I Found My Wife's Black Dildo Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're a married little slut, aren't you? The only thing you like better than BBC is two of them, huh? You going to cum all over my bro Nate's big fat black cock?"

Before the porn actress could answer, Allie's grunting response sounded. "YES...YES...I'm going to! I love it! Uhhnnnn...yeah...fuck meee."

Allie guided the dildo with one hand while the fingers from her other found her clit and blurred across it at a pace the bandwidth of the nanny camera could barely capture.

My hand barely made it to my dick before I witnessed my wife's squirting orgasm splatter wildly around the dark veiny fuck stick. My own release spewed instantaneously on the carpet at my feet.

As it turned out, that wasn't the only toe-curling orgasm Allie received from her black toy that night. I watched as for the next hour, the dark alpha and the Oreo sex video, led my beautiful wife on a blissful ride to interracial nirvana. With her words lauding its brilliance and each grunting and gasping orgasm, it was clear she was experiencing a sexual evolution.

For the first time, over these past few weeks it was clear by her actions and reactions, a sexual change was occurring within her. Prioritizing the acquisition of porn and a huge black dildo from a seedy sex shop was a noticeable big step. And then to watch and listen to how those things affected her, it was clear she was becoming sexually needy.

*****

Two days later—early Friday evening. I was back in town.

I waited at the table, my stomach in knots. I wiped my hands on my napkin for the third time, perspiration was dripping from my palms. I rehearsed again what I was going to say—I couldn't remember ever being more anxious, even in the most stressful presentations I'd ever made at work.

To my surprise, I had received a return text from Robert Johnson the previous morning saying he would be happy to sit down and talk.

Moments later I saw him walk in the door. He was on his phone, but he glanced around until he noticed my waving arm. Robert strode coolly in my direction. He looked a little more imposing than I remembered from the first time we met. He removed his silver-shaded sunglasses just before he reached me.

The black man pointed to his phone to let me know he was on a call.

I heard him say, "Well Brian, I'm sorry to hear you have to put things on hold, but you know how to reach me when you're ready."

He hung up and extended a hand in my direction. We shook and I was immediately reminded of the Gorilla analogy that crossed my mind the last time we met.

"This doesn't look like a bad place, I haven't darkened this doorway before." Robert acknowledged in a friendly tone.

"Yeah, me and some of my buddies come here for beers once in a while. What can I get you?" I asked, nerves still on edge despite his comforting demeanor.

"What are you having?"

"An uh IPA...Lagunitas."

"That sounds good, I'll have one of those."

I waved the server over and ordered one for him and another for myself.

"So...uh...Jack, I don't normally do this kind of thing with potential clients, but you seemed like a nice enough guy when we met at Home Depot, so I figured What the hell. Besides I rarely say no to a free beer!" He chuckled.

"I appreciate you meeting with me Robert. Me and Allie, my wife, have done lots of homework on the quality work you do and while your bid was a bit higher than the others, we'd really like for you to be our contractor!"

"Well, as I told you before, I have quite a few irons in the fire, but you may have heard as I walked in, another client is having to put his project on the backburner—it seems his company stock options just went in the shitter and he's putting the job on hold for a while."

"That's great news!" I blurted without thinking about his other customer's misfortune.

He raised an eyebrow.

"I...I...uh mean, it's too bad about his stock plunge, but does that possibly free you up to take on another client sooner than later?"

"Possibly. But I am still quite discerning about who I do work for. Please don't take this the wrong way Jack, but why should I prioritize working for you over other potential clients?"

I had already rehearsed my sales pitch and felt more confident after already sucking down a 7% abv beer.

"Well Robert, while our home isn't likely to make the cover of "Better Homes and Gardens", it isn't bad, and after you do your magic on it, I'm confident it'd be a good showcase for you moving forward."

He smiled. "Uh-huh...I'm listening."

"Well, you also saw we have all our drawings done and we even went so far as to have a permit pulled prior to putting things on hold. I checked and because of the pandemic, the city is extending permit usage times—it's still active."

"You're correct about that Jack, and yes that's a big checkmark in your favor. With short-staffed building departments, it's taking forever to get them these days."

"And Allie and I have also already done a lot of legwork on materials and finishes, I expect we'll be much quicker to make decisions than most clients."

"That's helpful too, especially with all the supply chain issues still confronting us these days."

"And unlike the gentleman you just got off the phone with, I have all my financing in place. I have the cash in the bank!"

"Well, that might be the biggest feather in your cap Jack!" We both laughed and toasted before gulping down some of the hoppy beer. I felt good about how the meeting was going, but I still hadn't gotten to my real reason for meeting him in person.

I pulled out my phone and opened it up to a picture of my family which I had already readied for this moment. "Okay Robert, it's time to pull at your heartstrings a little, just know this is the wonderful family you'd be doing the work for." I slid it across to him.

He laughed loudly before reaching for my phone. "Oh...we've resorted to the old guilt the contractor into taking the job ploy, have we now Jack?"

We both chuckled this time. I nodded, feigning embarrassment, but clearly not hiding my intent.

The picture was one we had taken the previous summer on a houseboat trip to Lake Shasta. It showed us all tan and happy. The kids were in the front with Zeke sitting between them, big smiles on their faces, even Zeke's—to say he was a water dog was an understatement. Allie and I were sitting behind the kids. I was shirtless and Allie had on one of my favorite bikini tops accentuating her big tits to perfection. She had the most naturally beautiful smile, and her wavy hair was blonder and kinkier than normal from being in the water and sun for nearly a week.

Robert reached for his reader glasses and held the phone up in front of him.

I watched his eyes widen ever so slightly, but I could tell he was doing his best to keep from gawking. I knew he was checking out Allie.

"If you flip to the right, there is another one of the bunch of us." I offered.

He hesitated before he did as I suggested. An interested gaze came to his face as his focus lingered on the new picture. It was one of Allie wake-boarding—it highlighted her long sinewy legs to perfection. Her wet tits were being pressed together and pushed upward by the tight lifejacket.

"Ah Jack, this next one is a picture of someone wakeboarding—I assume it's your wife." Robert said as he took one lingering gaze before handing the phone back to me.

"Oh shit, yeah that's Allie, my bad...well you get the point I guess." I showed surprise at my intended screw up.

"Well, that's a nice-looking family you got there Jack. How old are the little ones?" He asked, deflecting the focus away from my wife.

"Chase is 7 and Annie is 5."

"Cute kids, how about Fido, Border Collie?"

It was my turn to laugh. "No, Zeke's an Australian Shepherd, but many people get those breeds confused. He's cool, he won't bite you when you're working at the house!"

"If I'm working at the house..." He clarified jokingly before continuing on. "Well, you certainly seem like the kind of client I like to do business with Jack but..."

I knew this was my moment to make my final pitch and I didn't want to miss the opportunity.

"...Uh...there is one more thing Robert. This is kinda hard to toss out there and I hope you aren't offended. But I noticed you aren't wearing a wedding ring and was hopeful there isn't a significant other." He looked at me quizzically. "But anyway...I have...uh...reason to believe my wife Allie, might be interested...well I'm trying to determine if she is interested in black men..."

Now his eyes widened—my acknowledgement clearly came out of left field.

I went on before he could speak. "...Yeah, so I know this is kinda out there, but I thought if you were interested in moving forward, we could come to some sort of arrangement that while you are working at the house, you could help me determine if my theory is correct."

"Whoa Jack, that's some heavy shit! But if are you suggesting this whole project thing is just a ruse for you to scout out your wife—I'm sorry...I don't have any desire to get involved..." He answered, trying his best to make me think he wasn't lying.

"...No Robert, I am 100% completely committed to this project, but I thought since you are a well...uh...put-together black man, you could help me achieve both objectives at once. I'd be willing to bump the sum on your bid price to help justify what I know is an unusual request."

Robert sat back in his chair and took a long pull from his beer.

When he finished, he spoke, "Jack, I need to take a minute to digest what you just laid on me. Do you know where the john is?"

"Yeah sure Robert, I totally get it. It's on the other side of the bar over there."

I watched as the tall black man rose from his stool, circled around and headed down the hall. My mind was spinning with excitement. My hands were still sweating, but at least the ball was in his court now. I had played out my pitch exactly as I rehearsed.

Suddenly the image of the black man's massive black cock unleashing a torrent of piss like I'd witnessed at Home Depot entered my mind.

Robert stood at the urinal draining his dick. He wasn't hard, but his meaty tool had swollen to about half its full girth. A sly smile pursed his lips as he contemplated the offer that had just been presented to him. He imagined how hot Allie would look bouncing up and down on his big black cock. He had banged some hot clients, but based on what he'd seen from the two pictures, he knew Allie would be one of his best conquests yet.

He thought to himself, I wonder what leads Jack to suspect she is interested in black men? Shit...why the fuck do I care? I just gotta play this right. That married bitch looks hot as fuck!

After finishing and rinsing his hands, Robert reached into his coat pocket and pulled out his handheld mini recorder. He had learned it always paid to have verbal back-up to all important client conversations. And as a result, about a decade previously, he had started carrying the little device at all times. He confirmed there was plenty of recording space on the tape. The contractor smiled into the mirror and thought to himself, Let's go figure out what it's gonna take to get my big cock deep into that hot blonde wife...

He pressed the record button and headed back into the bar.

Robert landed in his chair and made eye contact with me, but I couldn't readily read his thoughts.

"Jack, as I said before, this is some pretty heavy stuff! You sound sincere in suggesting you are serious about both this project and...uh...testing your wife's resolve. If I were to choose to move forward, what would you expect of me regarding...uh...Allie is it?"

A feeling of excitement nearly overcame me as he hadn't come back with a "no".

"Yes...yes Allie is my wife's name! Well...uh...Robert, I was thinking you wouldn't have to do anything initially. Just be yourself and see if she shows any type of flirtatious activity. If so, I would ask that you report that back and I would decide what to do from there."

"Okay...go on." He answered guardedly, waiting for me to provide more instruction.

"If she doesn't, I might ask that you engage in more coquettish involvement, to see if you could expose any hidden feelings or desires she might be concealing."

"Coquettish involvement?"

"Sorry...flirting of your own."

"Thanks for clarifying in contractor English Jack." He chuckled. "So, let me get this straight, you would want me to flirt with your wife? And if you don't mind me asking, why do you think Allie might have an interest in reciprocating...with a black man I mean? And if so, wouldn't that piss you off?"

I had expected all these questions, but I was still semi-conflicted myself.

"Well, I would rather not say why I have my suspicions. As for whether it would piss me off...hmmm...I guess it would on some level." I answered, my response ambiguous and void of conviction.

"Jack, you sound kind of unsure of yourself. I'm still trying to understand, are you looking for someone to flirt with...or seduce your wife?"

This was the first question I hadn't anticipated.

"Uh...well...no...I guess I just want to know how she would react and then...um...decide what to do."

"Jack, do you know what a closet cuckold is?"

If the last question surprised me, this one came totally from out of left field. I could feel tension building within me as the conversation moved towards the moment of truth.

"Yes...yes...I think so. My understanding is a cuckold is someone whose significant other has sex with another man and they are okay or aroused by it? The closet part is kind of self-explanatory. If you're suggesting I'm one of those, I'm...I'm not..."

Robert could tell I didn't know what I wanted, and my lack of conviction suggested I was at least intrigued by the idea of another man fucking my wife.

"Again, don't be upset if I'm off base, but you don't sound entirely sure Jack. From what I've heard, cuckoldry isn't all that uncommon these days. But getting back to what would happen if your wife did show flirtatious actions, you said you would decide what to do at that point. What did you mean by that?"

"Well...I...I would have to decide whether to confront her about it...or...I guess see if it progressed."

"Progressed? You mean like to see if she would want to have sex with me?"

"No! I mean...I...I wouldn't let it get to that point..."

"So if it came to that point, you would want me to rat her out. Then what would you do?"

"I...uh...would want to...uh...put a stop to it..."

The black man stared at me with a steely gaze. "Jack, aside from this crazy scenario we're discussing, this is my livelihood we are talking about here. I can't imagine if your wife were to show a desire for BBC, that you would want me working in your house after that. And that's not the way I do business. I have to put food on the table, and I have bills to pay, I can't be getting kicked off jobs simply because some horny housewife wants to get some on the side. Don't get me wrong, I like sex as much as the next guy, but not if it creates drama or gets in the way of the almighty dollar!"

I knew this was the man I wanted to hire for a multitude of reasons, and I didn't like the direction the conversation was going. I needed to enhance my pitch. My heart pounded rapidly in my chest.

"Robert, I hadn't really thought about it that way from your perspective. But to that point, I execute give-and-take deals in my business all the time. Perhaps we could work out an arrangement where I make advanced progress payments to ensure if something were to happen, you would be fully compensated for any work you've started or completed. And if this were to happen and I no longer wanted you on the job, in addition to a bump in the contract, I would enthusiastically post 5-star ratings regarding your work on any feedback sites you desired, like Yelp or whatever."

"I appreciate that Jack, but this is sounding more and more like something I wouldn't want to get involved in. I mean, from your pictures, your wife appears to be an attractive woman—but I take my business very seriously, and I would hate to have my professional resolve tested if she were to come on to me. I think you should find someone else to work with Jack..."

Fuck, this is getting away...

"Robert, we are obviously getting deep into hypothetical situations here...but if it ever came to that point, what if I said it might be...um...okay for you and my wife to hook up like once...or something?"

I watched as Robert's eyes lifted.

"Are you serious Jack, you'd be up for that?"

"Well, I'd still want progress reports and updates on her flirtatious activity, if she does it at all. I might yet feel the need to put a stop to it before it got too far, but like I said, I would make sure you were whole financially and otherwise. But I guess at the end of the day, I would still want to know for sure if she would actually follow through and do it—I don't know, maybe just a blowjob or something..."

Robert tapped his trusty recorder from outside his jacket. Just a blowjob or something...this dude just gave me carte blanche to fuck his hot wife!

"Damn Jack. I've never been presented with a proposal like this." He pounded down the remainder of his beer. "I'm gonna need a little time to mull it over. Why don't you call me in a couple of days, and I'll let you know."

"I know I laid a lot on you Robert, but if none of this stuff we just discussed comes to fruition, I think you'll just find us to be good people to work with. I'll call you in a couple of days." We shook and I watched as he headed out the door.

I took a big swig from my beer, my heart was still beating fast. Jeez...did I play that right? Did I volunteer too much? It felt like the conversation was going in the wrong direction...I had too!

*****

Meanwhile Robert Johnson sat in his truck trying to wipe the grin from his oversized lips. This wasn't the first time he'd walked out of a client meeting with hopes of banging the wife—but this was the first time he'd actually been propositioned with the idea.

He adjusted his swollen cock and opened the calendar app on his phone. He would need to clear room for this client—opportunities like this didn't come along every day. At this stage of his career, he'd had enough success in business to be choosy about what jobs he took. Unlike what he told Jack, he was set financially and didn't plan to do this many more years anyway—so if he could maximize the fringe benefits until that time came, he certainly wasn't going to hesitate.

From what he could tell, Allie looked like the ultimate fringe benefit.

*****

Zeke ran up and met me with his customary unbounding energy.

"How'd it go?" Allie asked with a hopeful gaze as I walked in the door.

I planted a kiss on her sweet lips. "Pretty good I think. He had another client cancel just this morning, so hopefully that'll work in our favor."

"You smell like beer!" She complained, cutely wrinkling her nose in the process. "But that's fortunate about the other customer! Did you feel as good about him...uh Robert...as you did when you met him before?"

An image of the black contractor stuffing his huge cock down Allie's throat flashed in my mind. Her question caught me off guard—I'd spent most of the meeting so focused on my sales pitch that my powers of intuition had taken a backseat. Nonetheless, I answered, "Yeah, I think he's just the guy for us. He's friendly enough and comes across as trustworthy. I think if he weren't, he wouldn't have all those positive reviews."

"I hope you aren't letting those reviews cloud your judgement, those can be bogus, we need to feel good about him ourselves! How'd you guys leave it?"