I Hate You Ch. 12 - Some Time Alone

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That wasn't too bad, right," I say to her, looking her eye to eye.

"I have to say the fact you can pick me up and walk me around like that is pretty fucking sexy. If I wasn't tired from the workout earlier and the one a couple of minutes ago." She says, moving up the bed to get underneath the covers.

"Yeah, I'm pretty beat; I'm just fine laying up next to you if you don't mind."

"If you can find a fan, you run hot at night."

"Bitch, I will break out my fan right now, I love sleeping next to a fan."

"What are you waiting on? Hurry up before I change my mind." She says as I get up to go into my closet to pull out my little fan for my nightstand. I hook it up and get into bed. She wraps her arms, pushing her upper body into my back. "Craig?"

"Yeah."

"I love the way you make me feel,"

"Oh."

"Shhhh." She cuts me off and stops talking.

"Meg." She doesn't respond, assuming she is asleep. I can feel her holding me tight like earlier as if she will fall as if I would let her.

End Season 1.

Roof

I took a long break due to a work tragedy, finishing school, and studying for a test. Every time I am away from writing, I tend to get in my head about it. Then, I start working on another story, and when I get too comfortable with that story, I start working on another one. I sometimes struggle to plot them, plotting the fun part of putting them together. But when I'm really in the zone, it feels incredible.

Season 2 will switch the formula up a little bit.