I Just Wanna Go Away and Get Laid

Story Info
750 word hot-wife/cuckolding story.
752 words
2.43
16.9k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lisa squealed, said yes and dropped everything when her husband's wealthy older boss, David asked her to go away with him. She quickly handed her two children to her husband, Michael and washed her hands of them for a while. She swiftly coached her husband in the art of cooking nutritious and easy meals for a family. She packed her suitcases. She stuffed her luggage full of swimwear, lingerie, high heels and cocktail dresses while holding her mobile phone to her ear and bragging to her best friend, Janine about her good fortune. She waved and blew air kisses at her spouse and her kids on the big day. The words "I love you" were featured as a delighted Lisa prepared to go. She put on her sunglasses, climbed into the waiting limousine and was gone.

It was a hot summer's day when David asked Lisa to come away with him. Lisa and Michael were spending the afternoon with David at his palatial seaside home. They had swum in the ocean. They had enjoyed lunch. They were drinking good champagne. Lisa had been dressed in a two-piece bikini and a pair of stilettos she knew David liked. Her tanned skin shone with oil. Her long dark hair was slick, warm and wet. She was reclining back against David. She was in David's arms. Her husband's boss was holding Lisa from behind. He was slowly running his palms over her glowing form while she softly smiled at her distracted husband and winked at him from behind her sunglasses. She was sitting right on David's hard cock. She loved the way he sighed and chuckled as she drove her body down on his long obvious lump with a giggle and spoke in animated words.

Lisa had gasped with pleasure when the invitation was dropped on her from above. She had looked up at David. She had then turned to her husband and watched him with a surprised, but curious expression on her face. Michael had merely smiled at her and then discreetly nodded. Lisa had gasped again and then a grin slowly spread across her face. The married couple stared at each other. Michael wasn't going to say no. He had indeed said yes. Lisa wasn't going to let him say no anyway. It really was her choice. She knew how to fight for what she wanted.

"I don't...seriously," Lisa asked, her features flushing, her desire to say yes straight away overwhelming. "Where were you thinking, Dave?"

"The Caribbean," David responded.

"The Caribbean - oh my God, for how long," Lisa asked, abruptly turning to look at David.

"I can spare ten days," David softly stated.

"Ten days," Lisa whispered, her eyes growing wide and her jaw dropping, before turning to her husband. "But, but, what about the kids? Michael, could you take care of Kerrie and Jon for that long...?"

"Ah, yeah, sure, no probs," Michael had quickly stated, knowing how badly his wife wanted David.

Lisa squealed, clapped her hands and turned back to her husband's boss. David leered up at Michael's wife. He ran his hands over her hips. She almost shoved her cleavage in his face.

"Okay, okay, you've got me," Lisa exclaimed in a shrill excited tone, bouncing and grinding in David's lap, while her husband's boss groaned and stifled his need to cum. "I can't wait, David, I can't wait!"

*

"Wow, the house looks so strange," Lisa softly stated, taking her sunglasses off, slowly turning in circles, and looking about her as Michael carefully set his wife's suitcases down by the master bed.

"Well, you haven't been home in six weeks," Michael said, running his eyes over his beautiful wife and admiring her tanned skin, gleaming dark hair and desiring her lean hard body. "You look so gorgeous - good enough to eat by the way."

Lisa burst into sweet laughter. She turned to her husband. She went to him. She winked at him. She noticed his hard on. She took him in her arms and laughed again.

"You can thank the sun, the fresh air aboard David's yacht, good food and a whole lot of great sex for my gorgeous edible state."

Michael gasped. Lisa burst into more laughter. She winked again.

"Did you really have a whole lot of...," Michael hissed.

"Uh huh, oh yeah," Lisa whispered in Michael's ear, "from sundown to sun-up and from sun-up to sundown. It never stopped. I went away to get laid and boy did I get laid!"