I Lost My V Card to My Coach Pt. 03

Story Info
The story of how I loose my virginty to my coach.
814 words
4.29
10.2k
6

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/17/2023
Created 06/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dan only gave me a few minutes to recover before picking me up and carrying me off to his bedroom. He placed me gently on his bed and crawled on top of me as we shared another passionate make out session. His hand snaked its way between my legs as he rubbed up and down my virgin sex and around my clit. The first make out and the blowjob already had me wet and needy, but this pushed me even further as the dampness leaked through my leggings and coated his fingers.

"Hips up," He said, panting. I quickly obeyed and raised my butt off his bed. He peeled my leggings off and threw them to the side. His hand returned to my thong, soaked with my love juices. His fingers only a thin piece of fabric away from my virgin slit.

"Please, pleeease Dan," I whimpered desperately, pushing my hips up to meet his hand. I needed him badly right now.

"Shhhh," he said softly, planting a kiss on my nose, "I'm going to take good care of you Chloe," I whimpered and relaxed my hips.

Dan crawled down between my toned thighs and began kissing them tenderly. I whimpered, and panted as he teased my needy body. My hands ran through his hair, and my legs rested on his shoulders. He finally reached his prizes and blew gentle on my wet thong, sending shivers up my spine. "fuckkk" I whimpered. Then he planted a kiss on my wet, barely covered clit, that made me shutter some more.

"Pleaseee," I squeaked as I looked down between my legs. Dan just looked at me and smiled. He pulled the fabric of my thong away, revealing my freshly shaved pussy, and licked my slit from top to bottom. Oh, my the sensation of his hot tongue against my sensitive lips, and how he finished it off with a soft suck on my clit, it was almost too much for me, and I squealed in delight. I felt his warm fingers teasing my opening, then sliding in. I was used to fingering myself, but Dan's fingers were a bit bigger than mine, and just one felt like plenty. I moaned softly as his finger slid in and out, exploring its new home.

"Ahh ahh yess thereee," I moaned excitedly as his finger found my g spot. Between his sucking and fingering, I was ready to cum already, I tensed and relaxed as he stimulated me, I firmly gripped his hair with my free hand.

"Please, Please, Please," I begged him to keep going, and he did. Moments later, I was orgasming on his face, coating his short beard. But, Dan wasn't finished with me, and he kept going, even after my orgasm. I was sensitive and it started to hurt. I tried to pull away, but he had a firm grip on my thighs, and I wasn't going anywhere. Dan continued to lick and finger me till the pain turned back to pleasure. Dan pushed a second finger in, which at first felt like way too much. I winced as he pushed it in me, but I started to get more comfortable with the size. My pussy was throbbing, and my juices were freely flowing, making the wet spot even bigger on his bed. I felt his pair of fingers exploring parts of my warm, wet cave that I didn't even know were there. Dan soon had me on the verge of a second orgasm, I was even more sensitive this time, and I squeezed his head firmly with my athletic thighs. I lifted my hips up, offering myself to him, and I started to shutter.

"Fuckk," I screamed in delight as he brought me to a second orgasm with his fingers and tongue. His licking slowed down as my orgasm winded down. My legs relaxed, freeing his head, and crawled up next to me, his fingers still deep inside my oozing pussy. After two of the most intense orgasms I had experienced so far, I was a little dazed.

"So how was that little girl?" he asked in a low voice that made me shiver.

"T...that was incredible," I moaned, enjoying how "full" I felt with just two fingers inside me. I groaned as he pulled his fingers out, I felt cold and empty. He pulled his fingers up to my mouth and pressed them inside. I tentatively accepted them, then suck hungrily on my own juices.

"I thought you tasted pretty good as well," he said, kissing my nose again.

I looked down and saw his still hard cock, "how is that ever gonna fit," I wondered to myself as I cleaned the last of his juices off of his hand.

"I think you're just about ready little girl," I said, pulling his fingers out and rubbing my tummy, then down to my mound.