I Found My Wife's Black Dildo Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hesitated momentarily, wondering if he'd truly conveyed a trustworthy persona. Still, I responded. "Yes, I like him. As for how it was left, he said he still has other irons in the fire. He's going to check his schedule and see if he can make it work. I'm supposed to call him in a couple of days, and he'll let me know."

"Let's just make sure if he says he can do it, we get some assurances he isn't going to just squeeze us in and have this project take months and months. The last thing I want to do is beg him to show up each morning!"

"Good call honey. I will make sure he gives us a reliable timetable before we sign anything."

I couldn't possibly have known how erroneously prophetic that final sentence out of Allie's mouth would turn out to be...

*****

The next couple of days seemed to take forever, especially because I was traveling again. So when I called and Robert's voicemail came on, my heart sank in my chest.

Damn, I hope he isn't avoiding my call...

In actuality, the black man couldn't wait to meet and get a closer look at my wife, but he wanted to make me sweat it out a little, possibly hoping for more concessions in the process.

Two hours later, Robert called my cell phone.

"Hi, is this Jack?"

"Yes, Robert?" I answered, trying my best to control my excitement.

"Yeah. Sorry I'm just getting back to you, but I had an A-hole inspector on one of my jobs this morning." He said with a laugh.

I chuckled too, my heart pounding quickly in my chest wondering what he would say next.

"So Jack, I'm still trying to determine if I can make it work with my schedule, but I think it's possible. I won't take on the job if I can't service you guys the way I expect of myself."

A vision of him servicing Allie crossed my mind. I didn't know it, but a similar image filled the black man's mind simultaneously.

"Yeah...so what are you thinking?"

"Why don't I come meet with you guys and we can all decide if there is a compatibility amongst us. As for the other stuff we discussed regarding your wife, I'd like for that to be secondary to the project conversation. You and I can discuss that situation in more detail later."

"Yeah sure Robert. I think that's a great suggestion! When do you want to do it?"

"How does Saturday afternoon sound?"

"That's perfect for me. I travel most weeks for work, so I would have requested the weekend anyway. Let me check with Allie and I'll let you know later today!"

"So, you travel extensively for your job? I've never actually asked, what do you do Jack?"

"I'm in software sales, but I'm also heavily involved in product implementation. So, when I land a new contract, it's not uncommon for me to spend weeks or months during the week working with our customer ops team getting things up to speed. It just so happens I landed two big contracts recently in LA."

"Congrats Jack, I'm sure there's a big bag that comes with those kinds of deals!"

"Don't go thinking about raising your bid price now Robert!" I joked.

We both laughed, but the cunning black man wasn't thinking about raising anything, except Allie's skirt. Shit, he ain't even gonna be home...this just keeps getting better!

We hung up and I immediately texted my wife: How is Saturday afternoon for a meeting with him at our place?

She responded back quickly: Chase has a soccer game at 1:00pm, but we're open after that.

Okay, I'll set it up for 3:00pm.

I took a deep breath, this was really starting to look like it might actually come together. I texted Robert and within a few minutes we had an appointment to meet two days later.

I stared at the home page picture on my phone of Allie and the kids. OMG...am I really doing this?

*****

Saturday afternoon, we left Chase's soccer game and were home by 2:30pm. Allie wore a tight tank top and cutoffs to the game. My wife's full tits looked spectacular bounding over her flat stomach and the end-of-summer tan made her runner's legs really pop. As was always the case, I noticed several other dad's checking her out instead of watching their kids play. I even saw the wife of Colin's dad Will, a notorious gawker of my wife, slap him on the shoulder and point to the field. I had to chuckle, I was sure she told him to quit staring at Allie Bradshaw and pay attention to the game.

When we got home, I wondered if Allie would change before Robert arrived.

To my delight, she didn't.

The meeting went great. He was very professional and quite charming around the family. I tried my best to watch for any special chemistry between him and Allie, but aside from lots of affable interaction, I wouldn't say any of it seemed out of the ordinary. We discussed the project details, and he even made a couple of recommendations we hadn't previously considered—all of which Allie and I really liked.

It ended with Robert committing to getting back in touch with me in the next 24 hours with his final bid, a list of references, and a timeline of when he would be able to start the work. Then it would be up to Allie and me to make a final decision.

After he left, my wife and I convened on the back deck to talk.

"So, what'd you think?"

"He seems nice, and he carries himself professionally." Allie said. "I loved the recommendations he made—he clearly knows what he's doing. I don't think I'd feel unsafe or uncomfortable with him working in the house when you aren't around." She hesitated for a moment before she said, "I was a little surprised when I opened the door, and a black man was standing there though."

"Oh, did I not mention that?" I asked, appearing to not remember that I hadn't. "Does that matter?"

I watched closely for her answer. "Um...no...I don't think so, it just surprised me is all." She answered matter-of-factly, but I couldn't help noticing a subtle questioning in her eyes.

"Well, assuming his references check out and his schedule works for us, are you good with moving ahead?" I asked.

"Yes. You know I've been wanting to do this for a long time. The kids aren't getting any younger and sharing bathrooms will be easier now than later. I wish we personally knew someone who had used him before, but it sounds like he has done a lot of work around here, so hopefully his references check out."

"I hear you. I'll check them carefully." I answered. "Okay, I'll wait to hear from him and hopefully we can sign a contract this week." We toasted our drinks, both excited about getting started. I could feel butterflies flittering in my stomach.

I couldn't help but think my wife was feeling anxious too.

*****

Back in his truck, Robert Johnson certainly was.

Allie had turned out to be even hotter than she looked in the pictures. When she'd first opened the door looking like a blonde-haired Daisy Duke, he made up his mind on the spot, he was going to take the job. Nothing else during the course of the 1-hour meeting lessoned his desire to get in my wife's pants. I hadn't picked-up on any noticeably flirtatious responses from her, but a few subtle smiles and batting of her eyes when I wasn't looking, were enough to suggest to our contractor she wasn't as indifferent as she appeared.

*****

The following day, I received an email from Robert that read: Jack, it was nice meeting you, Allie and the family yesterday. Please see the updated bid and my list of references. If you're still interested in moving forward, I've notified each of them that you might be contacting them, so feel free to do so whenever you like. Give me a call anytime and we can discuss the schedule. Robert.

When I reviewed his final bid, nothing had changed except for a 5% additional charge for "Special Services". I thought to myself, I can't believe I'm going to pay this man thousands of dollars to possibly seduce my wife. But while I thought it was a bit ridiculous, I didn't want to risk scaring him off when we were this close. Allie always let me handle the money side of things. I knew I wouldn't have to share it with her—she would never know I paid the additional fee and what it was for.

Despite my desire to close the deal, I did make several reference calls. All of them went very well. Everyone lauded the quality of the Robert's work. They also all complimented his suggestive input and his respect for working around their schedules. Most however, did mention that like a lot of contractors, his attendance record could be hit and miss—sometimes not showing at all or arriving at various hours of the day. But they also all said that while they wouldn't say he was speedy, he did complete the work in the general time frame he estimated in the beginning. Every one of them considered him trustworthy.

Of course, it wasn't appropriate for me to ask if there were any hot wives in the house who Robert may have sunk his big black cock into. I thought back to the conversation I'd heard between him and someone named Teek when I first saw him at Home Depot. I wondered if the satisfied customer he mentioned was one of the references I had just spoken to.

I called him back a couple of hours later. This time he picked up after the first ring.

"High Robert, it's Jack Bradshaw."

"Hiya Jack, I trust you got my final bid and the references."

"Yes, as a matter of fact I called most of them already. They had a lot of good things to say about you!"

"Well, I'd be kinda stupid to put people on my reference list who would say I was a worthless POS!"

We both laughed.

"I also saw the "special services" charge in the final bid. While it seemed a little steep, I get that it's an unusual request and you are probably protecting yourself against me deciding to end things before the job is finished. I'm okay with it. So I guess the last thing to discuss is the schedule, please tell me we don't have to wait months to get started."

"As a matter-of-fact Jack, the stars may have aligned for you! In addition to the customer with the funds challenge I already told you about, I had another call yesterday to say they are getting a divorce and are putting the house on the market right away. So, what that means for you Jack is, after I finish the job I'm on now, I should be available to start your project a week from Monday!"

This time I responded reservedly despite my elation. "Well, again I'm sorry about your other customer's misfortune, but we are ecstatic Robert! Allie and I will sign the contract tonight and I'll make the first deposit to the account you noted in the contract. So, a week from Monday, right?"

"Yes Jack, the 22nd! And the one stipulation I have is in addition to the standard deposit, you pay the 5% special services seduction of your wife fee in full now too."

Oh my god, this IS happening...I thought to myself. In my excitement, I didn't clarify the wording he used to describe his eventual interaction with my wife.

"Yes Robert, I have your account information, I'll make the full payment right away. We can't wait to get started."

From his office, Robert sat with a Cheshire Cat smile on his face as he clicked off his speaker phone and reached for his mini-recorder and switched it off too.

The black man picked up his phone and dialed the first name on his priority contact list—his younger brother who also happened to be his attorney.

"James, my bro, how are we doing on this fine day?"

"R.E., I know that tone. What have you gotten yourself into this time?"

Robert chuckled. "Lil bro, I'm surprised that just because I'm in a good mood, you think I've gotten myself into something!" The older brother then thought to himself, I haven't gotten myself into it YET, but there's a fine blonde piece of married ass I plan to get ball deep into with your help...

"Well...what is it then?" James asked.

"Okay...I have to admit I need your help, but it's for a good cause!"

"Let me guess, it involves a woman...probably a married one."

Robert laughed. "Damn, there is a reason you became a lawyer and I became a contractor. You definitely got all the brains lil bro!"

"Oh, you got plenty of brains, it's just that most of them are in your little head!"

"Little?"

"The smaller of the two!"

"Not by much! But you're probably right!" He laughed loudly. "Anyway, yes it's about a married woman. I got a new client where the hubby wants me to help him determine if his smokin' hot wife has a hankering for BBC. So, as you might imagine, I'm gonna help him out. The reason I'm calling you lil bro, is I need you to help me get out of another contract. I haven't started that one yet, but I wanna give this job the necessary time it needs to be successful."

"Be successful or for that big nig dick to take up residence in the hot wife?"

"Ah, now we're on the same page!" Robert chuckled. "Just send a similar letter like last time and then let Lenny know to reimburse their deposit and give them a 5% bump for pain and suffering. Hopefully, they won't sue or beat me up too bad on the blogs."

*****

Allie and I signed the contract that night and now we just had to wait the ten days for him to start. To this point, neither of us had made any further comment or reference to the fact that, despite our recently discovered interracial sex proclivities, we had just hired a large black man to work in our home.

We were both excited to get started.

After putting the kids down, I leveraged our enthusiasm when we reached the bedroom. I convinced her to watch porn with me in bed for the second time in two weeks. Allie made a quick pit stop in the bathroom to freshen up and I stealthily opened the spy-cam app on my phone and clicked the record button. I waved stupidly at the camera while waiting for Allie to emerge.

I was beyond surprised when Allie exited the bathroom without a stitch of clothing. She climbed in next to me with a naughty grin on her face.

I flipped on the TV. But unlike the previous encounter, I let her have a say in what we chose to watch this time. As I perused the titles and promo photos, I subtly gauged her interest in each. And while she tried to sound indifferent, I could hear her engagement level rise whenever interracial themes came on the screen.

"Any of them look good to me Jack, but...uh...I know you said you liked the ones with...um...blacks last time...right? I guess we could do something like that if you want?"

"You mean black women?" I asked, toying with her.

"No...no...I didn't think you said that, right? I thought you said like black...uh black guys and..."

"Oh yeah...you're right, I liked that last time. How about you Al, does interracial work for you?"

"Like I said, they all look exciting to me..." She answered, downplaying her IR desires. Seconds later I felt her hand slip into my boxer briefs and grip my dick.

"Mmmm Al...that feels good.

I kept flipping through flicks until one titled "Blondes and Blacks" popped up. I felt a subtle intensity in Allie's stroking when she saw it. I knew this was the one, but I wanted to get her to acknowledge it. I toggled the remaining promo pics—each showed a different blonde in the throes of ecstasy while getting plugged by BBC.

"Damn, those are some big dicks!" I commented.

Allie's hand was moving faster now. "Hmmm...yeah...too big I would think." She deflected. But then she asked with a subtle hopefulness in her voice, "Do you want to watch this one?"

"Sure...it looks as good as any."

Allie's lips moved to my neck and began planting kisses. In my mind it felt like a thank you gesture. I ordered the video, tossed the remote aside and groped Allie's beautiful tits.

She squealed her approval.

The first scene started off with two hot blondes on their knees between the legs of a young muscled black man. His long thick cock lay poised and dangerous on his rippled stomach as they kissed and rubbed his thighs while taking turns sucking and nibbling on his horse balls. Allie and I pleasured one another in between sneaking peeks at the screen.

"Damn...I can't imagine how good that must feel to have two women doing that at the same time!"

"He seems to like it..." Allie murmured between kisses across my chest.

"They don't seem to hate it either. There certainly is plenty to go around." I joked as one of them vacuumed a huge testicle between her lips while the other moved up and licked along the bumpy underside of the long dark shaft.

Allie didn't answer, but she positioned herself such that she could keep stimulating me with her hands and mouth while still watching the action on the television. Eventually, I pulled her on top of me with her pussy above my face. Her hands were still stroking me with the TV screen now directly in front of her. I kissed and licked along her inner thighs while inhaling the scent of her tender slit. When my tongue reached her swollen lips she gasped in pleasure.

"Jack that felt so good when you licked me there last week, but I want you inside me tonight."

I didn't need to be asked twice. "Honey, climb up on top." I grunted.

She started to turn around, I but gripped her hips and held steady. "Stay that way babe, so we can both watch!" I slid up and positioned myself in a sitting position with pillows cushioning my back against the headboard.

"Jack, we've never done it this way. Are you sure it will work?"

I knew immediately she was questioning whether my dick was long enough to accommodate reverse-cowgirl while in the sitting position. "Yeah honey it'll work!" I answered, trying to sound confident despite my doubts.

Allie maneuvered onto her knees, straddling my waist with her perfect bubbled ass cheeks pressed against my stomach. I took one in each hand and squeezed. She reached down between her legs and guided the head of rock-solid dick along her crease. It only took a second before I could feel her juices coating me.

On the screen in front of us, the two blondes were going for a joy ride on the face and cock of the prone black bull. Their pleasure cries were loud enough, I wondered if they might wake our kids—especially the more petite one whose taught stomach was bulging from the fat black cock buried all the way to its balls.

Allie finally found the right angle and sunk down as far as she could on her first push. My cock was immediately bathed in the slickest tunnel imaginable.

"Oh wow Al, you are so wet. It feels fuckin' great!"

I still hadn't released my grip on her ass and now used both hands to guide her up and down.

"Mmmm...it does Jack." She answered raggedly but without the same level of excitement in her response as me. I guessed my dick was probably only three inches deep given the constraints of our positioning. A couple of times it popped out when she moved aggressively.

I alternated between squeezing her ass and peeking around her narrow shoulders to view the action on the screen. Allie's eye's never left the video images in front of her. I could feel her wetness leaking down my dick onto my balls.

"Damn, the little blonde is taking that big thing so deep!" I gasped.

Allie nodded hurriedly as she tried to push down further onto my cock. Just then the petite blonde screamed out, "God your big black cock feels so deep inside me! I can feel you everywhere!"

The other girl urged her friend, "Hurry up and cum all over his fat dick, I want a turn!"

I reached around and squeezed Allie's jiggling breasts. She has always loved the sensation of having them lifted and massaged at the same time—I was doing exactly that.

"Mmmm Jack, yes...you know I love that!" She purred breathlessly. "Keep doing it..."

Again, I didn't need further encouragement. This was an activity I could do for hours on end. I kissed along her neck and shoulders while her hips rolled sexily on top of me. The threesome on screen had changed positions and the girl with the larger tits was now riding the bull reverse-cowgirl while the petite blonde was laying between his legs licking and sucking on his softball sized ball sack.