels sooooo good! I can't stop cumming...uhn...uhn...uhn."

"Kris, you look so hot getting fucked by BBC..." Hannah purred before leaning forward and pouring massage oil all over her friend's tits. She tossed the oil aside and set about rubbing it in as sensuously as possible. From her current position, I could see a frothy mess between Hannah's own legs. Clearly her journey to the bathroom was to retrieve the oil, not to wipe her boyfriend's most recent robust ejaculation from her messy gash.

"Mmmm Hannah...yeah...I love that. Your hands are so soft...please keep doing it." Kristen moaned.

"Not as soft as this," the MILF mewed as she lowered her head and took one of the redhead's swollen nipples between her lips.

"Ohhhh God...you two are going to make me cum again!" Kristen shrieked, triggering a renewed aggressiveness on Brock's part—his thick cock nearly ejecting with each reverse stroke before plunging so deep his bounding balls slapped off the redhead's milky white ass.

The scene was one of the most erotic things I'd ever witnessed. Brock's massive black body covered in sweat pumping like a steam engine into the stretched pussy of a hot MILF who had just recently asked for a trial separation from her husband.

"MMMM...yeah...you're so big! It feels sooo good! I'm never going back to Tom's little dick every again!"

"You don't have to Kris, there is so much big black cock around! Brock's got lots of friends who would love to give you what your sexy body craves! Those bulls all love tight white pussy just like Brock! Huh babe?"

"Fuck yeah! And I can say from experience, this is some damn good pussy!" He shifted his angle and Kristen screamed in ecstasy.

"Ohhhh...shit...FUCK ME! Oh my God...YES...I'm cummmmiinnnggg!" The sexy redhead cried.

I watched her rippled abs tighten and her hips rock as the massive orgasm tore through her gorgeous body.

"It's time for a nigger shower bitch!" Brock yelled as he yanked his cock from her pulsing pussy and stroked it frantically.

"Cum on her Brock!" Hannah urged breathlessly. "Give her that good BBC seed!"

Me and the black bull came at the same time.

Mine spilled from my dick inside my shorts, but his exploded from the flared head of his massive dick in one thick rope after another. The first lopped heavily through the air and splattered across Kristen's chin and neck. The next couple, still inconceivably abundant in volume, pasted her heaving oil-covered tits.

When he was finally finished, there was little skin on Kristen's narrow frame that wasn't touched by potent black baby batter.

Kristen's milky white body was still convulsing as Hannah smeared her boyfriend's hot cum around her friend's tits. "Was I right Kris? I told you you'd love it!"

The redhead was still incapable of responding, she'd never experienced anything so good.

I moved slowly back in the direction I had come. There was a part of me that wanted to stay and take-in more of what was sure to be a long night of incomprehensibly good sex, but with my underwear sticky with cum and the possibility of getting caught, I snuck back outside and over to the in-law unit.

Allie was still passed out on the bed. I cleaned up as best I could before slipping back into the sheets next to her. My head was still pounding, but no longer from the booze. The excitement of witnessing what I just did, had sobered me up and now my only thoughts were focused on the fact that a black man, with a huge cock of his own, would be coming to my house in two days.

Robert Johnson Jr. would be alone with my gorgeous wife several days a week for over a month. My wife, who with encouragement from her friend, had grown addicted to her big black dildo.

I knew I shouldn't be feeling this way, but before I fell back to sleep, the only thought pulsing through my head was. "I can't wait for Monday..."

To be continued...

*****

Keep your eyes out for part 3 soon in the Interracial Love category. Better yet, if you haven't already, please follow me and you'll be notified when all my future work publishes. And as I've said before, Literotica authors have only your feedback, follows, and votes to validate our work. I hope you will take a few minutes to do any or all the above.

Cheers,

Fifth