I Lost My V Card to My Coach Pt. 02

Story Info
The story of how I lose my virginity with my coach.
757 words
4.09
11.7k
6

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/17/2023
Created 06/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A couple weeks passed after the first night we made out. More and more, Dan was seeking me out for after practice make out sessions. Our passion grew as we learned each other's bodies as we kissed, groped, and grinded each other. On a Thursday night, we were in his car after a passionate session. I had finally had my first orgasm with him and made a bit of a mess on his lap. I was laying against him, cuddling in his warmth with my soaked shorts. "My parents are going to be gone all weekend," I said absent-mindedly, hoping for an even longer makeout tomorrow.

"Well, then maybe then's a good chance to take things a little further," he said with a squeeze of my butt. And with that, the date was set.

The next day I showed up at his house wearing a pair of leggings and a flannel shirt. He led me inside with a kiss as he laid me down on the couch. He climbed on top of me, and as we made out as he rubbed me all over, I knew what was coming, and the anticipation was killing me. His hand made its way between my legs as he rubbed my pussy, pretty soon there was quite a noticeable wet spot on them. After what felt like forever making out, he got up and sat on the couch. He pushed me onto my knees on the floor in front of him. Without a word, he placed my hands over his erection, even through his shorts, I could feel how big and hot it was. He helped me take it out, and he wrapped my small hand around his member. It was much harder than I expected it to be. I started to jack him off, and he coaxed my head closer to his member, I could see a drip of precum ooze out of his thick cock. "Just do what's natural, baby girl," he said in a cool but firm voice. I start off with a lick, then softly kiss his red tip. I finally worked up the courage to put it in my mouth, and I sucked on it softly as I looked up at him for approval.

I start to bob my head, just like I've seen in porn a million times. It tastes oddly okay, a little salty and musky, but I like it. I'm not sure why all my friends hated doing this. I can only take an inch or two, but Dan's moans of pleasure tell me I'm doing something right. His large hand comes up and gently caresses my face as I blow him. His hand then moves to my hair, messing up my bun as his moans get louder. He coaxes my head a little further down, but he doesn't force it. I take another inch of his cock and gag a little. "You're doing great, little girl," he moans. I feel dirty gagging on his cock, but I like it, and I want to keep going. I keep bobbing my head up and down, making sure to drag my tongue over his tip. I start to feel more and more confident, going faster and faster. Pretty soon, a mix of his precum and drool is dripping down his cock and onto my hand as I use that to jack off the rest of his shaft.

Several more minutes pass, and my jaw starts to get tired. But I hear his breathing get heavier. "I'm gonna cum Chloe," he says as he starts guiding my head a little more forcefully, but still not shoving his cock down my throat. He thrusts a bit into my mouth when I feel him start to cum. I feel the ropes of cum shoot out of his cock and hit the back of my throat, and I start to gag. I want to pull away, but Dan's firm hand won't let me. He finishes in my mouth and pulls his cock out slowly. His cum is salty and thick, but for some reason it doesn't gross me out. I gulp and swallow his cum as I sit on the floor between his legs. He petted my hair softly as he praised me for how well I did. I lean against his thigh, out of breath and panting, I look up at him with puppy dog eyes as his grip on my hair relaxes. "I think I'm turning into a slut now," I think to myself, trying to recover.