All Comments on 'I Have Always Been Gay Pt. 04'

by Clueless4u

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFer11 months ago

I wish this story had been around a couple hundred years ago when I was struggling with who I really was. I think it would have made my life a lot simpler. But yeah, definitely been there, done that. Thanks for sharing this one.

Clueless4uClueless4u10 months agoAuthor

It has made life easier, simplier anyway. It has given me some new challenges but I don't allow challenges to rule my life. I'm living a more fulfilling life and enjoting it more too!

ChloecrossedChloecrossed10 months ago

God I love men, can’t believe I waited so long until I realised, but after my first time I felt ( and feel) complete. It just feels so natural making love with my man. Xxxx

cdCindy1cdCindy19 months ago

FANTASTIC STORY !!!! 5 STARS FOR SURE.

I love this series of stories as it really hit home with me, especially the beginning of this last chapter when you start wearing panties and bras. I have over the past 3 years become a crossdresser and often wear women's clothes when I'm with men. Not always - some men just want me to be a naked man. So, I am both a CD and a secretly gay man.

Your ending is so perfect I have to repeat it here to emphasize the that what you are saying applies 100% to me.

" I understood what was happening. What I had never been willing to admit before. I loved men, wanted men, the attention of a man, released the inner me. It allowed me to feel complete. I realized at that moment, I was gay, not only that, but that I had always been gay."

That is me. I AM GAY. I AM GAY. I AM GAY. YES YES YES.

Thank you for these stories. Please tell more like this and let all of us know if you have been able to find that man for you to spend the rest of your life with - to be your husband. That is something I'm looking for too.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userClueless4u@Clueless4u
Older gay male into the erotic, loves pleasing and of course have a high sexual appetite

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES